Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet Dreams, May Cum

"Some of this is true, some is imaginings, but does it matter?"

32
16 Comments 16
2.5k Views 2.5k
722 words 722 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"Some of what is written, happened, some is what may have happened. I am confident the reader may be able to discern fact from fiction. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If so I'd like to know which is which."

My eighteenth birthday party and Teresa! The hot, sexy, dark-eyed, big-titted and long-haired girl of my dreams. This dance she'd promised me, it was our fourth and I'd promised myself that.

Unfortunately, her fiancée, Peter, had tagged along. He was drunk and resting his head on the table. His glassy eyes watching us.

With her head resting against my chest, her subtle perfume, and my hands squeezing her arse, she pressed against my hardness.

"Peter's jealous of you", Teresa whispered, "he doesn't like how close we are. As friends."

My hand lifted her chin, "I haven't done anything."

"I know", she sighed, "I tell him that, but he still thinks you're fucking me!"

My cock twitched at the possibility. I went to say something but, placing a finger on my lips she mouthed, "I know."

Taking my hand, we left the bar for the fresh evening air outside. We found a garden bench, in a corner of the bar's gardens.

We sat there with my arm back around her shoulder, her head back on my chest. She was my colleague and my friend, I knew more about her thoughts and desires than anyone, including Peter. I'd loved her from the day we first worked together, but wanted her the second I saw her.

Teresa looked up at me and smiled as she kissed me on my cheek. I leant forward kissing her lips, they parted, and our tongues met. My cock hardened and I squeezed her firm tit.

Her hand freed my cock, wanking it slowly. My hand dropped under her skirt, and I felt those soft thighs, reaching the heat of her damp panties. Our kissing intensified as our passions grew. I felt her fingertips rub pre-cum into my knob, I slipped a finger inside her, tasting her moan as we kissed.

Undoing her top freeing her tits from her straining bra. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, pleased it grew hard. Teresa crushed my head tight against her flesh. We knew we didn't have long, her hand moving faster along my length, a second finger joined the first in Teresa's wet cunt.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

I could feel her growing tighter around my fingers when suddenly her head dropped and bit into my shoulder with a quiet sob. Her hand suddenly held my arm and kept my fingers inside her. Her cunt spread its honey around my hand as it convulsed and crushed around my trapped fingers.

Teresa's breathing, once ragged, now calmed slowly as she slipped from the bench and knelt between my thighs. Taking my shaft in her hand and cupping my tight balls, she leaned forward and ran her tongue from tip to balls and back again.

Flicking the bead of clear fluid from the eye, and taking the plum inside her. Sucking half my length into her warm mouth, I had to moan. I watched and felt her mouth slide up and down my cock, throbbing like it had not done before.

I looked down at her sultry dark eyes, grabbing her hair as she fed on my cock, her mouth sucking me in, her tongue lashing my knob. Teresa groaned on my sweet pre-cum, savoured with salt.

Teresa's hand squeezed my balls, and I pulled her head down. "I'm close, so close. God yes Teresa", I heard myself groan, "squeeze my balls harder."

My thighs started to tighten, I was approaching that point where nothing would hold the flood back. Her head moved faster, I started to thrust in reply. My balls began to churn, moving around in their sac. My cock began to buzz or tingle, a new sensation, my balls shrinking back up to my cock. I didn't want to cum or to end the pleasure.

Teresa felt so good around me, nothing else in the world existed at the moment except that her mouth was on me. My balls were on fire and tingling with lust, then one final thrust.

My cock jerked, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I gasp as I feel that hot jet forced through my cock. Her tongue flicks my head as the first thick string of cum explodes. Then reality began to dawn, piercing my daydream as still cumming hard, I looked down at my body.

My father's mouth is still around me, filled with my hot salty cum….

Published 
Written by stanglia37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments