Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Precipice - Part 3 of 3

"When things get crazy, I straighten them out. Too bad I didn't see the trouble coming!"

11
9 Comments 9
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words

This little aside actually is part of the story.

My oldest brother-in-law is a huge baseball fan. He managed to score some tickets for a Cubs versus Brewers game in Milwaukee. He had enough tickets to invite all of his brothers-in-law and all of our sons. There were even enough that the daughters were invited as well.

Our families are split about 50-50 in supporting Wisconsin and Illinois sports teams, so we were going to have a great time cheering and harassing amongst ourselves. Both sides harassed me because I wouldn't wear a jersey, but I did buy a Brewers hat. We had a great time.

Somewhere around the sixth inning, an odd thing happened. A bunch of the kids needed a potty break, so a couple of the dads herded them away, and then the other dads needed more beers, so they left. Suddenly, Tom and I were alone keeping an eye on all of our stuff.

Tom seemed to be scanning the crowd, purposefully keeping his eyes from looking at me.

"Hey John," he said casually, "can I ask you a question about photography?"

I stared at him for a long moment, but he wouldn't look my way. He didn't look upset.

"Sure. What's up?" I replied.

His eyes continued to look everywhere except at me.

"Kathy was showing me some pictures you took, and I found them rather striking."

His eyes still scanned the crowd. I waited for him to continue.

"We, uh, tried to recreate some of them, but we weren't having much luck."

He nervously glanced at me. He saw the surprised smile on my face, and a smile broke across his face as his eyes turned back to scanning the crowd.

"I, uh, well, she and I, uh, we were hoping that you could show us how you did it, got the shot, you know?"

I only had to consider for half a second. I was pretty sure that what they were suggesting fell under the category of making my wife happy by making her sister happy. I knew I would have to clear it with my wife, but I didn't expect any problems.

"You'll be responsible for your own equipment," I suggested. I managed not to laugh as I added, "There's no chance I'm touching your lens, and you sure as hell don't get to touch mine."

He turned a surprised look at me, but he managed not to laugh out loud.

"I can handle my own lens," he quipped.

None of the others had returned yet, so I thought I better clarify one more point.

"Some models are intimidated when there are two photographers," I said. "Sometimes things can get a bit intense when the model decides to find good poses for both lenses at the same time."

He actually blushed, and his eyes jumped back to nervously scanning the crowd.

"I'm pretty sure that's part of what Kathy had in mind," he admitted. "She certainly seems comfortable working with another model. She might even want..."

He cut himself off before he admitted anything out loud. I had to wonder who his wife had shared with him. My wife would never have done anything with another woman like that for me.

Our conversation had to end there, because all the kids and the other dads started returning. We both acknowledged the end of the conversation with a smile, and I could tell that Tom was going to be joining his wife at my house on a Thursday night.

Later in the game, Tom just about choked on his beer when a lady in the row behind us touched us both on the shoulder and then leaned close to whisper, "If you give me your phone numbers, I wouldn't mind posing with two photographers."

She was pretty good looking. I guarantee we were both tempted, but she was outside of the scope of making our wives happy, so we had to decline.

===

I had a broad smile on my face when I saw a car pull into the drive the next Thursday night. The smile faded quickly when Theresa and Kathy gave each other angry looks as they got out of the car. They didn't look at each other as they stormed into the house. I knew better than to expect a hello from either of them.

"Tell her to leave," Theresa spat out. "It's not her turn and you fucking owe me again. You better be planning on fucking me a dozen times to make up for fucking her twice last week. Just because she's prettier doesn't mean you get to give me the short straw."

"Tell her to fuck off," Kathy injected. "I know you're going to pick her to fuck tonight because she's the youngest and prettiest, but we're gonna straighten out this bullshit with Tom first. Just because my sisters are prettier than I am doesn't make me some bimbo that you fuckheads can pass around!"

I could see right away that honey wasn't going to get me anywhere.

"Enough!" I bellowed.

"I knew you would side with her," Theresa screamed. "With her pretty face around, I never get what I want!"

"Says the pretty baby that always gets her way," Kathy yelled back at her.

"Hey!" I yelled as I slammed my fist down on the countertop. "I said 'Enough'!"

They both turned and stared at me with their eyes wide.

"This ends right now," I said in a more reasonable tone. "You two have a choice. Either go get in your car and get the fuck out of here, or go upstairs right now so I can put this issue to bed."

They both glanced at each other with a scared look, but they remained frozen in place.

"Don't make me count to three!" I threatened. They stared at me. "One!" They turned to each other. "Two!"

With a glance at me, they both bolted for the stairs. I couldn't help but smile as I followed them. I grabbed the camera along the way.

Their eyes were full of trepidation as they waited at the foot of my bed. I barely looked at them as I walked past to my wife's wardrobe. I quickly found what I was looking for, and then I made sure I had a stern look on my face as I turned back to them. I handed a royal blue bra and panty set to Theresa and a sky blue teddy to Kathy.

"Put those on," I insisted.

"Why does she...?" Theresa started to ask.

"Don't!" I interrupted. She looked at me with fright. With a stern look, I added, "I'm not going to count again. Do as you're told, or I will spank you."

It was amazing how quickly they changed into the outfits.

At the same time, I stripped down to nothing. They both struggled not to smile with pleasure when they saw I was naked, and they both gave me an expectant look. Their lust almost changed to concern when they saw that I wasn’t ready to go. I took a couple of pictures that caught their looks perfectly.

"You've made me angry, and it's not easy to be hard when I'm angry," I pointed out and they both nodded. "Get on the bed, make nice with each other, and then give me a show to make me hard," I commanded.

They both swallowed, and then gave each other a shy look. Kathy smiled and pulled her sister onto the bed. Theresa smiled and pushed her sister onto her back. She propped herself up on her elbow as she stretched out next to her.

"Theresa, I'm sorry I sounded mad at you," Kathy offered. "I know we bicker about silly things, but I still love you."

"Kathy, I love you too," Theresa responded. "I don't mean to sound like a baby when we fight."

They each reached out to caress the other's face, and then they kissed. They ended the kiss with a smile, and then they kissed again. The second kiss was much more sexual, and Kathy's hands drifted to her sister’s butt and breast. Theresa pawed at her sister's breast, and then clawed at the teddy to pull it up enough to get her hand underneath.

The kiss turned very serious, and Theresa rolled her body onto Kathy's so that she could slide her leg between Kathy's. They continued to kiss as she started to hump Kathy's hip and grind her leg against Kathy. They both moaned in pleasure.

Their ease with each other confirmed what I suspect Tom had almost told me, and I was amazed. My wife is probably the straightest woman in the world, and she would never have touched another woman the way her sisters were touching each other. I took hundreds of photos before I stopped them.

"Hey," I called out gently, but they ignored me. "Hey!" I said a bit louder, and they stopped to look at me. Their eyes flared in appreciation of my hardness, and I masterfully caught it all on film.

"Think about this before you answer, because whichever one gets it right will get rewarded," I informed them. "Which one of you made me hard?"

I'll give them credit. They looked back and forth between each other and my cock as they considered how to answer. Kathy stalled for time.

"What do we get?" she flirted.

"You get to be in charge," I answered immediately. I probably should have thought that through.

"It was Theresa," Kathy answered. "This bra shows off how hard her nipples are and the way she got aggressive between my legs was too good for it not to be that."

Theresa blushed as she glanced down at her leg. It was still pressed between her sister's legs. Her thigh was slick with her sister’s secretions.

"It was Kathy," she answered. "The way she kisses made me need to be aggressive. You've kissed her, and watching what she did to me reminded you of what it does to you."

They smiled and kissed each other, and then turned back expectantly to me.

"You're wrong," I answered with a smile, and they both frowned. "It was both of you. It was two beautiful women smiling at each other, and the way you touched each other's hair and the ripple of skin as you each let your fingers probe the others curves and lines. It was the two of you together, loving each other, that made me hard."

They both smiled at the answer, and then they kissed again. I waited for them to smile back at me. My face slowly drifted to sternness.

"Keep going," I ordered. "I have a new challenge. Let's see if you can learn from your mistakes."

With a worried look, they turned back to each other. With a brief worried smile, they started kissing again.

I slid onto the bed, and pulled Theresa up onto her knees, with her leg still between Kathy's. I pulled her panties over her ass and halfway down her thighs and started caressing the wetness between her legs. I took several pictures of her upturned ass, and then I took several pictures as I moved behind her and pressed the head of my cock against her wet lips.

"I knew he would pick you first," Kathy playfully moaned as they continued to kiss.

"What?" I asked sharply, and they both froze. Kathy gave me a frightened look over Theresa's shoulder.

"You will learn," I informed her sharply. "That's one spanking for you," I added.

"Swat away," she answered sassily. "One little love pat won't hurt me."

"That's another for talking back," I growled. "In case you didn't know, each spanking is five swats, and you're going to feel them. You'll probably still be feeling them tomorrow!"

She blanched and managed to look scared. I gave her a sweet and very fake smile.

"Theresa, why don't you see if you can keep her smart mouth shut by making her cum?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," Theresa answered. She quickly turned Kathy's face back into a kiss as her hand joined her leg between Kathy's legs.

I remembered to take a couple more pictures, but I was more focused on teasing my hardness against Theresa's wet folds as I watched them kiss.

When Kathy started to moan, I pulled my cock up and pressed it inside of Theresa. Kathy heard Theresa moan, and her eyes gave me a knowing smile. I smiled back, and then started thrusting hard into her sister. Kathy's eyes rolled shut with pleasure as the rocking motion I created carried down Theresa's arm.

I wasn't able to tell which one of them started to cum first, but they pretty much came together. Although they stopped actively kissing, they froze with their lips pressed together as the shared their pleasure. I spent the entire time fighting the need to cum with them.

They shared another kiss as their orgasms ended, and then I pulled Theresa away from Kathy and up onto her knees in front of me. I turned her face and kissed her before guiding her to lie down on her back next to Kathy.

I bent down and kissed Kathy. With a smile, I pulled her up to sit and then I presented her with my hard cock.

"She made a mess," I said with an almost stern voice. "Clean it up."

Her eyes flared as she eagerly pulled my cock into her mouth.

"Why don't I get to..." Theresa started to whine, but I cut her off with a look.

"Because I'm in charge," I answered. She managed to nod, but I added, "That's one spanking for you."

Her eyes went wide with fright, and Kathy started to giggle as she licked my cock.

"Do you want me to add another for you?" I demanded of her.

She let my cock slide from her mouth and she answered, "No, sir."

"Good," I answered. Then I pulled her up onto her knees over her sister, with her leg between her sister's legs.

"You know what I want," I growled. "Keep her smart mouth quiet and make her cum!"

She eagerly attacked her sister and the two of them aggressively shared a kiss. I pressed my cock against Kathy’s lower lips, but I was going to need a minute or two if I was going to keep control. I took the opportunity to take some more pictures.

A reflection of the flash in the mirror on my wife's dresser caught my attention. I realized that there was a good angle of all three of us in the mirror, so I took several pictures. When Theresa started to moan, I turned my attention back to the women, and I moved to slide my cock into Kathy.

This time, I was able to tell that Theresa started cumming almost as soon as I started thrusting into her sister. I was able to get a good shot of the extreme pleasure on her face and the strain on her wrist as she tried to hold her sister's hand tight between her legs. I dropped the camera on the bed and started fucking Kathy as hard as I could. I wanted her to cum while her sister was still in her orgasm. It didn't take long.

She pushed her body upright in front of mine and clutched my hand to her breast. Together, we pinched her nipples, and she cried out as her orgasm intensified. The camera flashed and I realized that Theresa had taken over that duty. I was going to be in more of the photos than I wanted to be, but I didn't care. I was too busy struggling again to keep myself from cumming. I barely managed.

Kathy tried to melt away from me and onto her sister, but Theresa pushed her to the side. Kathy almost looked hurt at the rejection until Theresa cried out and explained her actions.

"You made a mess! I have to clean it," she cried out as she lunged for my cock.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

I let her take it, and then I suffered as she swallowed me and licked me clean. I was suffering because she was giving me pure pleasure, and I needed to hold back for just a few minutes more. It was easier for me to regain control once she moved on to cleaning my balls, but only barely. When we were both satisfied that she had done a good job, I slid my fingers into her hair and pulled her away.

"Let's see if you were paying attention," I announced. "Which one of you made me struggle harder to keep from cumming?"

They looked at each other, and Kathy almost started to answer. When she checked herself, Theresa almost spoke. They stared at each other for a moment longer. I saw the moment when the lights went on, and I wish I had had the camera ready. They both turned to me.

"Both of us," they said in unison.

"Which means neither of us," Kathy added.

"Both of you," I repeated. "You are both beautiful and sexy and desirable, each in your own way. Neither of you is less pretty than the other, neither of you is less desirable than the other, and I lust and love you both."

They shared a self-conscious smile and then a quick kiss, and then they launched themselves at me for a three-way hug and kiss fest.

Suddenly, Kathy pulled back with a huge smile.

"We both got it right, which means we're both in charge," she cried.

Theresa's eyes lit up. "Which means you have to do what we tell you!"

Before I could protest, Kathy cried out, "You owe us some cum, and we want it now!"

I had no time to think as Theresa cried out, "Now!" She dropped like a stone and swallowed every inch of me.

"No!" Kathy gasped in a surprised tone, but she quickly amended, "Hey, I want some of that!"

She pulled Theresa from my cock, and then swallowed it herself. Theresa let her bob up and down a few times before she tried to pull Kathy away. Kathy swallowed me deep and held me there as her throat worked against the head. She held it until she needed air, and then she relented.

I tried to warn Theresa as she pulled Kathy away, but they weren't listening to me. She found out soon enough as I exploded in her mouth. She got most of my load before Kathy was able to pull her away and take...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments