Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Brother's Confession~Part 11

"Bobby finally has a shot with the girl of his dreams. Will he take his chance or not?"

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I had to have been dreaming, to hear the woman of my dreams ask me if I wanted to see her in the lingerie I bought her. She asked me in the most seductive of ways, never breaking eye contact with me, and biting her lip as if to hold her back from saying something dirty, provocative, and downright nasty. I was unable to form words, so I nodded as a last effort to keep my cool. At that point in time, taking a deep breath was not an option. She took a few steps closer to me and asked again the question that made my heart stop.

“I said, do you want to see my hot and horny body in the lingerie you picked out? Do you want to see my ass in these lace panties while I dance for you? Do you want me to grind all over your hard cock and make you cum for me?”

With that, she sucked on my ear lobe and kissed all over my neck, making me groan in an attempt not to cum for her right then and there. She stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear, “I’m not doing anything until you tell me what you want me to do.” I had my eyes closed to keep control in my pants, but they shot open when I heard the sound of her heels clicking. She took five steps back. I moved closer to her, trying to close the space between us, but she simply took a step back with each step forward I made.

“Come back here, Kiera,” I tried to sound demanding, but we both knew that she was in charge.

“I will as soon as you tell me what I want to hear.” She smiled because she knew that I couldn’t hold out much longer.

“You know that I can’t talk like that! I couldn't even say the word sex until I was 17! Please, you already know that I just want you- I don’t care what you do, but as long as it’s you, I’ll be living a dream come true.”

She finally closed the space between us, but she still wouldn’t touch me. Her arms crossed, clearly not about to give up that easily. “How is it that you feel so comfortable having sex with me, but you’re a wreck when it comes to talking about having sex with me?”

“That’s just how I am, Baby. Don’t punish me for that. I need to feel you, touch you, kiss you.”

I grasped her hand and pulled her body to mine, latching onto her beautiful frame as I kissed her lips. I could literally spend all day kissing her lips and be happier than I have ever been in my whole life. It’s as if touching her, kissing her, made everything disappear. The only thing that existed in my world was her, and that made my world a dream land.

I held her tightly on the small of her back, keeping her close as if she could vanish at any moment. Her hands traveled to the back of my neck, pulling me into her voluptuous chest. She moaned into my lips as she felt my hard cock pressed against her body through my pants and her dress. I was starved of this affection for so long, and I was definitely making up for lost time.

About five minutes later, my love broke the kiss that made euphoria my reality. Her arms remained around my neck, and I instantaneously started raining kisses on her neck, making sure that there isn’t a place on her body that my lips didn’t touch. She giggled as I licked all over her, and tried to pry my body off of hers. Indeed, I am a softie for her, but at that point, I couldn’t let go of her tight, delicious body.

“Baby, let go of me. I need to put this lingerie on for you.” She managed to say while giggling.

“I’ll never let go of you. I don’t need to see the lingerie- I just need you.” I looked into her eyes, trying to read her mind and see if she felt the same.

“You just need me to what?” She smiled, knowing that I wasn’t good at dirty talk.

“Are you really going to make me do this?”

“Yup.”

“What if I don’t want to tell you?”

“Then you’re gonna have to catch me!” She sprinted to the bathroom, closed and locked the door before I could reach her. I didn’t know how she broke free from the hold I had her in, but I was pissed off that she was not in my arms.

“Kiera! Open the door!” I pounded on the door, my hands lingering on the door as if I could touch her through the door. I’ve been waiting for her love for so long, and to be without her made me anxious and uneasy.

“Tell me what you want to do to me first!”

I sighed, audible enough for her to hear. I walked around the room once to gather myself, and I finally worked up enough nerve to let my demons loose. “I want you to get your sexy ass back out here so that I can throw you on the bed and fuck you until you scream out in orgasm for me. I want to hear your voice scream my name and tell me that you’re cumming for my cock, and that your pussy belongs to me. I want you to tell me that you're my slut, and that you'll do anything I want. I want to go down on you and suck on your clit for as long as you will let me, and drink all of the cum that’s leaking out of you. I want to pound your pussy until I cum inside of you, looking into your eyes the entire time. You drive me so fucking insane that I dream about this every day, and I have been wanting this since I was 17. Now open the goddamn door so I can fuck you the way I’ve been dying to since the minute I saw you tonight!”

She opened the door, and I almost fell to my knees. She put on the lingerie, and it looked so damn sexy on her. The bra hugged her 34Cs tightly, and the panties made her ass look amazing. To top it all off, she was wearing knee-high stockings and the heels that she wore to tonight’s dinner. She looked me with a glare of pure lust while she let her hair down from the bun it was in, and I was frozen in my position. She was so hot, and I couldn’t just stand there and admire her anymore.

I moved over to where she was and I found her lips with mine.

AntonelaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonelaFiore

I held her tighter than ever before, making it clear to her that she was not getting away from me this time. She broke the kiss and simply whispered, “up”. I lifted her up and found her lips once more. I guess she got the message with how tight I was holding her, so she gave me a message back by locking her legs around my waist. Her hands massaged and raked every part of my back that she could reach, and I loved having her hands on me.

I threw her down on the bed like I told her I would, but before I could rip those panties off, she unbuttoned my shirt. She kissed and licked all over my chest and stomach, paying special attention to my abs. She got off the bed and directed me to lay down in front of her. I complied, eager to see what she was going to do to me. She unbuttoned my pants, but she left my boxer briefs on. With a wicked grin, she put her mouth on the head of my more than erect cock, and I swear to you, it took everything in my being not to shoot all over my underwear.

I managed to calm down and enjoy the tease that the love of my life was doing on me. I kept my eyes locked on hers as she slowly and sensually pulled my underwear off, and licked the full length of my 8” shaft. She moaned in satisfaction when she looked at my cock, and a wave of passion took over. I realized that my one true love was giving me oral sex for the first time, and that made me flip her over and start kissing all over her wet vagina. She moaned loudly and shifted in her position. Her whole body was contorted, but she was so sexy .

“Oh my god, Bobby! I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum all over you, Baby! Shit, here it comes. I’m gonna leak, so get that fucking tongue ready. Uggghhhh, Yeeeaahhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!”

A flood came out of her pussy, and I was more than ready to drink the cum of the girl I love. It came out quickly, but I dared not let a drop go to waste. It tasted like I imagined it would: paradise. She tasted of pineapples and peach, and I couldn’t get enough of it. She got my attention by pulling my hair, and she dragged me up to her lips and kissed me passionately, sucking all left over cum that was in my mouth or on my lips. I broke the kiss and she bit her lip, letting me know that she was ready for me.

“You’re ready for my cock, Baby? Do you want me inside of your tight pussy?”

“Oh my god, yes! I wanna feel you push inside me! Do it for me, Baby. Make me yours!”

My more than ready cock was there instantly, and I slowly pushed into her vagina. “Goddamn, Baby! You’re so fucking tight, but you feel so good! Do you like this? Me invading your pretty, perfect pussy?”

She looked at me with her eyes locked on mine and said, “It’s not an invasion if it’s wanted. You belong there, Babe. I’m upset that it took me so long to realize that.”

“I belong where?”

“You know where.”

“Tell me anyway.” I stopped pumping into her, and she pouted.

“Your cock belongs inside my pussy. You feel so perfect inside me, and I will never want anyone else. Oh my god, you feel so good.”

I started pounding her again, ready to give her pussy the thrashing of a lifetime. I was beside myself in lust, and she was the only one I lusted after. I pulled out of her and gave her clit a good suck, making sure that she was at the peak of her horniness. I licked, sucked, and blew air all over her pussy, not stopping until she was squirming at every touch. I shoved my cock back into her tight hole, and she brought my face right next to hers. She started whispering confessions in my ear, only heightening the feelings I had for her.

“I know that it’s only been a few days since we reconnected, but I love you, Bobby. I have loved you for a while, but I never realized that I was in love with you. I couldn’t stop thinking about you since you came over three days ago, and you helped me move on from my breakup better than any of my friends ever could. I fantasize about being with you, in your bed at night, and I dream of us making love until the sun rises. I want you to know how much I love you, and that I will never do anything to betray your trust or make you question your feelings. I can’t dream of being with anyone else, so please, take what belongs to you. Take my pussy and do whatever you want with it.”

I started pushing into her harder, feeling a tingling in my balls. I knew that I was going to cum soon, and she knew as well. “Are you gonna cum for me, Bobby? Do it. Let me feel it shoot deep inside of your girl’s pussy. I want it to leak out of me when I stand up, and I want to taste whatever remains. I love you so much, now show me how much you love me and cum for me.”

She had me so worked up for her, and I moaned out in pleasure- pleasure that only she was able to give me. I was on the edge, and when I felt her reach her hand out and cup my balls, I fired ten spurts into her. My body tensed up, my cock twitching after I pulled out of her. I breathed heavily, but I still found enough energy to grab my love and pull her body to mine. As we laid together, I felt her sweaty body and kissed all over her back and neck. I listened to her breathe until I drifted off to sleep. I woke up when I heard a phone ring, and I looked over to see that Kiera was still asleep. The ringing phone was hers, and I grabbed hold of it too late because I missed the call. Within ten seconds after missing the call, a text message came, and it was from Caleb.

“When r u coming back home, Gorgeous? I wanna make love to my baby sis like we never made love before. I’m gonna show you that I love you as much as you love me.”

I couldn’t believe what I read. Caleb was with my Baby? And they love each other? I thought she was in love with me? Son of a bitch…

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors