Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miles High

1
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Disclaimer
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are figments of the authors’ imagination. Any resemblance to events and/or persons is entirely coincidental.
Copyright © UnXpected, 2011

He’d been flirting with me since the time I walked into the airport terminal. He wasn’t buff, but his physic was acceptable. An older guy very distinguished. His dress is casual, but sexy. Sneakers, with a suit coat, paired with jeans, and a t-shirt. His light brown eyes, told it all, he wanted me.

I wasn’t a slouch, my high heels; accompanied with my favorite form fitting dress. Looking good was an understatement. His attention seemed a bit, “stalker-ish”, but I hardly did much to keep him away. He was there from assisting me with placing my bag on the conveyer belt for bag check, to when I handed my boarding ticket to the clerk. How convenient, we were both on our way to Boston.

After we finally introduce ourselves, he assists me with putting my carry-on in the overhead. I thank him again then take my seat. His seat is 8 rows away. I had the aisle seat, and so did he.

After take off, when we were able to move around in the cabin, I glanced back at him, he lowers the magazine he pretends to be looking at, to stare straight at me. I shyly turn away. In a round about way, I wanted this guy. I was years his junior, but what the heck. Him having a younger women, my age, would probably be a notch on his belt. Not to seem as if a slut, I head to the rear bathroom. On my way, I place my hand on Maxwell’s shoulder as I pass. I secretly hope he got the message.

After entering the bathroom, I close the door, and wait for him to hopefully join me. With only so much room in this cramped space, and no knock from him, I go to exit the facilities. When I open, he is standing there with a smile on his face.

“Oh excuse me, do you need to get in here?” I sarcastically ask with a smile on my face.

“Only if you plan on joining me.” He answers.

I let him back me into the bathroom. The space was tight, and small to say the least. He activated the occupied lever on the door, never taking his eyes from mine. I was “hemmed up” against the sink, and makeshift mirror. His arms wrapped their way around my waist, pulling me into him. Finally, his thick, full lips merged with mine. His tongue burrows its way into my mouth. I willingly acknowledge and accept it, rubbing my tongue into his. My hands find their way to both sides of his face, drawing him closer to me. When we finally broke for air, we are hot, sweaty, and yearning for more.

I didn’t protest, when his hands left my waist to scrunch my dress up and over my hips. Panties? There were none. I had since stopped wearing them. Things were moving so fast.

I assisted by turning my back to him, placing both of my hands on the lid-less toilet, and spreading my legs for him to enter. He fumbled a few minutes behind me, as he quickly pulled his wallet from his back pocket, fished out a condom and threw the rest into the small sink. He tore the wrapper with his teeth and rolled on his protection with the quickness only a pro could have. I’ve always been “a moist women”, so lube was not necessary.

JuliaNewell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaNewell

His thickness surprised me. His length was adequate. I could definitely work with this.

His thrusts had me catching my breath. On more than one occasion the top of my head came in contact with the wall. My pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. Had I of been anywhere else, not getting the shit fucked out of me, I would have definitely complained. The “burn” alone, was something to wince at. I knew after we were done, a cool pat down would be required.

My shoes slide on the floor, his knees came into contact with the wall and other stationary items in the small space as we got into it.One of his hands left its place at my waist, and engulfed one of my breasts. Squeezing uncomfortably, as if it were a handle to pummel into me. I brace my head against the wall, to alleviate the occasional bang of my head into it. All I did was not of his concern. That was clearly apparent. The planes gentle sway, and sudden tilts, added to the sexual atmosphere. As he pumped faster, and faster into me, I grind my ass into his pelvis, extending his length deeper within.

I came to climax first, hollering out, because it felt THAT GOOD! The fact that we were still in a plane did not cross my mind. His hand which held my breast, quickly found its way to cover my mouth. He continued thrusting himself into me a few more times, harder than before, but at his last, when he reached climax he leaned all of his weight onto me, causing one of my arms to buckle, and fall into the low blue water of the toilet! I pull my hand quickly out, before my hand depress’ the stopper in the bottom of the toilet, disgusted, his dick still burrowed in my hole as back him into the wall behind him, and I turn to the sink to turn on the water.

“Hold on baby.” He says, during his chuckle and heavy breathing while he removed his wallet and id’s from the sink.

“Hold on my ass.” I return as he pulls his dick out of me.

We both try to maneuver at the sink. Him soaping up a paper towel to cleanse himself. I continue to soap up my hand, forearm, and dab cool water at my treasure. After we’re done, or the best we can do in the space allowed, we turn to each other and get wrapped into another kiss. A light tapping at the door breaks our bond.

“Everything ok in there?” we’re asked.

“Yup, be right out.” He answers.

A nap and hours later, our plane disembarks from the sky, and makes its way to our arrival gate. I wait for him once we are out of the plane. We had agreed to exchange numbers, which we do when he joins me. I explain to him as we walked to retrieve our luggage, I was here for a pleasure/birthday/visiting trip. He was here to meet his long lost sisters. He walks with me to meet my Mom, who came to pick me up. I introduce her to Maxwell, and we go on our way.

Days later, Mom and I got dressed for her birthday dinner. Her only sister called her to get directions to the restaurant we were to meet. When we got to the restaurant and announced ourselves to the Maître D, he led us to the table where Aunt Gladys, sat with Maxwell!
My heart started beating a hundred miles a minute!

“Happy Birthday Deidra, I found one of Daddy’s Boys!”

Published 
Written by UnXpected
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors