Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bridesmaid for Daddy

"The dress made me feel beautiful; my stepfather made me feel sexy."

8
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
6.7k words 6.7k words
My cousin Jaime was getting married in October and I was going to be one of the bridesmaids. I turned seventeen on September 3 and I had developed nicely. The boys in school were always trying to get me to go out with them. I knew they just wanted to get inside my panties, but that was cool with me. My girlfriends and I would have sleepovers and talk about all kinds of things. Some of them thought I was nuts for some of the crazy things I did with my boyfriends, but I didn’t do that much. I gave a lot of hand-jobs, let them play with my pussy, and gave some blow-jobs, but hadn’t slept with many guys and always made sure to use birth-control.

Anyway, my mother couldn’t go because there was some work conference or something she had to go to, and I was really bummed. Then my stepfather volunteered to take two days off of work to take me to the wedding and I was thrilled when he offered and my mom said it was okay.

My bridesmaid's dress was really beautiful. I felt almost like Cinderella going to the ball. It was a silky chiffon and it made me feel wonderful in it. What I decided to wear underneath it made me feel a little naughty. I wore a light blue, lacy push-up bra with a matching thong. I also wore some sheer nude pantyhose and a new pair of white, sandal-style high heels. The thin heels were the highest I had ever bought, not what I usually wore, so I was a little unstable on my feet. They were surprisingly comfortable – and more importantly, they were sexy and helped my legs look even better. I also needed a slip. It was cream colored to compliment my dress. The saleslady said one look at me and the boys would melt. I hoped she was right.

The morning of the wedding I went to get ready with the rest of the bridesmaids. I shaved off the short hairs covering my pussy. I always stay smooth because I like the feeling of the silky fabric of my panties rubbing against me. It also makes me feel sexier.

I enjoyed putting on my lingerie, and as I slid the nylons up my smooth legs I fantasized how it would feel to have a hot, sexy man slide them off for me. Last came the slip before I slipped into my dress. I felt beautiful.

As I walked down the isle I caught my stepfather's expression as he saw me. If I could read minds, his would probably tell me, ‘Ohhh, wow, she's beautiful! What a gorgeous young lady she's becoming.’

We'll skip the wedding and the dinner and go to the reception dancing. A couple of hours later my stepfather was pretty loaded. He was a social drinker, never really over-doing it, but tonight he had more then usual. I, myself was feeling good too since my dad had agreed to my having a couple of glasses of wine. A slow number came up and the lead singer said it was ladies choice. I chose my stepfather.

As we danced he tried to keep his distance. I wouldn't have it and told him this is no way to dance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved in against him. As we swayed to the music I could feel how tense my stepfather was. I told him to relax and just go with the music. By the time the dance was over, I could feel him getting hard. He started pulling away but, before he could, I told him I'd come looking for him next slow dance. It was going on 11:30 now and lots of folks had left. My Uncle John and Aunt Judith had driven home and almost all of the older folks had called it a night.

The last dance of the night was a slow dance and true to my word I found my stepfather. This was the most I had seen him drink. He was a bit unsteady on his feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck and this time before I could slide in closer, his arms pulled me to him. We danced in a dimly lit area and there was no mistaking what was poking me. My stepfather made no move to cover up the fact that his seventeen-year-old stepdaughter was exciting him and was making him hard. One of his hands slid down my back to cup my ass towards the end of the song.

He even started kissing my neck as I rubbed myself against his hard-on. I was getting hot. My juices were soaking my thong. Too soon, the dance was over and we separated. As I backed away from my stepfather I could see the bulge in his pants. I decided to try something crazy.

I put my hands on my stepfather's shoulders and whispered, "I know I excite you Daddy. I could feel you pressing your hard cock against me as we danced."

Of course, he said he was sorry, that he had had too much to drink, and that he hoped nobody saw how he was acting; but the bulge in his pants didn't go down. As we walked towards the door I knew what I wanted to do.

I was glad I wasn’t staying in the motel with the other girls from the wedding party. Since my stepfather had too much to drink to drive, he had someone call us a cab.

I was getting into the cab I made sure daddy saw the tops of my nyloned thighs as I gathered up my dress to get in. Once inside I snuggled up to my stepfather. It was going to be about a fifteen minute ride.

My stepfather told me how beautiful I looked in my dress. I told him he looked handsome in his new suit. Then I put my hand on his still hard cock and whispered that I would take care of ‘his problem.’

He kept whispering, "No," but did nothing to stop me.

I unbuckled his belt, unzipped him and opened his pants. My stepfather was wearing a pair of silk boxers which made it easy to take his throbbing cock out.

It was dark, but there was enough light that I could tell his cock was beautiful. I had begun having sex a year before but had only dated boys my own age. None of them had a cock like my dad's. It wasn't really super long, just a little thick, I couldn't get my fingers closed around it, but for some reason it just looked really good. In that moment I knew I had to have it. I had to know what it felt like to have my pussy stretched by such a beautiful cock.

As I started stroking him, I pulled my dress up revealing myself to my daddy. I took his hand and laid it on my thigh. Daddy started caressing by legs. Running his hand up and down my nylons and then up to my secret spot. Oh! It felt so good.

In to short a time my stepfather pulled my hand away from his cock to keep himself from cumming in the cab; but he was still rubbing my pussy through my silky pantyhose and thong. I was close to orgasm too.

I was surprised when he stopped. Then I realized that we were about to pull into the hotel parking lot. He had fastened his pants and I pushed my dress back down, wondering how much the cab driver had seen.

My stepfather paid the driver and we moved to our room. Once in and the door was closed, I went to the clock radio and turned on some music finding a slow tune.

“How about another dance with your little girl,” I asked him.

“It’d be my pleasure,” he replied with a smile.

‘It certainly will be,’ I thought to myself as I pressed against him.

From the bulge in his pants, I knew he was still turned on. I pressed my crotch against his hip, feeling the hard swelling in his groin against my hip, enjoying the contact of his swollen prick against me, even if the material of our clothes separated us.

I wiggled my hand against his throbbing erection. “Are you excited, Daddy?" I asked teasingly.

“Oh Honey . . ,” My stepfather moaned, and hunched up against the insistent pressure of my hand.

"Ooooooh, Daddy, you've got a big hard-on!" I giggled, rubbing myself shamelessly over his cock-bulge.

"You're a beautiful, sexy girl, baby," he said.

I stepped back and stood before him, trying to strike a sexy pose, thrusting my chest out.

"You like looking at my boobs, don't you, Daddy?"

"They're gorgeous, honey, absolutely gorgeous," breathed my stepfather.

"Would you like to see more?" I asked doing a sexy little pirouette in front of him.

Before he could answer, I slowly pulled up the hem of my dress, watching with satisfaction as my father stared raptly at me. I could see the lust in his eyes as he stared at my legs . . . and I loved it. I lifted my dress completely, at the same time spreading my legs apart. My father's eyes devoured every inch of my exposed legs as they appeared before him.

"Ohhhhh, baby!!!" he groaned, as my thin blue thong appeared, poking sexily at him from beneath my sheer nylons.

I smiled, recognizing the unmistakable look of lust on his face as he devoured my nubile body with his bright smouldering eyes.

"Do you like my legs, Daddy?" I asked, posing lewdly in front of him. "Are they pretty?"

“My god honey. Your well-curved legs are very easy on the eyes especially decked out in sheer nylons and those sexy heels you’re wearing. I’ve always thought you had splendid legs, and they look even better in those nylons and heels.”

I dropped the hem of my dress and pulled off my slip then quickly unzipped my dress and pulled it off as my father watched.

I felt like some exotic stripper standing in front of my father wearing only my blue lacy push-up bra with matching thong panties, my sheer pantyhose and my four-inch high heels. I wiggledmy tits and pushed them up for him to see.

“You don’t think my tits are too small?” I asked him. I had always wished for bigger C or even D-cup breasts.

“Gosh no, honey,” he replied, watching me closely with his handsome blue eyes. “They are beautiful. I think they’re absolutely perfect; besides anything more than a handful is a waste.”

I unhooked my bra and tossed it down, noticing how incredibly hard my nipples were. I saw him deeply swallow but he didn't move. My panties were very wet; I was undressing for my father and getting so turned on.

I turned around and bent over a little, “Do you think I have a nice ass, Daddy?”

“Yes, honey, you sure do. It’s tight and round and firm and looks so hot in those pantyhose with your cute thong between your cheeks.”

I loved hearing him compliment me and loved hearing how turned on he was. “I look good in my pantyhose and high heels?”

“Hell yes, baby! You look so goddamn hot in those heels and those nylons; they make your legs and ass look so sexy.” His hand absent-mindedly stroked the bulge in his pants as he stared at me.

I ran my hand over my ass while looking at him. "You can touch me, Daddy, if you want to. I want you to touch me." I said, offering myself totally to him.

He stepped forward and his hands rubbed against my nylon thighs and ass and then up my naked waist as I stood up. He pressed up against me from behind, and I could feel the warm bulge in his trousers against my ass as his hands caressed my aching flesh. His hands slid up to caress my breasts, and I moaned as my stiff nipples slid against his palms.

"Love me, Daddy," I sighed eagerly. "Yes, Daddy, love me now!"

He turned me around and he bent down. As his tongue swept over my nipples, I felt them become suddenly ultra-sensitive. He took them into his mouth, first one, then the other, moaning softly as he sucked the hard, pink little buds. His mouth on my tits felt great, but I wanted more. I longed for his hand on my moistening cunt, I wanted him to feel how hot and wet he had made me; how ready I was for him!

Almost in answer, I felt is warm hand caressing my thighs and ass, sliding teasingly all over my sheer nylons. It slid up the inside of my thigh and as I pushed my crotch forward for him to rub, his hand trailed around to my ass again.

"Ohhh, God! Touch me, Daddy!" I groaned, grabbing his hand and pushing it into my hot crotch.

He moaned against my nipples as his hand pressed against the damp crotch of my pantyhose and thong. Electric-like jolts of pleasure spread out from my pussy as he rubbed my crotch. I wanted his fingers against my naked pussy and couldn’t wait any longer.

I pulled back and quickly unfastened my heels, removing them; and quickly peeled off my pantyhose and my thong as my father removed his suit-coat and tie.

As soon as I was naked, I moved forward to hug him again. Without my heels I was four inches shorter and the bulge of his pants was against my stomach. He had to bend lower to suck my nipples.

Both of us gasped as his two fingers slid easily into the hot, slimy wetness of my moist slit. I frantically hunched my hips against his hand; I wanted to give my stepfather the fuck of his life once he got his cock inside my eager little pussy.

I helped him unfasten his belt and pull down his pants. I gasped as his stiff cock sprang into view. Close up and in the light, it still looked so good. It was nice and thick; a truly gorgeous piece of man-flesh. It was fully erect and throbbing with swollen blue veins. I curled my fingers around the hot tube of man-flesh and began to pump my fist up and down the hard, pulsating shaft.

My father flinched and moaned, closing his eyes in ecstasy as my tightly clenched fist pumped his cock.

I giggled and knelt down between his legs. My lips sucked gently on the head of his prick and he moaned with pleasure. Then, I stuck out my tongue and began licking the swelling knob all over. He moaned with delight.

"Uhmmmmmhhh, yeahhhh, Honey, that feels fuckin' fantastic!" he groaned.

I firmed my grip on his mushrooming cock and pumped it faster, and my mouth drooled at the sight, and I quickly lapped at his swollen cock. It had been more than two weeks since I’d tasted cock, and I was practically starved for it.

I slid my mouth over the head of his cock and felt him look down at me. I locked eyes with him as I fellated him. I opened my lips as wide as I could and slid them down around his rock-hard boner. I took in the head and part of the shaft. The rest I busily pumped as I drew in my cheeks and started to suck. I was sucking my father's hard cock was in my mouth and I was in ecstasy. He began to move his hips a little and his hand went lightly to the back of my head.

"Uhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck! Your mouth feels so damn good!" moaned my father, hunching his hips at my face."Suck it honey!" he panted.

I didn't need to be urged on. I was sucking noisily and greedily on his swollen prick, eager for a steaming mouthful of his jism. My head bobbed furiously up and down, groaning with excitement and drooling all over my father’s stabbing cock.

He played with my hair and started telling me what a sexy little slut I was for sucking his cock. The more he talked the more wanton my blowjob got. I was my father’s little slut and loving it.

Then, I felt him tense and knew he was about to cum. He tried to pull away, but I held on and sucked harder, I wanted to make hit hot sticky cum shoot out and slurp and gulp it down for him.

But he had other ideas and pried my eager mouth off his cock.

He stood me up and pushed me back onto the bed as he ripped off his shirt.

He spread my legs and with a swift, easy motion he reached up under my crotch and grasped my butt . . . one asscheek in each palm. Then he bent down and quickly pulled my juicy snatch against his hungry mouth.

I sucked in my breath as if I'd been doused with cold water. The sudden exquisite contact of his lips on my overheated cunt was almost unbearable. I felt his hot mouth close over my drooling slit.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, Daddy! Oh god, yesssssssssss!” I squealed.

I could feel his lips and then I felt his tongue begin licking my pussy! He gently opened my legs wider and touched...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Texcycler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors