Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt and I

5
1 Comment 1
17.6k Views 17.6k
972 words 972 words

On Christmas Eve 2008, I went with my mom to my aunts house. She lives hours away, in a huge house. She recently divorced from her husband. She is my aunt on my moms side (moms sister). She was already drunk when we showed up at her house at around 7. She has blonde hair, and is physically fit. My cousins (her son and daughter) are there. My aunt, who's name in Michelle, would be on the show Real Housewives if they made one in her city.

She's rich, hot, and is a ridiculous drunk. She dresses like a teenager even though she is 49 years old. She is extremely tan. We had been there no more than 10 minutes before she had already given the family a glimpse of her tiny thong. I had an immediate thought. I could totally do shit with my aunt tonight. I don't normally take advantage of anyone while they're intoxicated, but she would totally touch my cock.

Hours later, she was inebriated beyond communication. Her words slurred. Her walk was now a hunched run for balance with each step. She collapsed on the couch in the Pull Barn (yes they're so unbelievably rich that they have an enormous barn for their 6 cars, 3 ATVs, 2 motorcycles, and 2 golf carts). I looked through the window, and thought that she was passed out. I am not that low to where I'll give pleasure to myself using my aunts lifeless hands.

But she moved, and tried to get up. I raced in. We are at least a hundred feet from anyone, in any direction. She thought I was someone named Kyle. I figured it was a young kid, who she probably sucks off because she instantly grabbed for my cock. I was going to go with it, but I chickened out and told I was her nephew Jake.

She grabbed the front of my pants, "Ssso you don't want me?" she slurred. I looked around. Now was my chance. I unbuttoned the front of her pants, and pulled them down. Her thong wasn't see-through, but I pulled that down for a quick peek at her pubic situation.

She had a small dot of hair above her vagina, and the rest was smooth tan skin. I was hard instantly. I reached up her shirt, and grabbed hold of her fake tit. I pulled my underwear down, and reached into her purse. I sifted through until I found a condom. It wasn't a magnum (thank god), so it fit nicely. The last thing I want running around is my deformed cousin-son. That wouldn't be good.

I undressed her. She smiled at me. (hey, at least she wasn't crying or screaming, "RAPE!" or vomiting). She was soon naked. I walked up over into the bathroom inside the "pool" room. It was a big bathroom. I sat down on the toilet lid, and she sat on my lap (doggy style) I guided myself into her cunt.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

It was extremely loose, like having sex with a pair of mittens. She didn't even moan.

I grabbed the cocoa butter lotion bottle, and lathered up my cock. I had no idea if she had anal sex before, but she was about to. I fingered her ass with my lotion finger, and then guided myself into her hole. She yelled, and moaned. She was enjoying herself. He yells didn't sound like drunk talk, they sounded of pure enjoyment.

I stood her up, and fucked her while she faced the mirror. I wanted to look at her naked body. It was so hot. I had to cum, and decided It didn't matter if I was awesome, she's drunk, it doesn't matter. I pulled out, tore off my lotion condom, and spun my aunt around. I put my penis next to her mouth, and she wrapped her lips around just the tip.

She finally began to suck me seriously after a few moments of her nibbling, and trying to create something sexual, but failed due to her intoxicated state. She made a gulping sound. She removed me from her mouth and said my name, which worried me but I didn't care. I was getting a David Blowie from my hot aunt. It doesn't matter.

After she deep throated me for a couple times, I had to cum. I pulled out, and she opened her mouth. I let my cum fling onto her face for one spurt, and deposited the rest into her mouth.

She showed me what cum she had in her mouth, and swallowed. I immediately washed the cum from her face, and ran out of the bathroom to retrieve her clothes. I brought the back into the bathroom.

She was sitting on the toilet. I could see lotion (or really really thick cum.. yeah it was lotion) in between her legs. I wiped her clean, and slowly put her thong on. I kissed the smooth skin above her pubic hair before pulling the thong all the way up. I then put her jeans on. I pulled my phone out, and decided to take pictures. I took one of her vagina, and on of her boobs, and another of her thong over her jeans. I put her shirt on (she wasn't wearing a bra I don't think).

I looked at her face and said, "Aunt Michelle, Is that you? I've been looking all over for you!" and she just stared back and didn't say anything (clearly confused). "We just had dessert, do you want some?" I yelled into her face. She nodded, and I let her collapse back onto the couch. I left the Pull Barn and walked back to the house. My mom was ready to leave. I rushed the goodbyes, and sat in the car.

I fell asleep on the long drive home. It was actually a tolerable Christmas for once.

Published 
Written by hardjake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments