Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Home

16
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
New Home

Ding Dong! I reached over and slapped my alarm, then looked at the time. 2:36 am. Nope, not my alarm. I checked my phone, no missed calls, not my phone either. Ding Dong! Knock Knock Knock! I rubbed my eyes and threw on an old t-shirt. Who the hell was at my door at this hour of the morning. I opened the door, ready to tell whoever it was to fuck himself. A good way to get your ass kicked is to wake up a 6’2” built 20 year old at 2:30 in the morning. I opened the door when instantly my anger melted like snow in front of the sun.

Standing before me was my little sister of 18 years, holding a small duffle bag, wearing a wan smile and an old hoodie and a pair of blue jeans, all of which was drenched in the pouring rain. I shook my head, clearing the cobwebs and ushered her inside, closing the door and feeling her small 5’2” frame cling to mine. Her tears combined with the water on her shirt to soak mine through in a matter of minutes. Even wracked with sobs, anyone could tell she was beautiful. And it hurt me to see such a beautiful person, both physically and otherwise, in such sadness.

Together we walked to my bedroom. “Kassie, here, put these on, change out of those wet clothes.” Dutifully, I turned my back as she put on an old t-shirt of mine and a pair of my sweatpants, but did catch the briefest glimpse of her body. Now in dry clothes (albeit clothes about three sizes to large for her) she curled up in a ball on my bed, her head on my lap, my hand stroking her wet, blonde hair as she started to cry again. Her hair, usually straight and hanging down to her butt was wet and disheveled. The only thing I was able to distinguish was her saying my name, Matt, every now and again. Her sobs began to decrease and the tears stopped flowing as she readied herself to tell me what happened.

I sat there silently, waiting for her to speak on her own accord. If she wanted to tell me what happened, I would be all ears. But I didn’t want to push. My fingers worked through her hair as she began to speak. “Matt, they kicked me out. Mom and dad. Well dad really. Mom just watched, silently, as usually.” Dad always made the decision in the family, Mom was just there, never really making herself known. “Your place was the only place I knew to come.” She turned her head to look up at me slowly, with trepidation as though I might kick her out also.

“You’ll stay with me.” The smile she threw at me was perfect. Her eyes were red and her make up was running, but she had never looked happier, or more beautiful, in her life. Knowing she had a place to stay, away from the hell hole that was our house was already making her feel better. “Care to tell me what happened?”

Her smile disappeared, and was replaced by a face of pure anger and hatred. She started talking. “I was dressed to go out, you know, short skirt, crop top, showing off the goods,” I nodded. She had the body to pull it off too. A tiny girl, but stacked with what had to be at least a large C cup and a tight little butt that was enough to make most men drool. Even though she was my sister, I’d be lying if I said that I hadn’t been caught staring once or twice. She continued in an icy, steely voice. She kept talking, “anyway, just before I left, Dad comes up to me and tells me to tone it down, less make up, more clothes. I grabbed a jacket and pulled it on over my outfit and headed to the door. Again, he wasn’t satisfied. He physically grabbed me and pulled me over, leaning down into my face and said ‘covering the slut with a jacket does not cover up the inner slut.’ I was furious. I pushed him back and yelled at him that I wasn’t a slut, that I haven’t even slept with a boy. He was having none of it, convinced I was lying to him. We yelled back and forth for a while then he stopped. He got all calm and collected. You know how he gets when he’s dead serious. He looked me dead in the eye and pointed at the door and simply said ‘leave.’ I ran up to my room, threw on some other clothes and ran here, hoping you’d be home.”

I just looked at her speechless for a few minutes then pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly. “You’re staying here as long as you want.” I kissed her forehead and smiled at her. I turned back and with a smirk said to her, “You’re slutty ass can have the bed. I’ll take the couch tonight.”

She glowered at me in mock anger and flipped me the bird before settling in on my bed. With a smile she called out, “Night, Matt. And thanks.”

“No problem, Kass, sleep well.”

The night passed with no incidents. I awoke to a brightly shining sun in the morning and Kassie mirrored it perfectly. She looked like a completely different person. She was bright and vibrant, full of life and energy. Such a contrast from the night before. It was an utter joy for me to see her dancing around the kitchen as she made breakfast (she insisted she would cook to pay me back for my hospitality). She was humming and singing as we went shopping to get her some new clothes, and even pointing out women who might suit me well as we passed by. “What about her Matt, you see that ass on that one?”

Being out of the house for a year, I forgot how much fun my little sister was, but I was remembering now. We laughed and hung out for the rest of the day, enjoying a light dinner and some drinks before heading to bed. Again, she took my bed, I bunked on the couch. The next day was more of the same, bright and sunny weather, and a bright and sunny sister to go with it. We hit the beach, the park, and just lazed out enjoying the nice weather and our newly re-discovered friendship. We were joking just like we had years ago. I was starting to really enjoy my time spent with my little sister, maybe a little too much. Every now and again, I would glance at her and notice what a true beauty she really was, how much I loved her, and started to wonder if it bordered on something not traditionally felt for a little sister. But as soon as I would feel it, I would push it to the back of my mind.

That night, it started to pour out of nowhere. A freak summer storm. The bright and shining personality my sister was sporting the past few days disappeared with the sunshine, and she became gloomy and depressed, until she went to her (my) bedroom. She lay down when I heard the tiniest voice imploring me. “Matt?”

I walked in. She lay under my covers, her eyes watering. “Yea Kass?”

“It feels just like the night when…when I…”

“Shh, I know. Do you want me to stay here tonight?”

With a small nod of the head she confirmed and I lay out a blanket on the floor, getting ready to lie down when she again said my name. “Matt, could you…?” She didn’t finish the rest of the sentence but scooted over in the bed and pulled the covers back. Her eyes darted to the free spot on the bed.

“Of course baby sis.” I climbed into the bed, pulling the covers over me and leaning over to kiss Kassie gently on the forehead.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

“Sleep well Kass.”

I fell asleep, but was woken up by a loud clap of thunder. I felt something warm next to me, the scent of strawberries filling my nostrils, pliant flesh in my right hand. I opened my eyes and realized I was spooning my sister, my hand covering her breast. Worst of all, I was hard. I tried shifting backwards, moving away from her, but Kassie moaned uncomfortably and moved with me. I removed my hand, but again she whimpered. “No, don’t.” It was so soft that I couldn’t tell if she was awake or not, but I kept my hand where it was. With a happy noise that I couldn’t really describe, she shuffled back into me, closer pressing her body against mine. “Thanks Matt, I just feel so…warm, so safe.” If my hard on against her didn’t bother her then who was I to move away? I leaned over and kissed her cheek, bringing out that happy noise again. She turned around, now facing me. Her eyes met mine and I kissed her forehead again. She hugged me closer. “I love you Matt. Thank you.” She gently pecked my lips and lay her head down on my shoulder, my arm encompassing her, holding her body close to mine.

“I love you too Kassie, I always will.”

I felt her twitch next to me, shifting again, moving closer to me until she kissed me again, on the lips, more insistently this time. “I just realized Matt. I trust you,” she kissed me. “You protect me,” she kissed me again. “I love you,” she kissed me again, and this time slid her tongue against my lips. “I want to thank you, and show you how much you mean to me. want to truly love you.” She kissed me again, and this kiss was unreal. She bore her soul with it, kissing me like a long lost lover. Her tongue flashed in and out of my mouth. Her lips massaged my own. It was indescribable. She looked at me, biting her bottom lip softly, cutely waiting for me to say something. I couldn’t though, I was too taken aback. I simply nodded and she made her happy noise again, her body pressed against mine fully now, her mouth re-adhering to mine.

I melted into her kiss, responding with my lips and tongue my hands on her back softly massaging her, caressing her body. She let out soft moans into my mouth, enjoying our first intimate kiss. My hands slipped under the t-shirt I had given her for her pajamas and began to softly knead her bare skin. Inch by inch I raised her shirt higher and higher on her body, until she lifted off of me, her body poised like a cobra and discarded the garment. She made quick work of my shirt, tossing it aside as well. Each of us topless, she pressed her firm breasts against my chest, her lips finding mine again as we continued to kiss. She began to slowly undulate her hips, rubbing her panty-clad pussy against my hard cock. She lowered her body, kissing my chest and pressing the cleft of her sex over my hardness, grinding on it more insistently, letting out a low moan. “Matt,” she looked up at me, vulnerable and scared, “make love to me?”

I wouldn’t have been able to say no if I wanted to. And I definitely did not want to. I didn’t answer, just lifted her light body off of mine and laid her down on the bed. I removed her panties, revealing her fully naked body to my eyes for the first time in what must have been 15 years. I gasped at her perfection. I searched for the words, but was only able to come up with, “You’re beautiful.” She smiled a million watt smile anyway. I ran my finger tips down her body, starting at her neck, roaming over her breasts and down her toned stomach, over her damp sex and down to her feet. She shivered with desire. I removed what little clothing I had left and tossed it aside, letting it join the pile on the floor. I lay on top of her, my hardness pressing against her sex and clit, not penetrating. I kissed her softly, my tongue flicking out at her lips. “I love you baby sister.”

“I love you too Matt, now turn over, let me thank you for all you’ve done.” I did as she asked, laying on my back, my hard on standing at attention, seemingly impersonating a flag pole. Tentatively, Kassie took hold of my hard on, slowly stroking up and down before leaning down to take a quick lick and suck. She popped her head off and smiled at me, then moved to straddle me. Her hand still holding me and directing me inside her. Slowly but smoothly, Kassie sunk down, impaling herself on me. She leaned forward, her lips at my ear. “You’re the first person ever inside me Matt, how does it feel to be the first ever inside your baby sister?”

I smiled and groaned. “Unreal Kassie. So perfect.” I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her deeply and lovingly as she began to slowly rise and fall. I took hold of her ass, helping to lift her body, then letting gravity help her sink back down. She leaned back, her body slowly gyrating and bouncing before me. She bit her lip to keep from moaning, letting only small grunts and whimpers pass. I let my hands run over her body, down her cheek and over her hard nipples, gently playing with them. My hands ran down her body as she made love to me, my fingertips coming to rest on her clit. She continued to ride me, getting faster now as she got used to my length and thickness inside her, my fingers began to make small circles around the tiny little nub, increasing in pressure as she rode me faster and faster. Her mouth opened wide as she began to let her moans free.

“Close, so close!” She moved faster, thrashing her body on top of mine. “CUMMING! MATT IM CUMMING!” I pulled her body lower and flicked my tongue over her nipples before taking one into my mouth and sucking as she came. Holding her body close to mine I flipped us over. Her eyes shown with love and lust. “Keep going Matt, make love to me.” I bent down and kissed her softly, my hips moving slowly, knowing I wouldn’t last much longer inside that tight, wet hole. She thrust her hips up at me urging me to go faster. I complied, thrusting into her again and again, her moans and whimpers urging me on. Without warning she started screaming again, cumming a second time. I began to pull out, unable to handle the intense pleasure, but she locked her legs around me. “Cum inside me Matt, cum with me!” I looked into her eyes and thrust deeply one last time before unloading inside her.

Both of us came down from our orgasms. I rolled off to the side, and Kassie cuddled up close to me, enjoying our post-coital bliss. I wrapped her up tightly, not letting her go. Letter her know that she was safe with me, that she was home. She purred softly, breathing deeply as she recovered from her orgasm. Wiped from the late night and from our emotionally intense sex, we fell asleep, our bodies entangled together, my cum still dripping out of her sated pussy.

As always, comments and votes are appreciated. If you have any ideas on the direction the story should take, please MESSAGE me, rather than putting it in the comments. I always respond to my messages, so if you want to give me private feedback, I promise I will respond. I have an idea for a part two, but it depends on if you want it. VOTE AND COMMENT! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments