Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Money Shot

"No thoughts of money. - or kids - or making beds - or cooking meals - just a perfect submergence into pleasure."

62
17 Comments 17
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"I'd like to thank my friend Jess, (not her real name) who works as a cam model in Canada."

"The only way you'll get two thousand dollars is if you offer them something special,"

“And what do you suggest, Rob? I've run out of ideas. I need that money now; otherwise, I'll lose my deposit; I can't live with you forever."

Rob takes another drag on the spliff and lets the smoke drift past his eyes, "Have you tried a dildo show? Guys like watching women fuck themselves.”

“Der!…of course I have, that’s not exactly special! No, it needs something new, something the other cam-girls don't offer." She smiles to herself; most people would think it was pretty disgusting, to have this type of conversation with their brother.

“How about a real blowjob show?”

“What, the fuck, Bruv! Where will I get a real dick at short notice?" She laughs at the thought of advertising in the Toronto Star classified: Wanted large penis for hire. "Plus, if I had a real man, I wouldn't be sleeping in your shitty basement and fucking my cunt with a piece of plastic in front of faceless people on the internet."

He spreads his arms in surprise. "A little too much information there Sis. Surely, you've got a fuckbuddy, or someone who could help. In high school, you had them queueing up outside your door."

“Well, that was twelve years ago, Bruv! I'm a divorced mom now, with saggy tits and a cunt as wide as Yonge Street; not exactly queueing up, are they?"

"You still look good to me, babe."

Jax looks over; grabs the joint from his lips, and takes a lung-full, "You smoke too much weed; you're losing your grip on reality, but thanks for the compliment anyway," she gently touches his face, “I love you, Bruv  – What a pair we are, It's Friday night, and we're living with three kids in a two-bed, run-down apartment on Eglington and Bay! Talking about internet sex! It's not exactly what either of us had in mind for the future, is it?"

"No, I guess not," he shakes his head, then leans over and strokes her arm, "Do you remember those great Friday nights we used to have in High Park? A two-four of beer - the old gang skinny dipping in the pond - Led Zep on the CD player – those were the days. Crazy nights, babe; I thought anything was possible in those days."

"Yes, anything and everything. I gave my first blowjob in that park: Gerald Banks."

“Wow! Gerald! He was a strange one?”

"Yes, he was, and probably still is, but I liked him. He always brought good weed with him; he had a small dick, I seem to remember, but I didn't know that at the time of course, not until I got to see some bigger ones."

"Gerald's sister Angie was a weirdo too. She was full-on freaky, though; she liked it up the pooper."

“Yeah, I know.”

"She told you?" He laughed, "there were no secrets in those days."

"True that!" Jax took another big hit on the joint and smiled, "she didn't tell me; by the way, I already knew." She couldn't help but giggle when she thought about his pants around his ankles, banging her up the ass over a bench in the park, "I watched it happen; I used to watch you a lot in those days. I think they'd call that erotic voyeurism now!"

“What! - Are you fucking serious? That's not voyeurism, babe; that's just pervy. No wonder you got on well with Gerald; two weirdo’s together?”

"Not pervy, Bruv; it was actually fucking sexy. I was like all the other girls in our gang, we were obsessed with you and your cock; they all wanted you, including me. I couldn't get enough of watching you. You were my sex education. I loved it, I was always horny, and a bit jealous too. I spent hours and hours masturbating, imagining what it would be like like to have your cock in my mouth. I was desperate to taste your cum, to saviour every last drop.”

"Wow! Seriously? You could have had any boy you wanted; why me? And why fess up now? Why didn't you tell me back then?"

"How could I? You're my older brother; I was young, and it seemed wrong. Now, after all these years, it doesn't seem quite so... strange. I reckon loads of girls, fantasize about their older brothers," she looks over and sees the hard look in his eyes, "I'm sorry Rob, I've freaked you out, haven't I?"

"No, not at all. On the contrary, you're the sexiest woman I know, Jax, and if we are having a one-on-one confession time; when I was having a shower-wank, I used to leave the bathroom door open on purpose, just in case you wanted to watch." He points to the joint and she passes it to him, "are we fucked-up Sis?"

"No, I don't think so - maybe - who cares?"

He laughs and takes a drag, "Look! Something just flashed through my brain, Jax; you haven't got a boyfriend or a random fella you can trust, and you need a partner for that live cam show tomorrow night, right? Well, - I'm available."

 +++

Jax pushes the pink sperm-shaped vibrator into her already moist pussy, so the punters can see the wireless tail hanging between her legs; taking the red cushion from the sofa, she kneels in front of him and licks her lips, slender fingers gently circling his hardening cock; excited, eyes trace the throbbing veins that run along its length, like a road map that leads to the delicious purple head. 'At last, you're mine,' she whispers.

The V.I.P. show had reached the entry target of 1000 credits, and now it was time to give them what they wanted; A real blowjob show – "fifteen minutes of hardcore sucking and fingering, ending in the perfect money shot. If you like what you see don't forget to tip!"

"Are you ready?" she asks; he nods and smiles.

"Let's do this - It's show-time!"

She checks the camera angle once more. The only parts the paying guests can see; are his strong thighs, and her naked body, along with his rock-hard dick pressing against her painted lips; she looks up into his face in that submissive way, she knows her guests enjoy.

Jax had quickly learnt, never to try and psychoanalyze her guest's paraphilias, they all have different fantasies and desires, and it's impossible to please them all.

This could be the payday she had dreamed of; only, this isn't just any old dream date; this is her actual, one hundred sleepless nights type of dream date.

Nuzzling closer, she runs her tongue along his balls and breathes in his musky scent; a guest pings her a ten-dollar tip via the wireless vibrator, which makes her pussy tremble deliciously.

A message flashes on the monitor: 'Come on Jax - suck it, babe, you know you want to.'

Little does her guest know how long she's waited for this moment. She moves forward and curls her tongue around the glistening head, her fingers sliding between her legs, to sandwich her clit; the perfect symbol of her growing pleasure for the audience. Not that she needs any added incentive, with this big boy in her mouth.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

The seconds tick down and become minutes; as she finds the perfect erotic tempo, her saliva-filled mouth dances to the rhythm of her juice-covered fingers; tips keep coming, and her bank balance keeps mounting.

She's convinced; this is the biggest cock she's ever blown; her gag reflex tested to the absolute limit; she wants to tell him how good he feels in her mouth, but at this moment, pleasing him is the only thing she wants to do, and it seems to be working; if his deep, and excited groans are anything to go by.

Then suddenly she feels his body tense, "no please, don't cum yet, there's still eight minutes to go, and we're not even halfway through," she tries to back away, but he pulls her head closer, and grabs a handful of her hair, then pushes his cock deeper, making her spew saliva as he hits the back of her throat, "No babe - not yet?" she spits, "it's too quick!" 

Her words have no meaning as far as he's concerned, lost in the moment; the first stream of hot cum hits the roof of her mouth and slides over her tongue; the second load shoots down her throat, making her choke in a mixture of pleasure and panic. Sensing her uncontrollable gagging, he pulls out of her surprised mouth and shoots another parcel on her face, followed by another that splashes against her lips, the immense power of the collective tips that follow fly into her twitching pussy, making her shudder; she gasps for breath; dribbling a mixture of saliva and sperm onto her tits, but, then just as quickly, the tips stop, when the guests realise, the show is prematurely over.

"I'm so sorry, babe," he whispers, "I couldn't help it, you were way too good… I think that's the best blowy I've ever had."

‘We want more,' someone messages with an angry emoji face at the end.

'Boo! I want my money back; you said fifteen minutes.' says another angry client.

'I could last longer than that wuss!' says another.

She smiles unconvincingly at the camera, licking the cum from her chin, but she knows it's all gone wrong.

"We'll have to pad this out, Rob… There's always plan B." They'd discussed that some new guys freeze when performing for the camera and lose their erections, so just in case, porn stars have a plan B for just this sort of situation.

He nods and pushes her over the arm of the sofa and hides his wet cock between her ass cheeks, then pretends to fuck her so she can fake an orgasm for the punters.

The guests don't see the hidden panic on her face; all they see is the clock that still has seven minutes remaining, wondering what she has in store for them.

She adjusts the camera angle with the remote and in a panic throws it on the floor; she runs a finger over her face gathering up his cum and hungrily pushes it into her mouth, licking her lips like she's tasting honey; hopefully, her guests will be distracted by her happy cum-face.

At that moment, she can feel a warm wetness against her asshole, looking at the monitor, she sees him dribbling saliva over her crack. "What are you doing?" she whispers. "Just thrust against my ass, stop fucking about, you idiot."

She can feel the wet head of his cock pushing against her asshole; she turns and looks over her shoulder with wide-eyed surprise at the unexpected assault by his now hardening cock, "Don't even think about it, mister."

The tips suddenly flood in, crashing into her soaked pussy. ‘Go on man – fuck her ass!’ says one guest, ‘Yeh go for it big-boy: balls deep,' says another; her pussy visually twitches with the full power of the vibrating dildo, "Fuck you!" she screams, her fingers power rub her exposed clit.

Soon she doesn't notice the messages anymore, as tips buzz and shudder into her cunt; even the pain of his cock pushing past her sphincter is secondary to the electric vibrations that turn her sopping cunt into a dripping mess.

In absolute pain and pleasure, she reaches back to stop him pushing further; she's close now and automatically knows that keeping him still makes her uninvited orgasm easier to deal with. "Shit on a rope," she screams as her whole body shivers in delight.

Any control she once had, is now lost; she is a slave to the tips and the massive invasion in her ass. She wants more - needs more! - more cock - more tips - more pleasure. The powerful clenching that has grown in her belly now fires electric pulses into her clit; her grip on the sofa is now white-knuckled, her legs shake, and another beautiful climax erupts between her legs; she's beyond any orgasm she's ever had before; all she can feel is the head of his cock pushing deeper with increasing pressure, sending her into an open abyss of confused but glorious sensations.

The clock on the screen ticks to twenty seconds as he grabs her hips and completely fills her tight hole; his balls crash against her dripping slit.

Her eyes roll into the back of her head; and, raising onto her tiptoes, she meets his hungry thrusts with ones of her own. Ten seconds – nine seconds. Thrust after thrust, each one sending another ecstatic wave through her body better than the last. 

"Oh babe - don't stop - don't you dare fucking stop," she screams. The electric vibrations in her pussy go beyond anything she's ever known before until she is floating in a wave of pleasure and pain.

Her head is a hollow shell of nothingness. No thoughts of money. - or kids - or making beds - or cooking meals - just a perfect submergence in pleasure.

The grip of his fingers pulls at her naked waist as his lava-hot seed shoots deep into her bowels, which perfectly adds to her already convulsing release. Without expecting it, tears run like rivers from her eye's that mix with his drying semen.

“I love you,” she moans in a soundless whisper, her fingers slowing on her rampant clit.

A few breathless moments later, he pulls his softening cock from her ass with a gentle plop; then, grabbing the remote control, he switches off the camera; her fingers release their painful grip on the sofa, and she collapses to her knees, her hot naked breasts soothed by the touch of the cold leather sofa. 

“What the fuck was that, bruv!” she sighs breathlessly, “that wasn’t part of plan B?”

"Oh, so, you didn't like it then? You said we had to pad it out," he smiles, trying to suppress the giggle after seeing her confused and exhausted, "and I don't suppose you like the two-thousand, and seven hundred bucks you've just made, either?"

“That’s not the fucking point, Rob. A blowjob is one thing; fucking my ass is on a completely different level! I won't be able to walk for a week!"

"So, we won't be doing that again; is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, that's what I'm saying - Well - No - Possibly - Yes - We are definitely doing that again!"

Published 
Written by Tinastits2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments