Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexting Sister Chapter 1:Part 1 (Inspired by Kinkybelle)

"Inspired by Kinkybelle."

4
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
“Finally, a day off from work.”

Today I am finally off of work. I been working nonstop for the past five days; I’m off for the whole weekend.

From the very start of the day was weird for me. First, I woke up around three in the afternoon, the last time I did that was before I had a job. Second, nobody was calling me phone today. Shelly (Girlfriend.) would call me all the time, but today it seemed she has taken a break from that.

I spent most of the day on the couch; it’s weirdly been awhile since I did that. My sister comes out of left field and throws a pencil at my head.

“Ouch! What was that for?”

“Get up! I need to look for my phone.” Raven replied.

I get up as she ask, rubbing my head at the same time.

“Do you see it Raven?” I ask.

“No! Now help me or shut up!” Raven answer.

I don’t really know why Raven is such a dick towards me; ever since we were little she would pick on me on a daily bases. But she was my sister and I love her.

I started to help her, we search the couches inside & out, but to no prevail. Finally my sister gave up. I can see on her face how frustrated she was, maybe that phone had something on it that she didn’t want anybody else to see.

“I’m going upstairs to search for it, let me know if you kind it ok.”

“What do I get if I find it?” I said.

She gave me the dirtiest look imagine.

“Teddy don’t fuck with me! If you find it you better let me know or else.” She replied.

I set back on the couch thinking what could be on that phone. I don’t know why I was so curious about it; it’s really none of my business.

About ten minutes later my dad walks.

“Hey son.”

“Hey dad, oh dad have you seen Raven’s cell phone?” I ask.

“Last time I seen it was on the couch, why?” He responded

“Well she’s looking for it and we search the couches in & out.” I said.

“It must be under the couch; have you looked?”

Damn, I said to myself, Raven and I didn’t bother looking under the couch. I get on my hands and knees and start to look for it; to my amazement, I found it.

“You see it Teddy?” Dad asks.

I pause for a few seconds, and said to myself “I need to know why she wants this phone so bad.”

“Ted did you find it?” Dad asks me once more.

“No sir, it’s not under here.”

“Oh well, it have to come up sometimes.” My dad said has he gone to his room.

I check around to see if anyone was in the room. Nope; coast is clear. I went straight to the text box. First thing I saw was the text Raven sent to Shelly, I couldn’t wait to read these message; this should be juicy.

I started to read the texts.

Raven to Shelly: “What’s going on with you and Ted? Are you 2 doing it?”




Shelly to Raven: “Why do u want to know?”




Raven to Shelly: “I don’t, I’m just wondering if you 2 are keeping it safe, that’s all.”

Shelly to Raven: “Well it’s not like we’re doing all the time. We hardly get to see each other because of his new job. Lately, I have been getting really horny. I’m tired of using my vibrator.”



Raven to Shelly: “Lately? Why come?”




Shelly to Raven: “I don’t know, just talking about him is getting me wet.”




Raven to Shelly: “Really? Are you playing with yourself right now?”




Shelly to Raven: “Kind of, I’ll text you l8r.”



Raven to Shelly: “Wait! What kind of panties you’re wearing?”



Shelly to Raven: “Huh? Why are you asking me that?”



Raven to Shelly: “Hearing you talking about your horniness is getting me horny.”



Shelly to Raven: “I don’t want to do this, you’re his sister.”



Raven to Shelly: “What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. I’m wearing pink lace panties from Victoria’s Secret. Right now I’m rubbing my clit softly; I’m getting wetter by the minute.”



Shelly to Raven: “I’m wearing nothing but boxer’s shorts. I’m fingering myself as we speak. It feels really good.”



Raven to Shelly: “Hey, send me a picture of your pussy.”



Shelly to Raven: “What do I get in return?”



Raven to Shelly: “You get one of me.”



Shelly to Raven: “Okay, doing it right now.”



I stop reading the texts for a second and went to the photo album. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my girlfriends pussy clear as day on my sister’s phone.

I had a lot of mix emotion, I was angry, but yet I was excited. I was sad, but yet I was felt a certain joy. Finally I grab the phone and headed upstairs to Raven’s room. I bust in without warning.

“Ted what the hell are you doing in here! Get the fuck out!” She said.

“Raven can I talk to you?” I replied.

“No! I’m on the phone with Shelly; maybe you would like to talk to her.” Raven respond.

I then left my hand that had the phone in it. “I read some pretty interesting texts” I replied. She look has if she seen a ghost.

“Shelly I’m going to have to call you later; bye.” Raven stood up looking at me as if I was her father. 

“How could you Raven.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

I know you hate my guts, but I never thought you would betray me like this.”

“I...I…I...” Raven muttered.

“Raven I know we haven’t had the best brother-sister relationship, but I guess I was wrong.” I threw the phone on the bed and walked away. I then went into my room, locked the door, and climb into bed. From some reason I went write to sleep.

Around eight o’clock I woke up. I thought I was hearing things because I could have sworn I heard Shelly and Raven talking. I then focus a little bit, it was Shelly and Raven.

I open the door and crept down the hallway. I could hear their conversation clear as day.

“What are we going to do?” Shelly asks.

“I don’t know have a clue. I wish I had of found that phone sooner.” Raven respond.

“He must hate us. Where is he?” Shelly asks.

“He’s sleeping I tired banging on his door, but he didn’t answer” Raven replied.

“I have to go Raven, if he wakes up let me know okay?” Shelly asks.

“I will, I promise.” Raven said.

After she said that I could have sworn I heard some kissing sounds. I look and see Shelly and Raven kissing. I started to get hard right then a there. Few more seconds went by and Shelly left. I crept by into my room without making any noise. As I’m laying in my bad I can’t help but too think about those texts, the pictures, and that kiss. Just thinking about it was getting me hard. I unzip my pants and start to stroke my dick. It’s about 8ins, with a pretty nice width. The only thing going through my mind at that point was that kiss. I just wanted either of them to come in here and fuck me. I’m quietly moaning to myself, hoping nobody would bother me.

“Ted you awake? I see your lights are on. Ted?” Ravens ask.

I didn't respond; I kept on stroking myself. After about five minutes she went away; into her room.

I start to moan a little louder, I hope it wasn’t as loud as I hope. “Ring” “Ring” I jump and to my surprise it’s Raven.

 
Raven to Ted: “Ted I’m so sorry for what I done. I please answer me.”

I sat up and respond back to her.

  Ted to Raven: “It’s okay Rae. I don’t blame you, it’s my fault. I should have spent more time with Shelly.”



Raven to Ted: “Wow, it’s been a long time since you called me Rae. Can you ever forgive me?



Ted to Raven: “Yeah I forgive you…only on one condition.”



Raven to Ted: “Yeah, anything.”



Ted to Raven: “I’m having a little problem and I need your help.”



Raven to Ted: “No problem, I’m on my way.”

I quickly reply…

 

Ted to Raven: “No stay in your room.”



Ted to Raven: “Look I really need your help with something, and I need you to do this. “



Raven to Ted: “Anything, you name it.”



Ted to Raven: “Rub yourself for me.”



Raven to Ted: “What!?!?”



Ted to Raven: “I’m so horny right now. Seeing those pictures & texts got me real horny. I’m stroking myself right now as we speak. When Shelly was here I saw you guys kissing, and that really set me on fire. Please do this for me and I will forgive you and Shelly.”

Five minutes past. Finally I get a text.

 

Raven to Ted: “Okay, I’m rubbing myself right now. I’m rubbing my clit as we speak.”



Ted to Raven: “Thank you, I can hear you moan, does it feel good?”



Raven to Ted: “Yeah, it feels really good. I can’t lie, this is kind of exciting.”



Ted to Raven: “Hey Rae, moan louder I can’t hear you.”



Raven to Ted: “Are you crazy, dad would probably hear me.”



Ted to Raven: “Come on, he’s probably sound asleep.”

A minute goes by and without warning…..“Ahh…ohh…Aww.” She kept at it for a few minutes. I quickly text her.

 

Ted to Raven: “Okay that’s enough. Great job; I’m on about to cum.”



Raven to Ted: “I’m about to cum too. I’m going to put the phone down for a sec.”



I didn’t replied; I kept on stroking myself harder and faster. Raven moaning for me was probably one of the great sexual things I’ve ever seen, heard, or done. “I’m Cumming Raven!!!!” I can’t believe I just said that out loud. I pray and hope dad didn’t hear me. “I’m Cumming to Teddy…Ah….AWWW!”

As I lay in bed, with my hand cover in my sperm, I couldn’t help but to wonder if dad heard us. All of a sudden I hear Raven coming out of room, she goes in front of my door and does something, and then she crept slowly back into her room. Few seconds she sends me a text.

 

Raven to Ted: “Look on your doorknob. I’m going to sleep, good night Teddy. :) 

I get and go to see what it was. I open the door and there was the same pink lace panties from the picture. I grab it; it felt so warm and wet. I couldn't believe she actually did this. I shut the door back, and went to my bed.

I’m still in denial of what has happen in the last 20 minutes. I wonder if she would actually let me inside of her pants. I sat the panties right beside me, and got under the covers. I said to myself “I have got to see where this goes.”

“Click: Turns the lights off.”

This story was inspired by Kinkybelle . This is chapter 1 out of my Sexting Sister Saga. If you would like to read more please I would like to see good reviews.

Published 
Written by Awesome_Xlover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors