Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment Round Three

"The trio continue playing."

6
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
818 words 818 words
**I'm sorry it's been so long since this story has been continued. I think often about these three characters and I hope you enjoy the continuation of their story.**


Bella plopped onto the bed sated and exhausted. Jake laid next to her, his arm propping his head up as he eyed his father in the doorway.

"Sneaky old man...getting off while you watch us fuck."

Tommy looked at his son and daughter, "I wasn't invited and I felt rude interupting."

"You could interupt anytime." Bella commented. She stood up, stretched, noting that both pair of male eyes were fixed on the rise of her breasts. Not surprisingly, her cunt tightened and she felt hot and wet all over again. "Did you want to play, daddy?"

Tommy walked to the bed and sat next to Jake. "Of course I do." He reached out and carassed Jake's dick. Jake inhaled sharply. They hadn't done this in a while and he was unsure of if Bella would ever be allowed to see them fuck...looks like today was her lucky day.

Bella sat back down on the bed, on the otherside of Jake and watched, eyes wide, at her father cupping her brothers balls. Jake's cock jerked with each movement and Bella could feel her wetness dripping from her cunt. This was so insanely hot.

Tommy shifted so he was between Jake's legs, virtually ignoring Bella's presence. Jake squirmed as Tommy lowered his mouth to his son's cock. His lips touched the head and Jake let out a gutteral moan. Bella continued watching, her hand currently pinching and scraping at her nipples. Holy fuck, this was hot. Tommy moved his mouth down further on his son, taking him deep into his throat. Sweat broke out all over Jake's body and he continued moaning.

Even though watching her father suck her brother's fat dick was invigorating, she wanted some of the action. Getting on her knees, she straddled her brothers head, bringing her sloppy pussy to his mouth. His cum from earlier and her own juices dripped into his mouth, making him squirm and moan even more. Bella fit her cunt perfectly to his face, his chin digging into her clit. She yelped as Jake started eating our her cunt vigoriously.

Bella watched her father, now with a raging hard dick himself, continue to blow Jake. She could tell that Jake was close.

"Let him fuck you, daddy." Bella moaned, slightly bouncing on Jake's face.

blackdiamond1987
Online Now!
Lush Cams
blackdiamond1987

"I want to watch you get fucking by your son."

Tommy's eyes locked with her and he sat up. His hands extended and pinched Bella's nipples so hard that they brought tears to her eyes. Tears of joy. She could feel herself getting close to cumning all over Jake's face, but she had to wait. She wanted to see her father have Jake's cock up his ass. Tommy turned around and presented his ass to Bella. At first she looked confused, but then she understood. He needed it to be wet.

Still bouncing on Jakes face, she leaned forward and spread Tommy's ass apart. Inhaling the scent, she licked from the back of his sack to his asshole, providing more than enough moisture. Tommy turned back around, facing her, positioned himself above Jake's cock and starting lowering himself.

Tommy moaned when he felt Jake's dick entering his asshole. Bella, who was holding back her orgasim with all of her might, reached out and grabbed her fathers cock. Jake couldn't stand it anymore and rammed himself into his father's ass.

"Holy fuck!" Tommy yelled as he rose up and down on Jake. "Fuck, fuck. Oh Jake. Fuck that ass!"

"Daaaadddy!" Bella exploded all over Jake's face, her hand tightening on Tommy's cock as cum sprayed into Jake's mouth and all over. Bending foward, Bella removed herself from Jakes face, and stuck her daddy's fat cock into her mouth.

Jake laid there, thrusting his hips up, having a view of his sisters hot, dripping pussy while she was sucking dick.

"Dad...fuck." Tommy was bouncing on his cock harder than ever before. Jake could feel himself tightening. "I"m going to cum. Fuck!!"

Tommy landed hard on his son's cock as he felt his cum drench his asshole. Jake was so large and so deep inside of Tommy, that he felt himself tightening and grabbing a hold of Bella's hair, he yanked her head off of his dick and came all over her face...ropes of white sticky cum landing in her mouth, on her chin and in her hair.

Unable to control himself, Tommy leaned over, with Jake still inside of him and licked his daughters face clean.

While Jake lay exhausted and while Tommy and Bella were cleaning cum off eachother, they didn't hear the footsteps down the hall, nor did they notice their mother, standing in the door, her panties soaked and her nipples hard.

Published 
Written by ladyquick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments