Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reconciliation With Her Son

"A mother meets the son that she left twenty years previously and they reconnect"

32
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Sarah Templeton was now aged fifty-seven but she had been thinking back over her past in recent times because she had decided to attend the funeral of her late and estranged sister, Dorothy. The sisters had initially become estranged twenty years previously when Sarah left her husband Colin and two children to move to another town with her nineteen-year-old lover.

Sarah had been having an affair with the youth for the best part of a year and she eventually walked out on her family, leaving Colin with daughter Catherine, then aged fourteen, and ten-year-old son Mark.

As it happened, Sarah and her lover split up about a year after her walking out and she did ask Colin if she could come back, but by then the unmarried Dorothy had moved in, to both look after the children and to share Colin's bed. Dorothy was actually six years older than Sarah and five years older than Colin.

In time, Colin divorced Sarah and married Dorothy, and the 'new' Templeton family were very happy and Dorothy brought the children up as her own. Colin actually passed away at the young age of fifty-six, and Sarah thought of attending his funeral but decided against it.

Sarah's life did not turn out too bad because after her request to return home had been rejected by Colin she set up what became a successful small business in the town in which she was now living. Her love life was almost exclusively with men younger than her and in some cases, much younger, but she never remarried.

She had had minimal contact with her children, ex-husband, and sister in the twenty years since she moved out, but when she heard that Dorothy had sadly died, aged sixty-three, Sarah thought long and hard about going to her funeral.

Both Catherine and Mark had done well work-wise and Catherine was now married with two children of her own, but Mark was unmarried despite having a few longish term relationships. Mark's longer-term relationships had been with girls of a similar age to him, but he also had a liking for older women and he often bedded women thirty years or even more, older than him.

In fact, he had quite frequently had sex with his auntie/stepmother Dorothy and had done so even when his father was alive, but neither Colin nor Catherine had the slightest inkling about that.

Sarah decided to go to her sister's funeral and booked into a local hotel for the night. She fully intended to keep a low profile and she sat towards the back of the pretty crowded church, Dorothy was a well-liked and respected woman in her town.

Neither of Sarah's children noticed her at first, what with them being at the front, and very few people realised who she was although a couple of women that Sarah vaguely recognised seemed to look at her in disgust.

Sarah did not go to the graveside but stood a little way away, but Catherine got a glimpse of her and, although she had hardly seen her in twenty years, she said to her brother, "What is she doing here?"

Mark looked up and, once he had worked out who it was, replied, "I don't know, but please don't make a scene."

With the burial done, people started to drift away, so Sarah turned and headed for the gate but Catherine hurried after her. Wondering quite what his sister was going to do, Mark followed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" spat Catherine at her longtime estranged mother.

"I am sorry, I should not have come," responded an upset Sarah.

"Too fucking right you shouldn't have," continued Catherine with her eyes ablaze in rage.

"It's okay, Catherine, leave it," said Mark trying to calm his sister.

"She walked out on us for some young stud," said an indignant Catherine to her brother with Sarah still standing there a bit stunned.

"I know she did but forget it, today is for Dorothy," replied Mark.

"Well, she should not fucking be here," said Catherine as one last salvo before storming off in a rage.

Mark and Sarah looked at each other for a moment until Sarah said, "Hello, Mark, how are you?"

For a moment Mark wondered what he should call her because mum or mother did not seem appropriate even though that was exactly what she was. "Alright, and you?" he replied, having decided not to call her anything.

"Yes, I am alright but your sister is right, I should not be here," she reflected.

"Perhaps not, but I am pleased to see you," said Mark, and Sarah's very attractive face lit up.

"Really? That is so nice of you to say, I am pleased to see you too," replied Sarah, and Mark thought for the first time that this woman who was as good as a stranger to him was actually very attractive.

They looked into each other's eyes, a bit awkwardly, for a moment until Sarah said, "It was nice to see you, I had better go," and she turned and started to walk away.

Mark watched her for a moment and then started to move after her. "Wait, m..." he started but he could not say mum or mother.

Sarah stopped and then turned with a smile, "I think that you had better call me Sarah."

"Yes, yes, Sarah...are you staying in town tonight?" he heard himself ask but he was a bit unsure as to why he was asking.

"Yes, I am in The Bull Hotel," she replied, looking at her son both quizically and excitedly.

"Can we meet for a drink and a talk?" asked the thirty-year-old man, who was talking to a mature woman that he very much fancied; the fact that she was his mother did not really come into it.

"That would be wonderful, but I don't think that your sister would be pleased," replied Sarah.

"Probably not, but there is no need for her to know," responded Mark.

So it was arranged to meet in the bar at the hotel at seven o'clock.
Neither of them knew what to expect or even was sure what they themselves wanted from the meeting but, in normal circumstances, if Sarah was meeting a much younger man she would probably be aiming at bedding him. If Mark was meeting an attractive older woman, he would have the same intentions.

Sarah had changed into a pair of black slacks that rather hugged her rounded buttocks and a white blouse, and she had already had two drinks when Mark arrived. She stood to greet him but they did not embrace or anything because they both, for the moment, felt a bit awkward.

Mark got himself a drink and another for Sarah and they talked for a while, still a bit awkwardly, although they did somehow get onto each other's love lives. Mark knew that twenty years previously, his mother had a liking for much younger men and he discovered during their chat that she still did.

Mark divulged his liking for older women and, as the drinks flowed and with her mind working overtime, Sarah asked, "You didn't um ...you know, with Dorothy, did you?"

Mark, a bit reluctantly, confirmed that he did before adding, "Are you disgusted with me?"

"No, not at all because after what you had told me I was not surprised," answered Sarah and she touched Mark's arm, which was the first physical contact between them.

Sarah did not immediately remove her hand, nor did Mark give any indication that she should, but he now said, "It is a lovely evening, do you fancy going for a little walk?"

"Yes, that would be nice," replied Sarah with a flash of her eyes.

There was a park nearby and they were soon walking through that, their bodies very close together but not actually touching until Mark brushed Sarah's hand with his, and as they smiled at each other, they held hands.

Being so close to such an attractive older woman, whose perfume was also exciting, had got Mark's penis semi-erect in his trousers although he still had at the back of his mind that this woman was his mother.

They were both now much more relaxed, and they smiled a lot and giggled a lot as they walked, just like prospective lovers although still, neither was sure what they wanted to happen.

They had turned left and left again whilst walking and were now heading towards the gate to the park through which they had entered as the light started to fade.

They were still chatting happily and neither was sure how it happened, but they stopped walking and faced each other. The look from both of them was begging the other 'kiss me' and that was what they did.

Their faces came slowly together and the kiss was gentle at first and then lips parted and then tongues were exchanged; this was no normal mother/son kiss and they both knew it. When they parted, they again looked into the other's eyes and Sarah's face lit up. "Well hello, Mark," she breathed.

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

"Hello, Sarah," he responded and they kissed again and hands started to roam over bodies.

"Now your sister would certainly not approve of that," giggled Sarah when they again broke apart.

"No, I don't think she would," replied Mark, who then realised that Sarah was caressing his crotch.

"I think that perhaps we should go to my room, don't you think?" asked Sarah although she did not doubt what the answer would be.

"Yes, I think so," confirmed Mark as they continued their journey towards the park exit, hand in hand.

Mark knew that he would soon be fucking his mother but he was looking at it as his bedding another gorgeous and sexy mature woman. Sarah knew that she would be getting her son's penis between her legs but she saw it as having yet another much younger man shagging her.

Although Mark had surmised that Sarah's trousers were rather tight, he had not yet studied her from the rear, but on reaching the park gates he stepped back to allow her to go through ahead and his eyes went to her arse, which did indeed look sensational in those trousers.

They were soon back at the hotel and they went straight to Sarah's room. On entering, Sarah thought that she had better make sure that her son had no qualms about what was about to happen, "You are sure that you want to go ahead with this, aren't you, Mark?"

His response was to take his erect penis out of his clothing, "Fuck yes, aren't you?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I so want this inside me," replied Sarah as she put her hand around the quite large sexual organ.

With those preliminaries and any doubts out the way, they again snogged but this time Mark grabbed Sarah's buttocks as she slowly wanked his cock.

Mark undid Sarah's blouse to reveal her generous, bra encased, tits and she lifted his T-shirt for him to raise his arms and her to remove it. Mark took off Sarah's blouse and then had her bra off and they kissed again, this time with their naked top halves pressing together.

Sarah had Mark's trousers undone and soon they and his underpants were at his ankles and his penis was in the kneeling Sarah's mouth. He had his eyes shut and he stroked her head as she played with his cock with her lips and tongue. Sarah did not want to suck him to climax because she very much wanted that rigid penis somewhere else, so she stopped her mouth play and stood up.

Mark lowered Sarah's trousers and then her very wet knickers and they then both got out of their clothing completely, and the totally naked couple then kissed again with Mark's erection pressing against Sarah's body as he massaged her bare arse.

They made their way to the bed and, with Sarah on her back, Mark slid his cock into the vagina from which he had emerged about thirty years before. They both reflecting on the wonderful feeling of their sexual union for a moment before they got into a steady rhythm of lovemaking.

There was much gasping and groaning and lots more kissing as Mark's penis moved in and out of Sarah's cunt with her having her legs behind his back. Sarah had had lots of younger men between her legs over the years but the sensations that Mark was causing were as good as any.

He had quickened his pace slightly, and she had responded accordingly, and Sarah came for the first time. "Ummmm, oh fuck, yes, yes, yessss," she exclaimed as her new lover continued to thrust in and out of her.

Mark had lots of experience with various older women, but this one beneath him now was certainly a good fuck as Sarah's cunt muscles continued to stimulate his throbbing cock.

Sarah came for a second time and Mark was getting very close to ejaculating. "I am going to cum, where do you want it?" he panted.

"Cum in me, fill me," was Sarah's breathless reply and very soon Mark spurted jet after jet of spunk into her and Sarah screamed in joy and sexual ecstasy.

Once their orgasms had subsided, they looked into each other's eyes and Sarah started laughing. "What, what is it?" asked a very happy Mark.

"Oh, I was just thinking of your sister's face if she could see us now," replied Sarah before adding much more seriously, "I did make a huge mistake all those years ago, so she is right to hate me."

"I think it hit her more than me with her being that much older," said Mark continuing the serious nature of the conversation.

"You are probably right, I am glad that you don't seem to hate me anymore," reflected Sarah.

"I don't think that I ever did, but enough of this talk, you sexy slut," said Mark as he kissed her with his softening cock still inside her.

"Mmmm, so when do you think that you will be ready to give this sexy slut another fucking?" asked Sarah.

"Perhaps if you gave my cock some attention with that lovely mouth of yours, it would help," replied Mark as his penis slipped out of Sarah's cunt.

"Sounds good to me," said Sarah as she moved to take Mark's cum soaked but relatively soft cock in her mouth.

As Sarah used her mouth to reignite Mark's ardour, he caressed the gorgeous buttocks that were near his head and then Sarah moved again to lower herself onto Mark's face so that the pair were now each giving the other oral stimulation.

Sarah quite soon had Mark's penis rigid again and his efforts with his mouth had got her very much ready to go again, so she took her mouth off his rod to ask, "Fancy fucking me from behind?"

With his mouth still at her cunt, he indicated in the best way that he could that he was up for that, so he was very soon looking at his longtime estranged mother's arse and very inviting cunt before he slid his penis back into her vagina.

He again varied the speeds of his thrusts and he again made Sarah cum twice before he spunked into her for a second time.

They then showered before settling down for the night as they cuddled each other's naked bodies.

Mark awoke to one of his favourite feelings: that of the hand of a mature woman sliding up and down his hard cock.

"Good morning, Mark, " said Sarah as she slowly wanked him.

"Good morning to you, Sarah," he replied as he played with her nipples.

"I think that I would like to ride you," said Sarah seductively.

"Be my guest," replied Mark before they had a long kiss.

Sarah threw back the bedclothes that had been partially covering them and then positioned herself above the pole that she still had her hand on and very slowly lowering herself as she got slowly impaled, "Oh fuck," she sighed as her son's penis went deeper and deeper into her.

She remained still for a moment with Mark's cock in her as deep as it would go before she slowly moved herself up and down its length. She had her eyes closed and mouth open as Mark fondled her large breasts as she rode him towards what would again be sexual release for them both.

She expertly swayed and used her pelvic muscles to stimulate both herself and her lover and Mark could feel his spunk about to be sucked out of him. Sarah was also on the point of orgasm and to the joy of both of them, she started cumming as Mark started to ejaculate.

They showered and spent a lot of time kissing before it became inevitable that Mark would have to leave.

"Thank you for a wonderful night, darling, will I see you again?" Sarah asked.

"Thank you and yes, I do so want to see you again," replied Mark.

"Perhaps you could come and stay with me for a day or so in my house?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh yes, I would love that," he replied.

"Not sure that we would spend much time out of bed though," giggled Sarah.

"In bed with you is where I would want to be," replied Mark.

So Mark left her room, leaving Sarah to have her hotel breakfast before checking out and returning home.

She was so glad that she had decided to attend the funeral and incredibly happy that she had not only reconciled with her son but had also acquired a new, very good, lover.

Mark was delighted that this woman was back in his life after such a long absence, and better still, she was a great fuck.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments