Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Last Orgy

"A family decides on one last fuck as they await the end of the world."

3
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: The 2012 Phenomenon
It was the end of the Mayan long count calendar. With less than forty-eight hours to go, emotions were really high; will the world really end? Will the Nibiru prophecy come to pass? These were the questions that were running through my mind.

I come from a little village in Oyo state in Nigeria. My father is the village school headmaster and easily the most educated man in the area. He is over six feet tall and has an incredibly commanding presence. He always seems to be towering over everyone.

My mother is also educated and works as a teacher in the same school with my father. She was the village beauty and daughter to the chief. She is around five feet eight, a size 34D cup breast and legs that seem to go on forever. At forty-four, she’s still incredibly attractive and never fails to sway heads when she goes out.

Like most educated men in Nigeria, our family wasn’t a large one. There were my parents and my two sisters, Sola and Agnes who are twenty-four and twenty-one, respectively. I was the only male child and just turned eighteen on the nineteenth of December.

On the night of my birthday, I sat in my room alone, thinking of all the pleasures I will never experience when the aliens arrive or Nibiru strikes the earth and wipes all life out, when Agnes walked into my room.

“Hi bro, I noticed you were quiet at dinner. Is anything wrong?”

“Not really. Just thinking it sucks to have the world ending so close to my eighteenth birthday when life is just beginning.”

“You know, if the world does end you won’t be the only one dead y’know.”

“Yea,” I replied. “But I will be the only eighteen year old virgin dying.”

“Wow,” she exhaled.

“Wow what?”

“Well, that’s really tough.”

She looked deep in thought then later told me she’ll see me the following morning and that she might have solution to my problem. I told her that unless she can spring me a girlfriend within the next forty-eight hours. I don’t really see any solution. She bade me good night and left.

The following morning I woke up to see Sola standing over me. She was still in her nightgown.

“Good morning. How are you feeling now?”

“I’m fine. Thanks.”

“I had an interesting conversation with Agnes yesternite”.

I tried to look puzzled.

“She told me about your conversation.”

I turned my face away, ashamed and angry that Agnes could so easily betray my trust.

Sola turned my face to her and said “I believe you’ve heard about the vigil program organized by mum’s friend in the next village tomorrow?”

“Yea, and before you ask, I’m not going.”

“Well, I don’t think you’ll still say that when I tell you what it is about.”

She then went on to tell me that mum and her friend got involved in lesbianism when they were in their strict females only school. Even after marriage, they continued to meet and eventually started having threesomes with her friend’s husband. Mum introduced Sola and Agnes to the act when Agnes turned eighteen and her friend’s daughter and son were also introduced to the circle. They usually meet as time permits and mum friend’s first son who is also twenty-four has been fucking both his mum and sister and the female members of my family ever since he was eighteen.

They have, however, in the light of current circumstances, planned an orgy of orgies to blaze the way into the afterlife. What better way to die than satisfied?

I was amazed about all this and how they had been able to keep it from dad who is so straight-laced and strict about such matters.

She further told me that my mum’s friend's second daughter, Anna, who also turned eighteen two months earlier, will be joining and so will her twin brother George. They have also invited two of mum’s former schoolmates and their family to the event.

“So bro, if you care to come, you certainly won’t be dying a virgin.”

"Of course I will be going!"

On the D-day, my mum, sisters and I left around five pm in my father’s second car, with my father waving us off and telling mum to be careful. We got to mum’s friend, who we all call Aunt Linda’s place around six pm and the place was already a bevy of activities. There was Aunt Linda, her husband Mike and the twins, Anna and George. Their older siblings, Mary and Wale, were also there.

The other two families attending were already there too. The first family was introduced to us as the Aigbojes. The father was named David, the mother was Helen and their twin daughters were Joy and Victoria. Both were twenty-one and looked dazzling in their identical dress and, other than the different earrings they wore, they are indistinguishable.

The second family comprised of Aaron and Elizabeth and their son Mark and daughter Princess who were twenty-two and nineteen, respectively.

Princess was easily the most dazzling that night. At five feet nine, she was easily the tallest lady present and had amazing 34DD breasts that were threatening to burst out of their confines any minute.

We all moved to the main sitting room where dinner was to be served. The meal was delicious but our mind was on what was coming afterwards. After dinner, Mike turned on their sound system and provided soft music.

Around nine pm, Mike called us together and laid down the ground rules: anything goes as long as your partner does not say no. Also, the two virgins present, i.e., Anna and I, will be initiated first and the rest can pick partners thereafter.

A ballot was done and Anna was paired with Aaron and of all things I was paired with mum.

The rest retreated to the various rooms in the house to get better acquainted before we are to meet by eleven pm to fuck ourselves to oblivion.

Mum asked if I’ll like to dance first and when I nodded put her arms around me and started dancing with me. I noticed Aaron and Anna doing the same.

It was a slow song and we were dancing so close together that my mum’s breast was rubbing into my chest. I pressed harder into her and noticed that her breathing was getting shallow and her nipples were getting harder. Aaron was already on the sofa with Anna where he was introducing her to the fine art of kissing.

your_neighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
your_neighbor

From the way she was moaning, I could surmise that Aaron really knew what he was doing.

I looked at mum in the eye and slowly placed my mouth on hers. My arms went around her and I deepened the kiss. I guess some things are instinctively learned as one of my hands travelled down to cup my mum’s voluptuous ass while the second moved up to cup her breast. I almost came on the spot. The breast was so incredibly soft and tender to knead.

I inserted my hand underneath her skirt and was surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her ass was so tender and sweet to hold on to. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Aaron undressing himself with Anna already naked on the floor. Aaron’s prick was incredibly long - about 10 inches - and the girth was so impressive. I was wondering how Anna would be able to accommodate that when I felt a mouth close around my dick. I wasn’t even aware that she had removed my trousers and shorts.

The feeling of her mouth on my prick was so heavenly and I was unloading into her mouth within a minute of her oral ministration. She gulped it down and didn’t waste any. She continued sucking me and to my surprise I was coming again five minutes later.

When my panting subsided, I heard Anna moaning as Aaron's head was between her legs and he was eating her out. She was writhing on the floor with pleasure.

“Can you try that?” mum asked me.

“I’ve never done it before,” I said uncertainly.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it. Just come over and try.”

I knelt in front of her and removed her skirt. I also removed her shirt and bra. I fastened my mouth on her breast and sucked on it for almost a minute. I lavished the same attention to the second one, too, before trailing kisses down her torso towards her cunt. Mum’s moan was getting louder and I knew I must have been doing something right.

I placed my mouth on her wet cunt and tasted her nectar. She was incredibly wet. I started sucking on her cunt and mum was in throes of ecstasy. I inserted my tongue into her and started fucking her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!”

“Fuck me with your mouth! Fuck your mum baby! Make me cum with your mouth.”

I started suctioning my mouth and was rubbing her clit with my finger while trying to ensure she doesn’t fly off the floor with the other hand. A few seconds later she squirted in my mouth.

I’m coming! Oh my god! I’m coming!

A few minutes later her breathing returned to normal and she smiled at me.

“You are a natural,” she said, “But you are still a virgin.”

“Well, I guess we should do something about that. Times almost up and I think Aaron is just about to make Anna a woman.”

I looked over and saw Aaron lowering himself between Anna’s thighs. He rubbed his dick on her pussy before inserting the head into her virgin cunt. He started making small circular movements before pushing his hip forward. Anna cried out and Aaron quickly kissed her to silence. Before long he was fully inside her and was making long and steady strokes into her. Anna was moaning so loudly.

I shed the rest of my clothing and climbed between mum’s legs. She took my dick in her hands guided me to her entrance. I pushed forward and entered to the hilt. I looked her in the eye and saw both intense pleasure and love. I withdrew and pushed in again increasing the tempo steadily. She was so warm and wet inside and felt like liquid fire. I was experiencing so much pleasure.

Mum started squeezing me with her internal muscles and my pleasure increased immensely. I couldn’t hold on any longer.

"Mum, I’m gonna cum."

"Cum in me, baby. Fill me with your spunk."

She started rubbing my back and working her pelvic muscles on me.

"Oh my god, I’m cumming mum, I’m cumming."

"Yea baby. Fill me up; fill your mum up with your spunk. Pump me full of it. Uhm yea, yea that’s it, baby; that’s it."

I unloaded into her for what seems like an eternity before finally resting on her.

Aaron was also about to come and asked Anna if she was on the pill.

“What’s the essence?” she moaned, “There is no tomorrow. Fill me with your spunk. Make me a total woman. Cum in me please.”

“Make me cum now.”

With that I saw Aaron's ass tense as he filled Anna up with semen. It was a blessing that this might be the last night of this world as Anna couldn’t but be pregnant with so much cum in her.

Mum told me to lie on my back and climbed on me. She motioned Anna to come over and sit on my face.

I put my tongue in Anna’s cunt and started sucking her. I could feel Aaron's cum running into my mouth. I continued sucking her and she was moaning so loudly. I saw Aaron take some olive oil and rub in mum’s arsehole then rub on his dick. He told me to pause while he gets into position.

He entered mum’s ass and I could feel him do so. We both started to fuck both her holes and came in her.

She switched place with Anna and, despite having been recently fucked by such a huge dick, she still had the tightness of her age. Aaron laid mum down beside me and entered her while looking me in the face. It was so incredible seeing his huge dick slicing through her folds and she was moaning so loudly with pleasure.

Over the course of the night, I got to fuck both my sisters and every other female present, whether anally, orally or vaginally. It was such an incredible night. Semen was unloaded into the women’s cunts without any fear. After all, isn’t it supposed to be the end of the world?

By 3am we were all tired and asleep.

I woke up to the sound of a door closing and opened my eyes to see the sun shining into the room. I looked around and saw mum on her side with Mike spooning her. Agnes was on top of George and his soft dick had managed to stay inside her well fucked cunt. Sola was on the sofa with dried cum on her thigh that must have leaked out of her during the night.

I smiled when Aunt Linda stirred beside me. The memory of fucking her incredible ass was so pleasurable. I started rubbing her ass and she moaned in her sleep.

So the world didn’t end, I thought.

I heard a cough in the doorway and looked up into the angry face of my father.

Perhaps, I was wrong.
Published 
Written by dors255
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments