Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cherry goes pop

"Fake story"

2
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I like my aunt Sarita and cousin Rahul. She lost her hubby after Rahul was born. She was rich and both had a luxurious life. I used to visit them since childhood and spend my vacation with them. Rahul was a college student and I had finished my school and awaiting results. My Aunt looked very beautiful and I could imagine during her younger days, she must have attracted so many youngsters around her. Rahul too was well built and they were all open and free and fun loving.

I was having a very good time with them. Sarita, my aunty, was accustomed to embracing me, kissing me and talking about all sort of things freely with me. So was Rahul and he used to hold my hands, sometimes kiss me and keep looking at me.This time I could feel his eyes on my well developed boobs and his eagerness to hold my hands and press them when ever he got a chance to do so. He also used to brush with my boobs.

One day after lunch, we all three were sitting on the sofa and watching an adult film. Sarita pulled my head on her lap and was moving her hands in my hair. My feet were resting on Rahul's lap. Sarita was admiring my body and caressing my face with her hands. Her hands felt so nice. While caressing my face she said, "Rahul, see how beautiful Vanita has grown up. See how sweet she looks. See her full bosom, see her boobs, they look really so lovely. Look at her nipples, they have grown so nicely and one can so easily feel them protruding from beneath her blouse." I was feeling shy but at the same time, I liked her comments too. Meanwhile Rahul also was slowly caressing my feet and his hands had slowly started moving upwards. They were now caressing my legs and thighs. I had nice plump thighs and his hands felt so nice.

Meanwhile the heroine in the film was being slowly exposed by the hero and he had pulled her boobs out and was playing with her boobs. We were all looking at the heroine being denuded and it was exciting. I found Sarita was now caressing my boobs. Her hands felt so nice on my boobs. She was sometimes pinching my nipples. I was getting hot. I could also feel Rahul's hands moving on my thighs going higher and higher. They were boldly caressing my thighs and had moved around my panties. I could clearly feel something stiff and hard poking my legs which were resting in Rahul's lap. Sarita asked, "Vanita, are you still a virgin?" I was feeling too shy to reply. She asked further, "Have you seen and touched an adult cock? Would you like to touch one?" I had engaged in petting and had got fondled a few times by my friends in the school and they had made me touch their stiff cocks but had not lost my cherry.

The hero in the films was now vigourously fondling the heroine's boobs. He had removed her skirt and we could see her pussy exposed. I could feel Rahul's hands were now almost restless. He raised my skirt and exposed my legs, thighs and panties. I was also almost shaking with excitement. Meanwhile, Sarita held my face in both her hands and started kissing me deep on my lips. She was sucking my lips and her tongue was trying to enter my mouth.

BigCockTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockTransTS

I was loving all this happening to me and pushed my tongue in her mouth and our tongues were playing with each other. Meanwhile she had opened my blouse and pulled my boobs out and was playing with them. Her hands fondling my boobs felt so nice. She was sometimes pinching my nipples.

She said to Rahul, "Rahul, see how nice her boobs have developed. See her nipples which have become so stiff. See how nice they look. Feel them with your hands...."

Rahul quickly moved one of his hands to feel my boobs. His hand started caressing my boobs along with aunty's hands. His other hand had now entered my panties and was freely playing with my wet pussy. His hands on my rose-bud felt so nice. Meanwhile he had pulled his stiff hard cock out of his shorts and his cock was rubbing with my feet. I could feel it pulsating strongly and trying to exert pressure on my feet. He just caught one of my hands and placed it on his pulsating cock. The cock was huge, and strong and was trying to pulsate vigourously up and down. His fingers had already entered my pussy and were moving slowly in and out. I was not in my senses and my whole body was trembling.

Sarita told Rahul, "Rahul, see how excited she has become. See how her whole body is shaking. Why don't you pop her cherry?"

Rahul just looked at me. But my eyes had almost closed and my body was enjoying the sensation of being fondled and caressed in this most intimate manner. Rahul got up and removed his shorts and placed the tip of his hard cock at the entrance of my wet pussy and slowly started to exert pressure. Sarita told him to go slow and not to hurry. She told me that it would hurt a bit in the beginning and things would be alright after that.

Rahul was very slow and I felt the tinge of pain when the devil had entered half way. Some screaming was coming out of my mouth but Sarita was keeping her right hand on my mouth and with the left she was caressing my boobs. Rahul finally entered my dripping pussy and slowly started moving in and out. I was in real heavens. My whole body was floating. It was played like a violin. Sarita encouraged Rahul to give slow, long strokes. I had never experienced such feeling in my whole life.

After some time his strokes became harder and harder and faster. He was ramming me and pounding my pussy. Sarita said, "Rahul, please don;t deposit your cream in her pussy. Pull your cock out just on verge of squirting."

His pounding my pussy was taking me to heaven and suddenly my whole body was shaking and vibrating. I could not control it any more. Sarita was trying to hold me down with all her might but still I was shaking. I had never experienced such climax in my life.

After some time my body was calming down and Rahul pulled his cock out. It was still very hard and pulsating up and down. Sarita aunty held it in her hands and gave it a few strokes and the devil squirted it's thick white cream all over my exposed body.

Published 
Written by bloodyluvlife33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors