Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My daughter's panties

"My daughter flashing me her panty covered crotch"

23
4 Comments 4
38.6k Views 38.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
This is the first story I write so please provide honest feedback as I'm looking to improve, I hope you enjoy!

My name is Marc, I'm 38 years old and been married to my wife for 12 years but been together for 21 years. She is the love of my life and the only women I've ever been with, we met in high school and it took all the courage I could muster to ask this beautiful girl out. On our first date, I knew I would spend the rest of my life with her. It took 9 years to get married as we both went to college and then focused on our career. My wife is 5'8'', about 125 lbs, brown hair, green eyes and dark skin that makes her look tanned all year long. She has 36C tits and an ass to die for. We were not traditional in our approach, we moved in together and had kids before getting married. We have 2 daughters (Amber who is 16 and Nathalie who is 18). Both my daughters are spitting image of their mother.

Nathalie is more the girly girl of the two and will spend hours making sure that her makup, hair and clothes are perfect before going out. She's 5'3'', 110 lbs, slim waist and nice size boobs. Up until recently, I had checked out her bras but once I did I found out that she's a 36B. Amber is conscious of her looks but she don't care as much. She's more into sports than boys and I have to be honest that I love that!

Anyway, this encounter happened a few weeks ago. My wife went to visit her sister for the weekend, it was awesome to have a me weekend to just relax and do nothing. Amber was going out with friends for the night and sleeping at her place and Nathalie was going on a date with some new guy. As she was getting ready, I heard her come down the stairs crying. She was all dressed up and ready to go but with tears running down her eyes, I asked what was wrong. "Steve cancelled our date, I've been getting ready for 2 hours to look like this and I was so looking forward to getting to know him and now he cancelled without giving a reason".

I'm so sorry honey, I got up and walked to her. I reached out and hugged her, I had my arms down on the lower part of her back and she leaned into my chest and sobbed. I must admit that as a father I was quit glad that she was not going out tonight with some guy that was only looking for one thing. As I held her and felt her sob, I could feel her perky boobs press up against my chest. My hands slid down her back a bit more and I feel the top of her panties, it wasn't a thongue felt more like bikini type panties. I've always had a thing for a women in panties, I love the feel of them and the look of them so my feeling her was totally inapopriate and I let her go. She looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes and I told her that she could spend the night with me and we could watch a movie. I told her to get changed in pj's and I'll get the popcorn ready.

She came down a few minutes later in a tight white tank top and pj short bottoms that just covered the required areas. She sat on the couch and put her feet up next to me. I started the movie and shared my popcorn bowl wth her. I got a recent comedy that I figured would get her in a good mood. As the movie progressed, I looked over and noticed that her legs were open a bit. I could see up her shorts and I got a great view the bikini panties that she was wearing earlier. Yellow, lacy and very tinny! I could feel my cock getting hard, please remember that my wife was the only women that I've seen naked in my life at this point. I tried to conceal my hardon as best I could by shifting my position. I peaked the rest of the way through but once the movie was over, I looked over and my daughter was asleep with her legs open even more. I could see the outside of her pussy not covered by the yellow fabric. My cock sprang to life as I was staring at this forbiden pussy that all of sudden looked so tasty! I felt wrong looking but I couldn't stop. I reached in my pants and pulled my cock out and starting stroking. Just before I was about to cum I had an idea to be able to enjoy this for much longer! I got my cell phone and focused on her panty covered crotch and took a few pics! I've never been so hard in my life, I wanted to cum but wanted to take more pics to make sure that I could enjoy this view whenever I wanted. Then I got brave and moved my hand up her thigh and touched her panties. Her breath quickened as I reached in and pulled her panties to the side. I could feel the back of my fingers brush up against her pussy! She shutttered. I was happy to see that she kept her pussy bare, I zoomed in on her and opened her up more and took some close ups!

The contact with her pussy must have woken her up because off all a sudden she screamed and yelled "daddy what are you doing".

SamiraBell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamiraBell

My face went red, I didn't know what to do. How do you explain yourself in this situation, cock out in the open, hand up her shorts pushing her panties to the side and a camera in my hand taking pics. She jumped up, "you pervert, your just the same all as the other guys". She ran to her room crying. I didn't know what to do but had to do something because I couldn't let her tell her mom.

I sat on the couch in shock for a few minutes not knowing what to do and then it hit me. I went to the living room and logged in to her email account, she didn't know that I knew her password. I wrote a message from her to me and attached all the pics. The message read: "Daddy, I hope you enjoy these pics! I can't stop thinking of you and how much I want you. Please don't tell mom and let's have some fun, it will be our little secret!". 

I then received the message and replied to her that this was totally inapropriate and that I was going to need to talk to her mother.

I went up to her room and apologized to her for my behavior but she had no interest in talking to me. So before I left I told her to check her email and I left. I heard a scream and her running down asking me what I was doing. My reply was "I'm not doing anything, I'm shocked that my own daughter would send me such crude and sick pictures and that I was going to need to talk to mom and I'm sure the consequences, even though she was 18, were going to be severe. She screamed at me that she didn't do anything and that she was going to fight this. I simply answered that who was mom going to believe, some teenage girl looking for attention or her husband of over 20 years.

She started crying and I started feeling bad for her so I told her that I would not say anything if she did something for me. She asked what and I replied "I want you to give your daddy a lap dance and get me off, once you take those panties off I want to keep them for myself!" She looked at me in disgust and said "never to which I replied OK we'll see what your mom has to say about these pics and got up to leave. "Hold on" I hear.

I turn around to see her instruct me to sit on the couch again. She takes her pj bottoms off looking at me and saying I'm only doing this one time. I agreed, she startled me and I could feel her hot panty covered pussy on my crotch and I was getting harder and harder by the minute. She started grinding on me and she could now feel my hard meat on her and I could tell she was getting turned on as her nipples became hard. I reached up under her shirt and pinched her nipples and she squealed. "Baby you need to make daddy cum now" as I said that I was pulling my cock out of my shorts. I'm not huge my any means but never got any complaints from my wife.

My pre cum was leaking and soaking the crotch of her panties. She kept grinding into me as I just grabbed her hips and let her girrate on me. I then pushed her panties to the side and felt her wet lips make contact with my cock head, she gasped and I knew at that point that she wanted it as bad as me. I grabbed my cock and positioned myself at her entrance, I felt my head slide in her tight pussy and at that momen in time I couldn't believe that I was fucking my daughter bareback! She lowered herself more and then I was balls deep in her, I lifted her shirt and started sucking on her nipples as she rode my cock! I was so turned on that I couldn't take it anymore and told her that I was going to cum, as she started getting off me, I pushed her down and told her that she was going to take all of me inside her! At that moment, I erupted filling her up with my baby batter! This triggered her to cum which shocked me. Once we both came down from our orgasm I could feel her tight pussy squeezing my cock even more, she got off of me and I could see my cum dripping out of her pussy. I reached between her legs and caught it and gravity was taking effect. Once I had all my cream in my hand, I reached up and rubbed it all over her tits like lotion.

She took her pantie off and handed them to me "a deal is a deal daddy". I took them but gave them back and asked her if she could hold on to these and I will go see her if ever I needed them. She smilled, agreed and I knew at that moment that our relationship had changed for the best!
Published 
Written by Sitonmyface69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments