Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Care Of My Sister

"The second day and it was packed with action of all sorts."

58
9 Comments 9
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second day of this boat trip. During this trip, when the girls went out shopping, they had to go to the ER for her sugar. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She was fine and telling me how she wanted to bonk the Doctor. She didn't want me to write about it. I typed it."

So, last night was a combination of a coming-out party and a reunion. I made love to my sister and my sister got to know my husband’s cock pretty well.

Today, we were going to let my sister feel my husband's cock where it's meant to be felt. That didn't happen last night because she wanted to taste him.

I got up to an empty bed but to the smell of brewing coffee. I knew it was Chuck because the guy can't sleep past four a.m. I staggered out to the galley to find both my sister and my husband sitting and drinking coffee in the nude. Come to think of it, so was I.

“Well, well, the early bird catches the worm. Is that worm ready to be eaten by two hungry birds?”

I didn't get an answer, but I did get two big smiles. I wondered what took place before I got up. Not that I cared, but I didn’t want to miss anything. I got my coffee and sat down.

“So, what's on the agenda for today, captain?”

“Well, I thought we might go over to the island. We can anchor there for privacy, stay for the night, and if we all want to, we can spend a night in Jamestown. How does that sound?”

Both Cyn and I thought it was a great idea, so we started to get ready. The girls were in charge of the food, and the last man standing was in charge of the booze. It was going to be a beautiful day, and I was looking forward to lying out on the deck and catching some sun.

I woke up horny and I wanted something, so I asked my husband, “Could I interest you in coming back to bed for a while, I have an itch that I need you to scratch.”

“Ah, I suppose so.” We retired to our bunk and I whispered into my sister’s ear. She smiled at me in return and then went and took a seat in the chair. I waited for him to get on the bed and I went right after his cock. I sucked it until it was good and hard and then told him.

“I want you to take your beautiful hard, long cock and fuck my ass. Do it hard. I need to feel some pain.”

I looked over to my sister and asked, “Ever had a cock in your ass, Cyn?"

“Only once. It was a bad decision. He didn’t care and It hurt like hell. He didn’t stop when I asked him to. I never tried it again.”

“Well, sis, I want to hurt so I can cum hard, but when you're ready, Chuck is a gentle and patient man. You’ll like it after doing it with him.”

I was on my hands and knees waiting for him. I felt him get behind me and then he placed his cock and just pushed in until he was bottomed.

I let out a scream that could be heard around the world. Chuck knew that I wouldn’t last long, and so he fucked my ass at his pace, which I knew was too slow, so I told him in an easy way. “FUCK ME HARDER YOU… YOU…” He took my advice rather quickly. The pain at first was almost too much, but after a few minutes, it eased into a mellow type of pleasure that had me at first fighting for, and then holding back, wanting to make it stronger when it happened.

It happened. In a big way. I lunged forward quickly which left Chuck without a body around his still hard cock. My legs were shaking and I couldn’t stop them. The pleasure came in waves that gradually got weaker and then start all over again.

I had to set a record for the longest orgasm. My sister got a little worried about me and came to me to hold me. After a too-long amount of time, I felt good enough to go out to the bar and have some wine. when I rested some more, we went back to getting ready to shove off.

We took inventory and after making a list, we went to the brick marketplace to do some shopping. Of course, my sister had to stop in every store. It took us longer than we expected, and when we return to the boat, the engines were running and Chuck was ready to shove off.

I went up to the bridge to see if he needed anything. I also wanted to find out what his plans were for getting himself laid.

“How long will it take us to get to the block?”

“A little over an hour. I'm going to throw the hook out. It'll be much more private that way.”

“That sounds good. A little privacy tonight wouldn't hurt. That is unless you want an audience when you fuck my sister.”

“And what makes you think that I'm going to fuck your sister?”

I reached down and felt his cock through his shorts,  “Ah, this kind of tells me that you’re thinking about it already. Would you like me to take a little pressure off?”

“I'd love it, but it has to wait until at least we get out of the bay. I don't like calling my insurance company to put in a claim.”

I went back to the main salon to find my sister sitting at the bar with a glass of wine.

“Hey, big sis? What's with the wine so early?”

“I don't know. Just thinking about last night.”

“Please don't tell me you're having regrets. I can't have you having regrets, about the same thing that I loved every minute of.”

“Not regret. It's just that I did something I've never done before. I have to get used to it.”

“let me ask this. Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Than don’t worry. Enjoy yourself while you can. After tomorrow, it’s back to reality.”

“I know. Damn! I never should have lost that coin flip.”

“Ohh. Now it comes out! Jealous are we?”

“Crap, I can’t keep anything in.”

“Listen, sis. You’ve got nothing to be jealous about. Shit, you had him last night and tonight. You get the grand finale.”

“I know, but that’s just two days. You’ve got him twenty-four seven.”

“I wish he could stay hard twenty-four seven. Hehe!” Ok, tell ya what. You can borrow him anytime you want… as long as I’m there.”

“That’s alright. I’m fine now. I’ll just look forward to fuck with your husband until his balls shrivel up.”

“Bad vision there, Cynthia. Use him but don’t abuse him.”

I walked out to the back deck. We were out in open water, and there wasn't a boat around. I walked back into my sister.

“OK, Cyn. Time to get some sun. You want to wear anything?”

“You want to tease your husband again? Yeah OK. let's wear the bottoms. I don't want to have him jumping off the boat, that is not until he fucks me.”

“So now you're looking for it. What, are you getting horny? It'll be another three or four hours before we can jump his bones.”

“Yes, I am horny! Going out there and sitting in the sun is not going to help any. But you can help.”

I got the subtle hint. She was sitting on a barstool. I went over to her.

“Somebody is very horny. The only thing that will help is a couple of nice orgasms.”

She invitingly spread her legs, and I obediently bent over and put my face in her pussy. It didn't take long for me to bring her to her first orgasm. She almost slipped right off the chair.

Then I got a big, wet, tongue-filled kiss before I zeroed in on her diamond-hard nipples. I knew that she had nipples like mine, but I didn’t know what she could take.

She was still coming out of the first orgasm when I grabbed a nipple between my fingers. I slowly pulled them away from her body. She let out a whimper than nothing. Good sign. Now I pulled and then pulled upward. They went but only so far. She whimpered again and her face showed pain, but she didn’t try to stop me. More like me than I thought. Would she react to it the same way? I increased the pressure.

JanetStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JanetStone

“Oh, fuck, Terry! What are you doing to me? I feel like… I’m… I’m!! CUMING!!”

Yep, she’s like me all right. She was like a limp dish-rag and just sat there rubbing her nipples after catching her breath.

“What the fuck!! I’ve never had an orgasm like that before. It felt different, more intense.”

“What you had was a pain orgasm. You take after me, or I take after you, being the oldest.”

She interrupted, “Don’t rub it in.”

I moved to a cushioned chair. I sat with my legs on the arms and my ass over the end. I started to open myself and push two fingers inside.

“Oh, fuck, Terry!! You look hot. Let’s just watch each other cum. Watching you will be more than enough for me to cum with you.”

I continued as she placed her ass in another chair and mirrored me. My eyes went between her face and her pussy. We started slowly and as the pleasure consumed us we picked up the pace. I don’t remember doing it, but I ended up with one hand pinching a nipple.

I came like gang-busters, and Cyn was right behind me. I opened my eyes to see Chuck sitting at the bar, quietly sipping a beer, smiling, and a large bulge in his shorts.

“I could watch that show every day. You two were smoking. Look at your pussy!”

When I looked down, I saw the white lubricating fluid running out, down my crack passed my tight asshole. There was a stain on the cushion. To put it in layman's terms, “My cunt was gushing fuck-juice.”

“Who’s running the boat!!?”

“No one. Listen, do you hear anything?”

“No, shit, the engines are off. We’re drifting, right?”

“Yep, and no one around, so you better get your tight asses out for some sun.

I grabbed a bar towel and wiped myself… and the chair cushion. I tossed the towel to my sister, and she did the same. Then we went out for some well-needed sun.

Let me tell you, we’re Portuguese so when we tan, we turn dark. Both of us were not dark enough, so the sun felt good. The sea was calm with very little wind. You don’t get many days like today out in the open ocean. It was sensual the way the boat rocked gently. Crap was I fucking horny.

“Oh, lover? First, lose the shorts, and second, you watched us, now we want to watch you.”

He got up from the helm and went inside. When he came back he had an air cushion. We watched as he took the portable pump and blew it up. He placed it in the middle of the deck.

“Cynthia, would you allow me the great pleasure of fucking you? Your sister has requested that I perform the act of coition, but after being with you for this short amount of time, consider this my idea.”

I didn’t say a thing. I didn’t have to. She got up and walked over to the mattress and lied down. I watched as she got up on her elbows, bent her knees, and spread her legs. I could see that her pussy was very wet.

Chuck went and stood over her at her feet and took off his shorts. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so hard. I looked at my sister and she had a small smile on her face and her eyes started to fill up. Damn that girl; I started crying.

He slowly got down on his knees between her legs and put his hands on her knees. She reached out and took hold of his cock and aimed it at her open vagina. Then she said, “Please fuck me? I need to feel you in me.” He leaned forward and…

"WAIT!! STOP!!" I yelled. I quickly got down next to her and took her hand off his cock.

“I’ve waited for this for a long time. I love you both so much. I need to put his cock in you, sis. it’s my way of connecting the three of us.”

I took hold of his cock, “Put your hand on mine, Cyn.”

I didn’t have to tell Chuck what to do. I looked from face to face as he pushed into her. His eyes were filling up and she had tears slowly running down her cheeks. I backed off and sat on the lounge chair and slowly rubbed my clit.

I watched and masturbated to them making love. First, he fucked her missionary and I watched as he pushed her legs back to her ears, and pounded her good. The sight of his glistening cock stroking in and out of her, almost made me cum. She was moaning and voicing.

“FUCK! It feels soo good. Fuck me harder, faster, please! I haven’t felt this good in years.”

And he did. He fucked her for a while, and she moaned. Then she suddenly pushed him away, got up, and traded places. He was on his back with his cock sticking straight up. She got between his legs, took hold of his cock, and preceded to take him into her mouth.

As she was bobbing up and down on him, she signaled me over with her finger. I got down right next to her. He pointed his cock towards me,  “You're letting me share him with you, then let's share.”

I didn't say anything, but with her still holding him, I lowered my head and took him as deeply as I could. For the next few minutes, we took turns sucking his cock. Then she had another idea.

“Now I want us both to enjoy your husband. Get up there and ride him, cowgirl.”

I did what I was told as she moved up towards his head. I straddled his waist, picked up his cock, and sat right down on it. It felt so fucking good to have him inside me. I started to slowly ride him as my sister straddled his head and lowered her wet pussy onto his lips. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen or done.

We were face to face and there was no stopping us from embracing, and passionately kissing each other. We enjoyed each other for a while, but I knew that Chuck had to be close, so I whispered to my sister for one more position. It was my turn to lie on my back and as I spread my legs wide, I told Cyn to eat me. When she got down on her knees between my legs, I told my husband to fuck her from behind.

He got behind her and inserted his wet cock. She wasted no time in bringing me to the edge.

“I'm going to come soon. I want you both to come with me. How close are you, Cynthia?”

She lifted her head to look at me and said,  “I'm very close, if he just goes a little faster, I'm there.”

Chuck took the hint and started pounding into her with such force that her nose was fucking me.

All we could do was try.  “Suck my clit hard now, sis.”

Boy did she suck it?  “Oh, fuck me!! I’m gonna cum hard! Cum with me!! NOW!!”

It was a good thing there were no boats nearby. They would have called the Coast Guard. The three of us were yelling and moaning at the top of our lungs. My husband told me later that he'd never had an orgasm like that before. He said it just wouldn't end.

And my sister? She came close to passing out with her face in my pussy.

We laid there as Cynthia pulled her head out of me. We managed to regain enough energy to get into the boat for a well-needed drink. I held my glass of wine up, and asked, “Any regrets?”

I just saw two heads shake no. My sister said,  “Wow, how can you ever top that one.”

As we clicked glasses, I replied,  “What do you think about spending another two days on the water trying to top it.” I got another head shake. “I'll call my mother and see if she can keep the kids. Let's go back to our dock to see what kind of trouble we can get into. I’m in the mood.”

Chuck said, “Cynthia, do you know what happens when your sister says she wants to get into trouble? It usually means a party, and that she gets royally fucked. I hope you up to it.”

“Well, I have to start enjoying myself some time, so I might as well follow my sister.”

It turned out we got into another adventure. Stay tuned.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments