Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sisters Punishments

"A sisters new found love for punishment."

0
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It all started a few years ago, when I was caught by my sister snooping around her room. I thought she would be out for the day, so I thought I would look for the toy that I figured she had to have. I had heard a slight vibrating noise the night before with a little more noticeable moan in the room adjacent to mine.

My sister Jessica was two years older than me and was in perfect shape from playing soccer most of her life and recently starting up pole vaulting . She had small breasts, not flat but small, “petite” you might say. I, on the other hand, am stockier, built for strength.

I turned 16 a month and a half prior to her catching me sorting through her draws.
So there I was like a deer in the head lights of my older sister screaming, “What the FUCK do you think you’re doing in here?”. I couldn’t move from fear I was going to get hit for this. I had to think of something else to say to make her think I wasn’t snooping around her room.

“I’m sorry. I’ll put all the money back that I took”. I pleaded for my life, trying to make it look like I was doing something I wasn’t.

“You bet you'll give me all the money. I thought Jenna took it but it was you” Jess snapped at me, knowing full well I did'nt take a dime, but knowing that she might be able to get some money out of me before killing me for looking around her room.

“I think I’m missing around 70 bucks right, is that about what you stole from me?”
“Yeah, that sounds about right. Let me get it from my room, please don’t hit me!” I plead as I cowardly walked past her into my room to get the money .

I came back with the money and gave it to her. I scurried off, but before I got out of there she screamed “Don’t you ever come in my room again, or other will be major consequences.” I know that she knew that I did in fact find her small bullet vibrator in her drawer because I didn’t put back in the spot where she had it.

Neither of us spoke of it for weeks until I went to her room to give her a small plate of fresh cookies and walked in on her pleasuring herself with that same little bullet.

I had knocked, but the reply I got was not fully understandable. I knew I understood the “come in part”, but what I didn’t hear was the “DON’T” part. So I walked right in and froze at the sight of my sister completely naked, with one hand squeezing her right tit and the other one pressing that speeding bullet against her fully erect clit.

Once she realized I was standing there like a statue just staring at her, she flung a cover over her and yelled “Get out you Freak!!” So I did just that, I dropped the plate of cookies on the hard wood floor and rushed out the door, slamming it behind me.

I rushed into my room and just sat on my bed, finding that the sight of my sister in bed naked gave me a raging hard on. This made me think about watching some porn, so when I rubbed one off, it would be to the sight of some girls that I did not know and not of my sisters naked body.

But before I could get to any of that, in blew my sister who headed straight for me and slapped me across the face. She squealed “I told you there would be consequences for going through those doors. Ha-ha you’re in for it now, little brother.” She left as quickly as she came, not letting me get a word in. That was probably for the best because I tend to not say anything that could help my case.

The next morning I woke up a little stiff, I thought, but soon realized that I had been wrapped in my blanket and tied up with rope. The rope was also around my hard dick like I have every morning and left my ass bare. I tried squirming to get out, but the rope was too tight to get free.

I looked out the window and saw that the garage was empty except from my sister’s car. Then I realized that this was her weird idea of consequences. I yelled out for her but heard nothing. Suddenly the door opened and my sister walked in wearing nothing but a sexy black bra and a black thong.

“Anything wrong bro you look a little, um, tied up at the moment.” Jess jokingly said.
“Ha-ha, very funny, is this your idea of a punishment? You going to suck my cock for me?” I asked as I flipped right side up showing off my erect cock.

“Yeah, I just might but not yet.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

First, I’m going to have some fun with you”.

Then she grabbed my legs and spun me over and quickly slapped my ass as hard as she could, leaving it nice and red. I then spun back over to prevent another smack that was going to come.
“Not so fast your punishment will come one way or another.”, she said before slapping my cheek. “Role back now” she commanded.

I did as she ordered, and she slapped my ass immediately. I tried not to make a noise that would let her feel like she was hurting me, but I couldn’t stop the grunts that came out of my mouth after each spanking of my rear end. After about twenty or so smacks she stopped, and rolled me back over, cock side up.

She pulled me down the bed and said “You like to see me naked, you little pervert?”
“I didn’t mean to walk in on you, I promise” I pleaded, hoping she wouldn’t smack my face. “Yeah, right you pervert, but that was not my question.” “Ok, I like seeing you naked. Alright, is that what you want me to say?”. “Yes, that's just fine”.

After saying that she undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall to the ground and ever so slowly slipped out of her little thong. Then proceeded to bend over and lick my cock in the gentlest way making it throb for attention. “Ha not quite yet, me first.”

She then slipped onto my face and sat right on top of me, rubbing her sopping wet pussy on my mouth and nose. “Suck it good if you want anything from me in return.” So without hesitation, I started licking her pussy and gently nibbled on her clit.

After she rode me like a horse for a while, I slipped back and tried licking at her ass hole, but got a firm smack on the head. She yelled at me, “NO, I don’t enjoy that. Keep your tongue where it’s supposed to be.” So I did as commanded and finished the job on her clit, resulting in a few minor orgasms, but true orgasms none the less.

“Ok, that was good. That just earned you some pleasure.". She grabbed my arm and flipped me to my other side and commanded me to stick my ass straight in the air. “No, please don’t smack me. I did what you told me to do.” I objected.

“Yes, and for that I’m going to do something you seem to like”, she said as she pulled out this seven inch dildo. “You seemed to want to give it to me up my ass, so I’m going to shove this into your ass.”

“No that’s too big it’s never going to fit”. “Oh yes it will. Oh, I must have forgotten the lube. Here, suck on this for a moment”, and she stuck it in my mouth as she left for her room to fetch some lube.

When she returned she put a squirt of lube on her fingers and inserted it into my ass. I clenched my sphincter muscles, which hurt, but she told me to relax or this was going to be very unpleasant for me. She worked at inserting one finger, then two, and finally three.

After I was relaxed and very lubed up, she took the dildo out of my mouth and placed it on the entrance to my ass hole. With one slow and steady push she pushed the dildo into my ass and pulsed it in and out.

I moaned softly and said to take it slow and steady, please. That was not what she wanted at all, as she then rammed it as far into my ass as she could go. Then, surprisingly, she took it out of my ass and put it off to the side. Then without a word she flipped me back over and sat on my stomach.

“So how did that feel? I guess that was your first time?” she asked
I answered saying “Yes, it was, and it felt good once the pain stopped.”

“Want more or want to call it quits on me.”
“No I’m game for more.” I said “I was hoping on that.”

She then did what I had been hoping for. She slid down my belly and put her pussy right next to my dick. Then she slipped my dick right into her pussy and started slowly riding my dick like a sweet little cowgirl.

I was close to climax, and if I had to guess, I would think she was close, too, but suddenly we hear two honks of the horn. This is the signal in our house that our parents are back, and it's time to unload groceries.

“Shit, our parents are home!!” Jess anxiously said. I told her, “Dammit, untie me, hurry”. She jumped off me, grabbed a knife and cut the rope for me to untie myself. She rushed to the bathroom to get cleaned up, but not before telling me that she would have to finish my punishment soon.
Published 
Written by semaj5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors