Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a Bad Dad

"This story is based on real life events"

12
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
"Hey Dad, can I use your computer?" I asked my father. He was sitting at the dinning room table, doing work on his apple laptop. He was 47, pretty muscular for a dad, and had blondish brown hair. I was an only child, and my mother was out of town all weekend, so it was just the two of us.

"Sure, honey. What do you need it for?" He closed what he was doing and handed the computer to me.

"Oh, I just want to work on a project for school. I might have to use it for a while," I lied.

"That's fine. Bring it back to me when you're done," he told me.

"Okay, no problem." I took the laptop and headed upstairs to my room. I locked my door and stripped down to my underwear and bra. Although I had told my dad I would be doing homework, I was really going to be masturbating. I had been watching a movie all morning and the characters had a lot of sex in the movie, so I was very horny and needed to relieve myself. I had just turned eighteen, and did not have a boyfriend. I had had sex before, and loved it, and found that the best way to masturbate was to watch porn and hump a pillow until I orgasmed.

I opened up a porn site and picked a clip that was 20 minutes and was about a babysitter fucking the kids. I wadded up my pillow and stuck it between my legs, then climbed onto my bed and lay down. I humped that pillow for 20 minutes straight, groaning and bucking my back back and legs until I had a violent orgasm and and started to cum. I stuck my finger in my vagina and licked the cum off my fingers. I put my clothes back on and sprayed some perfume on to cover up the smell.

I was not stupid, though, so I opened up the history to clear what I had been up to. I highlighted the websites I had visited, and deleted them from my dad's computer's history. As I was about to exit out of the internet history, I noticed that there were other porn sites and sex story sites listed on the history. They were from that day, the time said about half an hour before I had logged on. That meant my dad had been watching porn right before I was. I was astounded. What a bad dad! I scrolled through the rest of the history and found all kinds of sex sites he had visited. I was even more turned on then I had been before by thinking about my dad masturbating and jacking off.

I changed out of my sweats, t-shirt, undies, and bra, and put on instead my sexiest lace push-up bra and matching thong, then a pair of very low-rise, tight jeans, and a tight, v-neck shirt that showed off way too much cleavage. I tousled my hair and put on some extra make-up. I then took my dad's computer and walked downstairs. He looked up from his chair at the table, and his eyes bulged out of his head, seeing his seventeen year old daughter dressed as sexily as possible.

"Hi sweetheart," he said, his voice higher than normal. I looked down at his pants, where a lump was starting to form.

"Hi Daddy," I said in an alluring voice. "So, Dad, when I was using your computer, I noticed something that probably shouldn't have been there."

"Oh really? Why don't you show me?" He asked. I smiled and put the computer down on the table, then stuck my round ass in the air, so that it was in his face and I could feel his hot breath against my back, and brought the internet history up on the screen. I stood up straight and asked him, "What's this? Were you being a naughty daddy?" His face turned bright red and he cleared his throat a few times before answering.

"You have no business snooping around my computer, missy. This is private, and does not concern you." Just as he said that, an IM popped up on the screen from someone named CumGirl78. Her IM said, "Hey David. Let's get together tonight. I know your wife is out of town, and I got some new toys, including that new advanced vibrator you wanted. :) "

"Well, well. What's this? Are you having an affair? Father, I am ashamed," I said with a slight grin on my face. He stammered and looked so embarrassed. I was very much enjoying the whole thing. I was also extremely turned on.

"It's okay Daddy, I won't tell," I grinned and sat down on his lap facing and straddling him. I stroked his hair. He sighed in ecstasy, as I was sitting directly on his very hard penis. He started moving back and forth, rubbing his dick against my covered vagina. I moved in tandem with him, and soon I was humping him. He put his head on my C cup breasts, and licked my cleavage. I groaned. He pulled off my shirt and threw it on the kitchen table, then unclipped my bra. He kissed my nipples and bit them. I moaned again, and he stopped.

"You are enjoying this too much, Anna. You were snooping on my computer, and I happen to know you were masturbating, which is against our religion. You have been a naughty girl," he said to me.

"I know. I was just so horny and wanted to masturbate so badly. I understand if you need to punish me," I said.

"That's right, I need to punish you.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

Take off your clothes and lay on my lap, butt up. You are going to get a bad spanking."

"Yes, sir." I got off of him and took off all my clothes, then lay down across his lap. He lightly tapped my nice, round ass, then firmly smacked it. He spanked me again, and I whimpered.

"Does that hurt, Anna?" he asked. "Yes, Daddy, it hurts a lot," I replied. "Good. You get ten spanks, and then MAYBE I'll let you enjoy me," he said firmly. I nodded as he brought his hand down for the third time on my bottom. He raised his hand for the fourth time even higher, and brought it down with much force. I moaned, and he spanked me even harder the fifth, sixth, and seventh times. The eighth time, hurt the most, and the ninth and tenth time were softer.

"Have you learned your lesson, missy? You won't ever snoop on my computer again, and if you ever feel horny, you MUST find me and tell me. You are not to masturbate without telling me. Okay?" he said.

"Yes, of course Daddy. I will never snoop again and I will always tell you when I get horny." I responded.

"Good. Now sit up. You are going to give your old man the best blow job of his life, right?"

"Right, I promise," I said as I stood up. He undressed and sat back down on the chair next to the kitchen table. I kneeled in front of him and took his 9 inch dick in my hands. I kissed the tip, then licked the sides up and down. I took the whole penis in my mouth, and sucked it as hard as I could. He put his hands around the back of my head and shoved it even deeper down my throat. He moaned and thrust it in and out of my mouth, then came down my throat. I managed to swallow all of his sweet cum.

"That was very good honey. Do you want a turn for all your efforts?" he asked.

"That would be nice," I replied, slightly out of breath.

"Why don't we move into the living room, so we have a couch?" he suggested.

"Okay," I said. He picked me up and told me to straddle him again, so I wrapped my legs around him and massaged his dick with my hands while he carried me.

He set me down on the couch and sat on the edge by my feet. He started to kiss his way up my legs, until he reached my inner thighs. He licked the outside of my vagina, teasing me. He kissed my clit, and stuck his tounge up me, flicking it in and out. I bucked my hips against his head, wanting more.

"Wait here, I have a special surprise for you," he told me. I nodded and he ran up the stairs, leaving me laying on the couch, horny and vulnerable. He came back down, holding a vibrator in his hand. He grinned and came back to the couch. He kneeled next to me and told me to lay on my side, facing away from him. I did as I was told. He lifted up my top leg and stuck the vibrator deep inside me, then turned it on. He let me leg fall back down, although he kept his hand between my legs so he could pull the vibrator in and out. He licked two of his fingers on his other hand and massaged my arse. He then stuck one of his fingers into my ass hole, which was very tight. I groaned and he told me to relax. I did, and his finger dipped deeper inside me. He stuck another finger inside my ass, all the while pushing the vibrator in and out of my vagina. I started to cum, so he pulled his fingers out of my ass and pulled the vibrator out of my vagina. He turned me back onto my back, and stuck his fingers into my vagina, then pulled them out to lick the hot cum off. He sighed, and stuck his head in between my legs so he could lick the cum directly off me. I pushed my hips into his head again, and groaned loudly.

"Oh, Daddy, I need you inside me. Please!" I exclaimed.

"Beg me," he commanded.

"Please Daddy! Fuck me!!! Fuck me hard! I need you so badly! Please!" I begged. He smiled and lay down on top of me, and stuck his penis inside me. It slid in very easily since I was so wet, and he began pounding me. He thrust his dick deep inside me, and pulled it out. He pushed it in and out, making me shake in the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Fuck me hard! Fuck me good! I want you! I love you! Fuck me!" I screamed. He pounded me even harder until I could not stand any more and he had to pull out.

"That was the best sex I ever had. You may not go out at all this weekend with your friends. You are mine until your mom comes back. I will do whatever I want with you. You are the hottest, sexiest girl I have ever fucked, and you better stay that way!" he commanded. I grinned, hoping that we would do it all night long, all over the house. "Whatever you want, Daddy. I will do anything for you," I promised. He rolled on top of me and kissed me passionately, fingering me. I sighed, excited for what was to come that weekend.


More to cum........
Published 
Written by sexybabe123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments