Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A desperate woman II

"Second part of mother-son incestuous love."

3
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
That was the first time I ever had anal sex with my mother.Of course she didn't let me come inside her pussy. She was too scared to let it happen. Since that day we started to have regularly sex (oral and anal that is). About six months later two events that changed our life radically took place. First it was my mother's sister's death. She was her one and only sister and she died,together with her husband,in a car accident. Their only child,a boy,two years older than me,inherited their farm. The guy was really huge but very naïve,so we called him the “gentle giant”. He was incapable of taking care of the property he got. So he begged my mother to go there and help him. All of us were invited of course,but my father didn't want to hear about it. So it was the end of their marriage.

We left with my mother to meet our new place and our new life. My father had given her a few money and I had some savings too. The first thing my mother did was to get sterilized. She hated condoms as I did too. She hated even more though, the idea of getting pregnant from me. So she had chosen this solution. It was easy, without pain and we left the hospital after a couple of hours. The distance to the farm was about 1200 km,northeast. It was in the middle of nowhere, practically,but we didn't bother. We had eachother and our love.

We decided to spend our night in a motel and my mom got dressed in sexy under wears. She was expecting her first fuck with me in her pussy. I was afraid though.

“Please son! I've been dreaming about this night for so long time!”

“Mom,you heard what the doctor said. Better not to have sex today.”

“He didn't say that it's prohibited! He said better not,but he didn't forbade it!”

I didn't want to hear about it. My mother though had a very strong mind, so she started to play with her vibrators and made me horny. Then she asked me to film a video of her while playing. She stuck the vibrator inside her and she had a great orgasm while she was sucking my cock. I couldn't help it. I was too horny to resist, so I fucked her pussy hard. She was screaming like crazy.

“Ohhh yes boy! Yes darling! Fuck your mother's cunt dear! Fuck me hard! Make me scream! You are so lovely! I love you so much! You are my lover....my fucker.....ohhhhh yes!......you are a real motherfucker!”

When she started to cum she was screaming even harder

“Yes! Yes! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I WANT COCKS! I LOVE COCKS! CUMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG! I'M A WHOOOOOREEEEE!!!!!!!”

I felt my sperm flying out of my cock and filling her cunt and it was the best feeling I ever had. My mother didn't let me go so easily. She made me sit on the bed and started to clean my cock with her tongue,while on all four. She had chosen the place carefully. Behind her was a mirror so I had a full view of her buttocks (her strong point, that made me crazy). In order to make things even better,she stuck one of the vibrators in her pussy.

“Mom,you really look like a professional whore now!”

“I feel like that son! I'm reborn,somehow! I feel free and relieved. I feel sexy and slutty. I'm in that mood exactly: to act like a whore! To be a whore! I could do just anything tonight!”

I laughed hard.

“Ok then! You can be my whore! I wouldn't say "no" to such an offer!” I told her while she went back to suck my cock.

At that moment we heard some knocking on our door. At first I thought to neglect it. But the person who was knocking,insisted. I went to check who was there, wondering if my mother's screams bothered the neighbours. To my big surprise,there were two guys, a tall and a short, naked and smiling at me.

“We heard a woman's voice coming from this room, asking for cocks. Well..........here we are ready to help! Is she really interested?”

At first I was about to tell them that she's not. Very fast though,I changed my mind. They looked neither dangerous nor drunk. After all I thought I couldn't decide for my mother. Besides,that was going to be a step ahead for her.

“Give me a minute please!” I answered.

My mother had already heard what it was all about. She told me to let them in.

“Hello guys! Well,I'm the whore here,so you know what you get. Are you ready to pay?”

The tall guy hesitated but the other one said that it depends on the price. My mother looked at me and said :

“Ask my pimp!”

So I got a promotion. I wasn't just a motherfucker but a pimp too!

“Well?” asked the guy

“I guess you realise what a great cunt you are about to fuck! I believe 100 for each is a fair price.”

“For so much we have to be with her for 3 hours!”

“The number is 2!”

“Two and half!”

“Deal!”

“She also has to do whatever we wish!”

I looked at her and she shrugged. Obviously she was ready for everything.

“One thing you must know though,is that we'll film a video” she said to them “I like to keep nice memories,you see!”

The guys didn't seem to bother.

“Is it fine if my son participates too at some point?” she asked them.

They laughed

“Is this really your son?” asked the taller one.

“He is!”

“Well,that makes you a motherfucker then,right?” asked me the guy.

I nodded,smiling.

“And a mother's pimp too!” I said with pride in my voice.

“Now that's a good son for sure” said the short guy and added bitterly “I've always wanted to fuck my own mom,but never had the chance to do it! She was a hot cunt!”

Then he told us to wait a moment,he left and returned with the money. He gave me 100 and showed me 200 more.

“If we are completely satisfied you'll get everything!” he announced.

My mother told me to turn the camera on and she asked the guy to pay her and repeat what he had just said.

Milenka_cox1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Milenka_cox1

I was experienced with the camera already,so I started to film everything. As soon as she got the money she turned to look straight at the focus of the videocamera and said:

“Look son! Your mom is about to fuck for money! She's a real whore now!”

We all laughed at that and the short guy said to me:

“Congratulations boy! You've got yourself a promotion. You are not just a motherfucker but a whore's son!”

I thanked him and then my mother squated and they got their positions on both her sides. She started to suck their cocks and talk to them,from time to time,urging them to treat her like a filthy whore she was and beging them to use her well and to talk dirty to her in order to make her happier and hornier. I have to admit that this was the first time I ever saw my mother acting like that. She was really filthy and very slutty. While on one hand I fealt jealous (I have to be honest and admit that),on the other hand I must confess that the whole scene was very exciting. My cock got hard and this everyone noticed. My mother kept on sucking them and staring at their eyes but she also looked at the camera occasionally. It was really arousing!

After getting their cocks enough hard,the guys started to fuck my mother from all the wholes. They used all kind of insults in order to degrade and humilliate her. Not only she accepted everything but she seemed to enjoy it very much. In fact she even exhorted them to tell her more. The guys used her well,fucking her holes hard for long before filling both her pussy and ass with their cum. I tried to film everything in the best possible way I could do it.

“Now I want to see our cum oozing out of your wholes filthy cunt!” said the short guy,who seemed to be the boss (probably because he was going to pay).

My mother was on all her four and she started to press hard. Sperm came out of her holes and fell on the floor.

“Lick it like a real bitch you are!” ordered the guy and my mother obeyed happily. She licked everything clear so well that the floor was shining. The guy was not satisfied though. He was about to pay enough and wanted more and more. My mother on the other hand was not going to give up easily. It was a very hard fight. He asked her to lick their feet. After that he ordered her to lick their assholes. When he realised that my mother was not a piece of cake,he ordered me to fuck her,while she was going to suck them,at the same time. He even took the videocamera and filmed,as he and his friend pressed both cocks in her mouth. My mother managed to pass that test too,successfully. I was stunned! Then they gave her a double penetration for a second time,while now she was also forced to suck my cock. In the end we put her on her knees on the floor and we gathered around her. She was in the middle and we came all on her face. She was ordered to take the cum with her hands and eat it. Since she had succeeded so well,the short guy got really furious. He told her to go in the bathroom.

“Get in the shower!” he ordered “On your knees whore! you are about to have a hot bath!” and he started to piss on her. After he was over he ordered his friend to piss on her too,this time only on her face. I was the third one to do the same.Now she was obliged to take my piss in her mouth! My mother though was really invincible! She even drunk my piss!

In the end the guy had to admit that he had lost the bet. He payed the rest 200 and they left. The whole event had lasted almost 3 hours.

As soon as we were alone my mother went to shower. I took a glass of vodka and lit a cigarette. When she came back she asked me:

“How do you feel son? Did you enjoy my performance?”

I looked at her and answered honestly:

“Proud...humilliated....angry....jealous....disgraced...horny....excited....stunned....satisfied....enthusiastic....well,what else?......There are so many feelings mom!What about you?”

“More or less the same. But I want you to know something. Whatever I did,I did it for you. I did it in order to please you.”

I tried to say something but she rised her hand and stopped me.

“Please, let me finish first and then you can say whatever you want.”

I nodded.

“I know that you wanted me to be free and happy. I was now. Freedom has a cost darling. We all have to pay it. Nothing comes for free in this world. I believe I offered you excitement. I tried to be as good as I could. I do admit that, after a specific point, I took it personally too. Perhaps it was my mistake. But it's done now. Basicly I was thinking of you. I wanted you to be proud of me.Nevertheless I'm going to tell you something, once and for all. I'm yours and I'll be always yours. You can use me as you wish and as it pleases you. I'll never say “no” to your will. So,it's up to you to decide if I'm going to fuck with another man(or other men) and who he is (or they are) going to be. I'll be your absolute whore and you'll be my pimp. Use me as you wish,as long as you're happy.”

Her statement was a real proof of her love. We loved eachother really deeply. I wanted her best and so did she for me.

“May I ask you one question?”

“Of course you may!”

“How does piss taste?”

She laughed.

“Would you like to taste it?” she teased me.

“No.....Not really! At least not yet!”

“Salty and sour but I guess whatbothers me moreis that it's so warm. Perhaps “piss on ice” was going to be tastier!”

We laughed.

“Are you interested to continue from where we were interrupted?” she asked.

“Sure mom!”

“You know....you could call me “whore”! I like it better.”

“Hmmmm......what about “whore mom”? How does this sound to you?”

“Indeed,that sounds even better!”

“Then we have a deal whore mom!”

“Do you mind being a whore's son?”

“No!Not at all!”

“Do you mind if I call you that way?”

“I guess it's ok.”

“Then use me like the whore mom I am, you whore's son!”

My cock was hard already.

Published 
Written by asotos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors