Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Chat Room Connection

"I mistakenly chat online with my sister's husband online and fuck him, and then suck my sister."

37
8 Comments 8
18.8k Views 18.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

My twin sister and I had a normal childhood. But unlike many siblings, we were also good friends most of the time and even had some brief sexual contact in high school, probably because we're so close as twins.

We are now both married, each have two children, and are still very close. We have been lucky to both still be able to live in the Phoenix area. My name is Joan, and I am thirty-seven years old and married to Ed, who is forty. Ed works for a marketing company and I am a stay-at-home mom. Both of our children are now in elementary school. For the first time in many years, I have a little free time during the day.

Ed always tells me that I'm still very good looking at five feet and five inches tall and one hundred twenty-five pounds, with light-brown hair and blue eyes. My D-cup breasts are still firm, which is amazing considering that I have nursed two kids, and my ass is firm. I also have very thick and prominent labia. Ed just loves to see my camel toe when I’m in tight shorts or wearing a bathing suit. Ed is six feet tall and weighs one hundred and eighty-five pounds, and we both keep in shape by working out at the gym.

My sister’s name is Linda, and she is married to Mark, who is thirty-nine. Mark previously worked for an insurance company, but he was laid off due to the bad economy and is now trying to start an insurance claims evaluation company from home. Linda had been a stay-at-home mom, but she had to go back to work after Mark lost his job.

Linda is also very attractive, just like me, except that she has gained a little more weight than she should have. That just makes her breasts look even bigger, and her labia are large and puffy like mine. Mark is a handsome man about Ed’s size. And from what Linda told me, he has a very large cock.

Ed and I have a fairly good sex life and usually fuck about twice a week. I have to admit, though, that his small dick is not that satisfying for me. He usually ejaculates very quickly and then sucks me to orgasm. So at least I do get some satisfaction. I dated a lot of other men in college, but was still a virgin when I married Ed.

In the last few years we have started adding a little fantasy role play to our sex life. Ed likes to imagine me fucking another man with a larger cock. And of course, I like those fantasies as well. I know that Ed got some of his ideas for our fantasies from porn sites. That doesn't bother me as long as we have some excitement in the bedroom. I felt certain that he would never want to live out any of those fantasies for real.

I was using my free time by doing additional workouts at the gym. I also started doing a little surfing on the internet in the afternoons before the kids got home from school. I noticed that most of the sites Ed visited were cuckold sites, which are where he was getting his fantasies about other men fucking me. But I also saw some links to chat rooms that looked interesting.

I joined several of the chat rooms using the web name Horny Wife. It was a lot of fun chatting with the men and women there. I guess my web name made them think I was a hot wife or certainly more active in all of that than I really was. Most of the people I spoke with wanted to see pictures of me. They tried to entice me by posting pictures of themselves but none of them showed their faces. I could hardly believe the size of some of those cocks, since I had never seen any other than my husband’s. Many of the ladies weren’t the least bit shy about posting pictures of their tits and juicy pussies either.

I was getting very aroused at seeing all the pictures and hearing all the attention from my chat room activity. I finally got up the nerve to take a few digital pictures of myself and post them. The reaction of my audience was amazing. They just love my large tits and hard nipples and are most appreciative of my fat pussy lips, which are covered by a neatly-trimmed layer of hair.

Everyone kept begging me for more pictures, so I took a few more with me fingering my pussy and rubbing my tits. The ones they liked the best were of me bending over from the rear, with my big, hairy labia framed by my ass cheeks. I got hundreds of rude comments from both the men and women wanting to fuck me and suck me. Even though it's gross and tasteless, it does turn me on. I had led a sheltered life, and all of the attention was very flattering to me. I was starting to wonder what I had missed earlier in life.

Many of my online friends then started using their webcams to give me action shots of the men stroking their cocks and ejaculating. The women were finger-fucking themselves to wet orgasms. We have a webcam that I had never used before. I also started showing more and more, obviously avoiding any views of my face. It was becoming routine for me to masturbate for dozens of my fans at once.

I didn’t want to keep any of that a secret from Ed. When I told him about what I was doing, he was more aroused than ever. He encouraged me to keep up my teasing of all those people. We began to fantasize about it in our love making.

He said, “Oh, baby, it's so hot knowing that all of those people can see you rubbing your tits and finger-fucking your pussy. I’ll bet you’ve caused hundreds of loads of cum to shoot out of those horny cocks. Keep it up, baby.”

I should have known from his enthusiasm at me showing my body online that he was more into the cuckold thing than I had imagined. I still didn’t believe that he would want me to really fuck another man. But I also knew that it wouldn’t take much for me to make it happen, as turned on as I was getting chatting online.

One Saturday I visited my sister Linda, when Mark had taken the kids to the pool, and talked to her about my online activities. She was shocked to say the least. She had also been very conservative and was a virgin when she married Mark.

After talking for a few minutes, Linda said, “I'm concerned that you might be starting something that could end badly. I no longer have much desire for sex, since having our two children. Mark is getting pretty frustrated with me, and we only have sex about once a month, and only then because Mark begs for it. I just don’t understand how you can be so involved online with those other people.”

I replied, “It’s really hard for me to explain, Linda. Those other men, and even some of the women, get so excited by our conversations and my pictures. It really gets me aroused. You've told me before that Mark has a big cock and I wasn't sure what that meant. Now I can see all those men with big cocks online. Ed knows about all of this too. Since he has a small dick, his fantasies about being a cuckold are getting him excited and are enhancing our sex life.”

Then Linda said, “What are you saying? Do you think you would ever fuck another man for real? Would Ed agree to that?”

I continued, “No, Linda, this is just all a fantasy for us. I do get some pretty powerful orgasms on the webcam masturbating in front of others, though. I have even squirted a few times, which I had never done before. Even the attention from the women turns me on. You must remember how we used to finger and suck each other's pussies a little when we were seniors in high school, just to relieve our frustration at not letting our dates fuck us. I guess that the comments from the women online make me wish that we had done more.”

Linda had a disgusted look on her face and said, “Oh, Joan, that was so long ago and so nasty. How can you even think about that now?”

She was visibly upset and I replied, “Sorry, Linda, but those online discussions get me so turned on that I sometimes think about our past. Since you don’t have any interest in sex now, I can see where it would seem bad to you. Maybe you should go online just to see how arousing those conversations can be.”

I could tell that Linda was still upset with me and she patronizingly said, “Okay, Joan, maybe I will take a look. Mark is on the computer all day while I’m at work. Then with me taking care of the kids, it will be hard to find time. But I’ll look if I get a chance.”

I gave Linda the address of the chat site that I liked the best, which was focused on the Phoenix area, although I didn’t think she would ever visit it. Then I headed home. My conversation with her had gotten my pussy wet. I was looking forward to Monday when I would have a chance to go online again.

My chat room visits continued for another few weeks. Then I met a new guy online with a web name of Horny Hubby. He said that he had been enjoying my pictures on the site for quite a while and he wanted to introduce himself. The first picture he posted was amazing. He is in good shape and looked to be about six feet tall and about one hundred and eighty-five pounds. But the best thing about him is his thick, eight-inch cock and large, hanging balls.

I had seen many cock pictures on the interest by then, but he's so nicely proportioned and I liked looking at the heavy veins on his cock and the large cock head. He is also different from many of the other men because he was polite and didn’t start out talking about wanting to fuck me like most of the other men and women did.

We chatted almost every afternoon from then on. I was beginning to feel somewhat close to him. I found out that he is married and works from home. His wife works outside of the home and had lost all interest in sex after their two kids were born. His situation sounded very familiar to mine but I never tried further to discover his identity. After all, I liked my anonymity, and didn’t want to push anyone else for their identities. I also told him that I had an okay sex life, but because my husband has a small dick, we liked to fantasize about other men fucking me.

After several weeks of chatting online with Horny Hubby, I told Ed about him, and that he was the one guy that I had met online that I thought I could really fuck. Although that was supposedly just a part of our fantasies, that fueled our sexual excitement even more, we were routinely fucking with Horny Hubby’s cock picture up on the computer screen.

Ed was getting more and more into his cuckold fantasies and I was having a hard time controlling my desires. I was ready to take my relationship with Horny Hubby to the next level.

On our conversation the next day I wrote, “Hey, Horny Hubby, I was just wondering if you have ever thought about meeting with me or any other horny women you meet on the internet? I just thought you might be interested since your wife gives you so little pussy.”

He replied, “Quite frankly, you're the only woman that I've had extensive conversations with. And yes, I am very attracted to you and would love to meet you in person. But since we're both married, we'd need to meet in a darkened motel room to protect our identities. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but my wife has beautiful full pussy lips but she won’t me suck them as much as I’d like to. I can see from your pictures that you also have a full-lipped pussy. I’d love to suck you before we fuck.

I replied, “Oh my goodness, I just love to have my pussy sucked and I can’t wait to feel your mouth on me. I’m so pleased that you've focused your attention on me. I know that this would be a big step for both of us. I’d sure like to meet with you. I like your darkened room idea. When can we make this happen? My pussy is already tingling.”

Horny Hubby responded, “I can get away every work day until about 3:30 pm when the kids get home from school, and you've told me that you have the same schedule. We could meet at the Blue Moon Motel on the outskirts of Phoenix at noon tomorrow. It would be very unlikely that we would see anyone that we know. I’ll get there a little early and get the room. Then when you arrive you can just ask for the room Mark Simms is in. By the way, Simms is not my real last name. I’ll make sure that the room is as dark as we can make it, but we’ll still need to cover our faces when you step through the light-filled door.”

I responded, “That sounds like a good plan. It’s good to know that your real first name is Mark. My first name is Joan, and I can hardly wait to be with you tomorrow.”

That night Ed and I had great sex. I expanded our fantasy by telling him that I was meeting Horny Hubby, whose real name is Mark, tomorrow at a motel. I said that I would try to keep Mark’s cum in my pussy for him to eat when he got home.

Ed was almost frantic after he shot his load into me and then I sat on his face, pretending to feed him Mark’s cum. I pretended that it was Mark sucking my pussy and had a huge orgasm. I just let it be a fantasy for Ed for the time being, and didn’t let him know that I was really meeting with Mark.

The desk clerk gave me the room number when I arrived at the motel, and I found the room on the second floor and quietly knocked on the door. Mark had darkened the room, as promised, and we covered our faces as I entered the room and the light came in. There was still a little residual light coming through the opaque curtains, but not enough to allow us to recognize each other’s faces.

Mark immediately stepped up to me and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back in the same way, but he seemed much more eager than I was. After all, I was getting fucked a few times a week since Ed and I were playing out his cuckold fantasies, even if it was by his little dick. Mark was only getting pussy about once a month. He was hungry for sex.

We both unbuttoned and unzipped each other’s clothes as we kissed. Soon we were standing there nude, with my breasts pushed against his lower chest, and his cock was pressed against my stomach. We broke our kiss and moved to the bed. Mark had already turned down the bed covers and sheets. It felt so good having his warm body on me as we lay down.

As Mark rubbed my firm breasts he said, “Joan, this is so wonderful. It's been years since I’ve had sex with a woman who also enjoyed it. I can see even in this dim light, that your body is just gorgeous. I can’t wait to taste your beautiful thick pussy. If you don’t mind me saying so, it looks a lot like my wife’s pussy.”

We turned to a side-by-side sixty-nine position, and as Mark covered my pussy with his mouth, I got my first taste of his hard eight-inch cock. I took the head into my mouth and sucked in a few more inches. Mark was devouring my labia and pushing his long tongue into me as far as he could. I was enjoying the feeling of having a thick and long cock in my mouth. Mark started to gently thrust into me as we sucked each other. I was enjoying the oral sex, but I pulled away from Mark since I just had to feel that big piece of meat in my pussy.

Mark moved on top of me, and after briefly sucking my swollen tits, he moved up to kiss me. As our tongues meshed and we aggressively kissed, I felt his big cock head pushing into my wet pussy. My pussy was tight around that thick cock and he took it easy so I could get used to his girth. He was finally moving most of that big cock into and out of me. I could hardly believe how wonderful it felt to be fucked by him and feeling his cock gently push against my cervix. I wrapped my legs around his ass to pull him farther into me.

02SuckAndFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02SuckAndFuckTS

We fucked that way for at least twenty minutes, until I felt him breathing harder and shortening his strokes, and he finally pushed fully into me, and I felt his cock pulsing and shooting his hot load of cum into my cervix. He continued moving in me until his cock began to soften. Then he pulled out and lay down next to me. I immediately leaned down and took his slimy cock into my mouth and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments