Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving with my Brother (part 2)

"The Thanksgiving I spent with my brother."

11
0 Comments 0
610 Views 610
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was dark and icy cold. My teeth chattered and body shivered as I sat still on the light brown couch. I heard a click, and the big flat screen turned on in front of me. A faded light lit up the screen, followed by a bright blue light. It nearly blinded me.

“There we go.” I heard my brother Zach say, his faded blue outline moving slightly.

I looked down to Lacey, her faded blue outline lying on her tummy in front of the couch on the floor. “Don’t you think it would have been easier to just turn on the lights first?” I heard Lacey giggle.

“I got this!” my brother said teasingly. The main screen to his Playstation 3 appeared on the TV.

Lacey laughed, “So what movie are we going to watch?”

“Anything you want to.” my brother said, his voice calm and seductive.

“Where are your movies again?” Lacey asked in a cute and innocent voice.

My brother smiled, “In the basement.” Lacey got up and walked to the wooden basement door. She opened it slowly. There was nothing but darkness radiating from the doorway, until she flicked on the light. Golden light beamed through the doorway, illuminating Lacey in an almost angelic way.

Lacey peered back at Zach, “It’s creepy down here.”

Zach smiled, “I’ll go with you.”

The two left me cold and alone in the family room. It felt like hours had gone by, with nothing but silence. I could only wonder what was taking them so long, and if they were even talking. I listened for a moment, and heard a faint womanly voice echo.

“Do you work out?” Lacey asked.

I heard my brother speak, “Once or twice a week. Depends on the time I have.” I got up from the couch. I hid myself from view, but peered down the steps. I saw Lacey and Zach standing near the concrete wall next to the exercise machines. I saw Lacey grab Zach’s t-shirt, pulling it up and exposing his tummy. She ran her fingers across his abs.

“Oooo.” she said seductively, with a massive smile on her face.

I was enraged. Witnessing her feeling the man I am in love with. Images of her pulling down his pants and putting him in her mouth, raced through my mind. The thought of him enjoying it, pierced my heart with a collapsing sting. I didn’t want to watch anymore. I went back to the couch and sat back down. I waited patiently, trying to forget my worst thoughts.

Not a moment later, Lacey and Zach came back up the stairs, with a movie in Zach’s hand. Lacey jumped on me, straddling her legs over my own. Her hands rested on my shoulders.

“Why are you so quiet!?” she asked me.

I smiled at her, “I’m not sure.”

She shook my shoulders a little, “You’re not tired, we’re staying up all night!”

I smiled at her, before hearing my brother speak. “Hey Lydia, can you turn on the remote and scroll to the movies section?”

“Sure!” I said, grabbing the remote that was next to me as Lacey got off me. I pressed the big button in the center and it turned on. I scrolled to the movies section and clicked the movie. I didn’t pay attention to what movie it was, my attention was focused on my brother, who just sat down right next to me. Lacey was back on her tummy on the floor.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae



My daddy came down the stairs, “All right kids, I’m off to work. Please don’t stay up late, and no driving. The snow is becoming a blizzard outside.”

“Understood.” my brother said. “Bye Uncle Scott!” Lacey said also. I didn’t say anything, just smiled at him. He turned back upstairs and a few moments later I heard the door to the garage open and close.

I heard the movie start, but wasn’t looking at the screen. I was staring at Zach, who was looking at the screen. His eyes were shining from the light, his hair as dark as the rest of the room. I tapped his arm, and he looked at me. I pointed to the light blue blanket that was curled up next to him. He smiled and grabbed it, pulling it over him and me. It covered almost all of me, from neck to toe. My brother did as well, and the heat from his body was soothing against my cold skin.

After a while, the movie began to play. I could feel my brother’s arms begin to move under the blanket; his hand was placed on my thigh. He rubbed my thigh, the heat of the friction sent tingles through my lower body. He moved up to my waistline, slowly entering his fingers into my pants. I was turned on, and was getting wetter by the second. I bit my lip in anticipation of his touch against my vagina. I spread my legs slightly, giving him easier access to me. His hand slid further down my smooth, soft and skinny body. He touched my clitoris, and I nearly let out a moan that would have alerted Lacey. I bit my lip as he played with my clitoris. My legs tensed as a spider web of intense pleasure shot through my body. His fingers slid down more, touching my wanting vagina. I looked up at him, and his smile radiated as he played with how wet I was. I closed my legs, trapping his hand in between them.

“Get out of there…” I whispered, a smile forming on my face. He smiled back, as he pulled his hand out of my pants.

All of me wanted his dick. I couldn’t control how horny I was in the moment. Even with Lacey in the room, I wanted to make him cum, especially after what I saw downstairs.

I slid my hand into his pants, and slowly touched his partially hard cock. I took it in my hand, and began to pump his length. The rest of him grew, and became firm in my hand. A part of me wanted to take him in my mouth, but I didn’t want to get caught by Lacey with my head in Zach’s pants. I heard him give off whispers of moans, and I knew he was enjoying it. It made me happy knowing I could make him feel good. The soft skin on his shaft made it smooth to the touch, but it was stone hard as I lightly squeezed it. Slowly his lower body began to shift, and his tummy began to clench tighter. His cock gave off long and hard jerks as his burning hot cum began to drench my hand around his cock. Then it jerked faster, with shorter bursts as the rest of his sticky treat flew onto my hand. I let go, and felt the cum go cold on my hand. A part of me wanted to taste it, but the thought of how salty it could be scared me away. I wiped it on his shirt, all of it onto his shirt. He was breathing heavily, but I looked to him and he smiled to me.

He whispered, “Most of it got in my boxers anyway.”

“There was more?” I whispered in amazement.

He laughed quietly, “Trust me, if we have sex and I pull out…you’ll be covered in it.”
Published 
Written by Blondie1940
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors