Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My two sons

4
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

After my second husband Charlie died it became difficult for me to care for my second son Ron who has severe learning disability.   Charlie was only 48 when he passed away and already had several health issues before he finally died of a heart attack.   My first son Pete, never got along with Charlie so he lived with his dad Bert.   My marriage with Bert lasted barely two years and Pete and Ron were less than 2 years apart in age.

 

After Charlie passed away, it became difficult for me to find someone else to care for Ron so that I could go back to work. Finally, I was able to convince Bert to let Pete move in with Ron and I so that it would allow me to go back to work at least part-time.   Pete was going to the local community college majoring in Art.   Pete did not speak much but for some reason liked spending time with his little brother Ron.  

 

Ron would throw a fit if he found out that I was in a room with the door closed or locked.   When Charlie and I had sex, we had to leave the door wide open and at time we ended up having sex with Ron in our bed.   Ron would insist that I should be the one to help him in the shower or to get him dressed.   When I would go to help Ron in the shower he would get my clothes soaking wet and would find it quite amusing.   Soon I started being naked in the shower with Ron and at first Charlie would complain, “I don’t like this…what if Ron tells someone that you are naked in the shower with him?” As time went by, Charlie came around to accept it.  

 

It had been over a month since Pete had moved in with us and I arranged for the three to us to drive to Orlando for 3 days for Mother’s day. Orlando was only an hour away by car and I picked a place that had an indoor pool and a room with a Jacuzzi tub.   The suite had a king size bed on one side and a sofa bed in a separate sitting area.

 

Ron loved water and he always enjoyed being in the pool and the hot tub.   I knew Ron and Pete did not care much for the various parks in Orlando so we spent a lot of time in the indoor pool.   I was wearing a 2 piece bikini and Pete had never seen me in a bikini before.   I am short, skinny with fairly large breasts for my size and also Charlie called my ass a “bubble ass.”

 

I saw Pete kept staring at my large breasts and in the pool I made sure Pete got lots of attention from me.   After a while there was no one else in the indoor pool area and I was groping Pete as I was gradually getting horny.   I could tell I was making Pete somewhat uncomfortable and so I turned to Ron and said, “I think we need to work on your brother Pete here so that he knows how to have fun in the water with Mommy…just like you do.”

 

Ron said, “Yeah mom, but tell him he has to be gentle if he wants to touch you and not rough like dad used to be.”   Pete and I started to laugh.

 

Later, Pete and Ron were sitting side by side in the hot tub and I turned on the timer for the hot tub.   Ron loved the bubbles and asked his brother to help him count the bubbles.   Pete pretended to play along for a while.

 

When I got into the hot tub, I walked over and stood in front of Pete and started to rub my hands over his thighs.   I asked, “Boys, tomorrow is Mother’s day…so do you want to do something special for mom?” As we started going over what we could do for the following day, I casually moved my hand over Pete’s swimming trunks to feel his cock.   His cock was hard and I grabbed his cock from outside his swimming trunks and stroked it slowly few times.   I paused and asked Pete, “Honey, do you like this?” I continued, “Let me know if you want me to stop.”

 

Right away Ron said, “No mom no…don’t stop the bubbles…we like it…right Pete?”   Pete looked at me with a smile and replied, “Yeah mom…I like it…it really feels good.”

 

We went back to our room after dinner and I got Ron to go for his shower first as he always took very long shower.   The Jacuzzi tub was almost full when I went to the bathroom to check on it and started to undress. I yelled out to Pete, who was watching television,

 

“Pete, come and sit with mommy in the Jacuzzi till Ron is done with his shower.”  

 

I said, “Ron dear, please try to finish your shower on your own and don’t call me to help you.”  

 

I was completely naked as I lay soaking in the Jacuzzi and saw Pete walk into the bathroom.   I said, “Honey, take your clothes off and get in…it feels really good.”  

 

Pete’s cock was already hard as he sat across from me in the Jacuzzi tub.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

  I crawled over to Pete on my knees and started to kiss him on his mouth.  

 

He grabbed my tits and started to squeeze them as our tongues rolled.   He put his hand between my legs and started to rub my pussy with his fingers.   Wow that felt so good since I had not felt so horny for sometime.   Ron started to call me from behind the shower curtain to help him with the soap and shampoo.

 

I stood up and turned around and I said, “Ron dear, you need to try and do your soap and shampoo so that you can be just like your brother Pete.”  

 

Pete started moving his hands over my ass and squeezing them.   I bent over and rested my hands on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub for support and spread my legs as far apart as possible.   Pete started to kiss my ass as he put his hand between my legs and started to stroke my pussy with his fingers.  

 

Ron didn’t stop and kept calling me to help him.   I finished soaping and shampooing Ron and we stepped out of the shower and I grabbed a towel for Ron.   Pete was sitting in the Jacuzzi tub as I helped Ron dry up.   I said, “Pete it’s your turn now.”  

 

Ron asked, “Mommy, are you going to soap and shampoo Pete also?”

 

I smiled and said, “Sure…why not…Pete can use some help just like you…right?”

 

In the shower I started sucking on Pete’s cock and I was thrusting it all the way down to my throat.   Pete was getting close to his orgasm and said, “Harder mommy…harder…aaaahhhhh.”

 

Pete held on to my head as he jerked his cock in my mouth and started to cum.   He filled my mouth with his cum and I swallowed it as fast as I could.   I stroked his cock some more licked it till the last drop came out.

 

I finished drying my hair and didn’t bother to put on any clothes as I was still feeling hot. Ron was in the large bed watching television and as always kept the volume on the television quite high. Pete had already gotten into his sofa bed and watched me as I turned off all the lights in the room before getting into the bed with Pete.   Pete was completely naked as he waited for me to get into his bed. I was too horny as we started kissing again. Pete got on top of me and started sucking on my tits. I said, “Oh my god…that feels good honey…keep sucking.”

 

I waited for Pete to finish sucking on my tits and then I got on top of Pete and slipped his cock into my wet pussy.   We had the bed sheet over us as I started to let Pete’s dick thrust in and out.   I was already ready to cum and I said softly “Pete, oh baby…make mommy cum...fuck me dear…aaaahhhh...fuck me.”   I lay on top of Pete for sometime kissing all over his face.

 

Surprisingly, Ron did not ask what we were doing.   He said, “Mom, I am tired and I want you to sleep with me.”

 

I said, “Turn off the television and I will be there in a minute.”

 

I sat up on top of Pete and leaned over to dangle my tits over his face.   Pete grabbed my tits and started to squeeze them again.   I told Pete, “Wait till Ron falls asleep and then you can fuck me some more.”

 

As I got in the bed with Ron and Ron moved away from me to the far end to show that he was angry at me for not sleeping in his bed.   I turned over to Pete and said, “Honey, come here and sleep with me.”   I was on my side facing Ron and Pete crawled into the bed and started to push his cock against my ass.   I tuned my head towards Pete and whispered, “Pete, get closer honey…go ahead and push it in.” I placed his cock up against my hole and Pete started to push his cock up my ass.   I could tell Pete’s cock was definitely bigger than Charlie’s as Pete continued pushing his cock in and out of my tight ass.   Pete was squeezing my tits hard and I heard him say softly, “ooooohhhhh…mommy…aaaaahhhhhh.” Then he jerked really hard couple of times.

 

Ron turned around and asked, “Why is Pete making the bed shake like dad?”

 

I paused and said, “Now that dad is not with us anymore, I want Pete to do that everything dad did for me.”

 

As Pete pulled his cock out of my ass, I could feel his cum slowly trickling out of my ass.   Pete got off to go to the bathroom and I lay in bed waiting for Ron to fall asleep.   Pete went back and slept in his sofa bed.”

 

It was past midnight and Pete was fast asleep in his sofa bed when I came out of the bathroom after rinsing my self. I got into his Pete’s bed and started to kiss him on his lips gently to wake him up.   Pete put his arms around me and started kissing me harder.   I asked softly, “Would you like to eat mommy’s pussy and make her cum in your mouth?”

 

We both started to giggle and Pete said, “Anything to make you happy…today is Mother’s day.”

 

Published 
Written by threeover40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments