Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher Confession

"Emily has to explain to her teacher why she was late for school"

145
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
977 words 977 words

I was relating the story to Mrs Evans, my teacher. She sat me down after class and wouldn’t leave me to attend the next session until she had forced the confession out of me. She wanted to hear the reason why I was late attending school that Thursday morning.

I looked her in the eye, tears on the verge of spilling out of me. I knew she would be mad at me and yet with trembling lips, I confessed all.

“It wasn’t my fault, Mrs Evans,” I said, in my best seventeen-year-old voice, a hint of giggles escaping through my half-bitten lip.

I proceeded to tell her that it was father’s fault. He was the one that came into my room that morning as I was getting ready for school.

“He watched me pull my skirt up and fasten it at the back and then he sat me down on the edge of the bed.”

Mrs Evans nodded knowingly, and sympathetically, and her hand reached out to offer comfort and kindness by stroking my knee.

I told her that my father had rested his hand on my shoulder and with his other hand fished his cock out of his shorts and proceeded to dangle it in my face. I told her that I had watched it with my mouth open in shock and awe at the size of it. I told her that it looked enormous in his hand and how much the helmet glistened and how erect and hard it was.

“Tell me everything,” she said with a concerned tone in her voice as she knelt at my side. Her arm cradled my shoulder.

I told her that my father’s hand came upon my neck and then my head. I told her that he tugged on my ponytail but just enough to raise my head to look him in the eyes.

“He told me that he wanted me to suck on it, Mrs Evans.”

“Yes, go on, tell me what happened,” she replied.

I watched her lips tremble and her eyes pleaded with me to continue. She moved between my legs to face me.

“Tell me all about what happened.” Her tone was soft and encouraging.

I smiled at her and bit my lower lip in anticipation.

“I don’t know if I can, Mrs Evans,” I told her, “it was so wrong on so many levels.”

“You must tell me everything,” she said.

At that moment, the words just blurted out of my mouth as I felt a surge of sexual energy well up inside of me. My whole demeanour changed to that of a craving nymphomaniac. My body shook. A switch had been flipped so expertly by Mrs Evans.

I felt Mrs Evans’ fingers tug at the edge of my panties, pulling them to one side. I felt Mrs Evans’ hands spread my legs in the chair and I watched her head dip down so that her mouth nestled between my thighs. She raised her head for one brief moment.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

“Tell me... Everything.”

I moaned very loudly.

I told her that my father’s cock was absolutely gorgeous and that I couldn’t take my eyes off it as he swung it from side to side in front of my eyes. I told her that he pulled my ponytail towards the head of his cock until my lips touched his knob. I told her how I opened my mouth readily, greedily sucking on the end of his cock. I told her how I started to breathe quickly and how my hands came upon the length of his cock of their own accord and started to toss him off into my mouth. I told her everything.

Her muffled replies urged me onwards and I found my own hands clasped at the back of her head.

I told her how depraved I had become in such a short time, taking his cock as far down my throat as I could, gagging on it once or twice and cradling his balls to make him cum faster.

“Fuck, Mrs Evans,” I continued, “I couldn’t wait for father to shoot his load into my mouth, couldn’t wait to taste his spunk, and believe me when I say this, there was no way a drop was escaping my mouth. I swallowed the fucking lot.”

I started panting to the increased muffled sounds of Mrs Evans’ tongue and mouth that were now eagerly eating out my cunt.

"Daddy shot his load into my mouth, Mrs Evans...and that is why I was late for school."

Those were the last words of my story that I uttered before I came on the tongue lashing at my bare pubic mound like a demented tiger. Mrs Evans’ tongue was deep in my tiny pussy by the time I climaxed over her face. The fingers of her hands dug into the flesh of my bottom that was hanging off the edge of the chair. My own hands held her head as still as possible while I ground my pussy against her eager mouth.

I was beside myself for two reasons, the first for relating the filthy and depraved story to my teacher and the second for letting her eat me out while I did so. At that moment in time, I classified myself as a first-class horny slut. I would be receiving an A++ for sure.

After we both recovered, Mrs Evans told me to make myself tidy and to go home. She told me that I had done the right thing in telling her what had happened that morning and that she would be having words with my father sooner than later.

I was left in no doubt that Mrs Evans, my mother, was going to fuck the shit out of daddy when she got home from school.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments