Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mike And His Sister Play Strip Poker

"Mike finds himself naked in front of his sister and find out how close they are"

170
16 Comments 16
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Growing up with his sister, who was four years older, Mike wasn't as outgoing as she was. Mike often shied away from girls and tended to bury himself in schoolwork. His birthday was close to Christmas, one thing that he had always disliked. Two days before his eighteenth birthday, Helen brought a few friends home to prepare for a party they were going to.

Mike was in his room when Helen introduced them to him. They were all dressed and ready to go out. They all had short skirts and low-cut tops. Helen was dressed similarly. Mike felt his cheeks redden as they all came over to him and kissed him on his cheek. They laughed and giggled, making him blush, but Helen quickly cut them short and sent them out of his room.

"I am sorry, Mike. That was mean. Which one would you like for your birthday?"

Mike was shocked. He told Helen that he had liked the one with long dark hair, like hers.

Helen smiled and kissed Mike on his forehead, and left his room.

It was Christmas Eve. Helen came home, dressed, and told Mike she was taking him to a party. She told her parents that they would be back later and get a taxi home, as they were going to go to Ray's, Helen's boyfriend's house.

Paul was three years older than Helen. They had been seeing each other on and off since Helen was nineteen.

Helen and Mike took a taxi to Ray's. Helen had dressed in leggings and a black top that was cut low enough to expose the tops of her breasts, with just a hint of cleavage. Mike had put on jeans and a turtle-neck sweater. When they arrived, they were met by Jackie. She hugged both of them. Jackie was the girl that Mike had told Helen he liked.

Ray poured them all drinks, and they sat around chatting. Jackie was on a chair, while Ray and Helen had the sofa, leaving Mike sitting on the floor opposite Jackie. He was doing his best not to keep staring at either his sister or Jackie, but whenever he looked towards Jackie, he had almost the perfect view of her dress. They ordered food and ate it around the small coffee table. The drinks were going down well, and at about 10.30 pm, Helen suggested that they play cards.

Helen sat between Mike and Ray, with Jackie opposite Mike. Helen dealt and announced it was strip poker.

Mike started to protest, but Helen told him not to worry. The drinks flowed, as well as the hands of cards. Mike found he was doing quite well. Helen had quickly undressed to bra and panties, Jackie was done to bra, panties, and pants, and Ray was down to his boxers.

Mike lost the next few hands, with Helen losing one, too. Helen's firm tits held Mike's gaze for an extra second. He felt his erection grow in his boxers. It was Helen's turn to deal. She smiled at Mike, and Jackie lost. Now she was down to bra and panties. Mike compared the two girls. Both were similar, but Helen was a little chubby around her hips. Jackie lost again.

For the first time, Mike saw Jackie's nipples and saw hers were more prominent than his sister's. His hard cock was straining the material in his boxers. Helen lost again. Instead of discretely slipping her panties down, she stood, turned, pulled her panties down over her ass, and slowly down her legs before turning around to show her shaved pussy. Mike almost exploded in his boxers, but somehow managed to contain himself.

Jackie had spotted his situation, winked at Helen, stood up as well, and pulled down her panties. Helen leaned over Mike, her breasts rubbing against his shoulder, and whispered into his ear, "Happy Christmas, Mike, enjoy it with Jackie. I love you."

She walked over to Ray, grabbed his hand, and pulled him onto the sofa. Even before they got there, Ray's boxers were on the floor.

Jackie straddled Mike. She lifted one leg up over Mike's leg and sat facing him. She leaned forward and kissed Mike. His mouth met hers, and he pulled her closer, her firm, hard breasts against his chest. Their kiss intensified, their tongues eagerly meeting. Mike's hands moved down her back and grabbed her ass cheeks. Jackie had one hand on the back of Mike's head. The other was tugging at Mike's boxers. Mike lifted Jackie up enough for her to pull his boxers down, letting his hard cock spring up in the air. Jackie's hand instantly held his throbbing cock. Mike had never felt the feeling of anyone else touching him. The sensation and anticipation were overwhelming, and he suddenly shot his load of cum straight on Jackie's belly.

AlisaYo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaYo

"I'm so sorry," he said quietly.

"That's fine, honey. I am sure you have plenty more, and you'll be ready again soon."

Jackie put her hand on her belly, eagerly scooping some cum on her fingers, bringing them up to her mouth and tasting it. She looked over at Helen, who was now impaled on Ray's cock, facing the pair of them in reverse cowgirl position.

"He tastes great," she exclaimed to Helen.

"Hope so," she replied

Jackie stood up, held Mike's hand, took him to the spare bedroom, and pulled him onto the bed. She climbed onto Mike.

"Now, we have all night. By morning, you will have done anything you want to me. I am your special present from Helen."

She leaned down and kissed him. She could already feel Mike's cock begin to stir back to life.

"Mike, have you tasted pussy?"

Mike shook his head.

"I think it is about time to learn."

Jackie positioned herself into a sixty-nine position, lowering her pussy to Mike's mouth while her tongue started to lick up and down Mike's growing shaft.

"That's good, taste it, lick it, push your tongue in me, fuck me with your tongue."

Mike followed her instructions as Jackie's hips moved back and forth over Mike's face. He savored the taste of her juices as they flowed from her pussy, his tongue going up and down her wet, glistening pussy. Then he pushed his tongue in and out as Jackie pressed her hips harder against his mouth.

Jackie began to grunt and moan as Mike got more confident, and his tongue was doing circles on her clit as Jackie had instructed. Her legs were shocked as the first wave of her orgasm struck. More juices dribbled from Jackie's pussy as Mike continued his tongue assault on it. Jackie lifted herself up, her body hot and sweaty, turned around, and positioned herself above Mike's hard cock. Before he realized what she was doing, Jackie lowered herself onto it. Mike's cock was entirely inside a woman's pussy for the first time.

"Oh fuck, Mike. You feel good. Now, fuck me."

Mike lifted his hips as Jackie started to lift herself up and down. The feeling of Jackie's hot pussy around Mike's cock was a new sensation, and the sight of Jackie's tits bouncing up and down with each movement of her hips was almost hypnotic. He lifted his hips up harder, feeling her hips meeting his. Jackie threw her back as once again she began to orgasm, Mike felt her pussy gripping his cock, and he was unable to stop the growing feeling.

"I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Do it, baby; just do it."

Mike didn't hold back and shot his second load of cum of the day, this time in Jackie's pussy. Jackie collapsed onto Mike's chest.

"Mike, I need a rest before we do it again."

She kissed Mike tenderly. Mike just held her against his chest, and she felt his limp cock slip out of Jackie, the wetness from them soaking his thighs.

They both fell asleep. Mike woke up when he heard the door opening. He looked up to see Helen, dressed in a silk robe that almost covered her ass cheeks, that she had not tied, so her breasts and pussy were exposed, walking in.

"Merry Christmas, Mike."

She leaned down and kissed Mike firmly on his lips.

She pulled back the covers, revealing Mike and Jackie's naked bodies and Mike's morning erection.

"God, it stinks in here. You two been fucking all night? And Mike, if it was for Jackie, I think I would be helping you with this."

As she said it, she put her hand around Mike's cock held it, and stroked it a few times.

Jackie opened her eyes and saw Helen.

"Right, I am going in the shower first. Jackie, sort out Mike's cock. We must get to Mom and Dad's house for breakfast."

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments