Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There's a First Time for Everything, Bro

"A sister walks in on her brother spying and playing. She decides to help him out."

1
0 Comments 0
536 Views 536
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was Friday, which meant date night for my parents. Yeah it sounded lame, but I always thought that was what kept them together, even when Dad's secretary tried to split them, the whore. Amy was out too, at some party or something; typical 16 year old wanting to be out the house no matter what.

I, however, was sat in my room looking out the window instead of revising for my A-Level Economics exam on Tuesday. It sounds bad but I thought I'd run out of things to do for it. My Mum had been nagging me every day for three months to revise more despite the fact that after school I still did two to three hours. Don't get me wrong, I had revised. A lot. But the best part about my room was that I could see into the room of the most beautiful 17 year old girl that I knew.

She was a brunette, not too tall at about 5'6". She was slender but not too skinny, sporting a chest of C cups... I guessed. She intrigued me and so when I saw her in her room, I tended to just... watch. Even if she wasn't doing anything sexual, she aroused me making my eight inch member stand proud.

So I was sat watching, waiting for her to go to her room to get ready to go out as she tended to do on Fridays. She usually had a friend over to get ready together and to pre-drink, but today was different. It took her longer to get to her room, and when she got there she was stumbling and what looked like giggling.

I assumed she'd maybe pre-drunk too much. Her friend stumbled in behind her, drunk too. She was about the same height but blonde and had smaller breasts. They talked, and giggled...a lot of giggling. Then, the blonde went for it and planted her lips straight onto her. This made the tissues in my dick start to fill with blood as my dick hardened and jumped with my heartbeat. They quickly moved to undressing each other.

I'd never been with a girl before and only seen them naked in porn films, so it was without a doubt that I would start to pump my erect penis as the two girls explored each other's bodies. I had the radio on but wasn't paying attention to it as I slipped my shorts and boxers down to my ankles. My door was on the other side of my bed as I was sat intently staring at the girls across the back gardens.

Because I was facing away from my door with my body at ninety degrees to my head, I didn't notice Amy had peeked through the half-open door and seen me pumping away at myself. She had been stood for less than a minute before she noticed how wet she had been. To my knowledge, she hadn't been with a guy either.

She crept in, her steps muffled by the radio. My attention was focused on the two girls who had assumed a position on her bed in order to pleasure each other with fingers and tongues. My purple head was glistening with salty pre-cum as Amy slipped her lips over my wet end, making me jump up off the chair and accidentally deepthroat her. "Amy, what the fuck?"

"What? It looked like fun! I wanted to join you."

"I thought you were out?" I asked before she grabbed my dick, licking the head again.

"Mmm I came back. It was boring," she nonchalantly stated before opening her throat allowing me to go deep into mouth and her tongue to tickle my balls.

"Ohhh wow." I gasped. "NO! Amy, no. This is wrong, so wrong!"

"Oh come on, Joe. There's a first time for everything, bro." She held my butt cheeks and forced me deeper into her mouth. She held herself there for as long as possible before she pulled her mouth off me, leaving a large trail of spit all up my now rock hard dick.

It wasn't like I hadn't though about Amy before.

Elye_Taylory
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elye_Taylory

She was a beach volley ball player who was proud of her body. She often ran around the house in simply her panties and a bra or t-shirt. Her soft, perfectly round ass would jiggle about and her 32C's would bounce amazingly, meaning I would have to run for a shower to 'relieve' myself of a raging erection.

I was surprised she hadn't had any boys, but maybe it was my naivety and she had had plenty. It felt like she had. She stared up at me with her mesmerising brown eyes wide. Her brown hair flowed down to her arse as she crouched, legs open, with one hand inside her tiny denim shorts. She had purposefully worn a top that would allow guys to see her breasts meeting, creating the perfect cleavage.

"Fucking hell, that's good!" I gasped as I felt her tongue exploring my dick and slurping up all my salty pre-cum. I could feel my orgasm building as my dick somehow hardened further and my balls tightened, ready to give Amy my sticky load. "Ames, you're gonna make me cum!"

"I know." Her voice was muffled as she never stopped sucking. My orgasm erupted as my cum flew into Amy's mouth. She didn't flinch at all as my white streams of jism collided with the back walls of her mouth. She waited until my orgasm had finished before releasing her mouth from my cock. I collapsed into the chair. She swallowed all of my sperm before licking the rest off my still erect penis.

"That's a taste I will always love," she stated as she stood to leave.

"Erm, Amy, I think you're forgetting something..."

"What?" she asked as I jumped up, grabbing her by the waist and throwing her onto the bed.

"This," I stated before ripping off her shorts and soaked panties. I stared at her glistening pussy. Her clit was red, swollen and her labia was all puffy and pink. Her juices had run down her legs as I lapped them up, teasing her pussy. I licked up her other leg before she forced my head onto her clit. "Make. Me. Cum. Now. Joe."

I slurped on her clit, sucking it and nibbling slightly. She groaned with one hand on my head and the other tugging on her erect, puffy nipples. I slowly pushed my index finger inside her dripping, tight hole and felt her silky velvet walls before I found the spongy button that I knew would bring her to her orgasm.

I continued to tongue her clit while I flicked my finger over her button inside. She gasped hard and moaned louder while I sped up the rubbing on her spongy button. "Don't you dare stop. You're gonna make me cum, big bro." Her body began to tremble as her orgasm built. I kept up the pace as she came over my fingers and face.

I slurped up all of her juices as they continued to flow from her contracting hole. "Ohh ahhh eeee mmm," she moaned and grunted as I licked until she stopped shaking. She held my ears and pulled them towards her, insinuating she wanted me up by her face. We passionately kissed as she tasted herself from my tongue. I sucked and bit her bottom lip. She pulled off and said, "I have wanted that for a while. Thank you."

"You're telling me! I needed that so bad, Amy."

"Well it won't be the last time... I hope," she said as she gathered her shorts, threw her still drenched panties at me and swayed her tiny ass out of my door, leaving me on my back on my bed. Thanking god.

Published 
Written by joe112
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors