Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Beautiful Love

8
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
My name is David, David Armstrong. I’m a 39 year old with a head full of black hair that is about an inch and a half long and almost curly. I stand about 6’5” with a very muscular build. My occupation is framing new homes. That’s where the muscle comes from, swinging a nail gun around all day long. I have built houses that value up to about $400,000, but that says nothing about my own home, which is a relatively small cabin back in the woods about 10 miles from town. My truck is another story though.

I drive a relatively new Ford F-250 with 4 big and small driving lights on the front end, a chrome grill, and a chrome bumper. All my work tools and the generator are in the back and even more tools occupy the back seat of my truck. Neat huh? Well, my daughter thinks so.

My 19 year old girl is Lyra Ramsey Armstrong, the embodiment of beauty itself. She has alluring dark green eyes with a little round button nose and shapely lips that are usually a very dark pink on their own, giving her no reason to wear makeup. Her hair is a glimmering jet black and goes down to the bottom of her nice round ass that fits her hourglass shape perfectly. Last time I checked, she was 5’1”, which came to about my chest. Even though she does laundry, I know her bra size is a nice round 32 B. I know because in our small cabin, there are no dividing walls. Up in the loft, our two beds line opposite walls, so being so close in such a small space, I can’t help but see the clothes that my daughter has. When she goes out, she is very conservative. She learned a long time ago she doesn’t like boys (or men) ogling at her perfect body. I don’t blame her. Her favorite is thick turtlenecks that cover most of her upper body and her butt that her jeans like to hug. Usually she wears steel toe work boots but when she goes out she doesn’t mind wearing black leather heels under her jeans.

Her personality is one of a kind; she has a heart that is too big to fit in a world that only wants to take advantage of her. She tries to please anyone and everyone. Most of the time, she is heart-broken and torn because she can’t please everyone at once. Since she has graduated high school, she now has a job waitressing at a local café making a few bucks. She has the sweetest smile around which gives her the majority of the tips. She is also very sensitive. I have to be very careful around her, especially when she has her period. I hate making her cry. I only want her to be happy. I’d do anything for my baby girl.

I find that a lot of times when we get to spend quality time together, she smiles a lot with not just her luscious lips, but also her eyes, they tend to sparkle at me. She loves to laugh and has a tendency to bounce around and act childish when she is in a hyper mood. I know she has ADHD, but she does her best to control it. She is very smart, but I wouldn’t say she has the greatest dose of common sense. She tries though.

Her beautiful mother died when she was only 5. Victoria died in a boating accident up the river. Lyra actually looks just like her mother, very beautiful with a very similar personality. I haven’t been with another woman since my wife died. I’m a very loyal and faithful man.

Until the day I came home from work to find Lyra upstairs in her bed asleep, but the covers only hid the bottom half of her nude body. I committed adultery just by looking at her the way I did, that’s what it says in the Bible.

She was lying on her back with her hair plastered on her skin from sweat. She is never sleeping when I get home, especially on a Friday night. She is usually cooking dinner. Something was wrong. In that instant I was worried sick about my baby girl, and my half erection subsided as I knelt by her bed and cupped her cheek with one hand, covering her with her blanket with the other hand.

“Lyra, Lyra Baby. Wake up for Daddy.”

She began to stir. Then I noticed a tear form in her eye. Was she in pain? Her eyes opened half way and saw me and gave an attempt to smile.

“Daddy,” she softly whispered. “I don’t feel good, Daddy.”

Worry was etched into my voice. “Baby, Darling, what’s wrong? What can I do?” My hands began to shake. Her eyes had a haze over them, looked like she was a bit dizzy. I touched her forehead and neck and knew instantly she had a high fever.

“I’m going to get you a few things. I’ll be right back, Honey.” All she could muster was a small nod.

I briskly got up and went to the bathroom downstairs. I opened the vanity cabinet and got her some Tylenol for the fever and a wet a wash cloth to put on her head. After I got her a big glass of cold water, I ran back upstairs. Her eyes were closed. My heart continued to pound with worry as I knelt beside her once more.

“Baby girl, sit up for Daddy. I need you to take some medicine for me.” All she could do was lift her head slightly, so I put my arm around her shoulders and lifted her slightly and put the Tylenol in her mouth and then lifted the cup to her delicate lips. Once she swallowed I laid her on the pillow, and as I did her blanket uncovered her breasts again. I tried not to look but she seemed not to notice. I quickly covered her back up and brushed her face and neck with the cool washcloth. She moaned slightly and looked up at me.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, Baby?” I answered.

“Put on a movie for me please?”

“Sure Hun, hold on a moment.” I stood up and went to her small movie stand. I picked up Avatar; it is her favorite movie. I bought it for her the moment it came out on DVD. I slipped the blue people movie into the player and turned it on for my girl. I went back to her side and her eyes were only half open trying to watch her movie as it began to play.

“Baby Girl, I’m gunna go shower and I’ll be right back up okay? No more than 5 minutes, I promise.”

“Okay, Daddy. I’ll be fine.”

I basically ran down the stairs and sped through the shower worried sick about my Baby Girl, I think it might just be a flu bug.

Once I dried, I quickly put on some loose boxer shorts and a white crew neck T-shirt and ran back upstairs to check on her. She looked up at me when I knelt beside her. The look she gave me filled my heart with love. There was no other woman in this world I loved more than the one right in front of me. She just looked at me. I felt a tear form in my right eye.

She tried to smile for me and said, “Daddy? Sit with me and watch the movie with me please?”

“Yes, Honey. Anything for you.” I picked up her blankets and then remembering she had no clothes on but she didn’t seem to notice or just didn’t care. It’s not like I’m going to try anything so I figured it would be okay although I did feel a slight tingling sensation under my boxer shorts.

As I settled in with her propped in the nook of my arm and chest and 5 minutes later, she fell sound asleep. I let the movie play but I was also soon asleep.

***

I woke a few hours later according to her clock and it was dark, all I could see was the silhouette of her shapely body pressed against mine.

becky_luu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
becky_luu

I breathed slowly and relaxed knowing she was going to be okay. I felt her forehead and realized her fever had broken. I sighed in relief. I started to get up and noticed she clung to me even harder, keeping me in place as she snuggled her warm body against mine. Being a grown and healthy man, I began to feel aroused at having the girl I love so much pressed against me this way, I knew it was wrong, and I almost never have these kind of thoughts, but I let my mind wander into my new found fantasies. I just love her so much. If any harm ever came to my Baby Girl, someone would pay.

I was pulled away from my dream world as Lyra stirred beside me and propped a leg over mine like a body pillow. This position happened to put her pussy right against my thigh. It felt like she either doesn’t shave or only trims very little of it. I found that very arousing and my member began to rise once more.

My heart began to race as I laid there watching my girl breathe deeply against my chest. I just loved her so much, I couldn’t help but feel pulled towards her sensual lips. I took my right hand and lifted her chin and face towards mine ever so delicately so that she would no wake up. I leaned my head down in the darkness and laid my lips very softly against hers, but was surprised to find she pressed upwards slightly and returned the kiss.

My pulse raced even faster. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. From the little bit of moonlight coming through the window, it made her eyes sparkle like a pair of diamonds. I couldn’t help myself and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and kissed her with passion and love. My tongue explored her pretty mouth as she did the same with mine. It was not a kiss of lust, but rather of a long waiting love. We kissed slowly but with a slight force as her hands clutched at my shirt.

I felt something wet against my thigh as I realized it was from her woman hood. She was just as aroused as I was. I knew it was wrong but I didn’t care anymore. I loved her more than life itself and she seemed to be returning the thought.

I broke the kiss and began to lay sweet kisses on her slender neck and onto her shoulder. Her breathing picked up pace as my hands roamed over her body, exploring her curves. She laid her head on my broad shoulder and pulled back my shirt and began to suck on the skin while I continued to touch her. I decided it was time to pull the shirt off so I did real quick and returned to our original position.

I pulled my head up and looked into her eyes. “Lyra, Baby, I love you,” I whispered to her. A tear fell from her eye.

“I love you too, Daddy,” she breathed. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I pulled off my boxers and put my hand on her thigh and spread her legs beside me as I rolled over onto her yet careful not to put pressure on her. Her nipples open to the night air stood erect and brushed against my chest as we once again embraced in a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me to her. My erection between us lay on her lower abdomen and pulsed roughly sending shivers up my spine and was giving her goose bumps.

My breathing was ragged and hoarse as I slowly thrust on her making her shake with anticipation. She began to moan and whimper below me and she again looked me in the eyes. What I saw there was not my daughter, but a very beautiful woman, a woman I loved with all my heart. I wanted to show her just how much I love her.

I moved a bit lower and pressed the tip of my swollen member against the fuzzy slit of her vagina and she whimpered with wont and pleasure. I leaned down and suckled on one of her breasts as I slowly entered her. I then stopped noticing her hymen was still intact and realized this was her first time.

“Baby, you’ve never had sex before have you?” I asked quietly.

“No, Daddy. I don’t want anyone else. It’s all for you,” she whispered below me.

“Darling, are you sure? If I break it, it will hurt. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“It’s okay Daddy, please break it, it is what I want. I love you, Daddy,” was her last words as I did it as quick as I could and quickly thrust the other 5 inches in her to the hilt, shattering her hymen. She shrieked and tried to pull herself into the fetal position and I froze. I began to tear up because I'd hurt her. I wrapped my arms around her while she cried and cooed her and told her it would be alright. I could tell the pain began to subside in her as she unrolled herself from my body and looked at me once more. I began to pull out slowly and then return back into her as we looked intently into each other’s eyes.

I thrust into her slowly at first until she began to move her hips in rhythm with mine and my balls began to slap against her ass amidst all her juices erupting from her pussy. I could smell her sweet aroma and it made me feel drunk and the room began to spin around me as I pumped faster and harder into my daughter’s sweet flower.

I don’t know how long we did this, all I knew was I never wanted it to end. She lay there below me the whole time and made love to me, her father. After a long while, she began to shake with fervor and her head rolled back and forth from side to side as I could feel her climax building and ready to erupt inside her. She shuddered violently as I thrust in her with a powerful loving force and her back arched and her breasts rose in the air as her orgasm shook her beneath me. I felt her nectar flow around my rock hard penis and right before her orgasm began to subside, I felt a familiar yet powerful tingling in the base of my balls as I felt my own climax rising.

I thrust all the way into her pushing her against the pillows as my right hand rose to grip the sturdy oak headboard as I growled and my cock started to spasm inside my Baby Girl and white hot jets of semen flowed into her. I squirted load after load deep into her womb as she lay there as if drunk on our lovemaking. I was gasping for air as I began to soften and pulled out of her, lay beside her, and pulled her up in my arms. I held her tight and kissed her head. She was still shaking with the aftermath of her own orgasm.

We lay there for a long while, and I noticed the sky begin to lighten a tad bit and realized it was early morning. Thank the Lord it was Saturday, because even if it was a weekday, I wasn’t going to work. Lyra slept against me all night long while I lay there holding her. I had an idea and quietly and slowly got out of her bed and got dressed.

***

“Daddy? Where did you go?” Lyra asked as I walked back through the door with a big bundle of flowers and her eyes lit up.

“I, um, went to the store,” I said as she waltzed over and took them from me and set them on the counter.

“They are beautiful! Daddy, I love you!” she said as she ran over to me and jumped on me and I hugged her tight. I only wanted to make her happy, and apparently, I was off to a good start. I was happy too, so I guess life is good.

Published 
Written by Syd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments