Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cousin and I at the Beach - Part 1

5
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Summer meant one thing to me - the beach. My parents co-owned a beach house with my mom's sister and her family and as a result, our families would always go down for at least two weeks. I of course didn't mind; being 19 and reasonably (in my opinion) good looking, the beach was a great place to meet women. I had just broken up with my girlfriend of 6 months, so I was looking around. Little did I know this vacation was going to be more interesting than I thought.

My aunt and her husband had two daughters, 23 and 21. Emily, the older sister, and I had always been close, despite she being 4 years older than me. And I had always had a small crush on Emily ever since we were little. Her stunning good looks didn't help matters, as she had 32b breasts, a cute butt and an aura around her. On our second day at the house, both families had gone to the beach earlier in the morning. However, Emily and I decided to come back to the house around 2:30 so we could take showers, get changed and just in general get ready for dinner later.

Emily was wearing a blue bikini that fitted her body nicely while I was wearing green swim trunks. 

"Want something to drink, Emily?" I asked as she started to go upstairs. 

"Sure," replied Emily. We walked into the kitchen and started looking through the refrigerator. As we looked, our cheeks rubbed slightly together and the corners of our mouths met since we were turning our heads at the time. 

"Sorry," Emily blushes.

"My fault," I blush as well. Our faces are quite close together-to the point where I can taste her breath-and even though we had rough housed in the past, there was something else between us right now. I simply reached into the frig and took out some water and Emily followed suit. We never took our eyes off one another the entire time. I took a few sips of water before placing the bottle on the nearby counter. Emily did the same. 

Before I realized what I or Emily were doing, both she and I had stepped forward, pressed our bodies together and kissed. Our hands went around one another and our lips parted slightly, letting our tongues meet. This went on for nearly a minute before we abruptly broke apart.

"I'm sorry Emily, I didn't mean..."

"It was me, Tim, I wasn't thinking..."

We both just stood there, blushing profusely, neither knowing what to say. Emily surprised me though because after a few moments, she blurted out, "I actually enjoyed it."

"So did I," was the only response I could come up with. We both smiled, still blushing, but maybe a little less now. "Wa...want to try again?" I say, figuring I had nothing to lose. And to my surprise, Emily replied with a yes. So this time, we gently stepped forward and, wrapping our arms around one another, we kissed again. It was a slow kiss, but one that still held that hint of urgency from before.

HoneyMoore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyMoore

We just kissed this way for a little bit before Emily pulled back.

"This may help," said Emily, smiling as she reached behind her and undid her bikini top. I was surprised; did she want more, I thought. She took off her top and threw it over a nearby chair; I could feel her boobs pressing freely against me and a bulge growing in my trunks.

"Yes it does," I say and kiss her again, this time with some tongue. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind. "Want to get more comfortable?" The same thought seemed to cross her mind. 

"Of course," she replied. So we separated ourselves and almost ran to and up the stairs to the second floor, hand in hand. I couldn't help but watch Emily's boobs bounce freely as she went up the stairs. We went down the hallway to the bedroom she and her sister shared. Emily walked in first while I closed the door behind us. As I turned, Emily pressed me against the door and we kissed, our our tongues finally able to run over each other.

We attempted to walk over to her bed, kissing and running our hands over each other's half naked bodies; we almost made it. We fell the rest of the way and laughed as we bounced on the bed. 

"We'll have to be quick," I say, realizing that if either of our families found us together like this, we would be in for it. 

"Then we'll just take longer next time," Emily said mischievously. Next time, I thought dazely. She wanted to do it again. "Oh and don't worry, I'm on the pill, so..." she said quickly. I fully understood what she was getting at.

With that, our mouths met again in a passionate kiss. Our hands immediately went down to our bottoms and in one fluid motion, we were both totally naked. My dick now stood straight up as Emily rolled on top of me and positioned her wet pussy above it. And then, my penis was in; we started moving in and out quickly (thankfully finding a rhythm fairly quick) as we continued to kiss. Our tongues fenced in each other's mouths while my penis slipped easily in and out of Emily's pussy. In what was probably a record, I could feel a pressure building.

"Oh Emily," I breathed, "I'm going to cum."

"Don't stop, don't stop," moaned Emily, "I'm going to cum too." With one final thrust, I felt myself explode, sending a load of cum into Emily's pussy. A moment later, Emily arched her back as she started cumming. We lay there for a few moments until we both stopped cumming.

"That was amazing," I said as Emily rolled off of me. 

"Yes it was," said Emily. "We just can't tell anyone."

"Of course," I smiled and she smiled back. We kiss lightly before getting up. We both headed off to take showers, and no sooner did we finish, that everyone else started returning. As we headed downstairs, I smiled at Emily and think of what she could have in mind for next time.
Published 
Written by lesbiancloud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors