Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect View

"I Found A Place To Watch and I Was Staying For The Show"

3
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I knew that my day was due to be a repetition of the day before and the day before and the day before. Why would it be any different? I was 18 and had just been emloyed to input the daily accounts into a computer of a local law firm.

My boss , an attractive 45 year old woman, with long red hair and a fiery temper to match, was aware of my boredom and would occasionally pop in for a chat, giving me all the reasons she could think of to stay at her firm and work my way through the ranks. I used to think it was easy for her to say, as she probably paid herself a six figure salary and I was on £5.50 an hour! I used to want to say that there was no way she would expect her 16 year old daughter work for a pittance of a wage like I did but I never had the courage.

Still, it was a job and they were difficult to come by in the present climate.

The office I worked in had no windows and just a glass door to bring a little light inside from the busy corridor connecting the remaining offices. It was so small I thought it must have been a storage cupboard in more prosperous times.

I used to find myself closing my eyes and fantasising about how many girls had been fondled in this very room, at Christmas parties or by wayward husbands. As I lay there dreaming of these occasions I would rub my cock through my trousers until I got myself into such a frenzy I would have to go and finish off in the toilets.

It was in the middle of one of these 'fantasies' that I was made aware of an unusual conversation coming from my bosses office, which was situated immediately behind my own.

The voices were soft and almost at a whisper, which was unusual in itself, and I could hear them through the air vents, which was even more unusual.

The first voice I heard, I instantly recognised as Georgina, the 16 year old daughter of my boss, Lesley. It was muffled but if I got down low I could just about make it out.

'Mum, you know Dad will find out if we are not careful', I was intrigued.

Find out what, I thought. Perhaps they were planning a surprise party or a holiday?

'Your Dad would join in, given half a chance' said Lesley.

'Do you really think so?' saig Georgina 'I would love to see him naked again' she continued.

At this point I nearly gave myself away. I let out an inpromptu gasp and covered it with a cough.

This gorgeous 16 year old girl is chatting to her even more gorgeous Mum and telling her how much she would love to see her Dad naked. Wow!

What followed was even better.

'I'm sure we could arrange it darling' the Mother said. 'Just go to bed early tonight, with an excuse, and I will tell your Father to follow you up and 'tuck you in'. 'The whole thought is turning me on already' she said.

'Mum, you are a nightmare' Georgina went on. 'We surely can't get it on here?'

'Of course we can' Lesley said. 'No one ever comes in to my office without an appointment'.

This was all too much for me to bear. I had to see what I could see through the vent. It was positioned half way down the wall and directly behind my desk. I quietly took the chrome plate away from the wall and could now clearly see through the vents in Lesleys wall.

The sight was one I know will live with me for as long as I live.

My beautiful boss, a gorgeous redhead, was passionately embracing her stunning daughter and I could clearly see their tongues intertwining. Both of them were oblivious to where they were and were clearly loving the probing into each others mouths.

Lesley lifted her daughters short blouse and revealed her beautiful young breast's with lovely erect nipples.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna

What a view I had. I took my cock out with the same recklessness the two women were showing and started to stroke it softly and slowly. The feeling was awesome, coupled with the image of the Mother and Daughter show being acted out in front of me.

Gina let out a moan and was obviously in a wonderful state of arousal. Her Mother moved her daughters hand down to her skirt and held it up as she allowed her daughter to slide her fingers into her panties.

I so wanted to carry on wanking but it was all to much for me, I was only 18 and this sort of sight was destined to make me cum in seconds. I stared at the action unfolding behind the vent and let out a stifled gasp, as I shot a huge amount of my hot sticky cum over my hand and onto the floor.

I was still transfixed by what I was seeing and before long my cock was hardening again as Gina probed deeply into what I could only imagine to be a fantastic red haired pussy.

My dreams came true 5 minutes later when, following a lot of petting and probing, Gina finally took her knickers down and exposed a beautiful trim pussy. Her Mum did the same and this time, exposed a bush of wonderful red hair. Mum lay down with her head so close to the vent I nearly gasped. I could almost touch her and she had no idea I was there.

At this point I knew what was coming. Gina turned round so that she could lie on top of her Mum in the 69 position. Her Mum moaned as her daughters tongue found her clit and started probing with her tongue. Just then Gina lowered her pussy to her Mum's waiting tongue, right in front of my wide eyes.

I let out another stifled gasp as I saw the true beauty of a young pink pussy, fully opened and lubricated, waiting to be licked and fucked. I wanted them to see me and to call me in so that I too could be involved.

This Mother and Daughter were truly savouring each other's bodies and I was priveledged to be watching every moment.

My cock strained again and this time felt like bursting. I decided to hold off no longer and let the spunk fly all over the wall as I watched Gina's Mum devour her pussy.

Both women were going at it hammer and tongue now and were making noises that surely could be heard throughout the building. First Gina 'fuck my pussy Mum, Fuck it with your tongue'!

Then her Mother, 'Make me cum darling and I'll send your Father in tonight to fuck you properly' . 'Make me cum Gina', she went on and on and finally the two of them appeared to explode in each others arms.

What seemed like an age passed as they had orgasm after orgasm. I saw Lesley pull away to expose Gina's swollen pussy, dripping with saliva and her own juices.

Once it was over I saw Lesley gently kiss her daughter and reminded her about that evenings promise. I remember thinking what a lucky guy the Dad was and I have fantasised about that encounter for months since.

The funny thing? on the way out Gina popped in to say hi and noticed the vent on the floor, surrounded by wet patches of cum on the floor! She smiled and winked and said nothing.

I have never seen anything quite like this before and probably never will again. The job is certainly not boring any more as I always hope that when ever Gina visit's her Mum, the show just might be repeated through the vent!

Published 
Written by BasillioBrush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors