Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister?

"Could this be my sister?"

111
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My parents divorced when I was less than a year old. My father went his way, and I went with my mother. Anytime I would ask questions about my father, my mother would just say, “he’s dead to us!” and I knew not to take it any further. As a result, I never met nor knew anything about him or the reasons for the divorce.

Growing up, my mother never dated. Instead, she doted on me and worked to make our lives comfortable. We had a very close and loving relationship. While all of my friends would call her the neighborhood “MILF”, I just saw her as my mom. Yes, she was pretty, but she was my - mom.

I did well in school and got a full college scholarship for my swimming. This created a lean, muscular physique that attracted more than a few girls/women. I pretty much stuck to my schoolwork and did well enough to get a scholarship to law school.

When I was twenty-five years old, I was on top of the world. I had graduated with my law degree and been picked up at a prestigious law firm. It was also at this time that my mother developed a cancer that mercifully took her quickly. It was a huge loss for me. I felt alone for the first time. To protect my sanity, I threw myself into my work and two years later was offered a partnership. Something very rare at such a young age.

It was a Monday afternoon when I received a call, at the firm, from someone named “Melanie”. She claimed to be my sister and personally knew things about my mother that not even an excellent investigator could unearth. It was enough to raise my curiosity. We agreed to meet for coffee on Friday morning as I did not have any appointments scheduled.

I showed up twenty minutes before our scheduled time just so that I could get in a good position to see the front door. An exit door was judiciously nearby, too.

As I sat with a cup of coffee and watched the front door, in walked a very young version of my mother. She could easily have been plucked out of one of the old pictures I had of her. She stood five foot ten inches tall with black shoulder-length hair. A very fair complexion set off her clear blue eyes. She had a thin physique with just enough curves to scream “all woman”.

I immediately stood in recognition. She gave me a smile and indicated she’d grab a cup of coffee and be right over.

I just couldn’t seem to sit down. I just stared at what could only be an apparition of my mother.

When she had been served her coffee, she turned and walked straight over to me. With a hand stretched out, “Hi, I’m Melanie. Mel for short. Thank you for taking a chance to meet me.”

We both sat down, and she began to tell me a story. It seems that she had been born the year before I was and, when our parents divorced, she went with my father. He had also never discussed my mother or the divorce. He had recently passed away due to a car accident. Prior to the accident, he had seriously rebuffed her desire to know more about the family. She had honored his desire until the accident. She had found some documents long hidden and submitted a sample to one of those DNA Ancestry sites. Between the two, she was able to track me down. All she had hoped to accomplish was to learn more about where she had come from. She wanted nothing more than to meet me if even one time.

I listened and could not refrain from watching her lips and mouth. Even her voice had a familiar ring to it. While I was almost freaking out inside, I found our conversation free and easy. The time quickly moved to lunch at a restaurant next door. Hours later we found ourselves eating dinner at a nearby steak house.

It was the first time I felt truly comfortable with a woman. We had very similar interests, hobbies, and experiences. It was the first time I felt a woman was actually interested in getting to know me without an ulterior design such as marriage, money, house, etc.

She was financially stable and had a job as a paralegal at a mutual friend’s law firm.

At the end of dinner, Mel asked me if I was available to join her at the beach in the morning. There was a long-distance swimming competition that she had entered. I had known about the swimming competition as I frequently surfed in that area. I had planned on doing some surfing in the morning anyway, so it seemed a good idea. I would meet up with her at the end of the race.

After getting my surf time in, I headed to the showers at the boardwalk to get changed into appropriate beach attire.

At the appointed time, I watched Mel get under the outdoor beach shower.  As she peeled off her neoprene Swimskin, a dark-colored bikini came into view. My jaw dropped to the ground as I watched her sinewy physique move under the water. Her muscles were lean and defined. The top snuggly held her “C” cup breasts but the bottoms were cut very high on the hip and covered little of her ass. I was instantly glad I had very baggy board shorts.

When she was done, she smiled at me and began to walk over to where I stood. It was like watching a fashion model walk down the runway. I realized I hadn’t taken a breath.

She gave me a hug that I’m sure revealed my appreciation.

Turns out she had a condo about a block away. She asked me to join her so she could get changed, and then we could enjoy a cup of coffee on her balcony that overlooked the ocean.

When we got to her condo, she quickly started the coffee and then excused herself to go get changed. A few minutes later she emerged wearing a halter bikini top and wrap-around skirt that was slit up to the hip.

Again, the conversation seemed to be a comfortable slow dance. While I was very immersed in the conversation, my body was clearly watching her movements. I periodically would be reminded how my shorts could be quite confining.

FLIRTATIOUShemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLIRTATIOUShemale

About an hour into the conversation, Mel stopped and took a deep breath. She looked at me squarely and said, “I have to be honest. I know in my heart and head that you are my brother. At the same time, my body keeps reminding me that I’m a woman. One, that has noticed your body telling you the same.” At this, she pulled the skirt aside to reveal a swollen and moist vulva. I could see moisture coating her upper thighs, below a small landing strip.

Looking into my eyes, she asked if she had read my reactions wrong. I shook my head in a negative fashion. I stood and dropped my shorts. My rigid cock slapped my abdomen upon release.

 She laughed and said that we should probably get off the balcony before someone called the cops.

She stood and walked back inside. Like a divining rod, my cock followed.

She had the perfect heart-shaped ass that rippled with muscles as she moved.

My cock was the most rigid I have ever known. I normally am just shy of nine inches but quite thick. A small drop of pre-cum had formed at the end.

As we passed the threshold of her bedroom door the skirt and top mysteriously fell to the ground. When she had made it to the queen-sized bed, she turned and opened her arms with desire.

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her while drawing her body against my own. My cock sliced between her thighs and came to part her swollen sex lips. A gasp escaped her throat.

We began a tentative kiss that turned more passionate as the seconds ticked away. I could not remember ever having felt this aroused.

Soon, we each needed to break to catch a breath of air. I felt her lips alongside my ear and softly heard her say, “I need you now, if only for one time!”

I pushed her backward and she fell onto the bed. Her body lay splayed across the bed in an open invitation. As I began to crawl up between her legs, they raised up and ensnared my body. I now had her arms and legs wrapped possessively around me. She gave out a deep growl and said, “No foreplay, baby brother. I need that thick piece of meat. I’m a big girl and I don’t need gentle right now!”

Looking into her eyes, there was a crazed and focused lust. I felt her hips begin to rise seeking contact with the head of my cock.

I felt the head brush against her hole. The flowing honey caused it to slide inside easily. A warmth and tightness encircled the thick head. Her core recognized the intrusion and a tremor cascaded through her body.

All reasonable minds seemed to dissipate. All my brain could comprehend was the need to own. I thrust deep within her body with everything my hips could muster. I heard the air within her lungs purge from its confines. I felt a tightness that I had never experienced. I felt it gripping and releasing. I was being milked for my seed.

I pulled back and thrust forward, feeling the head bruise her cervix. Again and again, I began to piston deep within her abdomen. Her eyes had rolled back into her head, and she was rolling her head from side to side. Loud grunts and moans began to reverberate off of the walls.

I could feel her orgasms begin to envelop her entire body.

A sheen of sweat coated her breasts as they shook before me. Loud slapping noises declared the violent nature of our union.

I felt her nails dig deeply into my flesh as her body went rigid and arched off the bed. A scream that could wake the devil from hell exploded from her throat. A series of convulsions followed before she collapsed under me. A slight smile on her lips.

I had stopped my thrusts during this time.

Her eyes slowly opened, and her smile broadened. “Baby brother, the only thing more that I need is to feel those large balls of yours explode and shoot your baby-making seed deep into my womb in search of an egg. I can take Plan B in the morning, but tonight, I need to feel you breed me.”

I looked down at her face and was taken by how much I felt at peace. I felt at one with this woman and wanted nothing more than to give her exactly what she….err…we needed.

I wrapped my arms firmly around her and drew her tightly to my body. I began a slow rhythmic dance with my thrusts. Our lips passionately declare our desires and needs. Her breasts were firmly against my chest.

Soon I began to feel the tell-tale tightness in my sack. They rose and slapped against Mel’s tight ass. The juncture of our coupling was frothing from our combined fluids.

I stopped our kissing and raised my head to look deep into my sister’s eyes. She could read my need coming from within my eyes. I raised up on my arms further to give myself a better angle.

My orgasm began from a deep within. My need to inject my seed overpowered any rational thought. My thrusts quickened and became very forceful. Then, I let out a deep growl as rope after rope of my seed erupted deep into her womb. My arms held her in place possessively to ensure she couldn’t escape.

I dropped down onto my elbows in exhaustion. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. My cock throbbed as it emptied all remaining seed into her soiled hole.

I fell to my sister’s side, attempting to gather air back into my lungs. I felt my cock quickly encircled by moisture. I looked down to see Mel cleaning all evidence of our coupling with her mouth and tongue.

Soon, she crawled up and wrapped herself across my chest. Her head snuggled deep into my neck.

Quietly, I heard her say, “That was the best sex I’ve ever had. I know that we have some sorting out that needs to be done, but know this. I’ll never regret what we just did!”. Before I could answer, I felt her fall into a contented and deep sleep.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments