Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With My Son

"From masturbating to a blow job, our sexual relationship matures over a few months."

189
25 Comments 25
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

From behind, I felt my son’s hands on my breasts. I was in the kitchen making dinner, just chopping an onion and almost done with that. He cupped my boobs, then pinched my nipples, not hard. I felt his stiff cock push against my ass. I was dressed, blouse and shorts, but I couldn’t tell what he was wearing. We’d done this before – not often, maybe a dozen times. My son was sixteen years old.

His hands felt nice. Not as good as lips and tongue, for sure, but nice. Jason was a little rough or, maybe more accurately, less subtle than an older person would be. Still, he tried. His hands held up my boobs and his index fingers played with my nipples. I could feel my nipples hardening against my bra.

“You feel good, as always, Jason,” I said. “Tell me when you’re going to cum.”

He pressed into my ass a little harder, his cock rubbing up and down. I reached back for his cock and felt it through his underwear. So, no shorts today. I feared he would get cum on mine.

“Hang on just a second, buddy,” I said.

I quickly took off my shorts, nice ones from Nordstrom, and we got back into position, me wearing just my panties and blouse and bra. Maybe it sounds odd for us to remain in such an unloving position, sort of spooned like you’d do in bed but standing up? I think for me it was a kind of denial that I allowed such a thing to happen, for my son to cum on me. For Jason, I suspect he was reluctant to look his mother in the eye while he masturbated, sort of. Just a guess.

I could feel his cock much better without my shorts on. I reached around and put my hand between his dick and my ass. He continued to press himself against me, rubbing up and down. I fingered his balls and dick through his underwear.

“Mom, I’m gonna cum,” he said. “Now!”

His dick throbbed against my hand and my hand felt a sudden surge of wetness. I grasped the shaft of his cock between my fingers and squeezed, his dick spurting toward my palm. Seconds later, he had finished cumming and just leaned against me. I wiggled my fingers, but his dick just got smaller.

“Good one, Son?” I asked.

“Yes, obviously. No such thing as a bad orgasm. And you sort of gave me a hand job, so thanks for that.”

“No problem, Jason. Now go do your homework. Dinner will be ready in an hour and a half.”

I had almost given him a hand job, hadn’t I? I hadn’t thought about it while I was teasing his cock, but about the only difference was a thin flimsiness of cotton.

Let me add here that I feel a little strange compressing almost three months of these interactions between Jason and me into one short story. I figured you didn’t want to hear about how it started, my no’s and resistance and my son’s yes’s and enthusiasm. How embarrassed I was. There was also a fair amount of the same thing over and over again, Jason dry-humping my ass and cumming, which isn’t that interesting. Anyway, this is a little weird.

I will tell you, I guess, about what I think of as the start of all this. After a bunch of times of Jason getting angry and storming off to his room, he fooled me.

“Mom,” he said, “if you don’t help me cum, I’m just going to jerk off right here, right now.”

“Go ahead,” I dared him.

I wondered how common it was for a mom to argue with her son about his having some sort of sex with her? I’d have said it almost never happened until it did to me. Jason is, I think, completely normal even if he is above average. Anyway, instead of running to his bedroom, Jason undid his belt and unzipped his shorts and let them fall to his feet. I could see the outline of his hard cock in his underwear.

“I’ll do it, mom,” he said.

We stood in the kitchen and looked at each other by which I mean I was looking at his dick and he was looking at my breasts, well-covered by a blouse.

“Go ahead,” I repeated.

He pulled down his underwear and his cock popped forward. He encircled it with his hand and began to pump. He tried to look stern, but his face broke into a smile.

“Oh, that feels so good,” he said.

My hand covered my mouth and my eyes, I’m sure, went wide. I had encountered a lot of guys in my life so far and one thing I knew was that once a guy got started, he really didn’t want to stop. I can only think of two guys whose dicks got started, so to speak, and didn’t finish, and for both of them, it wasn’t for lack of trying. So I didn’t say anything, I just watched. My son’s hand stroked his cock back and forth. A drop of pre-cum formed at the end and eventually flew to the floor. Less than a minute later, Jason ejaculated.

He must have streamed his first string of cum three feet. It landed on the floor in front of me. His second spurt was almost as far, then the length of the shots dropped off rapidly. He squeezed out several drops at the end.

“Wow, that felt great.”

I didn’t encourage him, but I did tell him to clean up the mess, which he did. Although instead of pulling his clothes back up he took them off. I watched his smooth, lean ass leave the kitchen. The next time he didn’t even threaten to masturbate, he just pulled off his shorts and underwear and stepped up to me. I took a step back and felt the counter against my ass. Jason’s cock poked my shorts just above my pussy. I turned my back on him and he grabbed my hips, pulling my ass against his cock. I didn’t know what to do, so I did nothing, although my butt began to move against his dick, rubbing it in circles. When he came, cum streamed onto me. And so, we began.

About five days after the almost-a-hand-job, while I was pulling dishes from the dishwasher, Jason walked up behind me. I saw him before he got there and saw he was naked from the waist down. His cock was hard.

“A bare cock, Jason?” I asked. “I don’t think that’s appropriate. I am, after all, your mom. Just rubbing against me and feeling me up is one thing, but this? You did this at first when you basically masturbated, but then stopped like we’d discussed. No, I don’t think so.”

I had gotten over being embarrassed.

“Oh, mom. It’s basically the same thing. You can use your hand like you did last time. I get tired of jerking off. I want some, you know, contact with another person. With my mom,” he added, although I’m pretty sure anyone would do. Any woman, for sure.

“Give me a minute, Jason,” I said, giving up too easily. My pussy was already wet.

I closed the dishwasher and took off my blouse. I removed my shorts, but not my panties and I didn’t adjust them, either, although they’d mostly crawled up the crack in my ass. I was showing a lot of skin.

“OK, Son, go ahead.”

I stretched in front of the counter, my arms straight and holding me a foot away. Jason rubbed his bare cock against my ass and I felt myself getting even wetter. I’d gotten wet before when he’d dry humped me and I either ignored it or soon left to masturbate alone. But I’d never felt his naked skin against mine and it turned me on. I admit it. I think I moaned.

His hands reached around to my front and gripped my boobs. His palms rubbed them, then reached down and pushed my bra up to my shoulders, exposing my breasts. Jason’s fingers immediately began to rub my nipples, which had hardened up like pencil erasers. His cock slid up and down my ass crack. Pussy juice dripped down my leg.

I reached back and laid my hand flat on my butt, palm out, and felt Jason’s dick moving up and down. My son’s cock in my hand made me shiver. God, I wanted to fuck him, well, not him of course, but I needed to fuck something. As I thought about who or what that might be, Jason came in my hand.

Cum spurted up my wrist. It flowed into my hand. As soon as he’d finished cumming, I turned around and grasped his cock in my cum-covered hand. I jerked it a few times and a couple more drops leaked out. I wiped my hand on my breast.

“That was something, Son,” I said. “I liked it, too. You came like a real man.” I touched his balls and repeated, “A real man.”

“Oh, mom,” he said. “It really felt great. Thank you, thank you.”

“I wonder…,” I began.

“What?”

“Nothing,” I said. “Nothing. Get ready for bed.”

At dinner the next night I broached the subject that I’d been wondering about.

“Maybe we should stop, Jason. I know we’ve been over this, but it doesn’t seem right for a son to cum on his mom.”

“It’s no secret that I masturbate,” he said blushing. “This is the same thing, just, you know, with you helping a tiny bit.”

“It’s that tiny bit…”

dumpling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dumpling

“Please, mom, it feels so good. So much better than just jerking off on my own.”

I frowned. We could talk in circles like this all night. It didn’t seem right, but I couldn’t think of a particular reason why that was. Incest, obviously, but what was wrong with that? I couldn’t get pregnant, shit, I was on birth control anyway. I think the main problem was that I enjoyed it too much and that didn’t feel OK. Just thinking about Jason’s cock made my clit tingle.

“OK, Jason, we’ll try it your way a little longer. Except no more cumming on my ass. Let’s go to my bedroom, you’ll lie down, and I’ll give you a hand job. We’ll see how that goes. I’m not saying I’ll ever do this again.”

Jason grinned and walked quickly toward my bedroom. When he got up from the table I could see the bulge of his cock bumping out his shorts.

He took off his clothes and lay down on my bed. He said, “Maybe you’d take off your shirt again?”

I had already long since thought of everything that could possibly happen between the two of us and this was among the dozens of different scenarios I’d pictured. In my mind’s eye, I always took off my blouse, but now that the proposition was actually out there, I hesitated.

“Mom?”

Oh, alright. I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor, a mess I seldom made. I thought for two seconds about my bra and took it off, too. I shook my shoulders and my breasts wobbled.

“Jeez, mom, your tits look terrific!”

“Son, let’s not call them ‘tits,’ OK? ‘Boobs’ is OK. Anyway, thank you. I appreciate that.”

Jason’s cock was really hard. It was about six inches long, so about average, and about averagely thick. His balls might have been a bit smaller than I was used to. But I was thinking about my breasts.

All I really know about breasts is that mine are smaller than the size men like. Men seem to enjoy a 34 DD breast size best of all. This is based strictly on observation, but includes pornography and other not-quite-real sources. Mine aren’t like that, I’m 36B. I think my boobs are just about perfect, except that they’re obviously too small.

I took Jason’s cock in my hand and he groaned. I hadn’t even done anything yet!

“Just relax, Jason,” I said.

I’m thirty-eight years old and I’ve given a lot of hand jobs to a lot of men. I started by stroking the entire length of his dick. On the upstrokes, my fingers were together, but coming back down they spread out and rubbed that sensitive spot on the bottom, near the top. I did that for maybe a minute before I did essentially the same thing on the top half of his dick. A little pre-cum spilled out and I rubbed it into his cock’s large head. I began to jerk him off with simple up-and-down strokes only going halfway down, if that.

Jason put his hand on my breast, his fingers almost touching my nipple. His hand didn’t move, exactly, but he squeezed a little. More pre-cum appeared at the end of his dick.

After thirty seconds of that, I started to massage just the tip, basically just the sensitive spot. He’d already lasted longer without cumming than I’d expected. I moved my face a little closer and started the whole sequence over again, jacking the entire length of his cock. I got as far as massaging the top half of his cock and his tummy began to rise and fall. I could hear him breathing faster.

“You’re going to cum soon, huh?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

I imagined sucking his dick. It would be so easy to do, just lean over another foot and take it into my mouth. A blowjob isn’t that much different than a handjob, after all. I thought about it, but didn’t do it.

“You know it’ll feel good, honey. Just let it happen. Feel me jerking your cock. Let me see you cum.”

My hand moved more quickly. He was obviously trying not to ejaculate and the faces he made were funny, although I wouldn’t laugh.

“Fuck!” he said.

I jerked his dick so he came on his abdomen, not as far as his chest. His initial spurts were sharp and fast, but not especially large. I jacked his cock until just a few drops of cum emerged.

“You masturbated before coming to see me, didn’t you?” I asked.

“Well, like an hour before. Not that close together. You know I do that probably three times a day.”

Yes, I knew my son loved to masturbate. So did I, for that matter, although I did it less than once a day. His dick had shrunk to a couple inches. Time for him to go.

Do I sound too casual about sex with Jason? Let me tell you what I think parenting is. It’s trial and error for just about everything. When something seems to work you keep doing it and if something doesn’t seem to work you quit doing it. We’d been developing our sexual relationship – still no fucking – for many months now. It seemed to work. I’d added things to it and it still seemed to work. I won’t bother you with how much time I spent thinking about it. So, no, I’m not casual, I’m just being a mom.

Twice the following week, despite what I’d said, Jason rubbed his cock on my ass and came, the first time in his underwear, the second time totally naked. Both times I took off my shorts or skirt and let him cum on my panties, and the second time he hit mostly bare skin. After that, though, the next time he showed up in the kitchen, he asked for another hand job.

“I didn’t commit to giving you hand jobs forever,” I said. “I have to get this casserole in the oven soon or dinner will be late.”

“I can live without food,” Jason said, “but I can’t live without your hand.”

“OK,” I said, doubting the truth of his statement, “five minutes. That’s how long you have to cum. If you don’t cum in five minutes, you can finish up yourself.”

We walked to my bedroom again and Jason lay on the bed as he had before. I was totally dressed except for bare feet and lay beside him. I began to jerk his cock the way I had before, closed fingers going up and open coming down.

He seemed perfectly content as I repeated what we’d done a week earlier. I wondered again about blowjobs. I hadn’t tasted his cock yet and I was really tempted, maybe because we were close to dinnertime. I reached out with my other hand to rub his balls. I had to get closer for this to work. Jason groaned happily.

Fuck it, I thought, and lowered my mouth to his dick. I swallowed it, sliding my mouth all the way down his shaft so it filled my throat. I bobbed my head a few times and came back up, kissing the end.

“Holy shit, mom,” he said. “That was amazing!”

I licked the length of his cock, much like a popsicle. Bottom to top and repeat. I smiled as much as you can smile while sucking a dick.

“Wow! That’s even better!”

I tongued that sensitive bit near the end of his dick, swirling my tongue around it and on it. I sucked and licked all the ways you taste a popsicle. I took just the head into my mouth, making sure that I sucked hard while teasing the sensitive bit with my lips.

“Oh, my god!”

I’d been doing this for maybe a minute when he came. His cock was in my mouth when I felt the first squirt blast against the roof. I didn’t swallow, but I let all the cum dribble from my mouth, back down his cock. My tongue pressed against his dick the entire time, tasting him. I swallowed the tiny bit of cum that remained in my mouth when he finished.

“Jeez, mom, that was fucking great! I had no idea!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it, Son. Now, excuse me, I have to finish making dinner.”

While the casserole sat in the oven, I considered what I’d done. Sucking a cock isn’t a big deal. I think something like ninety percent of women have sucked a dick and I’ve read that the average age for both sucking and being sucked is sixteen. Not a big deal.

And it’s fun, no doubt about it. My son gets hard so easily that I miss the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lolitap
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments