Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Paperboy - Chapter 2

"Steve learns more about Jim and his family..."

40
8 Comments 8
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Curled up on the bench with my head resting on Jim’s chest I felt totally relaxed. It was so nice to be naked with this gentle older man. As I opened my eyes I could see his still hard cock standing up pointing at my face. I let my hand slide down slowly across his belly and curled my fingers around it. I’d only touched one other cock before apart from my own and this was so much nicer, being naked and relaxed in his garden, knowing how much we were both enjoying it. I started to slowly rub his foreskin up and down over the shiny purple head, he was so hard; it felt really good.

“Hi Dad…” a voice called out. I sat bolt upright in a state of panic and saw a woman in her mid-thirties stepping out the kitchen door into the garden. I suddenly realised that my hand was still wrapped around Jim’s cock and quickly pulled it away leaving it bouncing in the open air.

“Oh – I,  I didn’t realise you had company… shall I – shall I come back later?” Her voice trailed off. Jim looked across at his daughter.

“It’s quite alright Gem, nothing you haven’t seen before – well apart from our young paperboy naked of course,” he said with a smile. “He seems to like the same things that we do,” he said with a smile and a nod in my direction as he cuddled me with his arm around my shoulder.

She stood there for a moment as a grin appeared across her face, seeming totally un-phased by the sight of her father naked in the garden with a huge erection and a naked boy next to him. Jim turned to me.

“Steve, this is my daughter Gemma; Gem – Steve.”

As she walked towards us he whispered to me, “No need to worry, we share everything in this family, including intimacy…”

She held her hand out towards me.

“Nice to meet you Steve, looks like you’re both having fun…”

Shyly I lifted my hand that a moment before had been wrapped around her father’s huge cock and shook hers.

“I’ll put some more coffee on,” she said and disappeared back into the kitchen.

Jim turned back to me.

“It’s OK,” he said in a soft voice, “We’ve always been completely open about nudity and sex in this family and we like to share what we enjoy.”

A few minutes later Gemma reappeared carrying a tray with a fresh pot of coffee but she was now naked. I’d been too surprised before to really notice what she looked like but what I saw now made my cock stir and raised a lot of questions in my mind. She was quite tall, slim and athletic looking and had a pretty face framed by short dark blond hair set off with an engaging smile. Her breasts weren’t particularly large but bounced nicely as she walked, and below the tray, I could see that she was completely smooth between her legs. She put the tray down on the table and placed the folded towel that she’d tucked under her arm over the back of a chair before leaning forward and giving her father a kiss on the cheek. Turning back to the table Gemma poured the coffee and looked at me.

“Milk and sugar, Steve?”

“Er, yes, two please,” I replied, still nervous. She handed us both a mug and sat down facing us.  

“So, no kids today Gem?” her father asked.

“Nope; Becky’s at the stables and staying with a friend tonight and Mike’s taken Toby fishing for the weekend so I’m a free woman.”

She stretched her arms up and tilted her head back grinning. Her breasts rose up as she took a deep breath in; exhaling slowly she lowered her arms and relaxed.

“I was going to take a swim, but it seems like there are better ways to spend the morning,” she said looking mischievously from her father to me. By now my cock was hard again and Jim was gently stroking my thigh, his other hand still wrapped around my shoulder as his daughter watched.

“I hope you like girls as well as men Steve?” she said questioningly as she stared at me.

“Yeah, of course,” I nodded; my eyes moving from her smiling face to her breasts and down to her smooth slit which she was happily showing off between her parted legs.

Jim looked at me following my gaze.

“Like what you see Steve?”

I nodded but before I had time to answer Gemma stood and stepped towards us.

“I like what I see,” she said looking from me to her father and then back at my hard cock. “Looks like you’re both ready to play…”

With that, she squatted down between us and reached out taking our erections in either hand. She leant forward and kissed the top of her father’s huge cock and then moved over to mine. After kissing the tip she sunk her mouth down over my shaft engulfing me deep into her mouth as her father had done earlier. I let out a deep moan. She sucked me while continuing to rub her father’s cock – watching her hand sliding up and down his thick shaft excited me even more. She looked up at me as she took me all the way into her mouth until my balls were pressed against her chin. It was the most sensual and erotic thing that I’d ever experienced. She raised her head slowly back up and turned to her father, repeating the same movement on his much bigger erection. It clearly wasn’t the first time that she’d done this and she took the full length of his thick shaft down into her throat making her father moan. My head spun with questions but the feelings in my cock as she slowly rubbed it and the sight of her eagerly sucking him told me to just sit back and enjoy what was happening.

She turned back to my erection and took me deeper into her mouth making me squirm on the bench. Her father still had his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I felt his hand on my cheek turning my face towards him and he kissed me on the lips then slipped his tongue into my mouth. It was exquisite – being sucked by his gorgeous daughter and held and kissed by her father was beyond any of my wildest dreams.

As she continued to suck me Gemma reached up and put her hand on my face, stroking my cheek as her father and I kissed passionately. I felt her hand slide round to the back of my neck and then she was pulling me down, my face sliding over her father’s chest onto his stomach until his enormous erection was touching my lips. She pulled me forward again, all the while taking me further into her throat as my lips parted and I felt his swollen purple knob fill my mouth.

I’d only ever sucked one guy before, the man in the toilets and Jim was so much bigger than him, but it felt so good as the three of us played together in the garden – I had wanted something like this for so long. We settled into a gentle rhythm, Gemma deep throating me and me trying to take as much of her father’s cock as I could in my mouth. She raised her head for a moment and I felt the warm air flowing over my wet and engorged glans.

MelissaLauren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaLauren

“Dad likes it when you do that, don’t you Dad?”

“You know I do, Gem…” he replied to her softly as I got used to the feeling of him in my mouth. I didn’t feel scared anymore. Somehow I knew that I could trust these people.

We continued like this for a while and at some point, I realised that my hand was wrapped around Jim's large balls as I sucked him – I guess because I knew how much I liked that feeling myself. I loved the feeling of Jim’s hard cock in mouth and I tried to copy what Gemma was doing to me; holding the base firmly between her thumb and forefinger with her other fingers cupping my balls, licking all around the head – especially in the little v on the underside of my glans and then sinking her head down taking it into the back of her throat until the whole length was deep inside. I loved the licking but when I tried to take more and Jim’s huge tool reached the back of my throat I gagged but after a few deep breaths, I kept going gradually getting more in as I got used to it.

Gemma suddenly stood up leaving my cock throbbing in the warm air. She looked down at us both.

“Now it’s my turn,” she said looking from me to her father with a knowing grin. She stood in front of her father with her back to him, her legs shoulder-width apart and bent forward resting her hands on the table. I watched as she looked back over her shoulder, her smooth round ass pushed back only inches from his face.

“Please, Dad…”

Jim’s hands rested on his daughter’s cheeks, kneading and gripping tightly as he parted them with his thumbs; leaning towards her he ran his tongue slowly up and down her crack going all the way down to the bottom of her smooth slit and then back up across her now exposed pink rose.

“Ahhh….” she sighed deeply as his tongue slid across her puckered hole. After several more licks like this, he began to circle around it and push his tongue forward against the tight ring making her moan louder and push back trying to get it inside. Pulling her cheeks wide he stabbed at her and licked until her sphincter surrendered to hi relentless probing.

“Ohhhh, fuck – Yes... fuck me with your tongue Dad... fuck my ass please…”

I watched as she squirmed back against his face, a look of pure ecstasy on her face, eyes shut. She reached out her hand and pulled me towards her.

“Get down in front of me Steve, lick my cunt – I want both of you…”

On my knees with my face between her parted thighs, I pushed my tongue against her wet slit and began exploring her inner folds tasting her juices for the first time. Her musky scent filled my nostrils and when my tongue found her clit she began to rock gently back and forward alternating the intensity from her ass to her sensitive swollen bud. Her breath was coming in short gasps between deep guttural moans as she got the attention that she craved from the front and the rear but there were other things she wanted too.

Grabbing hold of my hair she tipped my head right back and forced herself down onto my face grinding her open lips and hard clit onto my mouth with deep grunts. Shoving my head back out of the way she bent her knees and lowered herself down over her father’s lap, his hands guiding her hips until she felt tip of his knob pressing between her parted cheeks. He held her there as she began to rock slowly back and forth each time pushing down more firmly. Jim gripped the base of his thick shaft keeping it still for her, his other hand firmly gripping her hip as she pulled herself as wide open as she could exposing her tight puckered hole. With one final lunge, she let out a loud shriek as his huge shiny knob penetrated the ring of her sphincter and stretched her wide open. After holding still for a moment adjusting to the girth of her father she lifted herself slightly and then sunk back down forcefully letting out a deep grunt as he penetrated deeper. She started a slow determined rhythm breathing and grunting deeply with each thrust until well over half of his nine inches was buried in her tight anus. She lay back against his chest moaning gently now, almost purring as she savored the feeling. Lazily she reached down between her open thighs and felt for her clit, rubbing slowly around it in small circles as her father began gently rocking his hips.

“You like that my gorgeous girl?” he whispered in her ear.

“You know I do, Dad,” she replied half turning her head back towards him. She opened her eyes and looked at me as she continued circling her fingers around her exposed clit. I was slowly rubbing my hard cock as I watched.

“Come here Steve, I want your cock too…”

I stepped forward until I was standing between her spread thighs, my erection throbbing pointing straight at her.

“Give it to me Steve, put it in me… I want to feel you both fucking me together, fill me…”

Bending my knees I lowered myself until my knob was touching her wet inner lips and pushed forward. She was very wet but also very tight. As my stiff shaft started to slide in I could feel the size and shape of her father’s huge erection beneath mine as he moved slowly up and down her rear passage. I held still for a moment, worried that I might start shooting cum into her eager pussy immediately. As I got used to the incredible feeling I started moving in time with Jim and we settled into a steady rhythm. My hands were now pressing down on her hips forcing Jim deeper inside her, he moved his hands up cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Gemma was moaning incoherently; occasionally a word or phrase was decipherable.

“Fuck me… Urghhhhhh… fill my holes… fill me with spunk…”

At some point, I pushed my cock into her as hard as I could and stifled her loud grunt by kissing her on the lips and thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth. Her father was kissing her neck and ear and we both increased the pace until we slamming in and out of her in unison. She squirmed and grunted, moaning into my hungry mouth bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts and then pushing back down impaling her well-stretched anus onto her father’s huge cock. After I don’t know how long We felt her tense and freeze.

“Don’t…  Arghhhhhhhhh… don’t stop… Urghhh... Yesssss... fuck me…”

We felt her spasm, her muscles contracting as we continued pounding her from front and rear. With a final ear curdling shriek she came squirting jet after jet of hot love juice over my balls and thighs. Jim followed and pushed deep into her as he unloaded his cum in her ass. I was at the point of no return and as I felt another wave of her hot juices gushing over me I shot spurt after spurt of cum deep into her cunt.

We lay, sandwiched together on the bench for a long time until our breathing slowly returned to normal.

 

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments