Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

oh what a day

"Dan was upset he thought his life was a mess so mummy cleaned it up mmmmmm"

3
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Dan was 18 years old and had not had a girl friend, he was teased alot for this by every one he knew apart from his mum.

one evening dan was alone in the house with his mum, he was in his room on the play station, but got board with it and tossed away the controller, Dan lied back on his bed and sighed very heavily, this made him feal sad all his friends were on a date and he was alone, soon the tears ran freely down his face.

Dan did not have the confidence to talk to girls he was also confused, when he was at the gym or when he saw his dad undresses he felt aroused and had to walk away. But equally when he saw his mother when he peeked into her room this to made him aroused.

Dan's mum Karen was in the hall, she heard Dan crying and walked into his room. Immediately she threw her arms around her son and asked what was wrong. She listened to Dan with concern and arousal as he told his story especially the part when he said he watched her and his father when they were naked, although concerned she felt really wet between her legs and decided what she should do.

Dan she said in a soft voice that sent shivers down his body, "yes mum" and looked into her eyes, he was feeling very horny, but this lady was his mother and he tried t fight his feelings. She said mummy wants to help you but you must promise not to tell a soal about what we do or say.

"I promise" was his reply, they lay in silence for awhile Dan was wondering what she meant, when she suddenly placed her hand on his boxers and pressed down on his bulging cock, "mum" he said we will get into trouble, "shush let mummy help" was her only reply, Dan went to speek again until his mum stopped him by kissing him and rubbing harder on his cock.

Dan tried feeble to get up, but when his mum pulled out his cock and held it in her hand he fell back as the pleasure pinned him there, the feeling of his mums warm hand wrapped around his 7 inches of cock felt amazing and even though it was wrong he was a virgin and he was going to go with the flow regardless of what happened.

Karen stopped kissing her son and moved down the bed, saying my son you take after your father that's for shore, before he could answer she swallowed his cock into her mouth, which again left him pinned down the feeling of her warm sweet lips wrapped around him slurping up and down was great. she stopped for a minute to reach into her bag he did not see what she had in her hand but heard a squelching sound.

As she went back to sucking his cock he felt a cold wet sensation on his bum, but his orgasm was building and he was writhing around, suddenly he felt his mums finger gently push into his bum, but he was to engrossed in his first blow job he did not complain. Before Dan new it his mum had two fingers inside of him and he wanted more, he was raising up and slamming down oh her fingers, this sent him into a frenzies making him shoot is hot spunk into her mouth.

When he got over his orgasm his mum pulled her fingers from his bum, this made him feel sad, but she told him not to worry she had not finished with him yet.

She then lied back on the bed and told him to got on top of her, as he did she guided his cock into her soaking pussy, as Dan slipped his cock into a woman even if she was his mum for the first time it was the most wonderful feeling he had ever had and he acted like a pro slowly pushing his cock in then pulling out just to the tip of his cock then pushing back in.

Dan stopped for awhile and said " mommy should I have not licked your pussy first, Karen smiled back at her son saying that another lesson for later, now stop talking and fuck mommy good baby fuck me real good, with that command he went at ten to the dozen, after a while they both began to pant and groan as they began to climax Karen started first and as she tensed her son started too.

GirlAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GirlAngel

they both came screaming mommy, and oh son that was so good, then they separated and flopped onto the bed in a daze.

Dan was lying on his belly dazed with his bum in the air, he felt his mum kiss the back of his neck and groaned, Dan's groans grew louder as the kisses went further down his back to his bum. when she got there Karen parted his cheeks and gently kissed her son hole and then licked his hole until it was so wet her tongue slipped into his bum a little.

then Dan felt as his mum put what seemed to be loads of lube on his bum and started t finger it into his hole and started to stretch it. As shocked as Dan was he was in heaven and bit down on his pillow to stop himself screaming at the top of his voice in pleasure.

As Karen fingered her son she reached to her bag again. Dan looked in shock as she pulled a small 5 inch dildo from her bag and moved it to his bum. He felt her fingers leave his bum and then felt the head of the dildo at the entrance to his bum. He tensed and arched his back, but the warm hands of his mum stroking his hair and kissing his ear made him relax, as she placed her tongue in his ear nibbling it she slowly inserted the dildo, at the same time she stroked his hair and said be a good boy for mommy, this made him relax as the dildo went all the way in.

when he had relaxed Karen told him to turn onto his side as he did she worked the dildo in and out of his bum in time to wan king his fat cock. All Dan could do was moan and pant as he struggled to breath he was in heaven.

After 15 mins of being wanked and fucked with a dildo he could take no more he was that ecstatic he did not know what was happening, within minutes he tensed his whole body and just before he came his mum wrapped her mouth around his cock and swallowed every last drop of his warm spunk, as she pulled out the dildo he fell onto his back his cock still hard, she said mommy wants another fuck before you can sleep.

She climbed onto his cock and started to ride him, they were both to horny and tired and with in minutes both came again.

He looked up at his mother she had sweat dripping from every where but her body was so shiny and glowing she was hot to look at. She said "so sun how was it for your first time and your first lesson with mommy.

Dan replied in a shaken voice "it was the best thing to ever happen to me thank you mum thank you so much. He then said you said the first will there be more.

with-out a doubt she replied I want your fat cock again and to teach you more. Dan then replied, "is my cock like dad's, Karen replied "oh yes son-bun, and you will find out sooner than you think, and then giggled. He was just about to ask what she ment when she kissed him passionately and then said you've had enough exitment for now go to sleep I will shout you when its tea time, with that she got up kissed him once more then started to dress.

As Dan fell into a deep sleep he heard his mom say it work like a charm cant wait till daddy gets home, with that he had no energy to ask what his mommy meant and fell into a deep sleep.

 

Published 
Written by drmind1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments