Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Showing Myself To Mom

14
0 Comments 0
18.4k Views 18.4k
932 words 932 words
My name is Blake, im six teen. I live at home with my mom Wendy. Mom is now forty one. Me and mom have always been close to eachother since it has been only us since dad left when I was two. This is how I became even closer to mom.

Today was like any other day. Me and mom sat around the house, went to town, also did a little yard work. After the yard work I came inside to take a shower. When stepping out of the shower I realized I had forgot my boxers in my room and only had gym shorts to put on. Not thinking about it I only put on my gym shorts. I went into the living room where mom was and we had our normal afternoon routine. After eating dinner we sat down to watch tv. Mid ways through the movie we selected I dozzed off, as I woke up later on I could feel that my cock had grew hard while sleeping. As I stood up it had totally slipped my mind that I was only wearing gym shorts. I instantly looked down as it hit me and my nine inch cock was forming a tent in my gym shorts. I looked towards mom and saw her looking at me but she never said a word about my erection. Mom asked if I had a good nap and we had a normal conversation while I stood there with my cock on hard in clear sight for mom to see. When I had enough, I told mom I was going to bed now and walked towards mom to give her a hug goodnight. When I leaned down to hug mom I felt my cock push into her chest, I knew she had felt it against her. I leaned up from the hug and my hard cock that was sticking straight out came inches from mom's chin. I quickly retreated to my room not sure what to think about what had just happened. When I reached my room I pulled my throbbing cock out and began to stroke it. The only image that was in my head was mom looking at my hard cock. I stroked it till I finally cam to the sight of mom looking at me. I then rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up I decided to test what had happened and stay in only my gym shorts. I had a minor morning erection but it was still very noticable in my shorts. I walked down stairs to see mom sitting on the couch, she greeted me goodmorning and asked what I would like for breakfast. Mom then went into the kitchen cooking my breakfast, I followed her and stayed in there with her the whole time.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

My cock had now become fully erect in the kitchen with mom, at one point she walked by me and my cock brushed against her leg when she passed. After breakfast I went up stairs and took a shower, afterwards getting properly dressed for the day.

After dinner that night I became a little more gutsy. I came down stairs in only my boxers and a t shirt this time for our regular tv watching time. As we watched tv I acted as if I fell asleep. I thought of mom looking at my cock and made my cock start getting hard. Laying on my back on the couch my hardening cock was going to be very visible to mom in my boxers. I had not planned for this to happen but I felt the head of my cock start slipping out the front of my boxers. The thought of this made my cock start growing rapidly, then suddenly my whole cock sprung out the whole.

I heard mom as she gasped and said " Oh my god his cock is showing, and hard ."

After hearing this I could not help but to make my cock start jumping as I knew mom was looking. I did this for about a hour.

I then heard mom say " I have to put it back in his boxers so he does not know I saw his beautiful hard cock. "

Then I felt mom come towards me on the couch, she sat right beside me. I felt mom's hand as she wrapped it around the base of my cock. She slowly pulled and pushed on my cock trying to get it in my boxers. When she got it placed back in it quickly flew back out from its total hardness. I then felt mom grab my cock once again, this time at the top around the head of my cock. Mom then went to push it in my boxers but her hand slipped and slid the whole nine inches of my cock till her hand stopped at the base of my cock. She slowly slid her hand back up to the head of my cock never letting her grip go. Mom and just accidently stroked my cock. That was all I could take, I felt my body tense up and my hot cum started flowing out of my cock. Mom never removed her hand as I was cumming so I know it covered her hand. I then felt mom start wipeing my cock clean with her other hand. Then mom slowly placed my cock in my boxers and covered me with a blanket. I decided to sleep there for the night and went to sleep as I was completely satisfied.
To be continued .........
Published 
Written by drizzydrake17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors