Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brother's Confession - Part 1

"A brother's confession may forever alter he and his sister's relationship"

8
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
975 words 975 words
"Damn, she is so sexy. She doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna be my girl," thought Caleb Green.

He and his family were at the kitchen table eating breakfast, but little did the rest of his family know that he was fantasizing about his twin sister, Kiera. He had been attracted to her for quite some time now. He was way beyond just liking her. At this point, he was in love with her, absolutely 110% in love, and he knew it.

That night was the homecoming dance and he was the front runner for Homecoming King, which was no surprise; he was 6'4", 175 pounds, light brown skin, light brown eyes, and very muscular. He was the captain of his high school basketball team, so girls definitely wanted him, but he was so transfixed by his sister that he didn't bother getting a prom date. None of them would ever be able to compare to his sister.

Kiera hated herself for looking at her brother every chance she got. She couldn't help it, he was sexy in a way that made her crazy. She was gorgeous, standing at 5'7", 120 pounds, light brown skin like her brother's, and hazel eyes. She had 34C cup breasts that Caleb adored and an ass that he was dying to grab. She was head cheerleader and captain of the volleyball team, so guys loved her. Many guys had asked her to the dance and she chose one, Shawn Pearson. Shawn was the quarterback of the football team and a school heartthrob.

Shawn was flawless in appearance, but he didn't come close to her adonis of a brother. Ever since she had seen her brother naked in the shower a couple of months ago, she had been oblivious to every other guy in the world. She hadn't meant to see him in the shower, but boy was she glad she had. His eight-pack of abs, his sexy back muscles and his nine inch tool made her weak in the knees.

In addition to Caleb's looks, his sense of humor, his intelligence, his kindness, and his protectiveness of her made her fall in love with him. She would spend her nights dreaming of being in his arms. "I've got it bad," she thought to herself.

It was 8:00 p.m. as Caleb walked down the stairs of his house only to see Shawn shoving his tongue down his sister's throat. Caleb resisted his urge to pull him off of his sister.

"Sorry, I've been waiting for months to do that!" said Shawn.

Kiera smiled politely as she looked at her brother. All she wanted to do was take him to her room and ride him all night long. His black suit and orange tie made him look so good.

About two hours later at the dance, the Homecoming King and Queen were being announced. Caleb was easily elected King, but the girls' competition was stiff; it was between Kiera and Hailey, the school socialite.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

When the close vote was announced by placing the crown on Kiera's head, she cried because she won. Caleb beamed with pride in his sister and wanted nothing more than to just kiss her.

When it was time for the new Queen and King to dance, Caleb held his love close to him and it felt so right. He decided to tell his sister how he felt. He took a deep breath and said, "KeeKee, I need to tell you something."

She looked up at him, unsure of what he was about to say, but she wasn't nervous. She knew that she would always be safe in his arms.

"I don't know how to say this, but..."

Kiera looked up at her brother, who was hesitating, as if he was hiding something.

"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" she said.

"Of course I do, but this isn't easy for me." He looked deep into her hazel eyes, which have been glowing all evening. He had to tell her.

"Now or never," he said to himself.

"KeeKee, I have a confession to make. Well, actually, I have a few confessions to make. I find you extremely attractive. Every time I look at you, it is a struggle to keep my hands to myself because I just want to touch you, feel you, and hold you. You're so kind and loveable, which is why you're the Homecoming Queen. You're funny, brilliant, and so easygoing. I swear that an ideal day for me would be staying by your side, because I have fun when I'm with you. You're so unique and amazing that no other woman has ever captured my attention like you do. And when we're alone, it just feels so right." He said, maintaining eye contact with her.

"Caleb, I..."

"Please, let me finish while I still have the courage. You're everything I want and need in a woman. And you can't deny how compatible we are. I guess what I really need to get off of my chest is that... I love you, Kiera Janay Green. I am in love with you and my heart swells with love for you every second we spend together."

Caleb took a deep breath and looked at his sister, awaiting a reaction. Unfortunately, Kiera's date had come back before she had a chance to respond.

"Hey there, gorgeous. It's about time you dance with who you came with," said Shawn in his smoothest voice.

Caleb looked from Shawn to Kiera, and before he knew it, she had taken Shawn's hand and was walking to another part of the dance floor with him. Jealousy shot through his body.

"That sexist bastard doesn't deserve her," he thought to himself. "One way or another, she will see how deep my love is and I won't stop trying until she is mine," he whispered.

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments