Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Loving Home

"Loving family relationships"

12
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
At sixteen since only three days, I had been a loner through High School. It was just four months ago when Ryan and his mother moved to town. He was my age and in most of my classes. Being the new kid in school, he was looking for a friend. Summer vacation had just started and I had been invited to spend the weekend. Friday night we roasted hot dogs over a small campfire and toasted marshmallows. We slept in a tent as we camped out in his backyard. He lived about five blocks away from our house on the edge of town. There was a large expanse of second growth trees behind his house. It was where we could act as early American explorers and stake out our claims.

It was late Saturday afternoon when Ryan’s mother came out and called to us. As we went up to her we could tell that she was worried. “Ryan, Lloyd, I just got a phone call, my mother had a severe stroke and then a heart attack, they don’t know how long she will live. I’m sorry Lloyd, but Ryan and I have to leave immediately for Midford."

I got my camping stuff together and said I’d walk home so that they could get on the road. There were lights on in the living room, but the drapes were closed. I went in the side door of the garage and dumped everything. I then went into the kitchen through the back door. I could hear some strange noises in the front of the house.

As I stepped into the living room, I was surprised to see a naked man and woman on the rug. She was on top of him sucking his cock. I could tell that he had his face between her legs. There were lots of slurping sounds. They were in what I had heard guys at school claim to be the 69 position. I was stunned. I immediately recognized my father, Alan. He was under Aunt Ellie, his sister. She is my dad’s youngest sister. As I stepped further into the room, there was my mother in the same position with her brother Carl.

At that moment, Ellie looked up and saw me standing there with my mouth agape. She said, “Oh look, everyone, Lloyd has come to join our fucking incest party!"

She rolled off my father, “I saw him first, so I get to suck his cock before anyone else. I hope he is as big as yours!” she said to my father.

My mom rose and came over to stand right before me. It was the first time that I had ever seen her fully naked. She was beautiful, with short brown hair, really nice features, at only 36, with a slim body at 5 foot four, weighing maybe 110 pounds, and small breasts that were firm with tiny hard nipples and had very little sag. She had gorgeous hips and ass, and only a small patch of pubic hair, neatly trimmed above the first real live pussy that I had ever seen.

“Lloyd, what are you doing home? I didn't expect you home until noon tomorrow for your belated birthday party”

She walked over to me. I now had a raging erection just looking at my own mother’s beautiful nude body. I explained that Ryan and his mother had to go to Midford because Ryan’s grandmother had a stroke and heart attack.

Mom said, “Well, now you know what your father and I do with our siblings. We love having sex with all of our family. Ellie and Larry are just two of the family group to which we all belong.

Ellie was also now standing beside mom. She is only seven years older than me. She has auburn hair, a pixie like face, pert tits just a little smaller than my mom, is only an inch shorter, with a curvier body, and a completely shaved pussy mound.

With two naked women standing in front of me, I was lusting for both of them. I was standing there in just a Tee shirt, shorts and shoes. Ellie noticed that I had a hard on. She reached to grasp it and stroked it in her hand through my shorts. “Hey everybody! His cock has to be almost as big as Alan’s! I get first dibs on sucking him off.”

“Ellie, you know that you have to wait your turn!” Mom turned back to me, “As his mother, I get the privilege of having sex with him first! You can have him after he fucks me!”

I was stunned. “But mom, that is incest! I was told in Sex-Ed class that it wasn’t allowed.”

Mom said, “I know, we all know! We want you to join us, have sex with us, and enjoy fucking me and Ellie.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

There are a lot of your cousins that are involved that will want to have you fuck them. I know once you start, you will like incest as much as any of our family. But, you must never tell anyone, not even your closest friend. Do you understand! I mean it, do you understand and promise? Otherwise we all could go to jail!”

Mom was removing my tee shirt and rubbing my chest. Ellie was stripping my shorts and underpants.

“Lloyd, in your father’s and my family, incest has been normal for some generations back. My father fucked me the day I was 16 as Carl did the same to our mother. Your dad fucked your grandma and your grandpa fucked Ellie. We all have fucked all our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles. We girls are all bi-sexual, we love cocks and pussies. The guys can be bi if they want to. It may be incest, but we all love it. It is engrained into our minds and bodies. Your dad and I are first cousins."

I was now standing there as naked as the others.

"Lloyd, have you ever fucked a girl yet, I had hopes that you were still virgin.”

“Mom, I have never even seen a real naked girl or pussy before.”

She was now looking at my erection that Ellie was jacking up and down. She removed Ellie‘s hand and put her own hand on my cock. “Oh, Lloyd I am so happy! My pussy wants to have this big beautiful cock fucking me now! I want Alan, Carl and Ellie to watch as you and I fuck for the first time. We will fuck and commit incest together now and many times in the future."

Mom took my hand and led me to my parent’s king sized bed. The others followed. She had me sit on the edge of the bed as she knelt between my legs. I knew exactly what she was going to do. But first, I wanted to feel my cock sliding all the way up inside my mother’s pussy. Mom willingly lay on her back, spreading her legs wide, as I knelt between them with my engorged cock pointing directly to my heart's desire. Her arms were held out to greet me into an incestuous embrace, mother and son.

“Lay on top of me, Lloyd, I want to feel your full weight on me. I need your cock fucking in my pussy."

Ellie was right there beside us as she used her thumb and forefinger to open mom’s pussy lips. I was able to see directly into the object of my lust. The pink and wet pussy was opened for me. The clitoris was standing tall and waiting for the first touch of her son’s cock. Ellie used her other hand to rub my cock back and forth to moisten me with mom’s pussy love juice. She made sure the head would caress mom’s clit. I was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum. I was surprised when Ellie pulled my cock out and then licked and gave me a quick suck before aiming my fuck tool at the entrance to my first vagina.

I was trembling as mom pulled me into her. She was warm and wet as my cock felt the wonderful tightness. Her vaginal walls were clasping around my raging hard cock. My entire seven inches was now fully encased in the most exotic location that I could ever have dreamed of, my own mother’s pussy.

I happened to glance over at my father. He had his sister Ellie bent over and was fucking her hard while she was sucking off mom’s brother Carl.

Mom had tears of joy, “I need my son's beautiful big cock to fill my pussy and make me cum. I want you to cum inside me and fill me with your semen. Yes, oh yes baby! I need to feel you fucking me. I want your cum to fill my pussy for the first time. I want you to pump all of your sperm up into me. I want you to fuck me Lloyd, fuck me, make me cum when you cum.”

Her hands were on my ass cheeks showing me how she wanted me to fuck.

“Nice and slow, Lloyd, fuck me slow at first so that we both can really enjoy every moment.”

The wonderful feeling in my cock was spreading rapidly throughout my whole body. “Oh mom! I cannot hold it back any longer, I have to do it! I was spilling my sperm filled semen deep into and up against my mother’s cervix and into her womb.

“That’s it Lloyd, do it, I am cumming too! Oh baby, you really pumped your cum deep in my pussy, it was so wonderful! I really loved it. Now you are really part of the family, you and I have just committed incest for the first time. Now there is no turning back.”

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors