Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Family Affair Part 2

"The Continuation"

9
1 Comment 1
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Alexis' breath quickened as her brother's strong fingers slowly pulled her moist but tight pussy lips apart. Her back arched as the tip of his tongue slid inside her. Terry's mouth worked slowly, savoring the nectar of his sister's delicious pussy. Alexis' fingers tightened in his hair as the length of his tongue crept inside her wanting hole.
Terry's fingers kept her open wide enough for him to go fully inside, moving inside her in deliberate, flicking, circles. As he increased the motion inside her, her ass lifted off the bed, pushing her cunt hard against his face.

He worked quicker with his tongue, basking in the juices flowing from the best pussy he had ever encountered. He squeezed her ass hard with his free hand as he rammed two fingers deep into her opening, then gradually working in a third.

Her body tensed and she bucked hard against Terry's face, pushing his nose solid against her swollen clit. She ground her pussy wildly on her brother's soaked face as the first waves of orgasm swept over her tiny, tanned body. She could feel the scream moving up inside her as her fingers dug into his head, pulling him against her roughly as her cunt tightened around his magnificent tongue, all three fingers still deep inside her burning body.

She spasmed as her thighs locked tight against his head, her ass still jerking up, rubbing her drenched box violently against the face of her big brother. The animal like screamed echoed on the walls of the small room as she exploded in orgasm.

She relaxed and her body seemingly floated to the mattress as her eyes fixed on Terry's flooded face. Terry's nose was full of forbidden honey. His sister had just orgasmed like no other woman he had ever eaten out before, and aromatic proof shined on his face, and filled his nose with its intoxicating scent. He sniffed hard, sucking down his rewards.

Alexis lay on the bed, thighs spread wide, still in her teeny tiny crotchless panties. He slid his hand under her ass once again as he leaned over her, kissing her softly. Smelling herself on her brother, feeling his index finger slowly slipping into her ass crack, teasing her virgin hole, made her that much hungrier to finally have that enormous piece of hard meat destroying her tiny body. She kissed him back hard, then moved her tongue around his mouth and chin, lapping up her own juices from his gorgeous face.

Terry slid his finger back out from her panties, and pulled them down her wet thighs. As he tossed them to the side, he quickly grabbed her thighs, pushing her knees back against her tits. He placed his face back in front of her drenched hole, but slipped his tongue down from her slit, pushing it against her ass hole.

No one had ever licked her there before, and the sensation surprised her. The thought hit her that her brother may be wanting to fuck her in the ass. Though the thought made her a little nervous, it excited her so much that she surprised herself.

"I want your cock Terry! Give it to me now!! Fuck me! Fuck me in every hole! I want you in me!" she gushed.

Terry roughly turned her over and pulled her to her knees. His hands grasped her breasts, squeezing tightly, and she felt his dick brush against her clit. She trembled at the touch.

Her eyes widened, and she felt as if she couldn't breathe as his dick began slamming hard inside her pussy. He wasted no time at all in pushing his entire length deep into her gaping hole. She had never had that much cock inside her before, and her body involuntarily jerked away as his thrusts started hard. He pulled her back firmly, never allowing his dick to leave her. He pounded inside her harder, and faster.

Her screams teetered on pleasure and pain as his cock filled her completely. She quickly came, bellowing out to God with that guttural scream she had filled the room with only minutes before as she was cumming on his face. Her body, trembling and limp became to much for Terry to support, and he let her fall face first to the mattress. Her nails dug into the sheets as his pace did not slow.

The ecstasy of her orgasm, knowing her brother's cock was the reason, made her body quiver. She felt his thrusts begin to slow a little. Terry was now thrusting deep, but slowly, his cock nearly leaving her with each motion before driving balls deep back inside her. His eyes were set on her firm round ass. The way her muscles rippled with his movements, the perfect way she moved from the moment his dick had entered her, was unbelievable.

His finger again slid down her crack. He slid it down to her sopping pussy and rewet his finger, sliding it back up slowly.

He told her to relax as his finger pressed gently against her tiny hole. She obeyed with a moan, and turned her face on the pillow. She alternately watched back at him, and closed her eyes as his finger began to press into her. His dick was still moving inside her pussy, stretching it out more and more with each passing minute.

His finger managed to push inside her tight exit. She gasped as it moved farther in. The feeling was new, and a little uncomfortable, but she was wanting more.

Terry continued filling her pussy as his finger worked her asshole. She was enjoying it more and more as his finger touched her where no man ever had. She loved the way it felt when his dick pressed against his finger.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

She wanted his big cock in her ass. She wanted it bad. She began to buck back against him now, her ass tightening as his finger moved deeper. He fucked her hard again, also enjoying the feel of his finger passing over his dick, his sister's inner body sandwiched between.

With surprisingly little difficulty, he worked a second finger inside her. She again moaned loudly, painfully, but begged him to keep going. She wanted it all she groaned over and over, lost in the new found pleasure of her brother's skill. His every move made her that much hotter.

"Fuck my ass Terry....please..ohhh..ah....Fu..fuuu...my ass, baby...." she gasped, as the world again lit up with her orgasm. "Please, PLEASE...."

Terry pulled out of both holes gently, and lifted himself from the bed. He stepped to his room and returned seconds later, stroking his cock with one hand, and holding a bottle of lubricant in the other. She smiled at him dreamily as his frame again covered her body.

As Terry expertly, sensuously lubed his baby sister's anal cavity, she became more relaxed, and allowed herself to become so comfortable she nearly came again with just his fingers in her ass.

She was still not prepared for the experience that was now presenting itself. The huge tip of Terry's hard cock pressed against her asshole. Terry tried to be gentle, but he knew he was going to have to force it in. Cock in hand, pressed against her hole, he held her tightly, kissing her passionately on her neck. He pushed hard into her, feeling her hole stretch around him, feeling it pop as his head slid in. Alexis squirmed and tried to crawl out from under her punisher, but it was no use. Terry couldn't let her go now.

With one rough, brutal even, thrust, his shaft filled her up. Her asshole felt like it had been lit on fire, and had the fire truck crammed in as well. She screamed loudly, tears flowing through the clinched eyelids as her body begged for mercy.

Terry slowly continued working his shaft in. The glorious feeling her unwilling body provided him as it squeezed his dick was unreal. He felt her ass loosen more, and was able to at once feel those beautiful cheeks pressed against his stomach. He had filled her with his entire cock. Her ass, though loosening, was still feeling pain, but she began to feel herself giving back into the discipline her ass was receiving.

Her moans and other unstoppable exaltations became less and less pained, and Terry pumped harder into her now wriggling butt.She began to move more with him, enjoying the new experience more with each passing moment.
"Haaaa....harde..r." She gritted through her teeth. "Harder Mother FUCKER!!!" she screeched, her head snapping off the mattress.

She pushed back against his thrusts as he willing obliged her commands. Terry lost himself in her wild abandon as she rode back on him. Her hand scrambled for the pillow which hid what would cap the most amazing sexual moment of her young life.

She pushed the large, pink dildo that had pleased her so many times before against her swollen pussy lips. Terry felt the second cock pushing inside her hole. Her face was twisted into a look of ecstasy he had never seen, even in pornos. She shrieked and convulsed as Terry was able to again speed back up. Her hand worked feverishly filling herself with her own thrusts into her splashing, cock gobbling cunt.

Terry began slamming into her back door at an alarming rate. Her body at once burned and felt better than it ever had. Her taught body again shook as she let out a noise reserved for wild animals.

"Oh God Alexis...I'm gonna cummmmmm." Terry growled as his dick throbbed hard inside her ass.

"MMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSS! Shoot it all over me, Terrrrry!"

The dildo fell to the bed as Alexis pulled away suddenly. Terry had not yet cum, but was only a blink away from doing so. His bewilderment quickly vanished as Alexis' flushed face turned to him and disappeared into his crotch.

Her mouth enveloped his cock's head, her hand already at work on his massive, dirty dick. She stroked hard on his long shaft and sucked down tight on him. She tasted the mix of lube, cunt and ass. She devoured the entire cock as it jerked in her mouth. He slammed hard again against her throat as he blew his second load of the night.

Alexis jerked back, cum covering her lips. Her hand jerked madly on him, pulling every drop from his grateful cock. The cum splashed on her face, her tits. A lot of it shot higher, hitting her sweat drenched hair.

Alexis fell back onto the bed, nearly lifeless as the last drops landed on her belly. Terry fell beside her, looking at her flushed, cum soaked face. She turned to him and a large ball of cum slid down her forehead, stopping just beside her wide, wonder filled eyes.

Terry wrapped his arms around her. In moments, the same woman who had just sucked his dick straight out of her ass, slept on his shoulder. Terry again looked at her sticky, gorgeous face. He licked the gob of cum from her eyebrow. The saltiness gagged him. He held the cum in his mouth and gently kissed her slipping lips, swallowing his own cum. Terry fell asleep beside his amazing sister, loving her more than he possible could have ever loved her before tonight...

Published 
Written by TCain69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments