Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naive Catholic Cousin

"Don't trust your your cousin, he may just put his prick in you..."

19
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Mike was a medical undergraduate. One year, he spent his vacation with his family at his uncle's house in the countryside. The families hadn't seen each other for a couple of years.

Being a strict Catholic, his uncle brought up his daughter, Joyce, as one too.

His cousin Joyce was a natural beauty, sweet, curvaceous sixteen-year old. Mike couldn't help stealing lusty glances at her whenever he thought he could get away with it. He hoped to get his hands on her since he saw how she had grown up and filled out in all the right places, but was afraid of being caught. His uncle was very protective of his daughter, and wanted her to concentrate on her schooling and religious participation.

Two days before the end the vacation at the countryside, an unexpected opportunity presented itself. Mike's parents and his uncle had gone fishing together and left both young cousins at home. Joyce said that she felt sick and couldn't go, while Mike wanted to stay back to study for term-opening exam.

Mike was deep into his notes when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in."

Joyce peered into the room cautiously.

"Hi."

She was not accustomed to having a half-naked man in her house, so she was mildly shocked to see her cousin without a shirt on.

Seeing his gorgeous cousin hesitating at his door, "Come in. Sit down." Mike patted on his bed, "did you want to talk to me?"

"Actually... I..." Joyce stopped, looking embarrassed, and kept looking at her feet.

"Yes, Joyce? Do you need my help with something?"

"I... I'm feeling a little sick; and I don't know why."

Mike smiled inwardly.

"You've come to the right person. Why don't you tell me where and how it hurts and I'll figure out what's wrong."

Joyce just shook her head.

"Now Joyce, if you don't tell me, I can't help you, can I? I'm almost a doctor not almost a magician, I can't read your mind to know what's wrong. Don't you trust me? If you don't, then you should go see the village's doctor."

"No, no! I trust you, I came to find you... I don't want to see the doctor! As you know, it's a small village, everybody knows after anybody sees the doctor; that Cindy, his secretary is a blabbermouth."

"Don't worry Joyce, we take a doctor's oath. I won't say anything to anybody; it's my duty. I want to help you. You are my cousin, and I love you. I won't do anything to harm you. Trust me." Mike gave her his sincerest expression.

"OK, I... Sometimes I feel tingling in my... my... chest, and sometime there's an itch in my... my pee-hole that doesn't stop for a long time." She lowered her head.

Mike couldn't believe his luck; this is his golden chance. His gorgeous naive cousin is asking for help with her horniness.

"Alright Joyce, when do you feel this tingling and itchiness?"

"Uh... sometime when I see people kissing on television or in the street. I have no idea why. Is there something wrong with me?" Joyce pleaded with her eyes.

"I don't know yet Joyce, I have to examine you to see what's wrong."

Joyce's eyes widened in fear and shame, and shook her head.

"Well, you don't have to do anything if you feel uncomfortable. But, without examining you, I can't know what's wrong and I wouldn't be able to help you. If you want to live with those feelings, then that's your choice."

Mike turned towards his books and pretended to leave the choice to her; he crossed his fingers hoping that she would make the right decision.

"Mike! Well, I do want to find a solution for it... I don't want to live with this uncomfortable feeling... So, what do I do?"

"I need to examine the affected areas, so I need to examine your chest and pee-hole. Take your shirt and bra off and lay on the bed."

Upon seeing her hesitation, Mike put as much authority in his voice as he knew how, "Come on, don't be a child Joyce."

Joyce nodded and turned around to take off her shirt and bra. Mike noticed her hands shaking, but soon enough she was topless and turned around to present him with her teenaged D-cup breasts. He held back his breath and tried to stay "professional". They were gorgeous; big and firm like only sixteen year-old breast are.

"I have to feel your breast to look for any abnormalities like lumps."

Joyce nodded.

"Ok, come here. Stand in front of me."

She did.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded again and closed her eyes in shame.

Mike couldn't resist smiling. He grasped a breast in each hand and played with it pretending to examine her. He kneaded them, tweaked her puffy nipples until they distended an impressive half an inch out of her bumpy areolas. Mike's mouth watered.

When Mike gently pinched both nipples, Joyce gasped and opened her eyes.

"You are feeling strange isn't it?"

She nodded, with a look of amazement on her face.

"Close your eyes Joyce, and continue to feel. Tell me when you start feeling the tingling that was bothering you."

Joyce followed his order, and Mike began playing with her nipples again. He was having much fun and was having trouble resisting putting her nipples in his mouth.

"Now! I'm feeling the uncomfortable tingling now. It's getting stronger than ever."

Joyce's breathing had become really heavy, and she kept rubbing her legs together incessantly; she was having hard time standing still.

Mike didn't miss it.

"Joyce, I can tell that your pee-hole is itchy too. Take off your pants and panties, let me see what's happening down there."

Joyce blushed immediately.

"But my father said that a girl should not let a guy see her naked and see her pee-hole..."

"Your father is right, but I'm a doctor, not just any guy. If you are feeling really shy, you can cover yourself with a blanket, and I'll just see your pee-hole, and not see you totally naked. Would that be better for you?"

Joyce nodded and asked Mike to turn away while she undressed.

Mike turned away and took the opportunity to let out the face splitting grin that was threatening to show itself any moment in front of his trusting cousin.

"I'm ready now. You can turn around."

He turned around to find his cousin lying on his bed with her legs on the floor, her naked generous curvy ass half on the edge of the bed, and her top half, including her face, covered with the thin blanket that had covered his bed.

"All right Joyce, I need to examine you closely, so I need to put a pillow under your buttocks and bend your legs."

He grabbed a big pillow from the top of his bed and put his arm under his cousin's knees and pulled up.

"Lift your butt off the bed to help me put this pillow under you."

She followed his order obediently.

He inserted the pillow under her and when he started spreading her legs apart she resisted.

"I need to see your pee-hole. Open your legs." He ordered with an authoritative voice.

She did, and soon he was offered a grand view of her virginal, tiny-looking pussy.

"Ok, this will take a bit of time and we don't have stirrups to rest your legs on, put your hands behind your knees and hold your legs spread and back as far as you can."

She did as told obediently. Mike couldn't see the red flush that covered her face and upper chest at the moment.

He moved his chair closer to her up-thrust ass. Her musky smell was almost overpowering, and Mike noticed that her very puffy, red lips were very wet. She was aroused, just as he hoped she would be by now.

"OK Joyce, I'm going to examine your pee-hole and see what's wrong with it. Don't be tense, you need to relax to make this easier."

He started moving his fingers up and down her slit gently. With every stroke on her very puffy inner lips, Joyce moaned softly. When he reached her clit and stroked around it and cradled it between his index and middle fingers, Joyce's lower body started moving along with his fingers, seemingly seeking further stimulation.

After a while of playing with the outside of her pussy, he pushed his index finger into her without warning.

She gasped and tensed up.

"Relax, Joyce, relax.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

I found nothing wrong on the outside. I'm now looking for the cause of your itch on the inside."

Mike used both hands to spread her pussy apart, and he couldn't see a closed hymen. He looked closer and noticed that her hymen was torn in a couple of places. He was puzzled. His cousin is not a virgin! Was she putting him on?

"Joyce, did you ever bleed from your pee-hole? Other than your normal period?"

Joyce was silent for a while then said, "There was this one time when I was riding my horse, and I felt some pain in my pee-hole. When I came back home, I found some blood on my panties."

"Oh, that's why." Mike pretended to figure something out. "When did that happen?"

"About four months ago. Is it very bad? Is that what's causing my itch? What can we do about it?"

Joyce attempted to close her legs.

"Hold on Joyce, let me check something to get a better picture."

Mike inserted his middle finger into her unbelievably tight pussy far enough to massage her g-spot. That got her hips moving frantically and subdued her attempt to end the session.

"I believe it is that old wound and that you never took care of it properly."

Mike was getting really excited and really wanted to fuck his cousin. His cock had been hard since he started with his 'examination' and needed relief.

"I'm going to put some medication on your wound. I'm going to use a special probe that I have in my kit. It may be uncomfortable for a bit. You need to relax to allow the probe to deliver the medication to the needed spot. It will take a bit of work, but that should get you rid of your itch for a while."

Mike reached into his packsack and found the trusty KY jelly tube that he carries with him. He dropped his pants and underwear and spread a generous gob of the clear jelly all over his cock.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah." She replied in an uncertain voice.

Trying not to let his legs touch her thighs, he held on to the bed's footboard with his left hand and used his right hand to maneuver his rock-hard cock to her pussy. As soon as his cock touched between her lips, Joyce flinched.

"Ooh, it's warm!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, I warmed it for you. The medication is smooth so it shouldn't be too uncomfortable. I'll spread the medication on the outside and then after that on the inside."

Mike moved the tip of his cock all around her pussy, massaging her inner lips and clit with his swollen head. This felt great for both of them. Each time his cock rubbed the tip of her clit, Joyce's hips gave a thrust that enticed Mike to rub it more. Soon enough, Mike held his cock-head steady against her clit and Joyce started to rub her clit against it while emitting small excited moans. She was trying to be quiet but she couldn't help it.

While Mike was enjoying this, what he really wanted was to feel her snugness surrounding him.

"All right, relax now, we're done with the outside. It will now go on the inside."

With that he moved his cock head lower to between her lips and moved it up and down a couple of times and then started pushing it in. She was so tight that, despite all her natural lubrication and his additional one, it took good effort to get his cock halfway into her clutching warmness.

"How are you feeling Joyce?"

"I feel very full... but it's nice... not as I expected it to be..."

"Good. All right, now I'll start massaging the medication into you. I'm going to make you well."

"OK, thanks!" she said with a breathless voice and pulled her knees even further back, opening her self even more to his probing.

Mike was loving the feeling of his cousin's tight pussy clutching his hard shaft. He started a slow in and out motion that felt heavenly. He varied his angle of penetration to give her the impression that he was spreading the medication everywhere. Little did he know that she couldn't care less at this point. She was enjoying even more than he was. He was so wrapped up in the feelings that he didn't even wonder why she didn't protest or show any sign of disagreement despite his thighs touching her ass few times; or even when he went in so far that his balls pressed hard into her puckered brown hole.

Soon enough, after a good bit of fucking, Joyce could not stifle her moans and began to move with him clumsily.

Mike began to move faster and faster and played with her clit simultaneously while still trying not to bang his pelvis into her upturned crotch.

"How does this feel Joyce? I hope you're not too uncomfortable."

"Not at all... hunh... I love it... hunh... but... I feel weird... what's happening to me..."

If he could see her face just then, it had the look of pure pleasure. This was good for both of them.

"Don't worry, this is normal, the medication is soothing your itch. It will be over soon."

A minute or two later, Joyce could not take it anymore and she shuddered in a violent orgasm and lost consciousness. After being stiff like a board for almost a minute, she went all limp, and her hands lost their grip on her knees. Her legs flopped forward and surrounded Mike's thighs.

Mike didn't miss a beat. He kept fucking her, and when he realized that she had fainted, he grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulders and started banging into her hard. He was pushing deep enough to feel her cervix and press his balls into her ass.

Mike continued fucking her for another minute until he could hold his orgasm back no more. His cock pumped jet after jet of his jism into her warm depths. He kept pumping his hips slowly, driving his softening cock in and out of her slick hole in a delicious way. When he got limp enough, the tightness of her pussy seemed to squeeze his cock out. He removed her legs from his shoulders and got up on wobbly legs.

Quickly, he wiped his cock with some tissues and got dressed. Then he took a few more pieces of tissue and wiped her pussy as clean as he could.

He couldn't resist uncovering her gorgeous tits, and sucking on her delicious nipples for a bit. That seemed to help revive her as she moaned and stirred a little.

"Joyce, Joyce?" He slapped her face a little pretending to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Mike with a dazed look.

"Joyce, I finished putting the medication into your pee-hole. It's done, you can get dressed now."

Joyce attempted to move herself up, but she was too weak. Mike helped her up a little, and this time she didn't ask him to turn away while she got dressed. She even leaned on him to put her panties on as she was too shaky.

"So how are you feeling?"

"All the tingling in my chest and the itch in my pee-hole are gone. The medication feels nice in my pee-hole. I'm feeling rather comfortable now... Thanks you for helping me."

"You're welcome. Next time you feel the tingling sensation in your chest and pee-hole, just tell me and I'll help you with it. I'll also teach you how to make it go away on your own. Today I treated your old wound, so that should be easy for you from now on. One thing left is this oral medication to complement the applied one." Mike handed her a morning-after pill which he brought along with him in his backpack.

"Oh, you brought your medicine along with you during the holiday?"

"Yup. This is a common medicine; it's very handy in situations like yours. Go ahead and take it, and go have a nap. When you wake up you'll feel completely refreshed."

"Oh, thank you Mike. I don't know what to do without you."

"What are cousins for? Thank you too, you allowed me to practice my skills, so we both benefited.

"Oh, by the way, the medication will cause some liquids to leak out of your pee-hole. You'll need to take a shower to clean it up.

"And please don't tell your dad. I'm almost a doctor, but I don't have my certification yet. Your dad may not approve of you coming to me instead of the village's doctor."

With that, Joyce left the room yawning, and Mike with a satisfied grin on his face.

Published 
Written by mattjoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments