Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Curious Case Of The Clickbaiting School Clerk

"In which a virginity is lost, the anal seal is broken and a huge penis is encountered."

48
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"In my IF stories, incestuous acts take place only in the mind of the protagonists, not in 'reality'."

Lucille. P stared morosely at the screen. She had put hours and hours into her recent Lush story. It was about two young hotties who had met on the beach. She’d planned it meticulously. Her lead character had an arc, in which she’d overcome insecurity about a scar on her body to give herself to a man. There was a nicely written seduction scene with desire and hesitation, if not reluctance. She was particularly proud of the passage,

“Her tongue caressed the top of his penis as if it were parched and seeking relief from thirst by coaxing out his pre-cum and semen.”

But the story had attracted just five hundred views, eighteen likes and three comments. To be fair, the comments were positive, but even so. What a bust when the top writers were scoring likes into the hundreds! She was feeling rather despondent about her prospects of her ultimate goal on Lush Stories, which was to have attracted a million views of her work.

For a million people to have read her writing sounded like the stuff of fantasy. There were many professionally published writers whose work was never read by a million people. And yet, ordinary people just like her had done it. Good writers, but ordinary people, nonetheless. Lucille was starting to worry that she was destined to slouch all the way to the millionaire’s club by churning out stories that were read fifteen hundred times, one after the other, and that would take a decade. 

Just then, an idea occurred to her. She would look at the stories that had attracted the most views and likes and imitate them. Not plagiarise. Imitate. She looked up the highest ranked stories and began to read. She wrote down what tags the most viewed stories had in common, and what separated them.

Lucille didn’t care for some of those genres. But her desperation for recognition as a writer overrode her doubts. She opened her laptop and began to type.

                                                                                          *

I pulled on my crop top and short pants. My boyfriend would be waiting for me at the ice cream parlour. Just as I was heading out, my brother…

                                                                                          *

Lucille paused, then crossed out “brother”.

                                                                                          *            

Just as I was heading out, my father appeared from the kitchen. He looked cross. ‘You are not going out dressed like that!’ he said. I felt his eyes scan my legs before alighting on my belly button, which I’d recently had pierced. My miniskirt belt hung about three inches lower than my navel.

‘I’m just going to see Pep, Dad. We’re just going to hang out.”

“Not dressed like that, you’re not.”

“I’m seventeen, Dad. I can dress however I choose.”

“Not while you’re under my roof. Cover your body. I don’t want anyone thinking my daughter is a dirty slut.”

I rolled my eyes. Feeling suddenly emboldened, I turned and faced him with my hands on my hips.

“And what if I am, Dad? What if I am a dirty slut who sucks a different cock every night?”

                                                                                          *

Lucille giggled at the silliness of the line. What daughter would say that to her father?

                                                                                          *

“My daughter is absolutely not a cheap, dirty slut,” said my father, “and she’s not going to dress like one. Now, put some trousers and a jumper on this minute.”

The courage that my brief moment of rebellion had brought had deserted me. Tears welled up in my eyes.

“But Daddy, how can I get Pep to like me without showing off my body? I don’t want to die a virgin.”

A drop of water rolled down my cheek. My dad’s face softened at the sight of my tears.

“You don’t need to show off your body for a guy to like you, love. Just be yourself.”

“But I tried that. And the boys just call me a frump.” I was really crying now.

“You’re not a frump, love. Don’t cry. Come here.”

He opened his arms to offer me a hug. I walked slowly, hesitantly over, then accepted my dad’s embrace. His arms were strong and muscular, and tight for a man in his forties. I may have imagined it, but I thought I felt his hand not just brush but, with the gentlest of touches, caress my back where the skin was exposed.

                                                                                          *

Lucille paused there, pressed save and closed the laptop. She wanted to think of the ending before she went on. She texted her friend with benefits.

“Come over? Feeling horny LOL!”

Timofei was, apparently, feeling horny too, for half an hour later he was on his back on her bed having his penis sucked.
“Tell me how that feels,” she whispered to him. Tim smiled.

“It’s…a bit like it’s being gently washed by a wet, soapy sponge!” he said.

 She made a mental note to use that description.

“Hey, I was wondering, and, if it’s not for you, just say, ok? But I was wondering, Lucille, if you’d be interested in trying anal sex?”

Lucille was rather taken aback by the request. Tim had never shown any interest in anal before. 

“Errr, maybe. I hadn’t really thought about it.”

“I did it with my ex, and she loved to be taken up the ass.”

“Really?”

“You have my word. She used to beg for it.”

“I’ve never tried it, to be honest,” she said.

“Well, I brought some lube in case you would like to try. If not, totally cool.”

Lucille thought about it. Well, you only live once. It wasn’t like she was signing a lifetime contract. She could ask him to stop if she didn’t like it…

“All right. We have to use lube and a condom, ok?”

“Of course.”

“Ok. Let’s do it.”

Tim had seen her ass naked more than a dozen times, but this felt different. Bending over and presenting her sphincter for penetration, Lucille had never felt vulnerable with him until now. She felt him spread her cheeks, then his finger was rubbing cool lubricant gel around her asshole. Oh Christ, was this a mistake? But if it was really awful, no-one would ever consent to it, surely? And women did. Not all women, but some…

She felt his cock ease gently into her. Wow! She knew she would be recounting this experience in some form or other on Lush at some point, but the sensation of his dick entering her ass was just so intense that she couldn’t think straight.

 Tim thrust his dick into Lucille, and she gripped the sheets tight, bunched into her fists. She decided to wait a few minutes before passing judgement.

For ten long minutes, Tim fucked her firmly in the ass. Neither gently nor roughly. Firmly, confidently, with the thrust of a man who knew she could enjoy the experience, she just needed time to grow into it.

The pain was…bearable. The sensations were…intense. Did she want it to end? No. Not this time. She was feeling every thrust of Tim’s cock drive into her bottom. Now that the lube had done it’s job and she was loose and lubricated back there, each thrust drove his dick ever deeper up towards her digestive tract.

“Oh Jesus! Jesus! Wow! Wow!” she cried.

After just ten minutes, Tim came inside her ass. Or to be strictly accurate, inside the condom which was in her ass. They both collapsed onto the bed, utterly exhausted.

The next day, which was a Sunday, Lucille opened up her laptop and resumed her story.

                                                                                                         *

I felt my father’s hands pressed lightly to my bare back.

“Do you have any advice for me, Dad? On getting and keeping a boyfriend?”

My father paused, looking downwards at his feet with a frown. I could see he was choosing his words carefully. At length, he gave me the most important advice he would ever pass on,

“Whoever said the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach knows nothing about men. The way to a man’s heart is actually through your stomach.”

“You mean…”

He nodded.

“No man can resist a woman who knows how to give good oral sex, sweetie.”

“Thanks, Dad. I’d best be off.”

This time, it was me who offered the hug.

I felt so warm and safe in his arms that I held my dad close.

He kissed my neck gently.

“When did you get so big?” he asked.

“Daddy, I should go and see Pep. He’s expecting me.”

“Yes, my darling. Please cover up just a little, though. And promise me, you won’t give your virginity to him unless he deserves it.”

I blushed.

“Daddy, I promise.”

He released me from our embrace and put his hands on my shoulders.

“Good girl.”

I nodded, blushing.

“You’ll be home in time, won’t you? Ten o’clock?”

“I promise, dad.”

Dad smiled. 

“I’ll still be up,” he told me, “Have a nice date.”

 

But I lost track of time, and when Pep dropped me off with a kiss, I saw to my horror that it was almost eleven thirty. The light in the living room window was on. I knew I was in trouble.

 “What time do you call this?” he asked, standing menacingly in the doorway.

“I’m sorry, Dad, we lost track of time.”

“You couldn’t even call? Do you know how worried I’ve been?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Come with me,” he said firmly and went into the living room. I followed my dad. He took a seat on the couch. I stood in front of him.

“Take your panties down and lie across my lap. I said ten and I meant ten.”

“But Dad…”

“No arguments. Get those knickers off.”

Slowly, and with immense reluctance, I pulled my panties down, then I lay across my father’s lap, my cheeks burning with shame. He hitched my tiny black skirt over my trembling buttocks, and he began to smack my cheeks in turn, left, right, left, right. The sound of his hand striking my bottom rang through the silent house. I buried my head in the sofa, trying to tune out of the experience, but it was starting to really sting. He spanked me firmly, using the strength of his muscular arms to forehand smash my poor buttocks.

And to my horror, my inexpressible horror, I began to feel wet and warm between my legs. It was…turning me on!

That spanking felt like it lasted forever. But, at last, it stopped. My dad rested his hand on my left buttock and then, with a gentle caress, he rubbed it. Oh, that felt nice, even if I was sore. He caressed my bare bottom.

“You’re wet,” he whispered, “I can see. I can smell it too.”

I said nothing, enjoying the soft rub of my thoroughly spanked ass. I had almost forgotten he was my dad. Then, he slipped two fingers between my legs.

“Oh, my darling, I’m so glad you came home safely to me,” he said quietly as he began to move his finger in a circular motion.

“Me too, Dad,” I whispered.

 “You know, sweetheart, a girl’s first time can often be a disappointment,” he said,

“If you’d like to try it with me, I do have experience with women’s bodies. I can make it nice for my girl?”

I felt his finger brushing my clitoris from behind. It felt so fucking good. Fuck it. All the girls’ magazines had always told me I should have my first time with someone I trusted. I trusted him.

“Ok, Dad, let’s try.”

“You’ll have to get off my lap.”

I did. I got off his lap and pulled off my crop top. My dad undid his trousers and lowered them together with his underwear. I saw his cock burst out. I reached out and took a penis in my hands for the first time. I watched him looking down at my breasts, then I smiled up at him. He was growing hard. He reached in between my legs and slipped his fingers into me. 

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

“Will it hurt?” I asked.

“It might hurt a little, at first, but not for long. I’ll be gentle, love.”

I nodded, then said,

“I’d like to try it now, dad.”

He nodded.

I got onto the couch, and I opened my legs. My father said nothing, but I saw he was looking over my body, which was naked except for my bra. His eyes were warm and loving.

“I’m so proud of you. You were always so beautiful to me.”

And he reached down and tickled my belly around my navel affectionately.

“Stop that!” I giggled, then said, “I love you too, Dad.”

He worked up his erection then he took to his knees on the couch between my legs.

“Would you like to see my breasts, Daddy?”

“I would. They’re going to suckle my grandchildren someday. I’d best check they’re up to scratch!”

We both laughed. I unhooked my bra and bared my boobies for my pa. He planted sweet, lingering kisses on them both.

Next, he eased his cock slowly up to my vagina.

 “Are you ready, sweetheart?”

I nodded.

He pushed his penis gently against my lips. I looked up at the ceiling, then closed my eyes. I’d been imagining how this would feel for years. The penis nudged my vagina. I saw dad reach down and take hold of his cock.

“These sometimes need a hand getting in, but I can see you are good and wet, so it’ll be ok.”

He pushed at me, and, with a thrust of his hips, his cock popped inside me.

“Oh!”

Slowly, Daddy began to thrust in and out. We held eye contact and smiled warmly at each other.

“I haven’t been with a woman since your mother passed,” he said, sadly.

“I know. You must be so lonely.”

“Not when I have you, love. But I do miss her.”

“So do I, Dad.”

“Oh, you’re very tight. It’s almost hard to believe no lad has seduced you before.”

“They tried, Daddy. But I was saving it for the right moment. I hadn’t expected it would be with you. But this is a nice surprise!”

“Like I said, get your first time over and done with and when you meet a nice boy your own age, you’ll be confident and secure about having sex.”

We changed position after about fifteen minutes, and my father took me from behind. He thrust harder than ever, ramming against my swollen clit so hard and fast that I couldn’t control my lust for his cock any longer.

“Oh, fuck me, Daddy!” I screamed, “Fuck me to punish me for tonight. Fuck me for kissing so many boys! Fuck me so well I become a super horny slut who wants to fuck every boy in town!”

“Are you enjoying your first cock, sweetheart?”

“Yes! Yes! I want you to fill me with the cum that made me, daddy! I want to be daddy’s cum bucket!”

Dad pumped harder and harder. I was almost worried we’d break the couch, but luckily, as our energetic lovemaking was not to last much longer. His warm, sticky cum oozed out into my teenage pussy.

“Oh!” he groaned.

He kissed me tenderly on the lips, then he pulled out of me.

“By the way,” Dad said, “Your mum’s brother, Uncle Daniel, is coming over this week to stay for a few days.”

“Really? We’ll have to think of…something to do with him!” I said playfully.

Dad smiled.

“Well, I have always been fond of my brother-in-law…” he said thoughtfully.

We embraced, then retreated to our respective bedrooms and donned our pyjamas for the night.

              

                                                                                          *

Lucille giggled at the daftness of the scene, submitted her story to the moderators, then closed her laptop and left for work. The very next day, on the Monday, it was approved and published on Lush Stories.

                                                                                          *

Lucille worked at a local school, and she often tittered to imagine what parents or even the students would think if they knew of her double life as a writer of erotic smut online. She was the receptionist and secretary to the headmaster, and it was her job to answer phone calls from parents about discipline issues, absenteeism and that sort of thing. Although the headmaster made the decisions, Lucille, in a sense, ran the school.

That day, a guest speaker was coming to talk to the older children about the dangers of alcohol and addiction. He was expected at around ten o’clock and, indeed, arrived promptly on time. Lucille had expected a rather rank little man, as that was how she pictured an ex-alcoholic, so she was surprised when a tall, handsome Black man dressed in an expensive designer suit presented himself. He looked a little like Idris Elba, in fact, but younger.

“Good morning!” he said, and his voice was deep, husky and sonorous.

“Morning. You must be Mr. Cano?”

“Yes, that’s right.” He offered her a hand to shake, and his handshake was firm, gentle yet powerful.

Lucille was smitten. Her heart was thumping.

“Can I get you a coffee, Mr. Cano?”

“That would be lovely, thank you. And please, call me Leo.”

Lucille used the intercom to inform the headmaster that the guest had arrived, made coffee and sat opposite Leo on the sofa.

“Have you spoken at schools before, Mr. Cano?”

“Leo! Yes, many times, all across the province. I think of it as my redemption arc. I did some very foolish things in my years as a drunk.”

“How long have you been sober?” and she suddenly blushed, realizing she was being too personal, “I’m very sorry, that’s absolutely none of my business!”

He smiled warmly.

“I’d be happy to tell you my story over dinner tonight, if you are free?” 

Lucille nodded dumbly. She wrote down her number and passed it to him.

“Dinner at eight?” he said.

“Sounds…lovely.” She blushed again as she was practically swooning.

“It’s a date!”

The rest of the day passed with the usual procession of kids who were crying, kids who weren’t feeling well, kids who were in trouble and so on and so on. But all through the remaining hours of her working day, Lucille could think of nothing but her date with the handsome man that night. Would they end up in bed together? Would they end up…married? Her aging grandma had been dropping ever less subtle hints that she hoped to see Lucille married before she died. Could she really have met her happy ever after?                                                                                                 

She found her best little black dress and she did her makeup meticulously. She styled her hair and painted her nails and used Carolina Herrera, her most expensive perfume. The snow was falling as she headed out to the restaurant. It could not have been...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments