Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scarlett Has Some Unexpected Adventures With Her Mom

""Please don't tell your dad!""

155
27 Comments 27
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"The story is based on true events, but some names have been changed for privacy reasons. All characters are of legal age (16+). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please Like and Comment if you enjoy the story. A tip (Lush Coins) would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank You."

My dad was out of town and it had been a while since I (twenty-three) spent some time alone with my mom, so I figured I would go over for a visit. Walking home from the train station in the pouring rain was a definite downer on a nice idea though. But my mom would love the little gifts I'd brought, and I was looking forward to having some girl talk about boys and my boyfriend with her again.

Deciding to surprise her, I let myself in and started looking for her in the house. She wasn't in the living room or kitchen so I almost thought she'd be out doing errands, but the car was parked out front. Then I heard sounds coming from upstairs, so I went up to find her. The sounds I was hearing though sounded suspiciously much like sex, did I just catch her watching porn? But as I walked further up the stairs, the moans were starting to sound more like my mom, and less like a video.

Curiosity triggered, I snuck up to my parent's bedroom door and dared a peek inside. Nothing could have prepared me for the sight that greeted me there, though. My mom was getting fucked by not just one, but three different men in her own bed! My mom was cheating on my dad in a fucking gangbang!

God she was looking hot with a cock thrusting into her from behind as she sucked on the two more in front of her face. Was I really going to watch my mom get fucked like that? It's not like I hadn't done something similar before, but something about it made it incredibly hot and taboo watching my mom get spit-roasted.

I just found out that my mom was cheating on my dad and already I was dripping wet watching her do it. Might as well make the most of it now, I figured. I quickly put my stuff in my old room, and went back to the hall to sneak a peek of her on all fours. Letting my hand slide between my legs, I began touching myself as they went from one hedonistic pose to another.

But stupid girl that I am, I just couldn't stay quiet. Of course, I had to let out a moan as I was touching myself. Immediately my mom and one of the guys looked in my direction and saw me caught like a deer in headlights. Eyes almost popping out of her head, she scrambled off of the bed and onto the floor, slipping on a less-than-useless nightcover.

"I should leave, mom, I'll be in my room. Just give me some time."

What the hell! How could that just have happened? Not soon after though, I heard the fucking continue. She was moaning, screaming, and from the sound of it, cumming. I never anticipated her to be such a slut. My mom was a slut. Of course I came multiple times myself, but what was I supposed to do with the image of her being taken by three different men. I only regretted not seeing all of it live.

After a while, the sex noises quieted down and the front door swung shut. And I would have to talk to her sooner or later... Better get it over with, who the hell were those guys anyway? I didn't recognize any of them, that's for sure.

"Mom? Are they gone?"

"Yes dear, you can come out. I'm in the bedroom."

She was lying on the bed, completely exhausted, and although it looked like she tried to wipe off all the cum, there was still left dripping from between her legs.

"Shouldn't you put on something decent, mom? You're completely naked!"

"After what you just saw me do? Besides, I'm exhausted after getting fucked like that. Look at me dear, in my eyes I mean. Please promise me you won't tell your dad. If he ever finds out, he can't. You have to promise me."

Of course, I can't tell my dad! His wife is cheating on him with three different men in our own house!

"No I'm not going to tell dad mom, but who were those guys? Why were you fucking them?"

And why three of them at the same time?

"You have to promise me, look me in the eyes."

I'm going to milk her for this, making me keep secrets like that.

"I promise, mom, I won't tell dad. Our little secret. But who were those men?"

Finally relaxing again, she crawled over and sat up against the headboard. She was looking so sexy like that. Could I really think such thoughts out loud in my head? I just watched my mom gangbanged for god's sake... But with her chest heaving up and down, breasts ever so slightly swaying along, red marks all around her nipples, she definitely looked sexy right now.

"To be honest, they were strangers, baby. I never met them before this. We just briefly spoke online. They agreed to come over and fuck me."

She giggled, eyes looking into the distance as she thought about it. Was my mom just girling out to me about it?

"Did you ever do something like this before? I mean, with another man?"

Eyes snapping back to reality, she looked at me and thought for a second.

"Before I met your father dear, I did stuff like this once or twice, but not since. I'm sorry you had to see me like that. Just don't tell your dad."

"Actually, it was kinda hot watching you like that. Those guys were really giving it to you. Sometimes David and I do stuff like that, but I never thought you would be like that. I mean, it looked like you were having fun."

I shouldn't keep talking like this...

"You were watching me, baby? And what kind of stuff do you and David do? You're not cheating on him are you?"

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.

"Well, sometimes he likes to watch me get fucked by other guys, so he invites some friends over. Or he lets me flirt with some guys in the club. Then we end up having a threesome or foursome at his place."

My mom's mouth fell open as she heard me admit to my sexual depravity. She hardly knew the half of it though. Something in her facial expression changed from embarrassment at what had happened earlier, to curiosity.

"Was it your idea to fuck other guys? Is he really okay with you behaving like that?"

I'll just tell her the truth, it can't hurt to be honest after today I guess.

"No, mom, it was his idea. He wanted to watch me get fucked like that. He loves the idea of other guys using me. It really turns me on though, fucking other men in our relationship. And his friends love using me. They call me their little slut, or their cumdump. Sometimes one of them even comes over without David around, then we fuck without him. David loves hearing about it later. He'd let me fuck three strangers whenever I like."

LynDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LynDavis

She was clearly aroused at what I'd just told her, as one of her hands had moved to her quickly rising breasts, and the other in between her legs. Sitting next to her, countless scenarios were going through my head. I was telling my mom about my sex life, and turning her on in the process, with a stranger's cum still dripping out of her pussy. God knew this wasn't ending here.

"Are you ever going to do it again? Invite a bunch of strangers to fuck you I mean. You looked really hot while you were doing it. Besides, I've told you mine, I want to know yours."

Still caught in her reverie, fondling her breast and fingering her pussy, she thought for a second and replied:

"I think I might. I felt so hot, so sexy. I already can't wait to feel two cocks in me at the same time, stretching my pussy and ass... Shit, sorry, I shouldn't have said that out loud."

"It's fine mom, I know how good it feels. I told you I liked watching you, you looked like a pro taking their dicks. I think you should invite them again, please?"

I'm going to fuck my mom, I don't care what happens anymore, I need to have her. Moving from the edge of the bed, I crawl in between her legs, pussy glistening with her own juices and all their cum still leaking out of it. She closes her legs at first, but I just pull them open and move closer.

"Tell me how they took you, mom, how they made you feel as they fucked you. I want to hear you say it like a slut."

Head in between her legs, I start licking her pussy, tasting all the different sex juices there. She gasps in shock as my tongue moves up and down, her back arching from the electrical pulses shooting up her back. She's soft, sweet, salty, everything I could have hoped.

"Oh I don't know how you're doing this to me, but you're one naughty girl. Oh, it was so hot. I put on the lingerie from our wedding night, and a red see-through nightcover. They came in through the back one by one, and I told them to wait in the kitchen. When all three of them were there, I told them to follow me upstairs, slipping my nightcover off next to the bed and getting down on it on all fours. They walked in and dropped down their pants, rock-hard cocks popping out."

She had grabbed my hair now, my head between her legs licking her wet pussy. For a brief moment, our eyes locked, and I could feel her push me into her pussy as she let out a moan. My own jeans were already feeling damp between my thighs.

`I'm all yours now boys, make me feel like I'm sixteen again.`

She said in a sexy voice.

"One climbed behind me, and started massaging his cock again my pussy, slapping my ass like a butcher feeling up a piece of meat. Another one got in front of me and grabbed my hair, moving my face against his dick until I was deepthroating it all the way. The third just watched at first, but then started making pictures of me. Of course we agreed we wouldn't, but god I was so horny, it turned me on. Then that big cock was rammed into me, so much bigger than your dad's, and he's quite big. I think I came then and there. Oh, the ecstasy of it."

With most of the cum out of her pussy, I moved back a little, and started fingering her, looking her in the eyes.

"Next week you'll invite them back, and me and David too. I'm going to watch them fill you up, mom. I want to see the look on your face as you get fucked. And me too, we'll keep playing until I've had my load of cum as well. Don't you want to watch me get stretched like that?"

"Oh god baby I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I really can't do that, it's just so wrong. You're my daughter, they'd eat you alive. Besides, what would David think?"

Getting back up, I took off my top, and let my jeans fall to my ankles. My mom was clearly thinking about it, she just didn't know how to ask for it. She's so wet she could probably go now.

Those men might only be back next week, but I want her to go down on me right now.

"I've had more than four guys at once, mom, and David would be the first to fuck you, trust me. You know you want to feel these cocks stretching you out again."

Climbing back onto the bed, I cosy up right next to her, putting her hand between my legs.

"Do I look hot, mom? Do you like my little naked body, cause I really want you to go down on me right now. Please?"

"You're really sexy babe, trust me. You've got me admitting things I never would have thought. How about if we do it a little differently? You said you and David sometimes invite friends over... How many of these friends are there?"

Well, that might be the best fucking turn of events. Could she really want them?

"I mean, two good friends, but a few exes and some others sometimes too. Seven or eight in total?"

Now I just want to watch my mom taken by my boyfriend and exes.

"I want you to invite them over now baby, whoever you like. Will you promise to do this together with me, and keep it a secret? Maybe you can invite that handsome ex of yours, James? I might have watched him fucking you in the bathroom once, by accident, and I'd loved to finish that."

"You're a filthy slut, mom, my dirty little slut. Why don't you take a shower while I text them? I want you to wear your wedding lingerie again, and a little schoolgirl outfit. I'll come into the shower after I'm done texting them."

Three hours later, the bell started ringing, I had invited all of them, and six were able to make it. David, James, and another ex of mine included. My mom was looking so sexy in her sexy white lingerie, with just a short skirt to cover her big ass, and nothing to cover her tits.

"Come in, boys, I've got a surprise girl who can't wait to fuck you. Tell them, mom, that you want their cocks."

Published 
Written by scarlettgold00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments