Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visiting Grandpa

"Suzy surprises her grandpa with a visit."

204
44 Comments 44
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Little Suzy loved her Grandpa very much. When she heard from her mother that her grandfather’s health was starting to deteriorate, Suzy decided to surprise her grandpa with a visit.

When Suzy arrived, her grandpa was ecstatic. They spent most of the day hanging out and he seemed to be completely healthy until all of a sudden he couldn't remember where he was or who Suzy was.

“Mable, is that you?” he asked Suzy, calling her by his late wife's name.

“No grandpa it's me, Suzy.”

“Oh, I'm sorry, my memory is not so good lately. Please forgive me, Suzy.”

Suzy was heartbroken when she saw how sad her grandfather was when reality set in.

The two of them hung out a little longer when her grandpa asked again, “Mable, is that you?”

Not wanting to break his heart again, Suzy decided to play along. What harm could it do?

“Yes, it's me, Mable,” she said.

“Oh, sweetheart! I've missed you so much! Give me a kiss.”

Suzy didn't want to kiss her grandpa but she didn't want to hurt him either. Suzy leaned in for a kiss and found out that her grandfather was very passionate and a great kisser.

‘This isn't so bad,’ she thought to herself, ‘It's not like anyone will ever know.’

Her grandfather pushed his tongue into her mouth and started fondling her tits. Susy couldn't believe it but she was getting extremely turned on.

“I've missed you and your body so much, baby. Will you take off your clothes so I can see your young pert body again?” he asked.

Suzy was shocked, and she didn't know what to do. She started to push her grandpa away when she saw the sadness start to return to his face.

“Umm, okay, I'll take my clothes off for you, but it might be kind of weird to be naked in front of you, while you're still dress...”

Her grandpa shot to his feet and was fully naked before Suzy could even finish her sentence. Suzy slowly started removing her clothing as her grandpa lay in bed and watched.

“You are still just as sexy as the day I met you. Please give me another kiss, baby.”

Suzy hesitantly crawled into the bed and began making out with her grandpa. As their tongues roamed each other's mouths, her grandpa's hands explored her nude body.

Suzy’s pussy was soaking wet with lust. Without saying a word, Suzy slowly rolled onto her back and spread her legs open.

As her grandpa’s hands continued to rub her body, they were quick to find her invitation. His hand ran across her moist mound, seeing if she would object. Instead, she moaned in appreciation.

Her grandpa rolled up over her and pressed his fingers into her tight cunt.

“Your pussy is still so tight! How do you do it, my love?”

Suzy couldn't respond. She had never been so turned on in her life. She knew it was because of the taboo nature of the situation.

“I want to be inside you again, but my cock doesn't get as hard as it used to,” he confessed.

Suzy’s pussy quivered from her grandfather’s touch and the thought of feeling his hard cock penetrate her gushing pussy. She wanted to please her grandpa and thought that she could help him get hard.

Queen_HeartTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_HeartTS

“Maybe this will help,” Suzy said, without even hesitating, as she pushed him back and latched her mouth onto his cock.

“Oh my god! I thought you hated doing that,” he said shockingly.

Suzy ignored his comment and continued sucking his cock. She was happy to feel it growing hard inside her mouth.

“You are so good at that. I would let you do this forever, but I want to fuck you, baby!”

Suzy moved off her grandpa’s cock and stuck her ass in the air. Suzy closed her eyes as her grandpa moved around behind her and lined his cock up with her pussy.

Suzy tried to imagine her ex-boyfriend behind her, but she could only imagine her grandpa fucking her now and she wouldn’t want it any other way.

“Are you ready for me, my little slut?” her grandpa asked.

“Yes! Fuck me good, Grandpa,” she said accidentally.

Her grandpa slowly slid his hard cock into her tight pussy. He pushed it all the way in and held it there, letting her get used to his size.

“Your cock feels so good. Fuck me hard, please,” she begged.

Her grandpa slammed his cock in and out of her from behind for several minutes while Suzy played with her clit.

She had her first orgasm just before her grandpa slowed his pace and said, “I think I need a break, I'm not as young as I used to be.”

“Lay down and let me do all the work,” Suzy said.

The two of them changed positions and Suzy guided his cock as she sat down over him.

Her grandpa was fondling her tits and his cock was hitting all the right spots. It wasn't long until Suzy experienced her second mind-blowing orgasm.

“This is great, but you know I like to fuck from behind.”

Suzy opened her eyes and smiled at her grandpa. Without removing his cock from her throbbing pussy, Suzy spun around into a reverse cowgirl position. She bounced on his cock, eliciting moans, and groans from her grandfather.

This turned her on even more and it brought her to her third and final orgasm of the night.

She continued riding his cock until he said, “I'm going to cum! Stand up, I don't want to cum in your young fertile pussy, just yet.”

The two of them sprang to their feet and Suzy opened her mouth wide while her grandpa jerked off over her. Her grandpa blasted a huge load of semen down her throat and she managed to swallow every drop.

Suzy gave the tip of her grandpa’s sensitive cock a kiss, causing his dick to twitch. He collapsed back into the bed just as Suzy’s phone began to ring.

“Hi, Mom,” Suzy answered.

“Hi, dear. How is Grandpa?”

“He’s okay but his memory does seem to slip in and out. I think I'm going to visit him every weekend, to make sure he has company during these, uh, hard times.”

“That’s so sweet of you. Can I talk to him?”

He’s taking a nap right now. I think the excitement of me being here wore him out quickly.

Her grandpa lay in bed listening to their conversation. A smile grew across his face as he thought about tricking his granddaughter into fucking him every weekend.

The End.

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments