Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Father's Secret Love For His Daughter

"My 11 inch hard cock strained against my black boxer shorts as I watched lustfully at my daughter"

15
2 Comments 2
8.6k Views 8.6k
922 words 922 words
My name is Philip Jones, a 49 year old court attorney, from South London. I was married to a beautiful woman and we had a gorgeous daughter together.

My daughter's name was Annie and she was turning 17. She had her mother's Californian good looks - sun bleached long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, a slim figure. I didnt realise how grown up Annie had become until one morning I was sat at the kitchen table reading the morning paper and my jaw dropped.

Annie was wearing a tight black cropped top showing off her slender midriff and white hot pants. She was no longer my little girl who never wanted to leave her daddy's side. Now my little girl was grown and a young woman.

I gulped nervously and smiled as she bent down to kiss me on the cheek. My eyes lowered down to her cleavage that was bursting out of her top. I looked away shamefully.

"Daddy, I'm off out tonight," Annie said, she leaned over the kitchen sink and I couldnt help but to gawk at her perfectly rounded butt.

I wetted my lips and felt a twitch and then felt something growing in my worksuit trousers. I glanced down and I was horrified to find I had a huge erection over my daughter! Luckily, I was sitting right into the table so she wouldnt see the horror. I glanced over at her and she was doing stretches.She was teasing, tempting me to have such horrid, shameful thoughts of her.
 
There was a huge thud from underneath the table as my cock grew even larger and I was stuck.

"What was that?" Annie asked, she glanced over at me.

"I don't know honey," I said. I felt myself getting hot. I loosened my tie and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt. "Shouldn't you be going to school."

"Are you OK, Daddy?" she asked.

I nodded, "Go on honey, see you tonight."

"OK," Annie came round and kissed me on the cheek and her left bosom gently touched my arm and then she was out the door.

As soon as she was gone, I sighed and tried to get up but I was stuck because I had a huge boner. This was embarrassing. I unzipped my trousers and let the heat go from my cock. I tried to pull myself up and in the end I stood up with a huge erection.

This was ridiculous I couldn't go to work like this. Visions of Annie came to mind of her bending down and her perfect rounded ass that I'd love to tap. My right hand went inside my trousers and began masturbating.

My hand moved up and down my shaft fast and my breating increased. I was so horny that I quickly came.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

Hot juices spilled out at the tip of my cock onto my hand as my body trembled.

That evening around 2am, Annie had got back home a bit later than she intended and was a bit tipsy.

I had gotten up and went to the bathroom to take a wee. When I walked back and passed my daughter's bedroom I couldn't help but to look in and watched lustfully as my daughter walked about in her sexy black underwear. I felt my cock grow hard and strain against my black boxer shorts. I was watching her through the crack in the door and I had my hand on my bare cock that I'd pulled out and began stroking it as I continued to perve over my gorgeous daughter.

I long to touch her perfectly round breasts and ass. Her sweet and soft and warm pussy. Have my face buried in it.

My breathing was beginning to increase as I masturbated faster.

Annie looked up and when she heard me accidently let out a soft moan.

"Daddy? Is that you?" she asked.

She walked to her door and gasped in shock and saw my huge erection in between my fingers.

I tried to smile, "Hi honey, I..." I began to explain.

Annie grinned at me and then her hands went behind her back and unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor.

I gawped stupidly at her big tits. My cock sprang to life again in my hand.

"Do you need a helping hand?" Annie asked.

She fluttered her long eyelashes at me and then got down on her knees and knelt in front of my cock and placed her perfect mouth around it and began sucking.

I closed my eyes and moaned pleasurely.

Annie stood up and took my hand and led me into her bedroom and I closed the door and locked it. She stepped out of her panties and then laid out on her bed.

Waiting for me.

I quickly took off my short and I stood above her naked with a huge cock towering over.

She grinned up at me, "Come here big boy," she said, she opened her legs wide.

I couldnt contain my excitement any longer as I got in between her legs and thrusted deep inside her. She felt soft and warm around my cock. I really couldnt believe I was in my daughter's bedroom fucking my gorgeous daughter on her bed.

Annie arched her back as she moaned and groaned in pleasure as she let her Daddy ride her.

Soon I came and Annie came as well. Both of us sat up with our bodies entwined and quivered with pleasure.

We fell back on her bed.

Wow!

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments