Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy Persists 3

"After that romp, they had one more before morning."

48
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

"What are you doing, mom?" Tommy asked. His mother was searching his bed.

"I can't find my nightie, and your father will be awake soon."

It was still dark, but there was enough light that Tommy could make out his mother's naked body.

He reached out for Amber's breast. "Let's do it again, mom,"

"Oh, son, I would love to, but I have to get back to my bed."

"Thank God," Amber sighed when she found her nightie.

Tommy watched his mother put her nightie over her head. First, her small petite breasts disappeared, and then her bushed pussy.

Amber opened the door, and just as she was leaving, Tommy asked, "We are going to do it again, aren't we, mom?"

There was no reaction from Amber, and she left.

Three hours later, Chloe had left for school. Amber and Tommy were seeing Tommy's father off.

"We have to talk," Amber told Tommy a soon as her husband drove off.

Amber made coffee, and they sat at the dining table. "It as to stop, Tommy. Right now."

Tommy heard the words, but he knew there wasn't any substance behind them. He had heard them before.

He asked Amber to answer one question, "Why did you come to my room last night straight after dad had fucked you?"

"It was a terrible mistake, and I am disgusted with myself," Amber said, and her head dropped.

Tommy thought for a second. "Bullshit, mom," he barked. "You came because you wanted my cock inside you. Didn't you?"

Amber's head was still down, and Tommy didn't hear her mumbles. He asked what his mother had said. Amber lifted her head determinedly. She looked Tommy in the eye. "Yes, I wanted you. I wanted your father to finish and fall asleep so that I could come to you. Is that what you want to hear? I shouldn't, but I want your cock"

The silence was deafening. Amber's chest was heaving, and Tommy's dick rock hard. They stood at the same time and then lunged at each other. They kissed, not a mother-son kiss, a kiss of two horny people who were about to have sex.

Amber fumbled with Tommy's jeans and got them past his cock. She was about to go down in him, and Tommy told her to wait. He lifted Amber's top over her head and unsnapped her bra. Amber wanted his cock and dropped to her knees.

Tommy was in heaven. At last, he had an enthusiastic mother with a mouthful of his dick. Amber sucked his dick beautifully. Too well, in fact. Tommy couldn't stop himself from shooting his load into Amber's mouth unannounced.

Tommy was distraught; he couldn't help apologizing to his mother. Amber consoled Tommy and was secretly proud of herself.

"Let's go upstairs," Amber said. "We have plenty of time."

At the top of the stairs, Tommy turned towards his room. Amber grasped his wrist. "My bed, I think."

"Let me," Amber said when they entered her bedroom. She took Tommy's clothes off and then told him to lay on the bed. Amber took the rest of her clothes off while Tommy watched.

 Amber climbed on the bed and knelt by Tommy's side, "I have a secret. Do you want to see what it is?"

Tommy nodded, and Amber reached over for the TV remote. She pressed a few buttons and started a movie. Tommy sat up, "Mom," he said, shocked, and then he smiled.

Amber made herself comfortable lying next to Tommy. She rested her head on his shoulder and stroked his dick.

"How long have you been watching these?" Tommy asked.

"Since you told me Donny and Louise were having sex. I got curious."

Tommy asked Amber if she watched any other porn. "Mother-son are the main ones. They seem more appropriate under the circumstances," Amber said, and she kissed Tommy lightly.

It wasn't long before Tommy's dick began to react to the TV's action and his mother's hand. They kissed passionately. Amber straddled Tommy and lower herself slowly onto his dick.

"Make love to me, Tommy," Amber sighed.

It was a long slow sensual experience for them both. Amber climaxed several times, and when Tommy came, it was the highlight of the most memorable time in his life.

It was still only lunchtime, but they both fell asleep.

"Wake up, Tommy," Amber said, shaking Tommy's shoulder. "I made you a sandwich."

Tommy's sleepy eyes partially opened. Amber was putting his drink on the bedside drawers. She was bending over, and Tommy could see his mother's breasts and pointy nipples down her loose top.

"Here you go, darling," Amber said. She handed Tommy the plate of sandwiches and climbed onto the bed.

"Mom, are we okay now?" Amber asked Tommy what he meant. "You are not going to say we have to stop. Or can't do it anymore, are you?"

Amber leaned over and kissed Tommy. "No, darling. I think your persistence has won me over. I am not going to say 'no' to you again, but we will have to be discreet."

"You mean like me feeling your ass in the kitchen?"

Amber giggled, "Yes, that too, but I was thinking about when we have sex."

"You mean when we fuck, mom?"

"Tommy, you know I don't use that sort of language, but yes. When we fuck," Amber said.

The 'F' word didn't bother Amber that much, and she thought Tommy would appreciate it if she made an effort to use it with him. They acted like love-struck teenagers the rest of the afternoon. Well, Amber did. Tommy didn't have to act.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

Luckily for them, Chloe had a rehearsal after school, which gave Amber and Tommy an extra two hours to fool around.

Once Chloe was home, mother and son had to restrain themselves. Amber was surprised how difficult it was for her not to unzip Tommy's pants and suck his dick.

Tommy was the first to go to bed. Amber sat around with Chloe, trying to act normal, but by the minute, her panties were getting wetter, and her nipples ached. She knew Tommy was waiting for her in her bed.

Amber's torment ended when Chloe said she was turning in. She didn't like wanting Chloe to leave her, but her whole body was hurting for Tommy's dick. Amber kissed Chloe goodnight and waited for Chloe to close her bedroom door before rushing to her bedroom and taking her top off on the way.

Tommy's hand was wrapped around his cock, and he was watching a movie when Amber burst into the room.

"Take your hand off that," Amber ordered, and then she swallowed Tommy's dick.

Tommy undid Amber's bra, and she took it off without letting go of his dick.

"Take your skirt and panties off, mom."

Amber had the same thought, and in a moment, her skirt and panties were on the floor. She got onto the bed between Tommy's legs on her knees.

"A little more sucking, and then you can fuck me," Amber said, and she swallowed Tommy's cock again.

Tommy told his mother to face the other way. She kept his dick in her mouth and swiveled around on it until her pussy was inches from Tommy's face.

Tommy used both hands to spread his mother's ass cheeks and pussy lips. The entrance to Amber's vagina was opening. Tommy pushed his tongue in, and he felt Amber's approving moan vibrate over his cock.

Amber's pussy was soaking, but neither were ready for what happened next. Tommy flicked Amber's clit with his tongue. She orgasmed and covered Tommy's face with her juices.

"What the..." Tommy managed to say before another wave covered his face. Some landing in his open mouth.

"My god Tommy. I don't know what just happened," Amber said, turning to Tommy. She couldn't help a small giggle when she saw Tommy's face.

Amber was all apologies. Tommy was unconcerned, but Amber kept saying she didn't know what happened and it had never before. Tommy took his mother's head in his hands. He told her not to worry, and all she had done was spray him with her juices.

Amber was about to say something, so Tommy pressed his lips onto Amber's so she couldn't. Rather than speak, Amber opened her mouth, inviting Tommy's tongue in. Tommy applied a little pressure with his torso on Amber's. She fell back on the bed with Tommy covering her. His cock sliding into Amber with no effort.

After that romp, they had one more before morning.

It wasn't unusual for Chloe to leave before Tommy was out of bed, so he wasn't missed at breakfast. As soon as Chloe left, Amber was back in bed with Tommy. She didn't dive on his dick immediately. Amber was happy to cradle against Tommy and chat. Tommy didn't mind. He treated the chatter as foreplay and took the opportunity to bring up what could be a sensitive subject.

Tommy told his mother he wanted to take some photos of her. Amber wasn't keen because she knew Tommy meant naked pictures. She was even less keen when Tommy told her he needed them to prove to Donny he was having sex with her.

Amber was appalled Tommy wanted to tell anyone what they were doing. She was totally against Tommy saying anything to anyone, and she made her view abundantly clear. To Tommy, it was just another challenge, and he felt confident he could talk Amber around.

Tommy began a few minutes later when he had Amber suck his dick. "Look at me, mom," he said. When Amber looked at him, Tommy made a sound like his phone was taking a picture. "See, mom. that's how easy it is."

"Didn't you hear what I said? No photos," Amber told Tommy, and she sat on his hard dick.

The rest of the day, they spent touching, sucking, and fucking. Amber enjoyed being naked for her son. She relished Tommy's reaction when she bent over provocatively. Or when she spread her legs for no reason other than to let Tommy see her pussy.

Tommy loved his mother's newfound sense of sexuality and willingness to expose herself to him. It all went well for his goal of getting her to pose naked. Tommy also dropped subtle hints and innuendo throughout the day.

The time came for them to get dressed. Chloe was due home.

It was another tense evening. Amber's nipples ached, and her pussy wouldn't stop letting her know it wanted Tommy's cock. Likewise, Tommy had to keep adjusting himself to get comfortable.

Amber was proud of the way she was controlling herself. That was until about nine when Chloe asked what was going on. Amber was nervous but tried to keep calm. She asked Chloe what she meant as numb as she could.

Chloe replied, "You two, you are acting strange again. You were like this last night."

Everyone looked at each other. "I know something is going on," Chloe said. "Look at you, mom. You are shaking, and you're blushing."

Chloe jumped to her feet. "Oh my God," she said, pronouncing each word slowly and deliberately. She looked at Tommy and then her mother. "You two are having sex. Aren't you?"

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments