Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Vicki Met Lorraine

"The Night I Had Only Dreamed Of"

63
8 Comments 8
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

As cousins go, Vicki is the sexiest around. Her talent begins to show the moment she spreads her legs and welcomes my mouth to her bald pussy playground. I am so fortunate to have tasted her sweet pussy, and she and I remain the best of fuck buddies.

It had been several weeks since my High School Reunion, and I had told Vicki of the hot three-way I had experienced with Lorraine and her fiancée. By now, Lorraine had tied the knot and was married and, I imagine, had shown her husband the erotic love she and I had shared when we were mere classmates.
I had just arrived at Vicki's house for a visit and, as usual, our clothes had hit the floor. Within a few minutes, I found myself on the couch, Vicki's head was between my legs, and I could feel her hot breath on my shaft while she began gracefully sucking up and down, allowing me to fuck her beautiful face.

Her lips formed a perfect circle allowing my cock an oral entrance all while she was lovingly fondling my balls. Our passionate prelude to a trip to her bedroom was interrupted by the sound of my phone vibrating as it lay on the coffee table. Irritated, I reached for my phone, “Oh fuck,” I exclaimed. Vicki raised and looked at me with an expression of inquisition as if to ask, “Who is it?”

“It's Lorraine” I quickly whispered as I touched the screen to answer. “Hello?”

Lorraine explained that her husband had gone to work and she needed to be with someone (translation: she was horny as fuck and she wanted some sweet friend sex).
I asked Lorraine to hold on a second, I looked up at Vicki and explained what Lorraine wanted. “What do you think – are you game for a three-way?”

Vicki bit her lip while she thought, and then smiled and said, “Why the hell not? You think she would mind?"

"There's one way to find out, “ I said. I explained to Lorraine I was visiting my cousin, and that she was more than welcome to come over if she wanted.

Lorraine hesitated, and then said, “Sounds interesting.”

I carefully gave Lorraine detailed instructions on how to find Vicki's house, my cock throbbing in anticipation at the thought of what was likely to be in store.

Vicki and I had been in more than a few MMF encounters but had never experienced an FFM. “You sure you are good with this?”

Vicki replied, “Does this answer your question?” She had grabbed my wrist and guided my hand to her sweet, smooth pussy, and she was dripping so much more than she ever had done, that she nearly came right in front of me.

I immediately pushed Vicki back onto the couch, her legs springing apart, and displayed her shining pussy in all its glory. Like diving into the pool, I went headfirst into her sweet pussy. My mouth opened and covered her pussy, my tongue batting her clit back and forth like it was a tiny punching bag.

Vicki placed both of her hands on the back of my head while I licked out her juices; I was making an audible slurping sound as I lapped up her yummy pussy juice.

My tongue began traveling downwards, falling into her sweet fuck hole and filling the inside of her pussy. I always loved her pussy juice squirting into my mouth, leaving my face stained with her sexy soup.

Vicki got up from the couch and staggered to the restroom for a moment. While she was gone, I heard a knock at the door. I got up, went to the door, and saw that it was Lorraine displaying a sexy smile. I opened the door a little wider, being careful to stand behind it as I was still naked and didn't care to show off for the neighborhood. Lorraine entered, glancing around the corner of the door and her eyes immediately began staring at my still-throbbing cock. The longer she stared at it, the harder I got.
I quickly shut the door and simultaneously, Lorraine came closer pressing my naked body against her, and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. Meanwhile, Vicki had come out of the restroom fully naked and said, “Wow – aren't you two the pair?!”

Vicki sauntered over to where Lorraine and I continued kissing, and I had assumed that Vicki was simply going to allow me the luxury of having two ladies in one night, but it seemed that Vicki's desires had gone a bit further than that. Vicki stood behind Lorraine while I made out with my (former) High School sweetheart. It had been twenty-five years since we went to school with each other and Lorraine was just as sexy now as she was then. Vicki's hands reached around Lorraine's waist and lifted her skirt. My cock could feel the heat coming from Lorraine's pussy as the three of us stood near the front door. Vicki began slowly pulling on Lorraine's panties until she had them on the floor; my cock now pressing against Lorraine's hungry pussy.
Still standing behind her, Vicki reached in between and through Lorraine's legs and began massaging my balls. My cock was hardening like never before.
It must have been a good fifteen or twenty minutes while the three of us enjoyed standing there, preparing ourselves for the ultimate night of passion.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

The three of us headed for the bedroom, Lorraine was out of the rest of her clothes and lay on the bed in her favorite position; her legs spread open, inviting anyone to play.

Vicki and I just stood there, admiring the view. I turned and looked at Vicki and asked, “Would you like a taste?” Vicki looked in between Lorraine's legs and admired her wonderfully brown-haired bushed love-hole. I do not think Vicki had ever been with a woman before as she had never mentioned it (and I am sure she would have) but still, she began the short trek across the bed and immediately began lapping at Lorraine's sweet pussy.

Lorraine arched her back and let out a deep, guttural moan while Vicki began licking her swollen love gash. I leaned down to Lorraine, and whispered in her ear, “Lorraine, I would like to introduce you to my cousin Vicki.” I looked down at Vicki and said to Vicki, “Vicki, say hi to Lorraine”.

Vicki looked up and said. “Don't bother me, I'm eating.”

I went behind Vicki and saw her wonderful, bald pussy from behind, as well as her sexy, puckered asshole. I climbed up on the bed, standing on my knees behind Vicki. I held my cock in my hand and pointed it at Vicki's sexy fuck-hole. Then, leaning forward, I slid my dick into Vicki's pussy little by little until I could feel her clit on my balls. I began humping her sexy body, pressing her face against Lorraine's throbbing clit with each plunge. Within just a few minutes, Lorraine began bucking wildly, spraying her pussy juice all over Vicki's face. I had never seen Lorraine cum with so much intensity, and her spray seemed to last forever.

Vicki raised from her first pussy banquet and I gave her a deep kiss in appreciation for the show that she had given me. Not to be neglected, Lorraine rose and slid her tongue in between our mouths, and the three of us shared a sweet three-way kiss. I couldn't believe it; my mouth enjoying their mouths, my left hand was squeezing Lorraine's ass, and my right hand was squeezing Vicki's.

I felt both of them gently pushing me back on the bed, my cock stood straight up as it had re-hardened as the result of our three-way kiss.

“May I,” Lorraine asked Vicki.

Vicki said, “Be my guest.”

Lorraine straddled my prone body and allowed my cock to slide deep inside her. Vicki began massaging Lorraine's tots while Lorraine began bouncing up and down on my cock. Lorraine leaned forward and began kissing me while I was fucking her. Suddenly, Lorraine began moaning even louder, and I looked around only to find that Vicki was completely out of my sight. I could only imagine that Vicki was doing to Lorraine what she had done to me for all these years. Vicki was licking out Lorraine's asshole and then had probably buried three fingers deep into her ass.

My cock was throbbing wildly inside Lorraine's cunt, and I could feel the pressure beginning to build. “Ooooooo fuck,” I screamed while my cock exploded with cum and filled Lorraine's pussy to overflowing. It took more than a couple of minutes to gush what seemed to be gallons of love goo into my friend's pussy, and Vicki hungrily lapped up the overflow. I had just squeezed out the final drop of cum, and Lorraine breathlessly flopped onto her back. My cum was still dripping from her, and Vicki immediately began sucking my cum from Lorraine's dripping pussy. We enjoyed a good thirty minutes of after-play and then engaged in another three-way kiss.

The next time, I hope her husband joins in. Now that Vicki and I know that we are both bisexual, our sexual options have just increased.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments