Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday Present for Dad

"I managed to find an unusual birthday present for my Dad"

15
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My dad was coming over. It was his birthday and I had left word on his voice mail that I had a present for him, but he would have to call round to collect it.

A bit of background information before I go any further: My dad and I had been occasional lovers for over two years, ever since I had virtually dragged him into bed when I was still seventeen. He still tried to resist having me (older people have such a hang-up about incest), so each time I had to make it all too obvious that he had to have me as I was not taking “no” for an answer. I mean, it is not like I could get pregnant, I was not that stupid with him or with any other lovers I had fun with.

As for his birthday present, I had racked my brains for weeks about what to get him. I had even sneaked into his apartment when I knew he would be out at work, looking for some clue as to what he would like. He lived alone so I knew nobody else would be there. I checked out the books on his bookcase, seeing if any of the new bestsellers recently out would do for him. Then his wardrobe, checking out what clothing he had, and what sizes he took. 

At the top of his wardrobe there were a couple of small boxes. Being nosy, I looked inside. A stack of DVDs and a couple of magazines, mainly bondage. Hmmm, a germ of an idea started to grow. It would take some planning and a certain amount of help from somebody I could trust, but yes, it might just be the thing I was looking for. The perfect present for my dad.

I talked to Alison from the apartment above mine. She was a sexy 25 year old brunette, with long legs and a beautiful 38DD bust. She and I had enjoyed each other a few times since I had moved in, and I knew she would be only too happy to help me carry out my plan. 

The day finally arrived and everything had been arranged. All I needed now was for Dad to get here. Alison was waiting in the hallway for him. I heard her tell him to go on in, then her sweet sexy giggle followed by the sound of the front door closing and the one to the living room opening. Then he stood there, eyes wide and mouth open in surprise as he took in the scene.

The sofa bed had been pulled into the middle of the room. I was lying on it, padded handcuffs on wrists and ankles fastened to the four corners of the bed, spread-eagled helplessly with a pillow under my ass. I had a tiny black leather bikini on, with boot lace straps fastening the briefs and bra, a leather collar and a ball-gag in my mouth.

Between my wide-open legs was a sign saying, “Happy Birthday”. He smiled as he came over to the bed, leaning down to kiss my forehead. Then he took off his jacket and knelt down, reaching over to stroke my exposed belly. 

I squirmed as his fingers moved feather-soft across my skin, and smiled behind the gag. No chance then of his refusing this gift. Both hands were stroking now, all over; I was already tingling with anticipation. The sign was thrown to one side as he started stroking inside my open legs, all the way from toes to panties then back down, again and again, never touching where I most wanted to be touched. Then along the belly, down to the briefs, up to the bra cups. 

Now I was really starting to squirm. Finally he reached under my back and behind my neck, nuzzling my neck as he did so, and I felt the bra straps undone. He pulled the bra away from me, then leaned forward to take each nipple in turn into his mouth, teasing them with tongue and teeth until they were hard and aching.

He kissed his way all over my small but sexy tits and carried on kissing down my belly, fingers pulling gently at the straps of the panties, and sliding the tiny scrap of leather from between my ass cheeks.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

Then he moved around and buried his head between my wide-open legs, tongue probing deeply into my gaping slit as his fingers rubbed and squeezed my erect love button until I came massively, bucking and screaming, almost passing out with the intensity of it.

By the time I had recovered my senses and my breath he had stripped naked. I looked up as he stood over me, his cock looked so big and hard, bigger than I remembered actually. He must have been really turned on. I grunted through the gag, nodding at him. He must have understood for he removed the ball and fed that warm hard cock into my waiting mouth. I teased the tip with my tongue, teeth gripping just hard enough for pleasure, then he held the back of my head firmly and started mouth-fucking me. I took it all, deep into my throat, lips squeezing until he had to pull away or come into my mouth. 

He lay alongside me while he recovered from his near-climax, his fingers teasing my wet wide-open slit until I could feel another climax starting to build, then as if on cue, he moved round and slid into me. Oh God, the feeling of that big hard cock filling me so totally, I came instantly.

He waited until my twitching spasm had ended then began pumping into me, the full length every time, harder and harder, treating me like a cum-toy, pounding into me and I was coming again, and again more powerfully, backside bouncing against the bed, arms and legs pulling against the ropes holding me open for him, squirting as he filled me completely and then exploded deep inside me as he collapsed over me, totally spent.

I lay there so twitchy and so satisfied. He started dressing himself; I told him that the gift was not quite complete and if he cared to look over at the sideboard he would notice I had a digital recorder running all this time, trained on the bed, and he could have the recording to remind him of how much we both enjoyed it. He smiled happily.

Once he was dressed he started to check my fastenings but I told him to leave it as I did not have the keys. I had given them to Alison, so that there would have been no way he could have released me had he refused my gift.

He said his goodbyes, kissing me deeply, and I heard him in the hallway. Alison must have been listening for him to come out as I heard her saying goodbye to him, then she came in to me. She asked if it had all gone to plan, adding that from the sounds I had made she assumed it had. I nodded happily to her.

She told me I looked well-fucked and then stroked her hand lazily across my boobs. I squirmed at her touch, they were still so sensitive. She reached down and replaced the ball gag in my mouth. My eyes opened wide in shock and understanding.

Smiling at my reaction she ran a finger down my soaking wet slit, laughing as I gasped at her touch. It dawned on me that the whole business and the erotic sounds had turned her on. She intended to collect her payment for her assistance there and then, knowing I was already so aroused that she could have me screaming with pleasure in seconds.

I knew from experience how much she loved making me scream and beg. I shook my head as she moved between my legs, a wicked smile on her lips.

It looked like I was going to get much more than I had bargained for...

Published 
Written by hotgirluk26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments