Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggy

"My niece leaves a wet spot."

205
18 Comments 18
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are purely fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead, is coincidental. All characters are over sixteen. Thank You for reading my stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I appreciate all of the positive feedback since I've started writing again."

My niece Maggy is perched on my right knee, wearing an oversized sweatshirt and a short pleated skirt as we play poker at our family game night. She sits there every time we play poker, paying no attention to her mother's complaints that she's too old for that.

Maggy would always reply, "I don't know how to play yet; besides, Uncle Dan doesn't mind."

Mags was right; I didn't mind; in fact, it drove me wild having her tight, young body propped on my leg. She would sit there and hold the cards while my right arm draped around her waist. Whenever we had a good hand, I would bounce her on my knee, making her giggle. It was our secret signal for her to raise the bet.

She is extra fidgety tonight, almost like she's grinding her tight little mound on my knee. We decided to take a break after about an hour of play. I need to get up and stretch my legs, hit the head, and grab another drink. I noticed a sizeable wet spot on the hem of my shorts when Mags stood up. My hand was still on her hip, preventing her from moving until everyone was out of the room.

"What the hell?" Maggy said, turning to look at me.

I pointed to my thigh, saying, "You left a wet spot."

"It's just sweat," she said, trying to play it off.

I wiped it with my fingers, lifting them to my nose, "Smells more like someone's horny from humping my knee," I said, holding them out for her to sniff.

"Well, maybe a little," Mags smirked at me.

I purposely spilled some of my drink on it to hide the wet spot and yelled for someone to bring us a towel. My brother tossed one to me as I stood up.

"Bring me your glass, and I'll get you a refill," he said.

Mags took my glass to the kitchen while I went to the head to pee and wipe the spot with water. Maggy stood in the doorway while everyone was still in the kitchen when I returned. They were discussing ordering some pizza. I stood right behind Maggy and boldly placed my hand on her butt, giving it a gentle squeeze. I expected her to pull away or step away from me, but she pushed back against my hand, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Order one with extra pepperoni," I said, pulling Maggy back into the dining room.

"Mags, are you that horny that you have to grind on my knee?" I said, barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, a little bit. Every time you bounce me on your knee, it sends shivers through my body," Maggy said, blushing.

I pulled the bottom of my shorts as high as I could before she sat down so she wouldn't leave an incriminating mark again. Maggy settled back on my lap, draping her bulky sweatshirt over us so no one could see. Everyone came back to the table ready to play until the food arrived.

I slipped my right hand under Maggy's skirt. Maggy's eyes scanned the room as my hand caressed her ass cheek. She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table, trying to hide that she was grinding her cunt on my knee. She let out a faint sigh as if she were pondering her hand.

Concealed by the sweatshirt, my hand was free to roam, hidden from view. I reached around Maggy's waist, trying to get my hand between her legs. Her inner thigh was as far as I could go. Realizing what I was trying to do, Maggy shifted slightly, sitting side-saddle on my lap so my hand could reach her twat from behind.

My fingers glided over her ass cheeks, playing with the back of her thong, following it to her wet pussy. The warmth emanating from her honey hole beckoned for my touch as my finger snuck under the drenched fabric, grazing her pussy lips.

Maggy squirmed, trying to focus on the cards we were dealt, as my finger slid between her cunt lips, penetrating her dampness. Catching herself as she moaned softly, "Mmmm, what should we do," she asked, showing me the cards.

"I think we should keep going; what about you?" I asked, digging my finger deeper.

"I don't know, it's awfully risky playing like this, but Okay," she cautiously replied, handing me the cards and dropping her left hand onto my lap.

Her hand landed directly on my erect cock. She wrapped her fingers around it, squeezing it. She looked over her shoulder with a glint in her eyes and a smirk on her face. The doorbell rang after a few more hands, and everyone filed out to fill their plates, leaving Maggy and me alone at the table.

She quickly turned to kiss me on the mouth, and her tongue plowed past my lips, swirling with mine, giving my rigid cock a couple of strokes. In a flash, the kiss was over. She stood, making my fingers slip out of her.

"Come with me," she said, leading me to the rec room in the basement.

She pounced into my arms as soon as we reached the bottom step. Her lips locked to mine while our tongues flailed about in each other's mouths. Maggy slid her hand into the waistband of my shorts, grabbing my throbbing cock, removing it from its confines, and stroking it furiously.

My hands tucked under her sweatshirt, pulling it over her head, revealing a sheer bra that housed her gorgeous titties. Large three-inch areolas surrounded her erect nipples. I grabbed her breasts, pressing my mouth to her nipples, sucking through the thin material.

Our mouths met again in a passionate, lingering kiss. I slipped my hand under Maggy's skirt, pulling her thong aside so I could bury my fingers deep into her steamy cunt. I pinned her body against the basement door, thrusting my fingers into her as I lowered my mouth to a nipple, nibbling it through the silken material. Her body quaked as she came on my fingers. Her legs wobbled, dropping her to her knees when she climaxed.

Her face was only an inch from drooling cock. Mags licked the dribbling precum from its tip before sliding it into her mouth. Her talented sixteen-year-old tongue swirled around the head as she sucked. She cupped my balls, taking the length of my shaft deep into her mouth. Her head bobbed on my shaft, rapidly bringing me to orgasm in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out at the immense volume of my cum. Maggy gulped, rapidly swallowing to make room for the next squirt of cum.

Maggy rose to her feet, wiping her lips before kissing me again. I could taste my cum on her tongue as it invaded my mouth.

"God, that was hot," she said, gasping for air.

"We're not done yet," I said, bending her over the arm of the sofa.

I pulled her skirt up and rubbed the tip of my still-rigid cock to her warm, wet hole. She turned, saying, "We can't do this tonight."

"Okay, then how about this?" I said, turning her to face me.

Maggy knew where I was heading as I knelt before her. She leaned against the arm of the couch, spreading her legs, offering her sex to me. I buried my face into her twat, flicking her swollen clit with my tongue. I slid two fingers back inside her dripping snatch while I continued to torment her clit with my tongue.

She grabbed a handful of hair, pulling my face hard to her twat.

"Oh, um, Ahhhh, Fffuucck!" she hissed through clenched teeth, cumming on my face.

Suddenly, my brother's voice boomed, "Pizza is getting cold!"

We hurriedly adjusted each other's clothes and hair before going upstairs. No one seemed to notice our flushed faces and disheveled appearance. We grabbed some pizza and joined everyone back at the table. Everyone chatted about their plans for the weekend, and I asked if my brother wanted to go fishing. Unfortunately, he was working all weekend.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

"Can I go with you?" Maggy asked enthusiastically. "It's been a while since I had a rod in my hand.

"I'm leaving early in the morning for the cabin. You might have to sleep over tonight." I told her. "Unless you want to drive up there yourself."

"No, I'll ride with you if that's okay. I'm off of work all weekend, and it sounds like fun. I'll go pack a bag." Maggy said.

Maggy snuggled up close to me, telling me how hot tonight was and how her pussy was still drenched. Mags slid her hand up my thigh to the bulge in my shorts. Her hand rubbed my cock through the fabric, telling me how much she loved my big cock. She fumbled around, trying to pull cock out of the waistband of my shorts, leaning forward and ducking her head to my lap. Her mouth was on my cock as soon as she freed the beast from my shorts, taking it as far as she could. She unbuckled her seatbelt so she could get a better angle. I leaned my seat back, giving her room and not banging her head on the steering wheel every time her head bobbed.

"Are you sure you want to do that, or do you want to wait so I can fuck you when we get home?" I asked, trying to concentrate on my driving.

"Both!" Maggy said. "Do you think you can handle that?"

Maggy slid her hand into my shorts, cupping my balls, while her mouth expertly sucked me off. I place my hand on the back of her head, holding it while I thrust my hips upward, driving my cock into her mouth. It was so hot getting blown by my niece while driving home that I couldn't hold out much longer. My cock started to convulse and shutter, blowing a huge load of cum in her mouth. She greedily gobbled it down, sucking on the tip of my cock until it went limp.

She came up from my lap while we were stopped at a red light. The look on the woman's face was priceless. My niece smiled at her as she wiped my cum from her chin. We sped away laughing when the light turned green, with my niece commenting about how turned on she was at the moment.

"Well, save some of that for when we get home," I said, turning onto the highway. "let me see those titties of yours."

Maggy pulled her top over her head and quickly unhooked her bra. Her large breast hung there, begging to be manhandled. Maggy mashed them together, holding them up for me to see. She tweaked her nipples, tugging on them before twisting her tits so she could suck on her nipples. Fuck, I was getting hard again and still had another twenty minutes to drive. Maggy leaned back against the door, raising her skirt and showing me her pussy, with a thin landing strip bush just above her clit. Maggy's hand reached between her legs, spreading her puffy pussy lips and plunging two fingers into her tight twat. She raised her drenched fingers to my mouth, letting me suck them clean. Maggy held one tit to her mouth, sucking on the nipple while she finger-banged herself.

We wouldn't make it home alive if she kept this up any longer. I turned off at the next exit. I knew there was a park-and-ride carpool lot. It would be almost empty at this time of the night. I parked in the last spot behind a construction truck that had been there for months.

I pulled Maggy to me as soon as I killed the engine. Our mouths locked in a series of long, wet kisses. I slid my seat back as far as it would go, pulling my shorts down while Maggy climbed onto my lap. She impaled herself on my rigid cock, bouncing rapidly on the length of my shaft. She wrapped her arms around my head while I sucked her nipples into my mouth.

Maggy came immediately, having worked herself into a lather. Her frothy white cream coated my cock as she pounded her cunt onto my cock. Mags again warned me not to cum inside of her. I thought she'd been on the pill since she was twelve, so I was wondering what the big deal was. She quickly repositioned herself to swallow my load when I warned her I was close to cumming. She happily gulped down my seed.

We pulled into my driveway at about midnight. I told Mags that we'd have to go straight to bed if we were going to get up in time to go fishing.

"Are we really going fishing?" she asked, "I thought that was so that we could be alone and fuck."

"Yes, we are really going to the cabin," I said. "We'll have the whole place to ourselves. Don't worry, I'll still eat your pussy before we go to sleep."

Maggy was naked before we reached the bedroom. She flopped down on the bed spread eagle, saying that she was ready. I took in the view, admiring this young, tight body lying before me. Her long toned legs and tight waist, flat stomach leading to her large breasts didn't hang to her sides like the women my age do. Damned if my cock didn't stir again as I crawled between her legs. I lowered my mouth to her cunt, licking her lips, sucking them into my mouth, and then swirling her clit with my tongue. I inserted two fingers into her dripping hole, thrusting them inside her as I flicked her clit with my tongue.

Looking up across her torso, I saw Maggy pulling her nipples to her mouth, biting them between her teeth and tongue. I knew I would get slapped if I had tried doing that to her nips. I focused my attention on licking her to her heart's contentment. Maggy's breathing quickened as she approached climax. Her hands reached for my head, grabbing it to grind her cunt into my mouth. No longer inhibited by our family being in the next room, a flood of vulgarity poured out of her mouth as she came loudly. She was a moaner if you know what I mean.

My cock stood at the ready, aroused by the sounds of rampant sex echoing through the room. I crawled over Maggy's twitching body, guiding my cock into her still-quivering cunt, burying deep inside her. I long stroked fucked her as I would a lover and not some heated series of quickies like the boys her age. I raised her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to take long, slow strokes into her cunt. Maggy's face contorted, and drool poured from the corner of her mouth as she came again. I thrust away at her pussy, uncertain if I could manage another load. It would make no difference to me. I loved having my cock in her tight little twat.

I released her legs, allowing them to fall to my sides. Keeping my cock buried deep inside her, I shifted my legs to straddle hers, pinning them between mine. I told her to squeeze her legs together and clench my cock. The sensation was too much to bear. My cock convulsed, pumping her cunt full of my man milk. My hips kept pumping long after I had finished cumming inside of her. Finally, my cock grew too limp to stay inside her hole. A stream of cooze spilled out of her pussy when the tip of my cock fell free.

We lay there holding each other for the longest time, caressing one another, petting like lovers do. I thought that it wouldn't be such a bad idea to stay hidden away here for the weekend. We could always go to the cabin some other time. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments