Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2 Girls and Me and my Daddy Makes Three

"What we didn't know, is that my dad had watched the whole thing..."

17
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

   I have always enjoyed teasing older men, Sure it's fun with the boys at school, but they're much too horny and annoying. Whenever my dads friends come over I always make sure to tease them, wearing little short shorts and tight shirts and playing with my hair and biting my lip as I talk to them. I can tell they love it, I look very innocent, being so petite.
   I'm about 5'2, 105 pounds, deep blue eyes, pink luscious lips, tanned skin, brown hair down to my boobs, perky B cup, and very toned body due to pilates and running every day. My name is Angela, or Angie as everyone calls me. My dad calls me his "little Angel Angela," but I am far from an angel, and he knows it.
   My friends all adore my dad. At forty, he own's a chain of high end auto bodies, which means we live a very comfortable life. He works out hard everyday, and his muscular arms and chest are filled with tattoo's, a "bad boy" as my mom reffers too. That's why she fell for him, rebel guy with a nice car. When doing business he's a total hardass, though he needs to be, but with my mom and I, he's a big softie.
   My mom look's exactly like me, though older, a few inches taller, and breast implants. A former glamour model, she looks more like she's my sister than my mom. My friends, girls included, drool over my her. All my girlfriends love my dad too. They've all told me onmore then one occasion that they want to fuck them. A few have tried, but he remains faithful to my mom.

   "Morning Angie," my mom says as I get up one Friday morning. She's dressed in a revealing sports bra and tight black shorts, off to meet with her trainer.
   "Morning mom," I reply sleepily, I hate getting up for school.
   "I just made a protein shake, want some?"she asked.
   "Sure."
   My dad walked in, wearing a black suit with a red silk tie. Although dressed likea buisnessman, tattoo's still showed on his neck and hands.
   "Morning Ang," he said to me."How's my little girl today?"
   "Would rather be sleeping," I sighed.
   "So would I hunny, but alas, work must be done."
   "You too always wish you were sleeping," said my mom."You definently get that from him. I've always been an early riser."
   "We know overly-eager morning person," teased my dad. She jokingly pushed him before kissing him
   "I've always loved how you look in a suit," cooed my mom.
  "Mmm," said my dad before kissing him. He actually did look very good in a suit, powerful and strong.
   "I forgot to tell you hun, I'm leaving at two and won't be back until Sunday night. Have to go out of town for some model shoots." My mom, since retiring from her own modeling career, now owns her own glamour modeling agency.
   "Ok, have fun," I say.
   "Oh shit look at the time, see you baby, be good," she said kissing me on the head before leaving."Don't let your dad pig out while I'm gone," she said winking.My dad has a tendency to go on a junkfood binge when my mom goes out of town."
   He slapped her ass teasinlgy before kissing her goodbye.
   "Daddy," I asked innocently, using a little girl voice that could get me anything."Can Jules and Megan spend the night?"
   "Yeah sure. A few guys from work are gonna come over later and play some pool." This was another enjoyment for my dad, when mom was out of town he would have a few of the younger guys over from work to drink beer, play pool, smoke cigars, and eat pizza.I guess you could say a guys night.

   At around eight that night I went and picked up Jules and Megan. "We dressed for your Dad," Jules said, winking. She had on black, four inch cage heels, a pink micro mini that barely covered her ass, black and pink ruffled panties that poked from underneath, a black tight tube top, and a pink push up bra that showed her C cups.Her long blonde hair was slightly curled and framed around her breasts.
   Megan wore white jean short shorts with gold bikini bottoms poking over the sides and back, a black, backless halter top with a plunging neckline that went down past her belly botton showing her sparkly belly button ring. Beneath this was a matching gold bikini top that played up her small, firm, b cups. Her dark brown highlighted hair was in a sexy, loose pontytail updo with pieces framing her face.
   Knowing that my dad's friends would be over, I wore white open-toed stilleto's, a jean miniskirt, and a black backless t-shirt.
   "I'm sure he'll love it," I said, pretending to be sarcastic."He has friends over again tonight, so I thought I should dress up to.
   "We have a surprise tonight," said Megan mischeviously.
   "What?" I asked.
   "Well if we tell you it won't be a surprise now, will it," said Jules.
   "Fine, fine."
  

   After going out for dinner we decided to go back to my house and go swimming. I made us some cosmo's at our outdoor bar and put on some music, cranking Sexy Bitch.
   "Oooo I love this song," shouted Jules.
   "We are the sexiest bitches!" I said.We began dancing around the pool, singing at the top of our lungs, Jules in, of course, a pink bikini, Megan in gold, and I wore a white, deep v-neck one piece. We danced and took pictures for a few hours, getting drunk.
   Some of my dad's friends had come outside and sat watching us. Jules was dancing with a guy named Mark, who had a thing for her. I think they might end up dating, they'd make a very hot couple.
   Soon my dad came outside. "Woah, what is all this?" he said surprised.
  "Hiiiiiii Caaaarl," Jules and Megan said teasingly walking over to him
  "Hiiii giiiirls," he said back teasingly, he was used to them.
  "Do you like our bathing suites?" Megan asked, sticking out her boobs.
  "Ummmm yes Megan," he said, sounding slightly flustered. I think he always finds it hard not to give into temptation sometimes.
   "Do you want a drink Daddy?" I asked sweetly.He looked over at me and I saw his mouth open a bit as he stared at my bathing suit, scanning up and down a few times."Daddy?" I asked again.
   "Uh, no thanks Angie, I have a beer inside," he said snapping out of it. Looking a little embarassed, he went back inside."Come on guys," he added to his friends. Reluctantly, they followed.

   Later that night Jules, Megan, and I all sat in my room. It was about 11 and the guys were still all playing pool in the rec room. We were all drunk, and Jules, and Megan began talking about my dad.
   "Fuck he's hot," said Jules."I'd love for him to pick me up and fuck me hard with the big dick I'm sure he has.
   "Mmmm I know," sighed Megan."I'd let him come wherever he wanted.I'd even swallow for him."
  "I bet your mom fucks him at least once a day," said Jules.
  "I'd fuck him every hour if he was mine," said Megan.
   "Guys, this is my dad, we're talking about." Although I had to admit, he was good looking. Ok he was extremly good looking. He has such a nice rock hard body, and those tattoo's...mmm mmm. What am I thinking! This is my dad! My Daddy, thought my evil side.My Daddy...
   "Come on Ang, I'm sure you've sneaked a peak at him more than once. If he was my dad, I'd check him out all the time."
   "Yeah Ang. You totally have," slurred Megan."Mmmm I wonder how big he is..?"
   I found myself now thinking the same thing.
  "Want to know what the surprise is?" said Jules wickedly, getting of the bed and grabbing her purse.
   "Ta da!" she said proudly, pulling out a thick pink dildo.
   "What's that for..?" I asked, knowing the answer.
   "For us to have a little fun," said Megan winking.
  This was definently not something I was expecting.
   "Relax Ang, we're best friends. It'll be fun!" said Jules."You know I'm bi, and Megan told me the other day that she wants to try it with a girl, so we thought you should be a part of it too."
   I could feel myself blushing. Have sex with my two best friends? How long had they been planning this? Did I want to?
   Then Megan began kissing Jules. They moaned softly while grabbing each others tits, taking off the others bikini top and massaging their nipples. Jules had soft puffy nipples that made me want to suck on them, while Megan had small, hershey kiss nipples that were getting hard. I could feel myself getting wet. Then Jules opened her eyes and stared at me while they kissed, stroking my leg. At that moment I knew that I wanted them too.
   I took off my bathing suit and moved behind Megan, grabbing her perky little tits in my hand and kissing her neck. As my nipples brushed against her back they grew hard, while my pussy got wetter. Jules began sucking Megan's nipples. She moaned.
   "Mmmm fuck yeah baby," she breathed airily while we lightly kiss.
   I undid the strings to her bikini bottoms, throwing them off the bed.
   "Jules, lick my fucking pussy," she said, spreading her legs and leaning back into me.
   Jules smiled hungrily and dove for her cunt, expertly licking and sucking her gorgeous pussy.
   "Uuuuuuhhh, oh fuck Jules.Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!" shouted Megan.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

Jules' face was wet with Megan's pussy juice. I pinched and rub her nipples, rubbing her clit occasionally with my other had while Jules licked up and down the folds. I stuck my fingers in Megan's mouth.
   "How does your cum taste baby," I asked.
   "Uuuuhhh.Uuuuhhh.Sooo fucking good. It's so good," she moaned.
   Soon she began rocking her hips in Jules' face.
   "I think our little baby's gonna come soon," I said."You gonna cum baby"
   "Uuuuh yes!Yes!Fuck!"
   "Yeah baby come in Jules' fucking mouth!Yeah baby come for her," I said while pinching her nipple hard and visciously rubbing her clit while Jules' tongue fucked her.
  "Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Megan as she came all over Jules' face.She writhed around for a few minutes, overcome with her orgasm.
   "My turn," I said.
   "Lie down," said Jules.
   "But I want to eat your pussy," I said.
   "Oh you will, but we want you to enjoy this," she said.
   I lay down and Jules postioned her pussy over my face. I loved how it smelled and instantly stuck my tongue in her wet slit and licked up.
   "Mmmmmmm," she moaned.
   I loved the taste, it was so sweet.I licked and licked and licked, sucking juices from deep inside her and swilring my tongue around her clit.
   Soon I felt Megan spread open my legs.
   "What a gorgeous pussy," she said before licking around my clit.
   "Mmmmm," I moaned into Jules' pussy.
   "Mmmm babe you like that," Megan asked.
   "Mmmmhmmm," I replied while sucking Jules' sweet nub.
   "Well how about this?" said Megan before sliding the thick dildo in my cunt.
   My pussy swallowed it up, I could feel it in every part of me.Megan pumped it in and out while sucking my clit.
   I wrapped my arms around Jules' thighs to keep focused.
 "Yeah baby suck my clit, suck my clit!" shouted Jules', griding her cunt up and down my face.
   "MMMmmmm!Mmmmm!"I moaned as I felt my orgasm build up. I began thursting my pussy against the fat dildo and Megan's tongue.
   "UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" screamed Jules, squirting all over my face, making me choke.
  "Fuck YEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAA-UUUUUU-HHHHH!!!!!" I shouted as I came, gushing all over the dildo and Megan's tongue.
  Jules lay naked beside me, cuddling into my neck.Megan followed, cuddling into my other side. We all sighed, the dildo still lay in me, and we fell asleep.
   What we didn't know, is that my dad had watched the whole thing...

  After another session in the morning, I drove them home around noon. Lot's of kissing happened before they each got out, we had made plans to have sex at school later that week,a fantasy we all agreed would be hot.
   When I got home my dad was sitting at the table. Reading the newspaper.
   "Morning Daddy," I said.
   "Wha- oh.M-morning angel," he stammered.
   "What's wrong Daddy?" I asked.
   "N-nothing," he said."Just surprised me is all."
   I looked at him questioningly.
   "Honestly Angie." If I had known better I would have noticed how flustered he was."I'm gonna go and have a shower."
   "Ok, Daddy, I'm gonna take Valentine for a walk."

   Later that day I went outside to tan and accidently walked into my dad as he came out of his office.
   "Oops, sorry Daddy," I said.
  "N-no problem," he replied, looking awkward.I noticed him staring me up and down in my bikini, looking like he was undressing me with his eyes."Uhhh," he said, before quickly going into his office and shutting the door.

   That evening we ordered chinese food and sat in the rec room watching T.V.There was a strange tension the entire time.What was wrong with him?!Finally, when we were done, I couldn't take it any longer.
   "Daddy, what's wrong, you've been acting strange all day and don't lie." I could see him turning red.
   "Don't be silly Ang-"
   "Daddy! I know you're lying. Don't even try that!"
   "Gosh you're just like your mother sometimes," he said, smiling.
   "But I'll always be your little girl."
   "Yes, my little girl," he said quietly, sounding distant.
   There was a silence between us before he blurted out "I saw you last night! You and Jules and Megan! I was coming upstaires to go to bed and I saw everything in the reflection in your mirror!" he turned red and looked away. I could feel myself blushing too.Then a devilish idea hit me.
   "And what did you think Daddy?Did I do a good job?"
   "W-what. Baby, you looked incredible. But your my daughter," he added quickly.
   "Yes, I'm your daughter. Your little girl," I said smiling and sliding onto his lap, strattling his lap.
   "Angie what are you doing!" he said, but I could feel him getting hard.
   I slowly pulled off the oversize tshirt I was wearing, revealing nothing underneath.
   "Oh my god! Ang! This-this is wrong!"
   I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, sliding my hand up his shirt and feeling his rock hard stomach.
   "I'm so glad your my Daddy," I said sexily, pulling his shirt over my head.
   We sat like this for a few seconds, my tiny 5'2 body naked on his 6'4 body. He was so powerful looking with his tattoos and his muscles.
   Suddenly with a roar he picked me up and rushed me over to the long table in the dining room. He threw everything off, and lay me down on it, taking off his pants and revealing the biggest cock I've ever seen. It had to be twelve inches long and almost as thick as my arm. It glistened with precum and I could see a large vein pulsing. He had a crazy animal look in his eyes as he pulled me towards him. He rubbed the massive head up and down my cunt lips before slowly sliding it in.
   "Ow Daddy!It's so big. Fuck it hurts!"
   He began grunting as he forced it in my tight cunt.I knew that no matter what I said he was goign to fuck me anyways, he seemed like another person, so determinded to fuck me.
   With a pop I felt his huge cock slowly sliding in. It got thicker and thicker towards the middle and my pussy stretched wider and wider, being taken over by this monster inside me.
   It hurt so much, I felt like I was going to cry, but at the same time I'd never felt better. I was fucking my super hot Daddy, a man all my friends wanted.
   "Fuck Daddy your cocks so huge!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!" I cried out as tears streamed down my face."Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!"
   He pumped it in and out so fast and deep, his huge ballsack slapping against my ass with each powerful thrust.
   I felt so tiny in his powerful arms. I was so small compared to him. His torso glistened with sweat.
   "Daddy!Daddy!Daddy!"I screamed.
   "Yeah baby take it!Take daddy's cock!" he said.
   "Fuck!Fuck!Ow! Daddy I'm trying!It's so big!" more tears poured down my face, but I knew this was what I wanted.
   Without taking his cock out he brought me off the table and held me up while he fucked me. His huge hands cupped my ass as he bounced me up and down his cock. I dug my nails into his shoulders.
   "Da-a-a-a-d-d-d-y!" I screamed. The pain was so much but I wanted to make him happy.
   Then I felt him tense up. He held my ass with one hand and pressed down on my shoulder with the other, forcing his dick in my tight cunt right down to his balls.
  He pumped faster and faster and pushed me down harder and harder, my cunt swallowing his 12 inch monster.
  "Here it comes baby-UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He groaned slamming his dick into me and spurting load after load into my pussy.
   "DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"I screamed as I came all over his cock, crying.
   Load after load of his hot, sticky, cum pumped into me. He seemed to come forever.I could feel it dripping out of me and onto the floor. Our bodies we soaked in sweat. We sighed and he wiped away my tears, and kissed me.
   "I'm sorry angel," he said."I didn't want to hurt you but you pushed me too far."
   "It's ok daddy, I wanted it, I love you," and we kissed again.He sat...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by gorgeousBITCH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments