Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susie Is Naughty - Part Two

43
17 Comments 17
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Susie woke up the next day and was sandwiched between her grandmother and grandfather.  They'd had sex all night long.  Susie's pussy was sore from having sex with her grandfather.  His cock was as long as her arm and quite thick.

Her grandmother ate Susie's pussy all night long.  The sheets were soaked from the cum that dripped from their bodies.  Susie was exhausted and just thinking about the naughty night they had.  Grandmother woke up and smiled at her granddaughter.

“Hi sweetie, granny is really hungry.  Open up your legs and let grandmother taste your tangy pussy.”

“Morning grandma.  Aren’t you tired?”

“Nope.  I can smell your pussy and want more.  Open those sexy legs.  Grandpa will want to make love to you when he wakes up.  We must get you creamed up for his big cock.”

“Okay.”

Susie opened her legs and her grandmother moved down to the floor and pulled Susan to the edge of the bed.  She kissed her legs and her thighs.  She sniffed at Susan’s pussy and began tasting her smooth pussy.  She could taste her husband's dried up cum in her pussy, which made her hornier.

She found her clitoris and sucked on her hard button.  Susie's legs were shaking while her grandmother enjoyed her hard clit.  It was swelling up nicely while she sucked it.  Susie seemed to get hornier by the minute with all the attention to her clit.

Grandmother slipped her finger up into Susie's pussy.  She was dripping from her grandmother’s efforts.  Her grandmother slurped at her hot juices while finger fucking her.  Susie's pussy was exploding in orgasm.  Her legs were shaking while the old bird made her cum multiple times.

Her grandmother replaced her fingers with her tongue and fucked her with her tongue.  Susie was moaning more loudly which woke her grandfather up.  She noticed his cock was already hard.  He watched as his wife ate her pussy.  Grandmother Pat slurped and munched on Susie's smooth pussy.  Susie purred like a sweet kitten.  

“Get up Joe!  Susie is ready for your massive dick!  She tastes so good.  Come help with her hot cunt!”

“Good morning, honey.  See my cock!  I’m ready to show you love, baby.”

Susie was moaning from the pleasure her grandmother was giving her.  Grandpa got out of bed and he and his wife licked her pussy until she couldn't take much more.  Susie's grandfather wanted her to beg for his cock, but she was still tired from their wild night.  Grandfather sucked on her clit and stroked at his hard cock. 

"Susie, beg for my dick!  Tell me how much you want me to fuck you!  Say it!"

"Grandfather, please fuck me with your big dick.  Fuck me and make me scream!"

"That's sexy, baby.  My cock is ready to impale you.  Susie, get on your hands and knees.  Grandpa is ready to show you pleasure.  Get ready, baby!"

Susie was off balance from all the pussy licking her grandmother had just done.  She was weak from all their fucking from hours before.  She knew her grandfather wanted more.  She made sure to tell him to use lube.

“Please use lubrication jelly.  My pussy is still sore from last night.”

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

“Don’t worry.  We'll give your kitten a rest.  Grandpa has his eye on your tight butt.  Pat, wipe the jelly on her butt.”

“Of course.  Her kitten needs a break.  She never had such a long dick before.  Her butt will be perfect for you, Joe.”

Pat rubbed the jelly on Susie’s butt.  She also rubbed it on her husband’s dick.  She sat next to Susie on the bed and watched her husband slowly get inside of her butt.

Joe pushed a little of his cock into his granddaughter.  Pat stroked Susie’s hair and face while Joe continued to get inside of her butt.

“Go slow!  It really hurts.”

“Don’t worry I’ll put lots of jelly on.  Pat, keep putting it on her!”

Grandmother squeezed lots of Jelly onto Susie’s butt.  She put more onto her husband’s cock.  Joe slowly pushed up into Susie.  Susie moaned while he slowly fucked her.  His cock was big, and it was impossible for him to put the whole dick inside of her butthole.

Once he got into a rhythm, Susie was smiling as he fucked her.  Grandmother played with her pussy while her grandfather fucked her butt.  It did not take too long for Grandpa to blow his load.  He pulled out of her while his cock dripped of his cum.

“Why don’t you two girls clean me up?  There’s lots of cum for the both of you.”

Susie and her grandmother licked the cream from his dick.  They took turns licking his cock.  Susie licked the one side and Grandmother did the other side.  They were both taking care not to waste a single drop.

“Susie, you are one hell of a girl.  Just like your mother.”

“I can’t believe you used to do this with my mother.”

“Oh yes!  We had fun with her too.  Only after she was legal of course.  She was a spitfire just like you.  You must tell her about our fun.”

Susie was not sure she would tell her mother.  She thought it was wicked that she and her grandparents were having sex.  She knew that her mom did too, but maybe she would not want to know that she knew.

She would keep her dirty secret of sex with her grandparents.  She was exhausted and her body ached pleasurably from all the sex she had.

“I think I need a bath.  My body is so tired from all the sex we had.  I think I just want to rest today.”

“Drink lots of water too.  You do not want to dehydrate.  We are going to breakfast.  Do you want to come?”

“Go enjoy yourselves.  I am going to take a bath and go to bed.  I have never had so much sex in my life.  I will need a long time to recover.”

“Sorry, honey, I know my cock is like a missile.  Grandpa will give you time to heal.  Grandma is used to my dick.  She has had a decade of pleasure.  We are so glad you are here for the summer.  We will have more sexy time when you feel better."

“I love you guys too.  Thanks for the fun.  You guys are the best.”

Susie went into the bathroom and ran her bath.  Her pussy and ass were sore, and her muscles were tight.  She threw in some bath salts and blew up the bath pillow.

She slipped into the bath and shut her eyes.  She knew that life was different now.  She was having sex with her grandparents and was enjoying it.  She would not tell anybody her secret just yet. 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments