Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brother's Confession- Part 5

4
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
910 words 910 words
Kiera finally came to the decision that she didn't want to hold back her feelings for her brother Caleb. She came to that decision while riding out the waves of her third orgasm while his dick was nine inches deep into her pussy. She told him that she wanted to be his girlfriend, but a second after, there was a knock on the bathroom door. It was her prom date, telling Caleb that his sister has gone missing for about thirty minutes...

Caleb and Kiera scrambled to their feet, throwing their clothes on. There was another knock.

"Caleb? Are you in there?" Shawn asked again

"Yeah, I'm here. What's going on?"

"I haven't seen Kiera since she left to use the bathroom thirty minutes ago. I asked a few girls who were leaving the bathroom if she was in there, and they all said that no one was in there. I'm getting worried."

Caleb looked at his sister, silently asking for an alibi. They needed a good reason for their situation. A good reason for a brother and sister to be locked up in a bathroom stall for over thrity minutes.

Kiera gave her brother a peck on the lips and whispered, "Follow my lead."

She opened the door only to reveal a shocked face on Shawn.

Kiera turned around to face her brother and started shouting at him.

"Why are you so concerned with how I dance with Shawn? You were pretty sleazy with Ashlee, and I don't care!"

Caleb instantly caught onto what the plan was.

"I'm concerned because I don't want you to do anything you're going to regret tomorrow."

"I'm eighteen, Caleb! I'm tired of you treating me like I'm a little girl!"

This may have been an argument just to throw Shawn off, but Caleb was getting serious about it. His chest heaved with anger and frustration as her paced left and right along the bathroom floor.

"That's the frustrating part! You may be 18, but I will always protect you like you are a child. You're so naïve and kind, and you wouldn't know if a man's intentions are fake because you only see the good in people. I've been brought on this earth as your brother to guard and to protect you."

Kiera looked at her brother and asked in a voice just slightly louder than a whisper, "Has it ever dawned to you that I don't need your protection? I just want a brother not a guard, but a brother."

With that, Caleb stormed out of the bathroom, genuinely upset. Kiera felt his anger as he rushed by her, and she felt guilty. She knew that Caleb would sacrifice his life for her, and that she was the most important person in the world to him.

wowmel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
wowmel

She started to chase after him when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Shawn leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Let him go, Babe. Give him some time."

Tears flowed down her face and she replied, "That's the hard part. I can't let him go. I'm sorry, Shawn. I have to go."

She kissed him on the cheek and left the homecoming dance.

*******

About 20 minutes later, she arrived at her house. Her parents were away for the weekend, so only she and her brother were living there that weekend. She instantly ran to her brother's room, searching for him. He was nowhere in sight, so she searched the rest of the house. He wasn't home. She pulled out her phone and called him. After leaving a voicemail, she called again. This cycle occurred about seven times before he finally answered the phone.

"Baby, where are you?" she asked, worried out of her mind.

"What does it matter to you? It's not like you need me for anything." his voice was dry, his words were slurred. He was drunk, and she knew it.

"Caleb, you know that I didn't mean any of that. I just said all those things to derail Shawn. You know that I need you in my life and that I love you more than anyone. You do know that, right?"

"As of right now, I'm not so sure."

"Baby, just come home. When you get here, we can talk about this or we can do anything you want to do, but just come home, please."

"I'm eighteen, Kiera. I'm tired of you treating me like a little boy!"

Silence made the tension grow exponentially.

"It doesn't feel good to hear that, does it?" he asked.

Despite how hurt she was, she still gave him another chance to make things right.

"I'm sorry for saying all of those hurtful things. I love you so much. Give me a chance to show you. Please, Caleb. Just come home, and I'll take care of the rest." she started sobbing uncontrollably.

Even through his drunken haze, Caleb felt guilty for making her cry. But he wasn't ready to come home yet, for her words echoed perpetually through his mind.

"I don't know, Kiera."

"You don't know what?"

"I don't know if home is where I belong right now."

She was crushed, but agreed to his decision. After saying goodbye to one another, Kiera crawled into her bed and cried. All she was able to think of was her brother and what happened earlier that night. She only prayed for her love to return home safely.
 
She silently asked God, "When will my love come home?"

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors