Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy Persists 5

""I can't, Tommy," Amber replied, but Tommy could see the hurt and sadness in her eyes."

39
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Tensions were still strained two weeks after Tommy's father came home from a business trip, and Amber revealed her Tommy and his daughter, Chloe, were having sex.

Ted, Amber's husband, had only just moved back into the marital bed, and Amber wouldn't let Tommy anywhere near her.

Tommy's saving grace was his sister. She came to his bed a couple of times in the middle of the night and relieved his built-up stress. He enjoyed having sex with his sister, and he was grateful she came to him, but it didn't stop the craving he had for his mother.

Tommy's worst moment was when Chloe told him Amber and Ted had had sex for the first time since the revelation. He was ashamed he was jealous of his father having sex with his mother, but he was.

It was Thursday evening. While they were having dinner, Ted said he had booked a cabin for the weekend. His idea was to bring the family back to some sort of normality, and a weekend away might help.

Ted's idea was for Amber to drive Chloe and Tommy to the cabin, and he would join them after work.

They packed the bags that night and began loading them early morning. Tommy helped Chloe with her bags first. He saw Chloe wasn't wearing a bra, "It's alright, I will put one on before Dad gets to the cabin," she told him, and then she lifted her kilt skirt to show him she wasn't wearing panties either.

Tommy loaded his solitary bag and went back into the house to get his mother's.

Amber was in her bedroom. Tommy stopped in his tracks when he saw her.

"You look amazing, Mom," Tommy said.

"Do you like it?" Amber asked, "I bought it, especially for your father. I might wear it this weekend for him."

Amber was wearing a new summer dress. It had a low neckline and showed ample thigh.

It had been a while since Tommy had been alone with his mother, and his cock stood to attention quickly. Amber saw his bulge and nervously asked him to leave so she could change. Tommy stepped up to Amber and kissed her. Amber didn't stop him, but she didn't react. It was the same when Tommy felt Amber's breast.

There was no encouragement or discouragement. Amber was aloof, and Tommy didn't know how to take it.

"What's wrong, Mom? Dad isn't here," Tommy asked.

"I can't, Tommy," Amber replied, but Tommy could see the hurt and sadness in her eyes.

Tommy picked the last two bags Amber had and loaded them in the car. He sat in the backseat and waited for his sister and mother, sulking.

They drove for an hour and stopped because Chloe wanted a pee. Tommy and Chloe changed places for the next leg. He wanted to sit in the front with his mother.

After ten minutes, there was a moan from the back. Amber asked Tommy what Chloe was doing. He looked back and said, "Chloe's fingering herself."

Tommy stretched his arm out and managed to get a finger inside Chloe's pussy. "Hmmm, she smells good, Mom," he said, holding the finger under his nose. Then Tommy sucked on his finger, exaggerating his movements. He turned to his mother, "She tastes good too."

As he spoke, Tommy put his hand on Amber's thigh. She responded by clamping her legs together.

Amber pulled over, "Don't, Tommy, it's difficult enough for me."

Chloe looked over the seat, "His dick is hard, Mom,"

Amber had already noticed the bulge in Tommy's pants, miles back. Her pussy had reacted, but she couldn't let Chloe or Tommy know.

"Where are you going?" Amber asked when Tommy opened the car door.

"To sit with Chloe."

Amber started the engine, and they continued on their journey.

"Yes, Tommy, that feels good," Chloe cooing in the back seat.

It was difficult for Amber not to look in the rearview mirror. She tried her best but succumbed to the soft moans. Chloe's legs were open, and Tommy was fingering her pussy. Amber's nipples hardened, and her vagina tightened. She kept her eyes on the road.

Tommy told his sister to go down on him.

'Concentrate on the road. Concentrate on the road,' Amber repeated to herself, but in her mind, she could see Chloe's head bobbing over Tommy's dick.

Amber wasn't sure if it was good or bad when Tommy grunted and told his sister to take it and swallow.

Chloe made Amber feel worse when she told her mother it was the biggest load Tommy had given her.

Twenty minutes later, they reached the cabin.

"This is great," Tommy said. "In the middle of nowhere and no-one for miles. We should fuck outside before Dad gets here." He looked at his mother, "I was talking to Chloe."

Amber gave Tommy a stare and said there was much to do.

Tommy looked at Amber, "Of course, Mother." He looked over at the picnic table. "What do you think, Mom? Bent over the picnic table, taking it from behind. If you were Chloe, where would you like to be taken?"

Amber told Tommy to stop. "It's not fair," she told him.

The phrase, "Not fair," gave Tommy hope. He knew he was getting to his mother. Amber's resistance was beginning to wane.

Chloe was just coming out of the cabin. "Chloe, bend over the table!" Tommy shouted.

Chloe smiled, removed her top, and took her position bent over the table. Tommy asked her to move over a little. He looked at Amber and said, "Mom, want to join us?"

Tommy slid his cock into Chloe's young wet pussy. Chloe's moans and the squelching sound were too much for Amber. She dropped her skirt and panties and joined her daughter, bending over the table.

Ambler's eyes closed, and she sighed a long soft moan as her son's cock entered her.

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

Tommy fucked his mother slowly, savoring every moment. It was heaven being inside her. Amber continued moaning softly, waiting to feel Tommy's cock throb and fill her with his cum, but not too quickly.

Then it came. Tommy was squirting into Amber.

Amber didn't know why it felt so good. All she knew was there was something special about having her son's cock. Amber also knew she had broken the promise she had made to herself and her husband. She compounded her betrayal by getting onto the table and enjoying Chloe's tongue scooping out as much of Tommy's jizz from her pussy as Chloe could manage.

Amber sat up. "We shouldn't be doing this," she said, looking at Chloe and then Tommy.

"Sure we should," Tommy said. "It's more than fun, and we enjoy it." He paused, "Don't we?"

Chloe was all smiles, "What the fuck, I do."

Tommy agreed and looked at his mother. "Alright, it's good, and I enjoy it too, but we can't carry on," Amber said.

Amber was concerned about what happened next. Tommy had a simple solution. He got Amber to take her sweater and bra off. He positioned Amber sitting with her feet on the picnic table and legs open. Then Tommy took a photo of Amber and mailed it to his friend Donny.

"You see, Tommy, you can't be sending naked photos of me to your friends."

Tommy said he wasn't, only to Donny. Amber apologized; she assumed Tommy had sent them to other friends too.

"You didn't say anything, Mom, so you mustn't have minded," Tommy concluded.

Amber blushed, "I don't know, maybe not. I think it did my ego some good thinking boys were looking at me. Maybe even jacking themselves off."

"Mom!" Chloe exclaimed.

Amber said they should forget about it, but Tommy had other ideas. He wanted to send the picture he had just taken to all his friends. Amber was horrified. Thinking about it was one thing, doing it quite another. Chloe was all for it. She offered to have her picture taken with Amber.

"Come on, Mom," Tommy said. "What if we send it to two or three? You choose."

Amber wasn't keen, but Tommy and Chloe kept at her.

"Alright, but only my breasts. Not my pussy," was Amber's condition.

Tommy took several head and breast photos, and Chloe chose what she thought was the best one. Then they had to decide who they sent the pics to. Tommy was surprised. Amber gave him two names without hesitation. The pictures were loaded, and Tommy gave his phone to his mother to do the honors.

Amber had second thoughts. "I don't know," she said. "I am beginning to feel like a slut sending nude photos of myself to boys."

The thought of having a slut for a mother appealed to Tommy. It did to Chloe too. She asked Tommy to send her the picture to forward it to a male friend of hers.

"Don't you dare, Tommy!" Amber snapped.

"Come on, Mom, just one. Ken, you like him," Chloe said, batting her eyes the way she does to get her way. "If you like, me you and Ken could have a threesome. He has a nice cock."

Amber was mortified her daughter was offering one of her boyfriends to her for sex.

"We have enough problems as it is. Your father will be here soon. What are we going to do then?" Amber asked.

"First things first. My brother looks like he is ready again. Bags he cums in me this time, Mom."

"Like hell, he will," Amber said. "You can lick him clean after I have finished with him."

"You're a bitch, Mom. I'm not going to let Ken fuck you for that," Amber said, tongue in cheek.

"You don't think I can get him in my pussy, if I wanted?" Amber came back at Chloe. "Have you sent those photos yet, Tommy?" Tommy said he hadn't. "Send them and send the first one to Chloe. If you dare, Chloe, send it to Ken. I don't mind him seeing what is between my legs, do you?" Amber challenged Chloe.

When the picture came through, Chloe set it up to forward to Ken. Amber panicked, "Chloe, please don't. I was only joking."

Chloe smiled devilishly and pressed send.

"When you two have finished. What about this?" Tommy said, pointing to his erection.

"I will deal with you later, young lady," Amber said, and she took Tommy into his bedroom.

Tommy had already pressed his dick between Amber's pussy lips and was deep inside her when Chloe joined them. She straddled Amber's face facing Tommy and lowered herself. Tommy kissed Chloe and pulled on her nipples. Chloe moaned from the pleasurable pain of her nipples being tweaked and the enjoyment of Amber's tongue.

"On the bed, and I'll fuck you," Tommy said to his sister.

"No, I will come to you tonight. Right now, it's Mom's turn."

Chloe and Tommy brought Amber to several climaxes. They ate Amber's pussy, licked her asshole, and Tommy fucked Amber's mouth and pussy, before he came in her ass.

They were all showered and refreshed by the time Ted arrived. It was dark when his car drove up and parked outside the cabin. Amber told Chloe and Tommy, act normally and stay inside while she went outside to greet Ted. She kissed Chloe and then Tommy.

Amber put her hand on Tommy's crotch and told him he had a beautiful cock, and then she went outside.

Ted was getting a bag from the trunk. Amber hugged and kissed him, and then she reached under her dress and pulled her panties down.

"What are you doing?" Ted said, shocked and amazed as Amber stepped out of her panties.

Amber tossed her panties to Ted and said, "Anything you like. But..."

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments