Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom and Daughter Share More Than My Cock

"My wife and mother-in-law discover they have more in common..."

15
5 Comments 5
10.7k Views 10.7k
903 words 903 words
"So let me get this straight," my wife says, gasping for breath. "You want me to lick your cum out of my mom's pussy?"

I smiled and slid my cock out of my mother-in-law's pussy, leaving a sticky trail of sperm dripping out of her well-fucked hole. My mother-in-law Lori squirmed but didn't resist. I moved out of the way, and my wife gathered her hair in her hands and tied it up behind her head.

Slowly, slowly, she leaned down towards her mother's pussy, and her tongue found my cream. She licked slowly up her mom's pussy, gathering my juice into her mouth before swallowing. My wife closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of her husband's seed mixed with her own mother's nectar. She smiled at me, and turned to her mom.

"Sorry if this is weird," she trailed off. Quickly she wrapped her arms around her mother's thighs and dove in to her soaking pussy. Searching for every droplet of cum, she ate her mother out like I'd seen her eat out her other girlfriends. Even though I had just cum, my cock instantly hardened; the adrenaline and excitement was enough to get me ready for round two.

"Baby!" my wife said, noticing my aching hard-on. "Do you want to play some more?"

I nodded sheepishly, and kissed my wife deep, tasting her mother and my cum all in one delicious french kiss. I laid my wife down on the bed and slid into her, using her own mother's juices to lube up my entry.

My mother-in-law rose to her knees, and without any prodding, sucked her daughter's nipples as I fucked her.

"Oh God, Mom." My wife moaned. "That feels so fucking good." I slid my dick into my wife, feeling her familiar pussy devouring my shaft.

"Want to see a cool trick your daughter can do?" I asked Lori, and she smiled and nodded vigorously. I shoved my dick hard into my wife, and began rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Baby... you'll make me squirt," my wife squeaked, in between gasping for breaths trying to take my cock. When I felt her body begin to tremble, I grabbed her mother's hair and guided her towards her daughter's pussy.

"Lick her clit," I ordered. My thick shaft slid in and out of my wife, and her mother's tongue rubbed against her swollen clit. It was seconds before my wife erupted, gushing sweet juices all down my shaft, splashing my body and her mother's open mouth. I slid my cock out slowly and guided it into Lori's mouth. I let her savor it, gliding my rod into her mouth, making sure she was tasting all of her daughter.

JolieCarla
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JolieCarla

Lori's eyes closed, and she moaned as she took everything I gave her.

"Cum in me," my wife demanded, "and let my mom lick it out."

I obeyed. Moments after shoving my dick back into my wife, the excitement overwhelmed me, and I emptied my balls into her glistening slit. Whatever hadn't been drained by her mom I gave to my wife, filling her to capacity with sticky sperm. I slowed down to catch my breath, and readied myself to pull out.

No sooner had I slid my cock out of my wife than her mom dove in. I watched as my mother-in-law gorged herself on her daughter's pussy, drinking up all the cum I had reserved for her girl. Little did my wife know how familiar my mother-in-law was with the taste of my cum and how well she knew how to extract every drop. Lori finished her meal of cum mixed with her daughter's honey and wiped her lips off with her delicately manicured fingers. We all looked at each other and laughed, falling down on the bed in a hot, sweaty, sticky, incestuous pile. My wife and her mother fell asleep, and I left to cool off in the pool.

After a while of relaxing in the pool, I felt my stamina returning slowly. I went inside to dry off, my mind still fresh with the incestuous images I had seen. Now dry, I searched for my shorts, only to realize that the girls had ripped them off me in the bedroom after realizing I had been fucking them both for months. Climbing the stairs, I heard something I hadn't quite expected...

I slowly opened the door and peeked in. There, on the bed, my wife was ravenously eating her mother's pussy. I watched as her mom bucked and squirmed, grabbing the back of her daughter's head and forcing more of her pussy into her mouth. My wife slid her fingers in, and moments later I watched as her mom burst into my wife's mouth, offering her the juices I had become so familiar with in the past few months. My wife smiled and pulled away, brushing the hair from her face and wiping her glistening lips with her fingers. They giggled, and my wife started getting her clothes on.

"I can't believe you have a husband that can cum so much," my mother-in-law noted. "He filled both of our pussies and could probably go again!"

I was about to open the door and introduce myself, perhaps pretending I hadn't seen the bonding session that I just watched. But my wife said something next that made me stop...

"Dad cums that much when I let him cum inside me."

Published 
Written by audiversion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments