Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rite Of Passage - Kelly And Her Grandfather

"Kelly spends the weekend with her grandfather"

49
9 Comments 9
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I wrote the original story in this series, "Rite of Passage," in 2018. At that time, I thought of writing a sequel, but other than a few lines of dialog in my head, couldn't make it work. Fast forward to late 2020. While writing another incest story (which I'm undecided about publishing), the idea for this finally came to me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I suggest the reader go back and read my very first 'Rite of Passage' story before reading this one."

Kristin prepared her daughter Kelly to continue their family's tradition. They had many chats about it. At eighteen, a daughter would join her father in bed for her first sexual experience.

When the time came, Kelly happily gave her virginity to him. She joined the ranks of many women in the family before her. Afterward, she told her mother, "I want to do it again every night!" It awakened a high sexual drive in her.

Unfortunately, Kelly's father wouldn't be able to do it so often. She also pointed out that as her mom, she got the first shot at sleeping with him. But Kristin suggested Kelly have sex with her grandfather, Jim. Kristin said she enjoyed her own occasions with him, so Kelly jumped at the chance.

Kristin made arrangements for Kelly to spend some time with her grandfather. A few weeks later, Kristin dropped Kelly off for the weekend. She said goodbye to her daughter, telling her to enjoy herself. “I'll pick you up in a couple of days. Have fun!”

Kelly ran up and gave her grandfather a big hug as he stood in the doorway. “Grandpa, I've been looking forward to this weekend so much!”

“I have too, dear,” Jim replied. “Your mom said how much you enjoy your dad.”

“Oh my god, it's the best, Grandpa! I love it with him. Then Mom told me she does it with you sometimes. She said I should try it, too. It made me horny just thinking about it.”

“Well, my girl, I expect we'll have some fun this weekend.”

“Oh, Grandpa, I'm ready for you right now!”

“Well, don't let me stop you. Come on, the bedroom is this way.”

Kelly almost raced to the bedroom, then undressed. Her grandfather joined her a moment later, also removing his clothes. He admired her and said, “You have beautiful breasts, dear.”

Kelly smiled and said, “Thanks, Grandpa.”

She put her arms around his body and kissed him passionately. He sat her down on the bed, continuing the kiss. One arm was behind her back. His hand slowly worked his fingers in and out of her vagina.

“Grandpa. I want to suck on you. I love to do it with Dad.” She eyed his erection. “Hey, I think you might even be a little bigger than him.”

“Well, we've never compared notes. But your mom enjoys us both.”

They switched places. Kelly knelt, then kissed and licked his testicles. She gently took one, then the other into her mouth. “Mmm, this is fun, Grandpa.”

Kelly slowly worked her tongue along his stiff length. She kissed the head, then took her grandfather's member into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on it while her hand pumped the shaft. They both made little noises of pleasure as she continued to work on him. He could feel her breasts touching his thighs as they rocked in time with her movements. Finally, she stopped.

“Grandpa, I really want you. Please put it in me!”

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

“Wait, Grandpa. Do you need a condom?”

“No, I had a vasectomy some years back.”

Kelly smiled. “Awesome! I want to feel what it's like when a guy comes inside me. Unfortunately, Dad has to wear one of those. But I don't want to get pregnant.”

“We won't have to worry about that here.”

He slowly inserted himself into her, then began his movements, in and out. Kelly let her inner muscles grab her grandfather's cock. It was bigger than her father’s, indeed.

“Oh, oh! Yes, do me, Grandpa. I love it! Yes!”

Her grandfather continued his thrusts into her.

“Ohh!"

“Kelly, you feel so good. You're so tight,” he whispered.

Kelly could only moan in pleasure as a reply.

“Grandpa, keep going; don't stop!”

He changed his pace to something a little slower, pulling almost all the way out of her, then going back in. Kelly didn't mind. His lips took a nipple into his mouth, the tongue tweaking it.

"That's great, Grandpa. Oh, oh, yes, screw me hard!”

Her grandfather increased the intensity of his thrusts.

Kelly responded, making little noises with Jim's movements.

Then, “Grandpa, I'm going to cum!”

Her grandfather felt his own buildup, then ejaculated inside her.

“Yes, thank you, Grandpa, thank you!”

She kissed him as he lay down beside her.

“That was amazing, Grandpa. Do you have anything more?”

“Give me a few minutes, dear. Then I might help you out.”

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

“Good. I want to try you in my butt, too. Dad showed me that.”

“What did you think of it?”

“It hurt at first, but then it was nice once I got used to him. I kind of liked it!”

She kissed him again. “Maybe I can help you with this,” and grasped his organ.

After a little coaxing, her grandfather was stiff again. Kelly grabbed a bottle of lube he had on his nightstand and coated his erection with it.

“Grandpa, bury it in me all the way!”

“OK, get on your hands and knees.” Jim kissed her butt cheeks, then slowly worked his tongue in and out of her puckered opening. The feeling of it drove her wild. The lube rolled down the crack of her butt as she awaited what was next. Her grandfather worked one, then two fingers in and out of her.

Then, she felt his shaft sliding between her cheeks, negotiating around her hole. Her grandfather positioned his penis at the waiting orifice. Little by little, he inserted it into her.

Kelly let out little gasps as he went in farther. Moving in and out, he slowly buried his entire length into her backside.

“Oh, Grandpa," she whispered. "Wow!”

“You're doing fine, dear,” he said.

“Oh no, Grandpa,” she said. “I love it!”

Kelly began to respond to the visitor impaling her backside. Its length moved between her butt cheeks. In and out, in and out.

“Ohh,” she sighed.

Finally, he spurted and withdrew. The inner warmth from his cream felt nice. A white dribble ran out of her rosebud.

“I have to say it again, Grandpa. Wow, thank you!”

“It was my pleasure, and from what I can see, yours, too. I'm happy you enjoy this with your dad and me,” he said.

“I love you both so much,” she replied. “And I love your penises, too!”

He laughed. “We have the rest of the weekend. What would you like to do?”

“Well,” she said, “We need to do this some more. I'm going to take full advantage of this time.”

“That's why your mom let you stay over. She knew you'd want more than one time with me. Like you, I am going to use this occasion by joining my beautiful granddaughter in bed as much as I can.”

“Later today, Grandpa? Can you do it?”

“We'll see. But remember the old saying, 'There may be snow on the roof, but there's still fire in the hearth!'”

Kelly smiled.

That afternoon, they managed another session. Kelly squirmed in pleasure as her grandfather's tongue worked its way in and out of her vagina. She cried out as his cock filled her once more.

After going out to dinner that evening, they returned to his place to watch a movie. As they sat next to each other on the couch, Kelly got a sly grin on her face. She reached over and rubbed her grandfather's crotch.

“Girl, you are insatiable,” he laughed. “But I don't think I could get it up again today. We still have tomorrow, though.”

She smiled. “Grandpa, you can't blame me for trying!”

The movie ended, and they headed off to go sleep.

-------------

The next morning, Jim awoke to his granddaughter's lips on his cock. “Did you come for some breakfast, dear?” he laughed.

She stopped for a second. “I hope this is the first course!”

And so, another love-making session followed.

“Wow, girl, you’re giving your grandfather some exercise!” he said afterward.

“I'm glad I can, Grandpa,” she said. “Perhaps we can squeeze one more time in before Mom comes later today.”

“I'll call and tell her to put off her arrival by a couple of hours if she can. That will give us plenty of time. She'll understand.”

“Great, thanks!”

-------------------------

That evening, Kelly's mom picked up her daughter. “I hear you enjoyed your weekend with your grandfather.”

“It was awesome. I couldn't get enough."

“See? I told you. Thinking of you makes me want to go join him, myself. But I’m sure you've worn him out for a while. I must pay him a visit later this week, though.”

“Mom, now I want to go back to bed with Dad again. Do you think I could do that tomorrow night?”

“I don't see why not, honey, as long as he doesn't mind. Isn't our family's tradition wonderful?”

“Mom, I'm so happy we do this. Every family ought to!”

“Unfortunately, most folks don't look at things the way we do, dear. That's why we try to keep it a secret from people on the outside.”

“Well, it's their loss, Mom. But I think you were right. We do have a pretty good deal!”

 

 

Published 
Written by No1YouKnow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments